A Song of Thorns w/Teesie

azuneko

Aki sighed......yep the boy was definitely dense. Following behind the other he closed the door to the restroom as he watched the other fundle with the shower. Aki began to take off his shirt while staring at the backside of Aso. Singer must be careful indeed, but yet he didn't know that he had out himself in danger. Not that he would hurt the other, but he was still in a situation he knew nothing of.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Teesie

• vadess40

Aso gets the shower on and turns to Aki. "I will get in first. Don't take too long okay." he said grabbing some soap and sponge. Aso then gets into the shower. He was humming one of his songs while the water ran over his skin

Stripping of his clothing before joining the naive demon. Aso was still not aware of what Aki had in mind. He would just have to show the other. Wrapping his hands around the thin waiste in front of him he kissed the boy's neck. "Brat do you have any idea what I want to do?" he asked. He was pretty sure that maybe even these advances wasn't enough for the singer.

"Is the water too cold Aki? If you stand that close we can't get everywhere clean." Aso said glancing back at the other. He wasn't fully sure about the current situation. Though he began wondering if Aki was horny. 'I guess one way to find out is to touch there but how.... I can't be too forward..' he thinks. "Hey let me soap you up first Aki!" Aso says holding the soapy sponge.

The manager just looked to Aso and nodded. He guessed he shouldn't take advantage of the blue haired demon. That would be wrong of him. He didn't want to disturb the other with his horniness. Sighing he nodded at the other's request looking the other in the eyes.

Aso smiled as he began soaping up Aki's body. He started slowly getting lower and lower. He slowly moved the sponge across Aki's length. He glanced up to see if the other would say anything. He moves the sponge across it again

Aki's eyes shut as he breathed heavy at feeling Aso rub across his member. It was becoming erect as he kept rubbing across it. Groaning he clenched his teeth together not willing himself to let out a moan. Breathing in a deep voice he stood and looked toward the wall trying to hide his face.

Aso smiled as he realized the other had become aroused. He began using the sponge to stroke Aki's length. He wanted to hear the other's voice. Plus he wasn't being stopped so he figured Aki was enjoying it.

Closing his eyes Aki moaned biting his lips. Then was starting to think the blue haired demon was doing it on purpose but didn't want to look at him in embarrassment if he wasn't. That would be bad. Hands going to grab the hand massaging his length, his cock throbbing and now standing. "Enough...t-try somewhere else brat."

"I want to wash this part of Aki. It looks happy to be cleaned by me." he said giggling a bit. That was beyond a dead give away he was doing this intentionally. Aso tilts his head a bit. "Where else would you expect me to clean?" he said poking Aki's balls.

Aki moaned as the other touched his balls he swallowed a moan breathing heavily as the other's hands remained on his cock. He closed his eyes intending the other to do whatever he wanted to him. Sighing he but his lips looking up to Aso through his black bangs.

Aso smiled as he looked at Aki. "I hope you are enjoying this. I don't want to think my cleaning technique made for Aki is a fail." he said pouting a bit. He let the water wash off the soap. "I still feel its not sparkle shine. Shall I continue with my hands or would you prefer I use something else?" he asked cutely

Aki's length twitched just the simple word from the boy was making him go insane. He closed his eyes not looking at the beautiful demon. "A-anything I don't care." he was too far gone to stop Aso from whatever he was doing for his stubborn wants. He would let the other choose something on his own.

Aki moaned holding on the other's head. He was already turned on so much that he wouldn't last long. Slowly thrusting in the blue haired singer's mouth he gripped the locks tightly. "I'm going to cum." he warned the naive boy trying his hardest to not release to see what Aso would do.

Aso lets Aki hold his hair as he swirls his tongue and sucks even harder. He gives Aki a thumbs up as he continue to suck. He didn't want to stop when the other was feeling so good.

Aki gripped his hair harshly as he came in the other's mouth. Aso was a expert at that it made the manager jealous that the kid was doing this to someone else other than him, but he wasn't here's with the smaller man when he was younger so he would deal with it. "Aso....what was that for?" he breathes heavily looking down at the demonic singer.

Aso swallows every drop before looking up at him. "You were acting like you wanted me or something. You were talking just like the other night so I figured you were horny. I was correct." he said with a smile. He wasn't so naive after all or at least for this moment in time. Aso smiles a bit looking at him. "Well now that I was able to help you lets finish our shower." he said blushing a bit.

Aki nodded before taking a towel off the rack and beginning to clean himself. Slowly wiping his chest of invisible dirt he glanced at the demon brat as he also began to wash himself. Aso was a naive demon who knew at least about sex...or whenever he was in need that was. Well.... that was a plus for him.

Aso washes himself clean and gets out the shower. He begins drying himself off before glancing over at Aki. "Are you feeling refreshed now?" he asked him

Aki smiled at the demon and nodded. Who wouldn't be refresh after such a stunt? Aso was good at everything he did...honestly. Sighing the black haired manager also stepped out the shower intending on drying himself off. It was cold and he wanted to quickly put some clothes on.

Aso stood there completely naked. His tail swaying behind him. "I wish there was a way to not wear clothes all the time. Hiding my tail becomes an issue for me so much." he says softly as he pouts. "I shall stay naked unless we have company." he declares happily

He grabbed the other looking into his eyes. "No....y-you need to put on clothes." the manager told him. That pout was already too much for him he couldn't survive without raping the other boy if he was to stay naked. There was no way he had that much restraint. Maybe just boxers....at leader boxers.

"No way Aki. I want to be naked. You'll let me stay naked right?" he asked all sweetly. Aso really wanted to be all cute and nude. He had no other reason for it.

The male sighed lightly...fine../it the other wanted to walk around naked that was fine but Aki would stay a distance and not watch the other so his urge wouldn't surface. "Fine...but only for this once." he voiced in a fatherly way...Where did that come from? the male thought frowning.