A Song of Thorns w/Teesie

azuneko

Aki nodded before running to jump in Ranmaru's car. He was ready to get back to his love in case of any danger. If Aso was injured or damaged in any way, the dark haired man would blame him, and also be very upset. The other could have come with them, no matter how much he hated other's being locked away against their will. As if the demonic beings would actually agree to it.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Teesie

• vadess40

Aso was sound asleep soon enough. He felt safe with this person despite not knowing who he was. He too easily trusted those who appeared kind and gentle to him. The male sits there with Aso just petting his head. "I wonder when your friends will arrive."

Ranmaru speeds back to the concert stage as he was concerned for Aso. he stops the car and gets out. "Lets go Aki!"

The dark haired male nodded before jumping out the car and running around to the stage. What he saw made his heart drop for two reasons. Firstly, the love of his life was taking comfort in another man's arms. The blunette's head was resting in the other's lap and he looked mighty comfortable. Secondly, the man could be dangerous and was out to hurt his blunette. That was something that Aki didn't want.

"Who are you and why are you holding my love." He asked with an attitude, there was no way he would let the man think other wise.

Ranmaru ran up behind Aki only to get a bit nervous and slightly confused. He looked at the man who was holding Aso and started to worry. Just when he thought the danger was gone. The man glanced back at the two of them. "Calm down Akihiko. I am not going to harm Aso. He's grown up so much I only came to say hello and thank you both." he says. Ranmaru takes a closer look and sighs in relief. "He's not a danger. Despite his young appearance that's Aso's father. The king of the underworld." he says to Aki.

King of underworld(current appearance):Cool-Anime-guys-Girly-New-iPad-Mini-wallpapers-HD-1024x1024.jpg

Aki glanced to Ranmaru back to the other man holding his lover. So this was the father of his lover? Well, the dark haired male was glad of that fact. He didn't wish to fight a demonic being because of the harm they caused to his love. If anything, he would like to fight to protect the other from harm, not because Aso was already injured.

"It's...nice to meet you. I'm sure Aso would enjoy knowing you are here." He voiced, coal eyes steering to the sleeping demon.

"I'm sure he would be but it's fine if he's resting. You seem to be very important to him. I trust you entirely to protect him Aki. You have my deepest gratitude." he says softly as he closed his eyes. He picked up Aso and carries him to Aki. "I'll come visit another day when he's awake." he says smiling. "I'll send you a gift Aki as my thank you." he says before walking away and vanishing. Ranmaru smiled at him. "You have the king of the underworld in your favor. My Aki is one lucky man." he says happily

Aki smiled as he held the blunette closer to his body. He was happy to have the king of darkness like him through his son, Aso. The dark haired male was truly happy to have saved humanity as well as his lover. This was the most fearful day of his life, but now since humanity had been saved...Aki was just fine.

Ranmaru looked at him. "So what will you do now?You have Aso and the open road ahead of you both" he says thinking what he was going to do himself. Aso yawns softly before opening his eyes. "Hello Aki."

"Me, well....I just want to share the rest of my life with Aso. Let us enjoy each others company until danger rise once again...that's all." Smiling to the one in his arms. "I love you Aso, so very much."

Aso smiles as he hears Aki. "I love Aki so much I could explode. Is everything back to normal?" he asked before looking around. Ranmaru frowns. "Are you looking for something?" he asked. "Yes. I was getting sleepy and someone said they would keep me company until you both came back. I wanted to thank them but they aren't here. Did you see anyone?" he asked the two of them. Ranmaru chuckled as he looked at Aso.

Aki smiled and nodded. "I did see the man. He was...he was your father. He thanked me and Ranmaru for saving you and the world from Mickey. Let's please go... ...somewhere to relax...just me and you." He said, looking to his lover.

Aso was a bit surprised. "That was my.... Are you sure about that Aki...!!?" he began looking around more. "Don't worry Aso. He'll visit you again. Just make sure you don't fall asleep. You both should head home. Call me if you need anything." Ranmaru said as he headed back to his car. Aso holds onto Aki. "Okay. We can go back to my place for now."

Aki sighed before nodding and walking to his vehicle. He just wanted to leave this place, to forget the memories with it. If Aso wanted to to home then that would be fine. Whatever his love wanted...he would give. "Ok, then come baby.. Let us go." He voiced, giving a slight smile.

Aso looked at the motorcycle. "Would you want your car back or is this fine?" he asked as he looked at him. He had only changed it to speed the moment up as he wanted to save everyone. His gaze drifts to Aki with a smile.

"This is fine, I don't know why you'd like to go home though. I just want to leave this town and spend the rest of my life with you." He said, with a saddened smile. "We can come to visit Mickey as much as you would like." Swinging his leg across the motorcycle and ready for his loverto join him, so he could take the smaller male home.

"Really? You want to leave the town. I suppose I don't plan to sing for anyone but you now. So in that case lets leave town together. We can ride off into the sunset as seen in my favorite movie." he says smiling. Aso joins him on the motorcycle. "As long as you remember to always stay with me and love me. I will go with you anywhere." he says with a kiss to Aki's cheek.

Aki smiled as he relished in the kiss that was placed against his cheek. Well, it seems like the blunette had agreed to just going away with him. Glancing to Ranmaru, the dark haired manager smiled lightly. "Thank you for all your help." He voiced before turning to crank up the motorcycle. "I'll always love you Aso." He said, before driving off to start another life with his love. The two of them would live happily ever after.

The End