Neko Private Roleplay {Ciel and Koe-chan} (18+)

BlaqueCatt

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

"I guess I can go home if you want me to." said Tai, standing up quietly. He rubbed the back of his neck nervously again, staring at his feet, blushing a soft cherry color, "I-I'll see yah some other time...thanks for letting me stay!" He walked towards the door and opened it, walking through and closing the door behind him. He quietly made his ways down the halls and down the stairs to get out of the building.

"You didn't have to go..." Naoki said softly after he was gone, his ears drooping in disappointment. He sighed and curled back up on the chair.

Tai sighed quietly, walking out of the building. When he felt the sudden cold that enveloped his body, he noticed that he left his hoodie in Naoki's apartment. Shrugging quickly, he wrapped his arms around his body, in attempt to keep himself warm. He thought that it would be rude if he were to just go back in and annoy the older male for his hoodie. Quietly, he started to make his way home.

Fifteen minutes had passed, and yet the living room still smelled strongly of Tai; it was confusing the young blonde. Naoki stood and followed the scent, finding the sweatshirt on the back of a chair. He blinked in surprise, then grabbed it and ran out the door, going to return it.

Tai had finally made it home, his skin having turned the slightest bit of a red and purplish color from being cold. Fumbling with the keys, he opened the door and basically fell into the house, the door closing behind him due to the heavy winds. Quivering, his body began to sweat at the drastic heat change, and his body quivered a bit. Sneezing, he got up shakily and walked towards the couch, laying down when he got there.

Naoki followed his scent trail, guilt washing over him when he felt how cold it was. I hope that he doesn't get sick... He held the sweatshirt in one hand and was pulling on his beanie with the other, having just managed to shove his tail into his jeans before exiting the building. he broke into a run when he found that the scent was leading to the forest. He might already be home...

All of the lights were off inside of Tai's house. The floors were creaky due to the strong winds that seemed to wrack the floorboards. Tai groaned quietly after he sneezed a few more times. He felt his skin turning a bit numb due to the temperature change his body was going through. Rolling on the couch, he groaned again, coughing a few times as he felt his nose starting to get stuffy.

The neko reached his house after seven minutes of running, panting by the time he got to the door. He knocked on it, calling out, "Tai? It's me. You, um, left your sweatshirt at my house...are you okay?"

Moaning tiredly, he stated, "Come on in, the door's unlocked..." He didn't answer the rest of the question, his eyes partially opened, and his mouth slightly opening, his body turning a feverish red color, a light color than it was before.

Naoki opened the door and closed it behind him, placing the sweatshirt on the nearest table. He followed Tai's voice to the room he was in. "I'm really sorry that I didn't notice..." He trailed off when he saw the condition Tai was in. "H-hey...you got sick that fast?" His tone was concerned.

"I-I...have a very low immune system...I get sick very easily during the winter..." murmured the younger male quietly, coughing a few times in between his words.

Naoki bit his lip nervously, bending forward and putting a hand to his head. "You're really warm...do you want me to help you? It's my fault that you got sick."

"Only if you want to...I'd feel bad for keeping you here..." He admitted lightly, quietly rubbing his head, feeling the throbbing ache pulsate in his temples. His amber eyes glanced up at the blonde neko before he winced in pain.

- - - Updated - - -

GTG :( See yah on Wednesday night or Thursday :p

One last post~ :3

"In my room...down the hallway...to the left..." He said softly, raising his hand to point quietly towards the hallway that concealed his bedroom.

"In my room...down the hallway...to the left..." He said softly, raising his hand to point quietly towards the hallway that concealed his bedroom. (Do you want to start the roleplay today for Naoki and Tai? :3)

{Sure! What should the plot be? Something supernatural or realistic?}

Naoki nodded and quickly went into the bedroom, grabbing a blanket off of the bed and two more in the closet. He stumbled back into the living room, tripping over the fabric slightly, before stopping at the side of the couch. He threw the blankets over Tai and tucked him in.

(hmm....whatever you want, Koe-chan ^-^)

Tai smiled weakly at the older male, snuggling into the coming warmth that the blankets provided for him. "Thank you...for everything...you really didn't have to help me."

{*Flails* I can't decide anything! Not even what to eat for dinner. You'll have to help me.}

The blonde knelt in front of the couch, his smile widening; he purred softly despite the current situation. "I wanted to help you. You're my friend, so it's only right."

((Hmm...What if it was a bit of an alternate ending for this kind of, but instead, we roleplay the year that Takeru, Tai, and Naoki graduated? And that Tai was the one who ended up standing up for Naoki, and that when Takeru went for Katsumi, Tai helped Naoki kind of like recover from the rejection? owo)

Chestnut eyes widened as he heard the word "friend". "F-Friend?" He seemed to have a bit of glee in his voice, "We can be friends... for real?"

{Hmm, I kind of want to do something different with them. Two roleplays stemming from the same idea, one always gets left behind in favor of the other.}

He tilted his head slightly. "Of course." He felt that Tai's enthusiasm was cute.

((Hmm..We could do elves, or have a situation kind of like Loveless :p I have no clue, my brain ain't working)

Tai smiled thinly, a soft strawberry blush flushing over his cheeks before he quietly offered the older male a hug.

{I have a group where I store my plots, but none of them work for these characters...}

Naoki made a face. "You won't get me sick, will you?" he joked, but hugged Tai anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

{Actually, one does, but we'd have to do something about the seme/uke thing...}