Neko Private Roleplay {Ciel and Koe-chan} (18+)

BlaqueCatt

After thinking about what she said for a few moments, he then proceeded to ask, "Do you know where this Naoki is and do you know hiw full name?" He probed cautiously, "And do you know the full extent of the relationship between Kat-kun and Takeru?"

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

The woman pursed her lips in thought, thin eyebrows furrowing. "Katsumi said that he and Takeru were best friends...he said that Takeru was like an older brother to him. It was nice knowing that, since I never had another child. I don't know about Naoki, though. By the way Katsumi described him, it was like he never really existed. If he is real, he's probably still in town."

"Investigating a non-existent person would be pointless in this..." He sighed softly before saying flatly, "Takeru wasn't like an older brother, Katsumi was lying to you, Takeru is anything but an older brother...I don't think that with such an ugly personality that someone like Takeru could even be an older brother."

Ayame opened her mouth, seeming ready to ask a question, but thought better of it and stopped. Katsumi will be the one to tell me what happened to him. "Takeru talked about Naoki a lot, so I think he is real. What I meant is that Naoki wasn't there very often, and when he was, he wasn't noticeable. Could that mean something?"

"Maybe Naoki tried to avoid being out in public with Takeru, or maybe he was just shy. In all reality, I can't tell you exactly what it means, even if I may have guesses as to whatever is up with that guy, but I'm not Naoki, so I couldn't tell you it straight forward." Tai stated flatly, thinking for a few minutes, moving a few pieces of the shogi pieces on the small board before he said, "I can look him up in the phone book, and see if there is a Naoki of any sort that lives here."

"Naoki is a very unique name," Ayame mused, trying to take her mind off of her worry. "I wanted to give my son a unique name too." Her fingers were gripping her skirt tightly, turning her knuckles white.

"This is rather random, but isn't Katsumi a female name?" asked Tai rather suddenly. "I mean, not saying that my name has a definite sex that it's rooted to, because my name isn't really something that you'd name your child, given that it means "Pure Laziness", but, I guess it suits me rather well..." He trailed off before prodding his upper lip with his thumb, "Ah, yes, that is really a unique name...do you happen to have a phone book?"

Ayame smiled at Tai for the first time since he arrived, and her brown eyes were warmer. "I think you're getting Katsumi confused with Kasumi. Katsumi is for a boy, Kasumi is for a girl." She stood up and walked to one of the drawers, pulling out a phone book and handing it to him.

Tai smiled softly before taking the phonebook out of her hand. Quickly, his fingers moved pages quickly, reading down them, taking seconds to read each page. Tai was an extremely fast reader, he basically downloaded books into his brain. Moving the pages faster, he then caught sigh of the name he was looking for. Marking the page with a thumb, he checked the rest of the pages to make sure he had the right name. There was only one name in the book that was Naoki. "Found it." He said simply, with a small grin before taking out his cellphone and carefully typing in the number, though he didn't press "call" yet.

Her smile faded as she took her seat again, her expression anxious once more. She bit her lip in a way similar to how Katsumi did, and they looked very much alike.

Tai only bared some resemblance to his parents, but not much. With a small sigh, he pressed the "call" button, waiting for an answer as it rang. Tai's eyes showed grief and distress, despite the soft smile on his lips, and despite the tears that he was holding back, that could possibly form at any moment. Tai was being strong, for Ayame's sake, so that she had hope.

The phone on the other line was picked up on the third ring. At first there was no voice, only a loud thumping sound, as if the person on the other end had dropped the phone. There was a brief delay, and then a soft voice answered, "Hello?"

Tai smiled softly at the response before asking calmly, "Hello, I'm Tai, I was a former school mate at some point, somewhat associated with Takeru, I suppose that you are Naoki?"

Silence was the only response at first, and the crackle of a badly connected phone line. Then the voice returned and said, "I am. What do you want?" He sounded guarded.

"Actually, I just wanted to know where Takeru lives, I heard that he was back around, and I wanted to visit." He said with a sigh. His amber eyes slightly rolled, looking a bit annoyed.

"Takeru moved recently," was the immediate response, like it had been drilled into him to say exactly that. "I don't know where he is. We haven't spoken in a long time." He wasn't lying when he said that; he had last seen Takeru two years ago, right before his faked death. He had been told then that if anyone had come looking for him, which would only happen after they had discovered he was still alive, he was to tell them this. The friend who had helped pay for the new house had left the city.

{I have to go}

{I'm at school, so I won't be on for long}

"I don't know where he went," Naoki replied quietly, and the phone emitted a harsh buzz when he moved. "He didn't tell me anything." The other man felt sick, as he knew what this call meant; Takeru had gone after Katsumi.

"Thank you for your time, Naoki." said Tai gently, though there was a lot that he wasn't telling the guy, because he wasn't sure how much he knew. With a soft sigh, Tai said, "Goodbye." And with that, he hung up the phone.

Back at his small apartment, Naoki tossed the phone onto the couch and collapsed onto the chair across from it, sighing heavily. He was worried now, about Katsumi, himself, and the poor guy who was getting mixed up in all this. He said his name was Tai...I should go meet him. He was terribly afraid, but he didn't want to be controlled by Takeru any more. He had been discarded and replaced by Katsumi; Takeru should no longer mean anything to him.

Ayame was staring at Tai intensely. "What did he say?" she whispered.

"He hasn't seen Takeru for many years apparently, though he said that he had moved out of the town, which I don't believe in even the slightest, he seemed nice, but vague." Tai said simply, obviously annoyed by this.

The small woman frowned, looking down at her hands thoughtfully. "Well...what should we do? How do we find them?"

Naoki hesitated, then jumped forward, tumbling onto the couch and grabbing the phone. He checked the recent calls and redialed the number, hoping that this 'Tai' person would pick up again.

"I'll think of some-" He felt the vibration in his pocket and picked up his phone, and then said to Ayame quickly, "I'll think of something." He then clicked the accepting button, and asked, "Hello?"