A Song of Thorns w/Teesie

azuneko

Aso closed his eyes as he worried Aki would crash. He soon gets out the car and follows the other into the studio. The place was empty as he knew everyone was at the place for the debut. He goes over to the couch with Aki and sits the male down. "I promise I won't hurt you okay." he said unzipping the other's pants. He pulls out Aki's thing.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Teesie

• vadess40

Aki nods he couldn't believe that he would donsomething like this with Aso. The vibrant singer now had his member in his hand. It shocked a little but he could handle it. Mm if he knew what he was doing that would all numb down and he would feel nothing. Sex wasnt an often think for Aki. He had dedicated moat his life to to studies so it would take long for his penis to get erect. He watches Aso. He was also beautiful so this wouldn't take long at all.

Aso wastes no time putting Aki's member into his mouth. He was a slick quick technique that would arouse the other almost instantly. He began to softly sing while sucking.

"Gods!" Aki said a bit surprised by the sudden warm wet surrounding over his cock. He moaned due to the vibrations Aso's mouth was sending through him. He reached down fingers wrapping into Aso's hair. Mm... He didn't want to hurt the boy, but this felt extremely good. "Mngh." he grunted slightly bucking into Aso's mouth. He bit his lip before leaning his head onto the couch. Damn this kid was pretty good.

Aso flinched a bit from the other's sudden buck. 'I hope I am not hurting him...' he thinks as he starts bobbing his head. He takes his length in deeper.

Aki's breathing gets heavier as he pulls Aso down harder. Pushing his length into the boys throat. God how he loved this. Is this what he and Mickey do? His member pulse his grip getting harsher. The small jolts of electric intensifying the feeling. "Aso stop...I-I'm about to-to....MGHN!" he grunts cumming into the singer's mouth. He wasn't very familiar with this feeling, but he admitted it was damn good.

Aso closed his eyes as he felt Aki holding his head forward. He was having a bit trouble breathing but he ignored it. He swallows every drop before leaning back. "My... you must be seriously pent up. That was a lot more than I expected. Though thanks for the meal." he said blushing a bit. Aso wonders if Aki was okay. 'I hope he doesn't get addicted to it... Micky might not like that... although this is his fault...' he thinks

Aki doesn't answer his eyes closed trying to regain his breath. If that's what Mickey get every morning he wished that they could trade places. Though....since he was here for a month did that mean that...that he would do it again tomorrow. Thank heavens for whoever arranged this. Hmm he thanked Mickey through his thought. Glancing sown at the singer he reached down to wipe a small spec of cum from the corner of his lips. "We should go." he voiced standing and tucking his manhood away. "We'll be late."

Aso stood to his feet. He was glad to see Aki looked okay and doing well. He gets into the car with the other and waits to arrive at the debut. Micky was there when the two arrived. Aso ran over to him. "You jerk!! Do you know what kind of trouble you caused for Aki?" he asked pouting.

Micky smiled looking over to Aki. "I am sure he has no complaints. Besides, there's a reason for all I do." he said petting Aso's head. "Go to hair and make up so you are fully ready to preform."

Aki waited for their small reunion to be over before he walked to Mickey. "So what's that suppose to mean?" he asked leaning against the wall that was beside the older demon. He smirked; so it seemed that the man had a plan huh? He hopes that it wasn't something too troubling that would cause problems for them both. He wouldn't go down to easily.

"Our father is ill and I have to return to help with things. I plan to do everything important within a month but in case the worse happens; I leave Aso in your care. He is really childish and will obey just about anything you tell him. You just have to know how to tone your voice so he can tell serious for joking. I can tell you both will get along nicely." Micky said.

Aso walked back over to the two. "Uh, I'll be going on stage soon. Any words to calm my nerves?" he asked

"Uhh break a leg?" he had heard someone say that before and they all took it as a compliment, though personally he couldnt see how. Wasn't that wishing bad lick on someone. "Um you'll do just fine." he voiced a second. He knew the boy would do good. He had good oral skills. In both ways; he chuckled looking away from them both. "I'll be backstage ok? So if you ever need more encouragement I'll be there." walking toward the stage.

Aso tilts his head before nodding a bit. Micky kisses his forehead. "You will do fine. Now go show the world a sight worth watching." he said as he waves the other on. Aso takes center stage as the cameras are on and the world with eyes on him.

He takes a deep breath before parting his lips. The words flowing off his lips like feathers off an angel's wing. He started with a ballad.

Aki was backstage rocking to the song that Aso was currently singing he sounded really good; and tonthinknhe didn't want sing his ballad. It sounded so natural....beautiful. Hmm he was glad to say that this would attract more media to Aso. This debut would be a hit. The crowd was stunned to silence by his beautiful voice, instead of other demonic reasons. With Aso's ballad his power to stun people wasn't present. That is what made Aki like it so much more. It was beautiful. He was simply amazed.

(Ahh...cute never heard it before :3)

Aso finished his song and waited a moment to let it sink into the crowd. Micky walked over to Aki in the back. "So how are you finding Aso to be? I must ask, if I am gone longer than a month shall you be okay with him?" he asked wondering what Aso planned to sing next. He knew it would be another ballad.

"Yeah I would be fine. What can he possible do so I won't be...unless if course he tries to kill me." he said smirking a bit. "Umm he did well...in my personal opinion he sounds much better sing a ballad than his normal songs." well that was what he thought. Sighing he glanced at Mickey. This guy was sneaky, but he don't think he meant any harm, just sneaky enough to get business done if it needed taken care of.

"Aso isn't capable of hurting others like I am. He's human dummy." Micky said as Aso started his next ballad. He had to agree that Aso had a much better voice while singing a ballad. "One more song and then shut things down. He'll pass out if he does anymore. Singing ballads focus solely on his human abilities. They may be perfect but Aso's lungs are small. So he''s become air deprived." Micky said with a sigh. Aso was surprised no one was booing or shouting for one of his previous songs. It appeared his ballad caused a different affect. One he's never seen before.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Aki smiled. "Not exactly human if he has a tail now is it?" he teases, "But I understand." stretching. "Hmm I'll just go get the kid." he smirked. He had an idea that would make Aso debut get more media play than it ever has before and it had just popped in his head. Standing Aki opened the curtains and appeared on stage. He walked behind Aso and wrapped his arms around his waist.

Micky glanced back as he noticed Aki had walked up stage. "Oh my... What is he up to?" he mutters softly curious as to what will happen.

Aso had just finished his second ballad when what Aki appeared. "What are you doing?" he asked looking at him.

"You can't withstand another song." he said lips brushing Aso's neck as he talked. "Come we'll let the crowd roam while you get some rest." he pulled away from the boy before grabbing the singer's shoulders and twirling him to face him, Aki. He smirked before leaning forward and placing a kiss on Aso's lips. An arm circling the lower part of his back leaning Aso a little to kiss him deeper.

Aso lowers his gaze a bit. He had a feeling Micky told Aki that. "Uh, okay." he said planning to walk off the stage but only to be suddenly kissed by Aki. This was clearly not what he expected and his fan girls were going wild in the crowd.

Micky chuckled a bit. "This better be one hell of a publicity stunt. I don't need those two falling for each other." he said walking off.

Aki released Aso causing the boy to fall on his ass. He laughed a bit before ruffling his hair and taking the mic from him. "Please excuse Aso he will need some rest for more songs later and signings will also be held after midnight tonight. You all may roam if you'd like. Thank you for coming." he finished dropping the mic. He walked pass Aso and continue, dipping back behind the curtains.

Aso was stunned that he was actually stuck for a moment. He got up after Aki walked backstage. He inched back behind the curtain and looked around. 'Micky is already gone.. this sucks' he thinks hiding his face.

Aki looks at Aso..."Well you should rest up. Get you something to eat maybe...a drink." he said staring at the beautiful singer. "I have a better idea..how about we give you the same meal you had for breakfast." standing he walked and put his arms around Aso, lips touching his neck. "Why do you say?"

Aso flinched up as he looked at Aki. He used his hands to cover his neck. "Unlike Micky I only need that kind of meal once a day. I will go rest and eat and stuff. Just focus on not messing up the rest of the debut. Plus sell some merchandise to the crowd. Use your head as a manager." he said completely flustered