Neko Private Roleplay {Ciel and Koe-chan} (18+)

BlaqueCatt

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

Sure, can you start? I have to leave in a few minutes for maybe an hour or two to go shopping with my dad, I'll try to respond to the other roleplay quickly.

Tai, on the other hand, was awake, not falling asleep that night, sitting in the bathroom, his chestnut eyes pale and insipid, staring at the bathtub, almost as if he were in some sort of trance.

The young neko got to his feet and stumbled slightly, putting his hands against the table to steady himself. He took in deep breaths, trying to calm down, his tail-fur bristling and his cat-ears flat against his head.

"Kat-kun...." murmured the older male softly, the amber eyes seeming a bit hazy, beige colored skin turning a bit paler than usual, his lips slightly parted, eyes a bit dreary.

Tai wasn't very healthy, he wasn't doing very well, his forehead pulsing in pain, his breathing rather short and ragged. "Kat-kun...." He murmured again, now fully flopping down on his side.