A Song of Thorns w/Teesie

azuneko

Aki laughs. "You really are a diva aren't you? I'm sure you'll be glad You tagged along." he said starting his car and driving.

He knew Mickey wouldn't be home and maybe Aso would like some company.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Teesie

• vadess40

Aki glances at him. "Just enjoy the ride." he said speeding up.

He turned his radio up. Smiling and rockong his head. Aso was currently blasting through his stereos.

Aso was a bit surprised to hear Aki actually listened to his music. He assumed the other was only pretending to find his voice nice to keep the job. He sat silently as the other drove him home.

Soon pulling up at the gated community he turned the radio off. "Here we are." he said glancing at the teen.

Aki opened his door walking up to the gate leaning against it.

Aso hops out the car and pulls his card out. He swipes it glancing over at Aki. "Is there something you want?" he asked as he began entering the gate. He glanced at his house and he could tell no one was inside. There were no lights on. He bit his lip a bit not wanting to go inside now.

Chuckling Aki looked at Aso. "Well I just wanted tonmake sure you were ok." seeing that Aso didn't want to go in the house. He began to walk away slowly.

Aso walked to his front door and sits upon the steps. He glanced over to watch Aki leave. His thoughts on he would sleep outside once the other decided to leave. He had done so before so it wasn't new to him.

Sighing Aki stopped at his car. Damn this kid was stubborn. Groaning he walks back to Aso and grabs his arm pulling him up. "Damn kid you are so stubborn." he complain pulling out the key Mickey gave him.

Opening the door he push Aso forward. "I'm staying with you for the time being. Mickey asked me to."

Aso blinked as the other suddenly came back. "Hold on a damn minute! Why would Micky of all people ask you to watch me? We are like family and trust no one." he aid for reasons he had no clue Aki already knew.

"Its a nice gesture but just go home." he declares.

Aso looked at the key. "You sound scared of him. I know he's an ex-kick boxer but I am sure he's not going to hurt you if you go home." he said going into his kitchen. For a celebrity Aso's house was seriously simple. Despite the size of it from the outside. It was also surprising for a demon to live so simple as well.

Aso makes a jelly sandwich. "Well since you're here what do you plan to do?" he asked Aki

Aki laughed. Scared? Never would he be scared of a demon. Following Aso he leanes on the wall. "I plan to protect you. Make sure you take good care of yourself for the debut."

"Its tomorrow not a million years away. I will be fine one night alone." he said gripping the sandwich a bit. Aso was too stuck in his pride to say he wanted the company. He goes over to the couch and turns on the television. A station talking about his debut. He changes it and goes to watch cartoons.

"Hmph...well to bad. I'm here to stay so deal with it." he counters sitting beside Aso.

"Plus watching the media's view on your debut tomorrow can help you a lot. Fans call in to tell you what the expect to see from you. It can give you an idea or two." he informs watching the cartoon on screen.

"I am not that into myself to watch those things. I prefer to just hear about it later on. I enjoy cartoons. They make me laugh when I get that nervous feeling of being all alone." Aso said eating his sandwich.

"I was just asking because I asked that of everyone who I interviewed except you. I had gotten frustrated by the time you got there and I was in a pinch. So I just wanted to see if your answer was like the rest. Surprisingly yours is the most boring and simple one I have ever heard. I like it." Aso said focusing back on the television

"Hmph...well thank you I guess." he laughed. Hmm Aso was so interesting as a person. He wondered if he had a reason as to act like he did. Looking at the tv he frowned. Cartoons....hm

"Hey lets play truth or dare! I found out its a really fun game if you play it with someone you don't know. I play all the time with Micky." Aso said changing the channel. He was excited to play this game.

Aki frowned at the boy. "Hmph...your like a kid in the candy shop. Fine. I'll play, but don't get reckless." he said. Truth or Dare. Aki had never played, but he knew what it was. His father never played with him. He smiled at Aso. This vibrant kid was cute.

"I pick truth." he says nodding about not getting reckless. Aso waited for Aki to give him a question. He often acted childish since he could never remember his childhood. He assumed it wasn't very good so at times he would try to spoil himself or play around with others.