Neko Private Roleplay {Ciel and Koe-chan} (18+)

BlaqueCatt

Tai was beginning to feel a bit impatient, and he got up from the bench, and entered the school, his hands shoved in his pockets. With a soft sigh, he looked around, bored, though, he saw Mr. Sarutobi standing in the door of a room that was two doors away from the storage room that concealed Katsumi. With a sigh, he walked over, and said, "Hey, Sarutobi-sensei."

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

The neko whimpered when Takeru licked the shell of his ear, pulling the small boy against his broad chest. "I'm taking you with me," he muttered, sending fear through the younger.

Tai and Mr. Sarutobi chatted for a bit, though, Tai's voice sounded rather dull. "I got a letter from Masanori-san in the mail this morning...they're going off to battle in two suns from now...he said that he doesn't know how it's going to be, and if he's going to survive..." With a serious gaze, the younger male looked up to his sensei, "Sarutobi-sensei, I have a feeling Masanori-san is....going to die, once he starts doubting himself, he'll start making mistakes, and then he'll be killed..."

"Taidanamaru, don't speak like that, you can be really negative sometimes fella, don't get y'erself in knot, he'll be good and he'll come home soon! Anyways, he's supposed to come home next week for Christmas vacation! Hey, speaking of Christmas vacation, you should come over for dinner...and bring Katsumi too!" There was a tender grin that was engraved on the teacher's mouth.

"I don't know, I'll see about it..." Yeah...I doubt it....

"See yah, Sarutobi-sensei." And with that, he began to walk off, though, when he passed the storage room, his keys dropped out of his pocket in front of the door, and he knelt down and paused for a moment, hearing some sort of noise that sounded like breathing. Picking up the keys between his fingers, he stayed still for a few minutes, so he could try to hear if the sound would occur again.

Takeru froze, seeing a shadow move outside the door; he dug his nails into Katsumi's sides, making him fall silent. His blue eyes were squeezed shut, and he was barely containing tears. That little shit, Takeru through, angry with Tai for constantly getting in the way. I might have to do something about him...but kitten comes first.

"Katsumi...?" questioned the beige colored male lowly, calling his name to see if he would respond, not sure if he was just hearing things or if he was right about Kat being in he closet.

The whitette's heart leaped into his throat, and the tears freely flowed when he heard Tai's voice; he wanted so badly to call out to him, to have the other save him, but he was being squeezed too tightly to make a sound. Takeru held his breath, staring unblinkingly at the shadow, willing him away.

Blinking a few times before standing up, he rubbed the back of his neck, "Hn....looks like he ditched me." His voice sounded sarcastic, because he knew what would have happened to Katsumi if he hadn't seen him. "I guess he got angry after this morning...I guess it's okay that he didn't apologize..." With that, he began to walk off out the door.

Katsumi started to struggle again after he heard that, crying out mentally, Tai! I am sorry! Takeru let out his breath quietly and opened the door once Tai was gone. He dragged the neko down the hall and towards the back of the school.

Sarutobi-sensei witnessed this from his classroom, watching quietly, before he made his way out of his room and walked after Takeru, "Stop right there!" He said firmly as he began to get closer to them.

The green-eyed young man didn't stop, and instead he bolted into the next hallway, half-carrying-half-dragging Katsumi with him. They burst out the back door, where the red car was waiting. He threw the neko in and stole a glance back at the school before getting into the car.

Sarutboi knew that it was lost hope of getting Katsumi, so he quit and didn't bother to do anything about it for now. _____________________________________________________

With a soft sigh, Tai made it back home, walking through the door and locking it behind him and shut the curtains in all of the rooms, not wanting the outdoor light coming in for once. Walking in circles for a few minutes, he then walked into the back room. The back room was the room where his mother killed herself. There was still blood spatters on the wall, yet he still refused to leave despite the fact that his mother's blood stained the walls. Quietly, he sat down on the bed, and then after thinking for a bit, he laid down, thinking deeply about ways to get Kat back, and to get a bit more information about Takeru.

Takeru drove Katsumi to the edge of town, stopping at an old house that he had purchased under his friend's name. He pulled the neko in by force, and locked the door behind them.

Meanwhile, Ayame was worried about where the two boys were.

Tai, reluctantly, after a few hours, decided to call Ayame. Typing in her number on the phone, he pressed "call", and waited for her to answer.

The woman answered on the first ring, and even before she spoke you could tell that she was distressed. "Tai? Is that you?" she asked hopefully, sounding relieved. "Is Katsumi with you? He hasn't come home yet."

"That's the thing...I don't have him. This will take a while to explain, do not leave your house no matter what, I'll be there in ten minutes." He said this quickly before hanging up the phone, grabbing his bag with shogi pieces and the board, and he darted out of the house and went straight towards Ayame's house. While running, many thoughts went through his mind about the situation. Once he got there, he frantically knocked on the door.

The black-haired woman answered quickly, her expression confused, anxious, and frightened. "What happened?" she demanded, her voice shaking. "Where's Kat?"

{I have to go}

Tai sighed softly and walked in and closed the door behind him before saying, "Someone took him, and I know who took him, I'm thinking of a way to get him back, though...this is tricky, because this guy is slick...he's faked his own death before, I'm sure he's a bit of an...opponent." Tai always referred the "prey" as the opponent, because that was his sole idea and purpose of making up a plan. "Ayame, I'm willing to die for your son, I will get him back to you, I promise."

Ayame's eyes had widened to the size of saucers, and her face paled. She backed away, taking a seat at the kitchen table. "Faked his own death...? She stared at Tai in shock. "You don't mean Takeru...do you?"

Chestnut eyes meeting the worried mother's, he responded softly, "Yes, Takeru." He shifted a bit, before he walked towards the table, "There's no point in calling the police, because if he can fake his own death, than I'm sure that he can outsmart a police man." He stated simply before taking out shogi pieces, setting them up, and then seemingly "fumbling " with them a bit. When he was messing with the shogi pieces the way that he was, that meant that he had something in mind, and he was using the pieces to make a strategy.

"Why...why would Takeru do this? Whenever I talked to him, he seemed like such a nice young man." She sounded lost, and the weight of her worry caused her to appear more tired than she had been all week with her new job.

"Takeru is anything but kind...ever since he reappeared, he has been seeking your son...and trying to steal him away from him...he's a cruel person, I'd prefer to not tell you the things that he's said...but he's been watching Katsumi and I ever since him and I were together..." Tai didn't have to be told that Takeru was watching them, because he knew right when he started asking how long they had been together.

Tears had begun to form in her eyes, and she looked away from Tai, covering her mouth with her hand and swallowing, trying to regain her composure; she needed to be able to think clearly for Katsumi's sake. "If it will help...I'll tell you what I know about him."

"That would be nice of you, Ayame." he said softly, lightly placing once of his hands on top of her's and squeezed her hand lightly, "Don't give up hope..." He smiled softly, a bit of confidence in his smile, because he knew that things would be okay eventually.

Ayame took in a deep breath and let it out slowly, calming herself. "Okay...his full name is Takeru Fujiwara and he's twenty-two years old. He met my son when they were at a concert, back when Katsumi was a freshman in high-school. His father had left his family and moved to England, and his mother had died of cancer. He lived alone, but sometimes his friend Naoki would visit his house."