Neko Private Roleplay {Ciel and Koe-chan} (18+)

BlaqueCatt

(What might that be?? :3)

Tai hugged the older male closely, before letting go of the blonde, enjoying his warmth, and just having him there. He needed a friend in these times. He missed Katsumi

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
{Here's the link, it's plot number three. Tell me if you like any other ones.}

Naoki was blushing slightly, his green eyes bright. "Is there anything else you need?" he asked.

"No...I don't think so..." said Tai quietly before offering, "You can stay if you want to...you don't have to though..."

"Of course I'll stay! I have to make sure you don't hurt yourself." The older man took off his hat and set it on the side table next to the couch. "I'll get you a drink if you want."

"N-no...it's okay..." murmured Tai sleepily, rubbing his eyes. His fingers continued to slightly tremble as his hands moved against his eyes. A small yawn escaped his lips.

Naoki's eyes softened, and he lightly brushed the hair from Tai's face without thinking. "Okay. I'll let you sleep. But I'll stay in case you need me." He got up from the floor and walked over to the other chair in the room, sitting down with his legs folded under him.

A soft flush coated Tai's cheeks before nodding quietly. Yawning softly, he snuggled into the blankets, almost as if he himself were a kitten. Tai's hair came undone, falling in his face as he tossed and turned. ((I didn't really like the plot ;.;))

{That's fine, it was just an idea. Any other ideas?}

Naoki watched Tai for a few minutes, thinking to himself. I can't keep doing this around him. It's not right. I'm just his friend, not anything more. I have to focus and help him get Katsumi back.

(Not at the moment :( Well...what if they were both nekos, and once they meet, they don't relaly like each other at first, but then, they end up having to depend on each other as people began to harass and terrorize the nekos that lived in the area, and the police weren't doing anything, because they were not one of them, and yeah...this is what's going through my head so far :p Or maybe something like Loveless?))

((I have no clue, my brain is kind of hurting m right now ;.; I'm trying to think up of something good... What if maybe Tai was a forest druid of some sort, and Naoki was lumber-man, and when Naoki tried to cut down the trees, Tai got angry at him, though later on, Naoki was attacked by something, and Tai, despite the fact that he hated him at first for cutting at the trees, he saves his life anyways and nurses him back to health as winter approached, and Naoki learns to survive off the land, and see what true winter is like? :p)

{Naoki as a lumber-man? Heh...I couldn't see him as one. But Tai as a druid is a good start. Maybe they could be creatures of opposing forces, and they meet up?}

{{Demons and Angels seem easier to do, unless we did something like a Water and Fire, or Grass and Ice type of creature things :p}}

((I'm officially a turtle))

- - - Updated - - -

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

- - - Updated - - -

waiwaitwaitwait. Who's going to be the devil and who's the angel? D:))