Neko Private Roleplay {Ciel and Koe-chan} (18+)

BlaqueCatt

"Hey, Kat-kun." smiled Tai softly at his lover, not really caring much that him and Ayame were holding hands, not really thinking much of it.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

The neko's blue eyes lit up with understanding and he smiled, walking over to them. "Were you talking?" he asked, "I didn't mean to interrupt."

"Tai nodded softly, though he didn't voice the answer. He allowed Ayame to hold his hand until she pleased to let go, not really minding the comfort that she provided. He was happy that his lover was back with him though.

Katsumi sat down on the table behind Tai, letting them stay connected. "We finished cleaning, mom. Is there anything else you need?" Ayame shook her head. "No, I just have to finish my papers now. Thank you."

Tai had very long fingers, and a long hand, his hands weren't the wide type of hands, just long and elegant, almost how a woman's hand would be suspected to be. With a soft sigh, the older teen leaned back into the chair, not really sure what to do now.

"Only if you want to," he replied softly with a small smile, sliding off of the table and walking towards the hallway. Ayame let go of Tai's hand.

Tai smiled at Ayame before following his lover towards his room to stay with him while he did his homework.

Katsumi didn't bother turning on a light, so the room stayed very dark. He made his way over to his desk and emptied the contents of his bag onto it. Before he started his work, he plugged his iPod into the speakers. "Listening to music helps me focus," he explained to Tai before turning it on. A rock song with hints of alternative and some screaming came on, filling the room with its loud sound. {If you want to hear it, look up "Affliction" by AFI}

Every night devise

New heights in genocide

Lover, I am, loveless

All my friends and I

Toast health and suicide

Lover, I am, lonely...

Katsumi hummed along with the song as he searched through his binders, bobbing his head slightly with his tail swishing back and forth.

Tai simply nodded, not really commenting on what he said about the music helping him think. Instead, he just sat on the floor, just sitting, and staring at the ceiling, as if he were trying to see something that wasn't there. It had been a long while since Tai had time to go cloud-watching, which he usually did everyday for hours on end, and his habit for it never died. He listened to the music as he thought, and after a while, he noticed how depressing the song was.

The neko sat down at his desk and picked up a pencil, starting to write. After a while he started to sing along softly; he liked rock music because it could be loud when he couldn't, and it could express his feelings better than he could through talking.

Were you holding hands when my palms bled?

Oh, I will be alright

Just use me, just use me

The future's bright without me

Spend some time walking the line...

Tai didn't really listen to rock music, heck, he hardly listened to music to begin with, but most of the music he listened to was in Japanese, given that it was easier for him to understand, and he just found it more pleasurable. With a small sigh, he continued to listen to the music and he continued to stare into nothingness, not knowing what to say or what to do.

"Is the song bothering you?" Katsumi asked softly during an instrumental break in the music. He was turned around in the chair and staring down at Tai, blue eyes worried.

"No, I'm fine." murmured Tai softly before quietly asking, "Does this music...express how you feel?" His amber eyes stared at the ground solemnly, wondering if his pressumtion was correct or not.

The whitette's eyes widened slightly, and he moved back an inch or two. "Um...parts of it?" He sounded nervous, as if afraid of being judged.

"I'm just asking, I'm not going to judge you based on your answer, I'd just like to know." said Tai softly, not really making eye contact.

There was a slight pause. "...parts of it," he repeated softly, turning away and going back to his work.

World is unified

Ennui, and I divide

Lover, I am loveless

Red days and burning might bleed

'Til the faceless die

Oh, lover I am lonely

Tai nodded slowly, accepting that as the answer, as much as he wanted a better one. Laying down on his lover's floor, he crossed his legs, and then crossed his arms and put them behind his head, staring at the ceiling.

It was a good three hours or so before Katsumi finished, as he always took a while to get his work done. He had gone through several playlists and now had the music turned off, packing his things back into his backpack.

And through those hours, Tai had been staring at the ceiling, just laying and thinking, not saying anything. He seemed as if he were in a daze at this point.

"It's pretty late," the neko commented softly, getting up from the chair and stretching. He looked over at Tai and gave a small smile.

Hearing his words, the older male sat up and looked at his lover and smiled back at him, "Would you like me to stay or go for the night?"

Katsumi sat down on the bed next to him, bouncing on it slightly. "Well, I don't mind if you stay, but you'll probably want to go home since you always sleep there."

{I have to go}

"It's okay, I'll stay with you since it's an option." smiled the older male, rubbing the back of his neck with a small grin.