A Song of Thorns w/Teesie

azuneko

Aki frowned at the other's answer. Tsch...so he didn't want to have sex. Well too bad, he wasn't willing to stop after he had already stretched the singer to take his length. Leaning down to kiss Aso he whispered, "Things aren't normal anymore...it's all different." slowly pushing into the demon.

Soon the head penetrated the blue haired man's entrance. He pushed forward his whole length delving deeper inside the one underneath him. He groaned enjoying the tight vigin hole.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Teesie

• vadess40

Aso stares up at Aki not sure he liked the words being said. Though before he had a chance to react his body tensed up at the sudden penetration. "Aki... wait.... ngh..." he gasps as he could feel Aki's length entering him. A small tear in the corner of his eye builds up as he trembles. Aso could soon feel every inch of Aki inside him.

Micky was hard at work filling in for his father. He sighs a bit as he wonders how Aso was doing. "I hope that idiot can handle taking care of him." he mutters

Aki nearly came at the surprised yet pained face Aso was wearing. Tears had began to fall from the other's face, but that made the singer all the more cuter. It just reminded Aki that he was the first to ever be inside the demon...and he was scorching hot inside. Aki moaned as the other's entrance constricted around his member. It drove him nearly insane.

Pulling out leaving just the tip inside he thrusted back into the warm cavern. The feeling was incredible. Small shocks was sent through his body and that intensified his thrusting as he pulled and pushed inside the tight body beneath him. The singer was no longer a virgin....Aki was estatic that he was the first....the first to ever enter this hell bound body. He thrusted harder into the body below, hitting Aso's bundle of nerves slightly.

Aso grips part of the couch as he cries out under Aki. The thrusting driving him insane with pleasure. His body trembling for more as he was craving the lust from Aki. "I can't take it Aki. I really am hungry now." he moans looking into the other's eyes.

Aki smiled continuing to thrust inside the other he soon scrunched his face not able to deal with the pleasure any longer and came inside of Aso. He dropped onto the other before lifting again. He switched their positions so the other was on top. He breathed heavily and looked into the blue eyes that was of the singer's. Smirking he asked. "Did that help at all....or do you still crave food." he was curious...if it didn't help the blue head demon he had just wasted time, while the other was still hungry.

Aso gasps softly for air as he looked down at Aki. "I surprisingly feel a lot fuller then I normally do. I wonder why Micky said i could do things like t....." he said before fainting.

Aki looked accomplished as Aso said he had never been fuller, but a panic took over him once the boy fainted. Lifting up he held the boy in his arms. What had happened? Was he hurt? Did...sex perhaps do something to the boy? He walked Aso into his room placing him onto the bed. Running to get ice and a towel he went back into Aso's room. Folding the towel and placing it onto the demon's forehead, he also placed the bag of ice on top. What the fuck has he done?!

Aso opened his eyes as he glanced up at Aki. "Sorry about that. You clearly tired me out you big meanie. Now go make me a sandwich." he said feeling the cook from the ice pack. He reached up to move it off his head and to much surprise his appearance was slightly different than normal. It was possibly even more breathtaking than before. "Aki....?" he mutters softly

amaizing-anime-art-boy-with-blue-hair.jpg

Aki stared at the boy....he had...changed. What the- wait! What was doing on? Mickey would kill him, because he would know what happened. "What happened.....you look...so- Mickey will kill me." he voiced. Well this wasn't good at all. Not one bit. He was in deep trouble. Now the boy was....different. Why didn't he read that succubus changes one they have sex...it was.....confusing. "You...." the manager was speechless.

Aso sat up looking at Aki. "Uh are you okay? You said Micky wouldn't find out so what are you talking about now." he said worried now. His appearance slowly reverting back to how he looked before. He stares at Aki confused. "Is everything going to be okay?" he asked

Aki stared speechless as the demon's face began to slowly morph back into the one before. The man frowned...he was confused. 'What was that for?' he wondered to himself. Was that a form of him that only Aki seen...maybe it was his true demon form....maybe if he continued to sex the boy it would be bad in the long run? ....or....since Aki was human....maybe that was Aso's human form and would turn completely human is they continued to have sex. Aki wasn't sure... He was now skeptical, staring, seeing if the boy would turn completely back he just stared not saying a word.

Aso frowns a bit as he thinks to himself. "I wonder if there's anyone we can consult about these things. With Micky not around there's only one other person i can think of. Though Micky would flip knowing I contacted him. Hmmm..." he thinks pouting. "As my manager I need you to set up a meeting with Ranmaru Kurosaki pop sensation." he says with a smile.

Aki was snapped from his thoughts before smiling. "Sure...I'll get right to it." he backed away stepping slowly to the door. He turned to open it before exiting....what was the name he said again....umm ranmuku....no umm pop sensation? Hmm oh! Ranmaru Kurosaki. He walked into the room that he now occupied and set to the task that the strange, confusing demon gave him. Aki was still curious as to what happened.

Aso lays on his bed and sighs. He felt oddly relaxed after that. He was trying to figure out why Micky had forbidden him to try such things. He didn't crave more nor did Aki. They both seemed fine afterwards.

Aki was searching up the pop sensation that Aso had asked for him to contact. He had found his email....he would email the other hoping that he seen it soon. He would just make sure the man didn't think he was a fan and ignore the email. Sighing Aki looked up. He stood to go into the kitchen to cook him something. Aso had taken a lot of energy for him, he needed something to eat now. Stretching, he began to search for some breakfast food.

Aso was bored so he went to take a bath. He wasn't sure why but being around Aki was far different from being around Micky. He relaxes in the bath hoping for answers soon.

In the kitchen there was suddenly ringing sound. It was a phone. Surprisingly it was an unknown caller. The phone stops ringing before starting to ring again. Meanwhile Aki's email got an instant reply. Ranmaru was on his way.

Looking to the phone Aki grabbed it and put it to his ear before answering, "Hello?" he answered...this was a bit awkward to answer a phone that wasn't his own. Obviously this was someone looking for Aso right? He listened to the other person on the phone line trying his best to reply. He should just give the phone to Aso. Deeming that was a good choice he told the other to hold before walking into Aso's bedroom....he wasn't there....

Oh! The bathroom of course. Walking in on Aso he held out the phone for the demon to take. Aki was hungry anyways so he needed to take it quickly.

Aso was in the tub laying on his stomach. His butt poking up from the bubbles. "A phone call for me?" he said taking the phone from Aki. "Hello?" he said only to hear it was Ranmaru. "I can't believe your manager called to speak with me. I am on my way as we speak. I can't wait to see you!!" he said over eccentric. "Uh, yeah but this was a business call so please behave." Aso says before hanging up. He gets out the bath to get dressed before Ranmaru arrived

Aki stared at the weird position that the singer was in while in the tub. The manager raised his brow before frowning a little. He chuckled a little before once again retrieving the phone from the blue-headed demon. He laughed a little kissing the boy on the lips before walking away. The other pop singer seemed a little odd. Was he even coming over for the reason the other wanted him to. He would be jealous if....the boy was a past lover of the singer. Hmm....

It wasn't long before Ranmaru had arrived. Aso opened the door to his arrival and the male practicably tackled Aso to the floor. "Oh how I have missed you so much. So you are finally rebelling against Micky?" he asked hugging Aso. "Could you get off of me!? That is not why I asked you here. I have to seriously talk with you. Micky doesn't tell me anything so I figured you would." he says pushing the male off of him. Ranmaru gets to his feet and helps Aso up. "Sure I have no issue with helping you know anything you need to." he said smiling.

[Ranmaru: tumblr_mktjc3I0gL1rphzx6o1_500.gif

Aki just stood in the background watching the interaction between the two- .... Well since Aso knew this other boy did that mean that he was also a demon. Frowning Aki grabbed his head. Of course, he may be...according to what the boy said...plus his eyes were different colors also. Mm.... Well he should have expected that Mickey and Aso wasn't the only demon's on earth....well if this Ranmaru boy was a demon.

Ranmaru noticed Aki looking his way. "So this is your manager. He is super good looking. I could say he was even a bit of my type. Say Mr. Manager, want to go out with me?" he asked him with a smile. Aso hits him with a pillow. "Cut it out you pervert! I need help." he said

Aki frowned at this 'Ranmaru's' straight toward question. Who was he...and to ask him out without even knowing him...hmm how silly. "I think what Aso needs to ask is important. He is nearly dying." he teased a little. Actually he needed to finish his breakfast. He was hungry. Walking back into the kitchen he put the bacon onto the frying pan before slowly letting it cook. He would just make him a bacon sandwich....that would be fine. Though he was still listening to the conversation going on.

Ranmaru looked at Aso. "Okay so what is so important?" he asked as he looked at him. "I lost my virginity last night." he said softly. "I know that. I could tell the moment I hugged you. I'm asking what's the problem." Ranmaru said. "Micky always told me not to so I assumed there was a reason for it." Aso mutters. "For you there is a reason. You are far too naive Aso. You are part human so if your partner was human it could lower your demonic abilities. Doing it more times and you might just turn completely human." Ranmaru says.

Aki's eyes widened for two reasons. The first reason being that the other demon could tell that Aso had lost his virginity just by simply hugging him. If Mickey was to do the same....or maybe just touch him he would know also. He would be killed for sure. Why didn't the little brat tell him that! Sighing Aki continued to cook. So, the second reason being, if he and Aso were to continue to have sex he would turn completely human. That was....shocking. He knew for sure that the other wouldn't want to have sex any longer....of course, unless, they have a plan not for him to turn completely human, but that would only led into a love triangle. Aso would have to have a demon lover plus him. Aki couldn't have that. This was all such a disaster.