Neko Private Roleplay {Ciel and Koe-chan} (18+)

BlaqueCatt

"Nah, I actually brought my own stuff in the bag I was carrying around earlier, just in case that you offered for me to stay." Tai only did this because he offered Kat to come over many times, and he always knew Kat didn't have clothes with him whenever he came over, and he didn't want to be somewhat embarrassed about not having his own clothes.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

"Alright." The whitette smiled at him before going to the doorway. "Mom, are you going to be okay?" he called, but got no response. "She must be asleep already."

Tai nodded softly, "Your mother is a very lovely and caring woman." There was a bit of distance in his eyes. Tai didn't like talking about or trusting women, despite the fact that he did indeed enjoy Ayame's presence, though he could never fully trust another woman again after what his mother did. "Where might your bathroom be?" asked the older male softly.

Katsumi turned his head back to look at him curiously, wondering why he looked like that. "Down the hall on the right," he replied, moving out of the way.

"Thank you...after I'm done, I think I'm going to check on your mother, to make sure that she's okay..." He moved quietly out of the room and slunk down the hallway. He seemed to be rather worried about the older woman. With a sigh, he went into the bathroom and closed the door behind him, his bag in his hand. Unzippering the bag, he took out the clothes that he had packed with him, and stripped of the current clothes that he was wearing and put on the new ones. He wore black flannel pants and a black long-sleeved shirt that was too big on him. With a sigh, he put all of his hair up before packing everything back into his bag and exiting the bathroom, making sure it was still in the same shape iot was in when he entered there, making sure that he didn't drop or knock anything over. Carefully, he made his way down the hallway, and towards the living room to check on Ayame.

With a small sigh, the younger male smiled at the sleeping older woman and took the papers gently out of her hands placed them on the table next to her. Finding a blanket that was folded over the side of the couch, he unraveled it and laid it over the woman, just enough so she could still breath, but stay worm. "Goodnight, Ayame." Quietly, he made his way back to the bedroom.

Katsumi was dressed in dark gray bottoms with a long-sleeved black shirt. He was sitting on his bed, staring down at the floor, his blue eyes clouded. He was working his nails up and down his arm unconsciously, head tilted slightly with his bangs covering one eye.

Stalking quietly back into his lover's room, his footsteps were faint and gentle as he walked. Entering ithe room, he closed the door behind him, he sat down on the bed next to his lover, "Kat-kun...what's wrong...?"

The whitette jumped at the sudden noise, his constant scratching stopping as he looked at Tai. "Huh? What do you mean?" He didn't seem to have noticed what he had been doing.

"You looked kinda distant...and you were clawing your arm." Tai pointed to the scratch marks on his lover's arms.

Katsumi glanced down at his arm and his eyes widened. He quickly pulled his sleeve down over the cuts, wincing. "S-sorry...I didn't even realize I was doing it."

Lightly kissing his lover's cheek, he put his arms around him fiercely, and pulled him in to a hug and pulled him down with him to lay on their sides, "It's fine, Kat-kun...we should just rest, it's been a long day." ((I gtg after you post one more thing, but please write it quickly so I can write up something this weekend))

The neko nodded in agreement and snuggled up to Tai, turning so that he could put his arms around him and rest his head on his chest.

With a soft sigh, the older male pulled the younger male close to his chest and nuzzled his hair, exhausted from the day's events. Dreary chestnut eyes closing, he began to drift into a subtle sleep, though it as very light compared to the dead sleeps that he usually took part in. Given that he was in someone else's home, he didn't feel comfortable enough to sleep easily. ((May you start the next day?? I have to leave at about 6:00 because I have a chorus concert tonight)

{Sure, and my sister has an orchestra concert tonight as well}

Katsumi had trouble falling asleep, as he was busy thinking about his situation with Takeru. He managed to nod off sometime around 11:30, and he was awake very early the next morning as well, having been disturbed by a nightmare.

Taidanamaru had been awake ever since about 3:00 in the morning, and by 5:00 he was already dressed and ready to go and walk Katsumi to school. Tai was silent that morning, and didn't talk, seeming a bit frightened by something.

Katsumi emerged from the bathroom with his hair still wet and straight instead of wavy, hanging in his rather dulled blue eyes that were underlined with shadows. He was dressed all in black today, which reflected greatly on his mood.

Tai had a habit of wearing neutral colors in almost every occasion, except for his light lime hoodie which he always wore. His chestnut eyes gazed endlessly at the wall before he asked his lover, "Should we get going, Kat-kun?"

The whitette nodded in response, murmuring a quiet, "Yeah," before removing his hands from his pockets and grabbing his backpack. He had slipped the collar inside to keep it safe.

"Would you like me to walk you home from school today, do you want to come to my house, or do you want me to go home?" the older male asked softly. Tai was thinking it over last night, and he knew that it might make his lover angry if her followed him around all the time, even if it were for good intentions. He got up quietly and walked towards the door where Kat was.

Katsumi bit his lip as he thought; he didn't want Tai to get into a fight with Takeru, and he knew that the latter was going to come after him today--the collar had been a message. "I...I'll walk home..."

"Okay." was all that Tai said. He understood that Kat-kun wanted him to stay out of the problems, he knew that for a fact, and he knew there was nothing he could do about it, and he had been contemplating all night about it. "Kat-kun...if you'd like, I can just leave....so that I won't get in between you and whatever is going on with him," He offered quietly, even though inside it really did hurt him to offer his lover that, though he knew that he shouldn't cry, even if it did hurt him, "I know that you don't want me to get in between whatever, and if you'd like I can leave...so that you don't have to deal with two different people being in your life."

With a harsh glare, one that was very uncharacteristic of him, Katsumi snapped, "He's not part of my life, you are. You should know that by now. He's nothing but a problem that I have to take care of." He huffed, his tail bristling in annoyance, and he exited the room, walking quickly down the hall. The neko was acting strange, and deep down he knew it; but he also knew why--or at least he thought he did. He had taken online tests and had received results that said he was Dysthymiac and had a slight-moderate case of Cyclothymia, which was a less severe form of bipolar disorder.

The older male didn't speak as they left, but once they got downstairs he instantly went in the opposite direction, towards where he lived. He was kind of angry at the moment, and he wasn't sure if he was truly angry, frustrated, or sad. He knew that there would be silence or an argument if he were to stay, so her thought of it better to just leave and and leave Kat alone for a bit, so that he wouldn't bother him.