Neko Private Roleplay {Ciel and Koe-chan} (18+)

BlaqueCatt

Tai nodded slowly, absorbing in the info before asking, "This may be a bit personal, but has Kat ever been raped or beaten by Takeru? When Kat and I first met, he was scared of me because he thought that I was Takeru, because him and I look similar."

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

Naoki curled in on himself, completely turning his head away and staring at the floor. "He locks you in, and he forces you to...to kiss him. If you refuse, he hits you. If you try to get away, he...cuts you. There are...a lot of knives in his house." He sniffed softly. "He...forces you to do things with him. He ties you up to keep you still. Sometimes he'll drug you. And if you disobey him...he finds creative ways to punish you." He was whispering now, his body trembling. "Like...putting your head under the water in the bathtub, and before you pass out he brings you back up to let you breathe...and then does it again. He's possessive, and puts a collar on you, with a name tag. He treats you like an...animal..."

Tai leaned over quietly and just hugged the older male tenderly, sensing the pain emitting off of him. He knew that this person needed comfort, and Tai wasn't sure how else to give the male comfort. "I'm sorry for what happened to you, and I'm sorry for what is most likely happening to Katsumi right now...how about we take a break from this 20 questions game and I'll put some tea on the kettle?" ((I thought of a way to make drama :p))

Naoki didn't respond, though his eyes grew wide when Tai hugged him. After a moment of silence he said softly, "It already happened to Katsumi. I think Takeru has something else planned for him now."

"Most likely...that's why I need to find him before something beg happens..." murmured Tai softly before lightly saying, "Because I love him...and I never want to see him hurt."

The blonde man sighed quietly, pulling away from Tai reluctantly. "He's lucky to have someone who cares for him so much," he murmured, blinking away tears that hadn't fallen. He shifted on his knees again, adjusting himself.

"I don't think that I deserve Katsumi." Tai admitted flatly, "He's too good for me...he deserves someone better, someone who can surely make him happy, someone who can be happy themselves, and give him everything he needs." He stated. With a sigh, Tai got up and put some water on the stove before coming back while waiting for it to boil. He stayed quiet.

Naoki paused, taking what he said into consideration as he watched him from the other room. If you're going this far for him, then you deserve him. He said nothing for a few minutes, then said, "Takeru has a type, you know. And he's...really good at finding them."

Tai looked at the older male before sighing, "I'm going to take a good guess that he always looks for people he could easily take advantage of, like people who have a low self esteem, or someone who just wants to be loved? Or I'd guess that exact opposite, being that he might like people who have a strong-will, and it takes a lot to make them crack, though he enjoys watching them being broken down into a lowly pool?" He leaned back into the coach and stared at the ceiling, obvious grief in his eyes.

Naoki looked surprised by his response. "Well...yeah, that's true. But...I meant the ears and tail. He gets off on stuff like that." His face turned slightly pink.

"If he's so into the whole "cat ears and tail" fetish, why doesn't he just conduct beastiality?" He sighed sarcastically before resting his head in his palm, "How would you think that I could try to get Kat back?" He was desperate for answers. He had several ideas, but he also wanted to see if maybe Naoki thought of the same idea as him.

The blonde stood and walked over to Tai, his expression thoughtful. "No one's ever gotten away from him before...he either kills them or dumps them when he gets bored. I was...'lucky' enough to get dumped." His tone was bitter and he leaned back against the wall. He sighed, and glanced sideways at Tai. I guess...it couldn't hurt... He removed the beanie from his head, and out popped two blonde cat ears tipped with cream fur. "If you want to find others who have been through this, you'll have trouble. We're pretty rare, you know, and we keep hidden. But Takeru is still able to find us somehow."

{I have to go, I'll be on longer once vacation starts}

Tai nodded slowly. He had made a presumption that the man was a neko, given he talked about the whole cat fetish. With a small sigh, "I'm not really looking for someone who has been through this besides you, I'm also not looking for a substitute for Katsumi, because nobody deserves to go through that pain." His amber eyes stared at the wall for a moment. Except for me, I deserve pain. Tai then continued, "I just want this to stop, for Takeru to be stopped in his tracks, because someone like that doesn't deserve something like love." It almost hurt to say, "How could somebody look in the mirror and not see a monster, knowing that they are hurting someone so deeply?" His eye contact with everything broke as he buried his face into his knees quietly to conceal the tears that were beginning to stream down his face, not wanting to show the blonde how weak his mental state was at the moment.

Naoki's eyes widened; he let go of his tail, which he had removed from his jeans; it was longer and thicker than Katsumi's, the fur slightly curled at the end and tipped with creamy-white. "Tai? Are...are you okay?"

"I'm...f-fine!" Tai tried to say without it sounding like a choked whimper, but he failed. He was too distressed to not cry, and too worried, and too sick to the stomach. He missed Katsumi, he was scared for him, and he was angrier than he had ever been with anyone before, horribly mad with Takeru.

The blonde's green eyes softened slightly, and he walked over to him, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Hey...we'll get Katsumi back," he said quietly, trying to be comforting.

"That's something that's hard to believe, because it's not definite." Tai murmured quietly, "I'd sooner trade myself for him, so that he wouldn't have to suffer like that, he doesn't deserve it." His fingers clenched his jeans, clutching the fabric on his knees, trying to get himself to calm down.

"No one deserves it," he responded gently, "and that includes you." He pulled away and crossed his arms over his chest thoughtfully. "I'll see if I can get in contact with Takeru's other friends."

Tai nodded quietly, as a response to what the older male said. He didn't raise his face yet, still crying, his face becoming flushed due to it. He started to gather up his senses again, trying to think more.

Naoki pulled his hat back on and started to tuck his tail back into his jeans. "I'll get going then. Give you some time alone." He brushed the bangs from his eyes, which were also tipped with cream, and he made his way to the door. "I'll call you if I find anything out."

"Okay." He said simply, "It's difficult to get out of the forest..." He didn't give details why; but it was basically like a puzzle. Everything looked the same, and only those who had lived there for many years could understand how to get into the area they were in. "Thank you for your time, Naoki-san."

The blonde didn't say anything else, and exited the building, following their scent trail back the way they had come.

{Do you want to skip?}