Neko Private Roleplay {Ciel and Koe-chan} (18+)

BlaqueCatt

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

(Yeah, I do. I won't be here from either Saturday night or Sunday morning to either Wednesday night or Thursday morning. And then I'm going back to my dad's next week as usual, and then I'll be home on Tuesday, and early Wednesday of the second week of vacation, and then after that I think I'm with my dad the rest of the time :p)

{I was going to marathon Inuyasha, but then my friends started pressuring me into watching Supernatural, but I'm not sure if I want to, and then I started playing an online video game again and I'm slowly become addicted...twelve days is not enough time.}

(I have around I think 17 days of vacation :p But I have Naruto Shippuden Ninja Storm Three to play, I just bought Fullmetal Alchemist volume one anime yesterday, Bleach anime volume 3, Hetalia "Paint It, White", the 1st manga volume of the Melancholy of Haruhi (forgot the rest of the title), and the 7th manga volume of Death Note. :p Plus my original uncut Naruto Box Sets, my one Naruto Shippuden boxset, my disc of Tsukihime, my other disc of Peacemaker, and yeah... I might be getting Junjou Romantica, Vampire Knight, Magi Madoko Magika, and a few other series for Christmas, or completely different stuff :p))

((Well, honestly, I actually really like Naoki as a character :p I also don't really want to see him just drop out of the face of the roleplay right after Kat is back with Tai. What if, through the time of trying to get Katsumi free from Takeru, Naoki develops feelings for Tai, and starts to feel jealous of what Kat has, and he begins to get mad at the fact that Kat always gets everything, and that Kat stole Takeru away from him, and what if he wanted revenge, or just simply had affections towards him? And as Katsumi comes back, Naoki makes himself more present, and often insists on hanging out with Tai, and insisting that only him and Tai hang out, and exclude Katsumi. And what if, one day Naoki and Katsumi got into a fight, and that Naoki stated that he would be much better suited for Tai than Katsumi would, and that he probably knew more about him than Kat did, and just tells Kat to give up. And then maybe Naoki tells Tai his feelings, but Tai rejects him, though still wants to be friends. And when Tai rejects him, Tai talks about how Kat was the only person that he could romantically love, and that his love for Naoki was simply just that of a brotherly love, but that he'd do anything for Naoki, and truly did love him, just not romantically?))

{Whoa...that is intense ^^ I wasn't going to get rid of him after they got back together because I like him too...I could definitely have Naoki get jealous, but I doubt he would ever fight with Katsumi. I didn't explain yet, but they have a history with Takeru and are kind of close. I'd like to develop his relationship with Tai, and brotherly love is perfect.}

((Ah, okay ^-^ I feel so weird because Tai doesn't have a developed story all of the way. He never really did :p To me, he's just my "go with the flow" character xD))

{That's fine, and sometimes it's good to have characters like that because you have more room to add things. They can change more easily as well.}

(Okay, I'll start)

Tai was walking down the street, he had just called Ayame about the information that he had learned about what Takeru did to others, so that she could know exactly what was happening. Tai sighed softly, walking towards the town square, where there was a fountain with many pennies in it, and benches surrounding it. Light snow was whirling and twirling across the streets as he walked towards one of the benches and sat down.

Halfway down the street, about three yards away from where Tai was, Naoki was stumbling down the sidewalk. He held an overflowing brown paper bag in both of his arms and was struggling to handle its weight. He had just gone shopping, as he realized that he had no food in his house, and was attempting to return home.

Tai hadn't paid attention, instead, he was staring straight up at the muddled clouds, as if he was in awe as to how pretty he thought that they looked. His amber eyes seemed very distant. There were soft pinks stains around his eyes, showing how he had cried not too long ago.

The blonde let out a squeak when he tripped over a crack in the sidewalk, falling forward and dropping the bag. He landed on his side and rolled slightly, the bag and its contents flying all over the place, some sending up water when they entered the fountain. He stopped when he was on his back, panting, his cheek and palms scraped. Ow...