A Song of Thorns w/Teesie

azuneko

Aki couldn't sleep for nothing. He wandered was the kid sleep. Standing he walked to his door to open it. Going across the hall he opened the door slightly. Hmm....nah he shouldn't wake the boy. He closed the door again and just decided to go watch television. He trailed down the hall back into the living room and sat on the couch. He turnes on the T.V and changed the channel from cartoons into the media channel. There they were talking of Aso. How he was always a success. Hmm....his album had sold a little more than his older one. Over a hundred thousand more. That was well. Now this time Aki planned for his debut to be a bigger success as well. Hmm he smiled.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Teesie

• vadess40

Aso was sound asleep. He was dreaming of his debut and was excited about it. He was nervous about singing a ballad for the opening but planned to do so nonetheless.

"Wake up Aso." Aki was shaking you standing beside your bed. "You should get ready tour debut us in less than three hours." he noticed the kid had no pants or shirt on. Maybebhe had on boxers, but right now he could see the boy's upper thigh as well as his cheat. He was wrapped in his sheet like a child would be. Hmm that was cute in a way. Hmm but that's what demons did to capture your attention. Then they'd demolish you.

Aso jumped out of his sleep to see Aki standing there. He smiled a bit before hearing his words. "Three hours!! I have to get ready." he said crawling out of bed. His naked body in full view now. His teal colored tail swaying like a puppy. "Oh crap what should I wear." he said walking to the closet.

Aki stood and stared at Aso. Did he recognize what he was doing? Silently staring Aki back against the wall. His eyes narrowing. This demon boy was flaunting himself. Hmm he should be careful around certain people. Smirking Aki reached into his hair, running his fingers through it. "Hmm so your a half breed demon huh?" he asked.

Aso found a hanger with a zipper pouch around it. He noticed a note that said 'debut outfit from Micky'. He smiled as he opened it and put it on. He walks out the closet looking at Aki.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"Why ask something like that? I was wondering why Micky asked you to stay and watch over me. So I assumed Micky told you about me. I tested it out this morning. If you would have freaked out by my tail then I would have known you knew nothing. I am a half breed. My mother was a slut. So much that she summoned a demon just to get pleasure." he said pouting

Aki laughed. "That is mean to say about your mother. Ummm do you mind if I touch you!" he asked a bit strangely. "I'm not being strange I just wanna touch your tail." he smirked. "Demons hurt me if they touch me, but since your half breed maybe it's different."

Aso blinks a bit as he looked at him. "Well its true. I see her ever now and again. She isn't as wild as she was when I was growing up but she hasn't stopped." he mutters before blushing a bit. "Uh, sure you can. Just don't mess up my new outfit. its for the debut." he said happily

"I see. Do you communicate with your father?" walking closer to the boy. "And if so how exactly do you do it?" grabbing the boy's tail. He yanks his hand back quickly bowing his head. "Seems your the same as all of them. I can't touch you." he informed looking at the vibrant singer. He was such an eyeful with this light blue eyes and hair. Hmm well....

Aso shook his head no. "I only talk to Micky. He said there's no need to talk with anyone else. He said its best if I know very little about such things." he said with a frown. "Are you going to be okay?" he asked looking at Aki's hand

"Yeah I'm fine." he said waving his hand in dismissal. Aki smiled at the teen that suit/costume would really fit him it was actually to Aki's liking. Something you didn't see everyday. The boy should look really good in it although maybe a but feminine. He smiled.

"I do think Micky sees me as a cute girl at times. It freaks me out. I am not a doll to dress up!" Aso said before looking at Aki. "Shall we be going?"

Aki nodded. The kid was funny when he said things like that. How could anyone not think that when he could pass as one if he dressed up. Aki chuckled before grBbibg his car keys ms exiting the house. They had more than enough time for the debut.

Aso follows the other outside. Once in the car his stomach growls a bit. "Uh, sorry about that but I forgot to eat something." he said softly as he glanced to the side. 'Why the hell did Micky not return this morning... that idiot forgot I have to eat...' he thinks nervously

"I can easily drive by a store to get you something go eat. Do you want something?" he asked the boy. "I didn't eat either so we can have a snack." he explained looking to Aso for an answer. Hm...

"Eh, well I um.... is there anyway you can call Micky? My breakfast is different from other meals I eat during the day. I can eat normal food but breakfast is the only exception." he mutters. Aso really wished Micky would pop up or something.

"Oh...well I see. Do you mind telling me what you eat in the mornings? I'm curious; and no I have no way of contacting Mickey. Damnit he knew he should be here to feed you if he wants your debut to be a success. Though I don't know if Mickey wanted me to tell you, but he said he would be out if time for a month. I thought that maybe he went to visit your father." he smirked continuing to drive down the road.

"No way!! Why is he all of a sudden have to go places?" he said annoyed. "Uh well I am like a succubus. So basically I need to feed off of a person's lust. Micky normally helps since he says its best for me to stay a virgin." he said blushing. Aso looked at Aki.

"Lust?" he asked amazed. "How would Mickey be able to help you with that?" Weren't they brother. Were they committing incest maybe. Hmm he didn't know why he was so amazed. He read that succubus was demons that fed if lust. That attracts others just to put them to death. That's why they were so beautiful. So breath taking. Hmm he hummed so that was his breakfast.

"Don't worry... I am not strong enough to send you to your grave. Besides, you are my manager. If I did that I would have to find a new one." Aso pouts. "I will be okay so don't worry." he said with a smile.

"Hmm though you avoided my question." he said laughing at Aso. "Plus I don't mind giving you lust if you so desired." Aki voiced calmly. He didn't mind really. If the boy did anything seductive he was sure he would lust after him because he was beautiful. Oh so beautiful.

"No way!! You said yourself you can't touch me. So if I touch you the results could be dangerous. I don't like hurting people." Aso said as he glanced out the window.

"Do you really think this debut will be successful?" he asked Aki.

Aki smiled. "It want be a success if you fall out from not eating. If you get dizzy and forget your lyrics. I'm here to serve you. Just do it already. You won't kill me. You.....nevermind that just do as you have to." he explained looking at Aso. His vivid hair and eyes making him much mire attractive. Hmph...guess it was no surprise seeing that he was a lust demon. How pathetic.

Aso smiled a bit. "You are surprising for just an ordinary manager. Very well but if it hurts you I am stopping." he said looking at him. Being in the car made him feel awkward. "I can't do it!! Find up a bathroom or something. Wait better yet lets go to the studio." he said blushing.

Aki nodded before stopping his car. He had just past the studio about five minutes ago. Driving in reverse he began to go to the studio. He knew this was illegal but who gives a fuck. He was proffessionally dodging the other cars that driving forward. He could see the fright in most their eyes. Soon or later they were at the studio. He stopped and got out of the car. "Come...we have two hours to get you there." though that was more than enough time.