Neko Private Roleplay {Ciel and Koe-chan} (18+)

BlaqueCatt

Naoki smiled and almost nodded before he remembered that Tai couldn't see him. "Yes! I, um...I want to see you. Talk to you in person. I know that you're calling because of Katsumi. I...was afraid of what Takeru would do to me, but he hasn't come back for me, so...I want to help."

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

"Ah, okay...where would you like to meet?" questioned Tai, staring at Ayame, a bit of a happy and confused look on his face. He was actually going to possibly be able to get some details about this whole mess.

"Ah...well...where are you now? You're in the city, right?" He shifted positions so that he was laying on his stomach, kicking his feet in the air. "We could meet in front of the library...how old are you anyway?" he asked randomly. "Katsumi should have someone closer to his age to be with. You're not older than Takeru are you?"

Tai responded with a sigh, "I'm nineteen, almost twenty." He stared at the ceiling with some boredom before he said, "Yeah, the library seems fine, see yah there." He said simply before hanging up the phone and saying to Ayame, "I'm going to try and get info from this guy, I'll call you if I get anything, but please don't leave the house, keep the doors and windows locked, for your own safety." He got up with a small smile and he picked up the shogi pieces and placed them into a bag. He quickly scurried to the door and said, turning back, softly waving towards the older woman, "I'll see you soon, bye Mom!" He then quickly realized his mistake and blushed vividly, "I-I mean...bye....Ayame!" He smiled widely at her, the peach stain coating his cheeks as he left and locked the door behind him, quickly running to get to the library.

Ayame felt her heart swell when he called her mom, and the tears sprung back into her eyes. But she smiled at him and waved good-bye; as soon as the door was closed she got up to lock the windows, her cheeks stained with wetness.

Naoki pouted slightly when he hung up, and threw the phone over his shoulder, wincing when he heard it hit the wall. He sighed and rolled off of the couch, laying on the floor for a minute before getting up and changing into better clothes.

Tai sighed and hurried over towards the library. He could feel the cold breeze chilling his body, but the adrenaline soon made that go away. Once he got there, he leaned against one of the large pillars in front of the library, waiting patiently. He was the only person in front of the library.

Five minutes after Tai had arrived at the library, someone appeared on the empty sidewalk. He was of average height and dressed in regular skinny jeans, black converse, and a black t-shirt with a red checkered, long-sleeved, button-up shirt over it, with all the buttons undone. He had a black knit beanie over wavy blonde hair with slight curls, and bright green eyes. He was thin but not too thin, and his skin wasn't quite pale, though it was close. He stopped when he saw Tai, then squinted and hurried over. He looked to be around twenty-one.

Tai lifted his head to look up at the person who had just walked towards him. The most recognizable traits about Tai is that he was a little bit over average height, and that he had extremely pale beige skin, a lanky, but slightly muscular build, very dark chestnut hair, and auburn eyes. Tai was dressed in black skinny jeans, pale orange converse, a black tank top, and a thin pastel colored hoodie that was half-zipped. He wore a pale orange beanie over his hair, his bangs lightly brushed to teh side, almost fully covering his blind eye. He stuck out his hand to shake hands with the obviously older male, "I pressume that you are Naoki?"

The other man grinned and lightly took Tai's hand, shaking it a bit before pulling back. "Hi Tai." He snickered childishly. "Hey, that rhymed."

"Yes." He smiled softly at the small snicker that came out of the other. Tai seemed a bit nervous. He just really wanted to find Katsumi. He didn't really make eye contact with the older male, shuffling his feet awkwardly before asking, "Why did you want to meet?"

Naoki frowned, tilting his head slightly. "Didn't I already say? I wanted to talk to you, and it's easier to talk in person." He studied the younger curiously, and he understood why he looked so nervous. "Do you want to go somewhere more private? Takeru has...a lot of people on his side." He suddenly looked uneasy.

"Yes please." said Tai quietly, having a sick feeling curling in his stomach. His amber eyes still kept to his feet, not sure if he wanted to make eye-contact with the older male. There was something wrong, and Tai could sense it.

"I guess my house works...I live in the forest, but it's in the deeper part of the forest that's about 10 minutes in...it's actually located behind this library." He said simply, rubbing his arm silently, quite nervous.

Tai nodded carefully, and began to guide the way towards the back of the library and into the forest. Walking the opposite path of the route. The "route" that he bypassed was the fake route, to keep people away from his house. Walking over things easily, he began to stare at the clouds momentarily before refocusing. When they got there, Tai opened the door for the blonde to allow him in.

Naoki entered the house, looking around. He walked into the living room and stopped by the doorway, waiting for Tai. "Nice house," he commented casually. "Nicer than mine."

"Thanks." Tai said quietly before closing the door behind them, and sitting on the couch. Tai patted the seat next to him. It was the seat that Katsumi always sat on when he came over. The thought almost made Tai cry, but he didn't. He took off his shoes and raised his feet on couch and cradled himself.

The older man sat next to him, shifting onto his knees; he appeared ready to start bouncing with barely containable excitement. He was easily distracted and hyper, but could also be shy at times. "So what do you want to know about Takeru? We'll play twenty questions."

Tai looked at the older male, a bit of a confused expression. The only thing I truly want to know is where Takeru resides...and he can't even provide me with that... "I suppose twenty questions can work..."

"What does Takeru do to Kat-kun?" asked the younger male, with a small sigh, just wanting to know, because he knew something had to happen between the two.

The smile faded and the light in his eyes died. He flinched slightly and moved away from Tai, avoiding eye contact. "...do you really want to know that?" He had gone through the same thing as Katsumi.

"Yes, I'd like to know." Tai said flatly, eye roaming the floor soundlessly, a tear lightly going down his cheek, though he ignored it as if it weren't there.

Naoki took in a deep breath, steadying himself. He put his hands in his lap and held them together tightly. "Well...when you first meet him, he's really nice. He always smiles, and he has everything in common with you; it's like he knows everything about you." It was obvious that he was speaking from experience. "He gets to know you, and you spend more and more time with him. He accepts you, no matter how different you are..." He choked up a bit here, but continued anyway. "Um...then, when you decide to start 'dating', he takes you to his house...and he locks you in."