Neko Private Roleplay {Ciel and Koe-chan} (18+)

BlaqueCatt

The neko was tugging at his hair with his left hand as he walked down the street towards the school, his right holding onto his backpack. His emotions were all mixed up inside of him, and his anxiety level was rising. He felt bad for yelling at Tai, but the words had slipped out before he could stop them. Even though Tai and Katsumi had an established relationship, they hadn't been together for very long, and there were still things about one another that the other didn't know about.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

[Tai had high anxiety. He couldn't take it when people yelled at him, it scared him and it usually made him panic. Though, this time he got a bit angry, and he didn't know why. With a soft sigh, he made his way into the forests and went towards his house, walking leisurely up to the porch and opening the door, and closing it behind him before going towards the room that had his shogi board inside it. Though, when he turned slightly the other way in the room, he poked at a loose piece of painting, and then unfolded it before revealed an area where he could store stuff in. It was rectangular shaped. From the abyss of the containment, he pulled out a case, and instantly sat on the floor tolook at the contents, which were many pictures, letters, and writing. All of them being from family and people who he considered family.

After several moments of walking while deep in thought, Katsumi remembered that he should be cautious when alone, as Takeru could be anywhere. He perked his his ears and paid more attention, sighing in relief when he made it to school unharmed.

Tai didn't have much on his mind, though, he had received a letter in the mail this morning. It was from the Marines corporations, which meant that it was either to tel of his ex-boyfriend's death, or a letter from him. In all honesty, Tai missed him terribly, but he was letting it go because he had someone in his life now. Chestnut eyes scanned the papers and pictures in the box. One was with him and his parents. His parents' names were Osamu and Akane. Osamu was a tall, tan man with beige skin, and a long scar running down his face in an "X" shape, along with a pair of menacing amber eyes, and he was lean, yet muscular. Akane was a beautiful woman, with long, flowing auburn hair, and a pair of righteous brown eyes that had a bit of a timid look in them. The next picture that he laid eyes on was from when he was in 7th grade, and that was with Sarutobi-sensei's family. Mr. Sarutobi's son, Masanori, was standing right next to him, and his two twin daughters were in front of the two boys. Masanori was generally a tall teen, with a slim, yet muscular figure, and he had raven black, almost dark blue, hair, and a pair of icy cold blue eyes, and a set of glistening white teeth. His two sisters, Seki and Chiyo were identical, both having long jet-black hair, and a pair of cat-like green eyes. Tai sighed softly before putting the pictures away. There was a pile of pictures from his father's funeral, and the scene of his mother's suicide, and his mother's funeral, most of these taken by police or photographers, or Mr. Saruotbi. There were also letters from his father from when he was still in the army.

Getting up, the beige, lanky male made his way out of the room before walking towards the table to open the letter to read it's contents.

Katsumi seemed to be having all the bad luck that day. He was suffering from the symptoms of Dysthymia at a greater level than usual because of all that was happening, and it was slowly becoming the regular form of depression. His bipolar-like attitude was off and on, and to make it worse he was getting teased for wearing all black, as now the kids had something new to bully him about; he was called 'goth' and 'emo'. He tried to ignore it and control his feelings, but his control was slowly slipping.

With a soft sigh, Tai took out his letter opener and slipped it under the envelope before opening it. When he opened it, he read it.

Dear Taidanamaru

Outside of the school, Takeru was sitting on the sidewalk curb, tapping his feet against the pavement and staring across the street, his green eyes blank. He was planning on how to take Katsumi away, permanently this time.

{Oh, the Warriors Forums changed and I lost my "Voice" account, so now I'm "Koe-chan"}

Tai sighed softly and folded the note before grabbing his bag and exiting his house, heading off towards the school. Once he made his way there, he paused at the sidewalk and turned his head the slightest bit to look at the only person across the street. It was like looking at his own twin. With a slight cock of his head, he then finally recognized who it was. Turns out seeing Mr. Sarutobi will have to wait... Calmly, he made his way towards the older male, waving calmly at him. When he stood in front of Takeru, leaving plenty of space between him and the other one, he said, "Hello, Takeru."

- - - Updated - - -

((I lost my Justice account too, so I might just use my Hazelberry account, or make a new account))

The other brunette lifted his head and stared at Tai expressionlessly for a moment, before his lips curved upwards into a smirk. "Hey, Tai," he replied casually, with sarcasm as he said his nickname in the way Katsumi did.

Tai nodded in response to hearing his name, still with the same expressionless face that he carried when talking to most people, before he asked, "What might you be doing?" His chestnut eyes were darkened a bit, yet that same amber tinge remained.

"Hm, looks like that we're here for the same thing." Tai stated rather flatly, chestnut eyes looking up to meet Takeru's eyes.

"That's true," he agreed, standing up and coming to a few inches higher than Tai. "But he'll be coming with me."

{I have to go to my orchestra concert, if I'm not back tonight I'll be back tomorrow}

((I won't be on tomorrow) "Well, that's very cocky of you to say, we'll see who he goes with..." Tai's words were firm as he spoke, looking up at the older male with cold eyes.

Takeru's eyes narrowed, but him smirk grew. "I wouldn't be too confident if I were you. I bet you don't know how to handle my kitten, do you? You probably don't know anything about him either."

"The only thing that I know so far is that he loves me, and he's not scared of me, and whatever you did to him, made him scared of other people. You may do what you please and you think you may know him too, but trust me, you don't even know how to treat a person, you don't know how to be a person... You don't know the half about how to treat someone...Katsumi is the proof of it." said the younger one flatly..

Takeru's crooked grin widened and he laughed, putting his hands in his pockets. "That's where you're wrong, my friend." He tossed his head to the side to clear the hair from his eyes. "Katsumi is not a person. Well, not completely. He's also an animal. And you can't treat an animal like a person." He turned and walked a slow circle around Tai, observing him. "If you feed a dog food from the table, it will get sick, correct? So if you treat a neko like a human...it's not right." He paused behind Tai, his tone lowering. "I treat Katsumi like the animal he is, and it's better for him that way. It goes with his nature. Of course, I recognize the human in him...but if you knew him better, you would know just how much of a beast he is."

"Actually..." The younger male gazed hazily at him, brown eyes somewhat diluted with an amber stain, "I already know how feral he is..." Lifting up the hair with one of his hands, he revealed the scar running down his eyes, and the more diluted color of said eye, "I know the ferocity first hand." Lip slightly twitching, he remarked, "It's is the ones who treat those cruelly and inhumanely who are the true beasts..." And letting his hair down, he commented, "And you are the most obscene creature I've seen in my life."

The older man let out a small huff and leaned forward to study Tai's eye. "Hmm, so he scratched you, huh? That's not very impressive." He crossed his arms in front of his chest and asked, "Just how long have you been with my kitten? Not long, I assume?" He knew how long they had been together; he had been watching the whole time.

"There's a difference between a small scratch, and being blind." He said simply, before he shrugged at the older male's question, "Eh, you're smart. You should be able to know how long we've been together, you're smart enough to fake your death, why should I presume that you aren't smart enough to be watching Katsumi the whole time, hn?" No matter what went through his mind, he couldn't seem to be able to force any emotion, he didn't feel the need to smile at how idiotic he thought this man was. Yawning softly, he stretched upwards and put his arms back to his sides after a few seconds of stretching. I lost out on a nap...what a drag...

The cold smile had never left the other's face. "Well, none of this matters now. We'll see who kitten ends up with in the end." He turned and made his way back towards his car, which was further down the street.

With a soft huff, the younger male stretched before making his way towards the school. He had some stuff to talk about with Sarutobi, though, he wasn't sure if he wanted to anymore. With a soft sigh, he decided to just sit down on a bench near the entrance/exit of the school, and decided to look at the clouds in the sky, marveling in their beauty.

Inside of the school, Katsumi was extremely unfocused. He had gotten lectured by three teachers, and several students had decided that today was a good day to go after him. By the end of the day he was ready to pull his hair out, and all he wanted to do was find Tai and apologize. He hurried out of his last classroom as soon as the bell rang, but right before he exited the school, someone grabbed him and pulled him back into an empty storeroom.

Tai sighed softly as he saw many children pool out of the school, waiting for Katsumi. After a few minutes and not seeing him, he sighed and looked back up at the clouds, figuring maybe he was taking a bit to get out.

Katsumi tried to scream, but a strong hand was covering his mouth. He struggled violently, his claws coming out and his fangs lengthening, trying to bite whoever was holding him captive. In his desperation and panic he was unable to smell who the person was. But as soon as he heard the soft chuckle, his body went limp; he knew who it was. "It seems like you've forgotten your training, kitten," the voice purred close to his cat-ear.