Sweet revenge (private) robertita&1978

robertita

And I felt so happy when I saw everyone here enjoyed the meal I cooked. I tried to keep in mind what I'd have to do to answer Kazuya's need. I gave him a clue beneath this meal, he noticed that.. I really wanted to ask him how could he remind me or not. WHAT?!?!? Why did I had to recall and return all of my feelings about him or this place? I wasn't the same... I couldn't turn back time, when I thought about this, my tears fell down again......

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

At the end of the day Kazuya went to his room and ordered that Hiro to come and see him. The food was great and all the people enjoyed it. So he wanted to congratulate Hiro and also to give him a reward. Once he heard the knock into his door he said loudly “Enter”.

I walked in after Kazuya allowed me to. His eyes seemed so bright and shiny. Something in his hands, I almost forgot to breathe.... I felt getting used to with that. But I couldn't remember where I'd seen it before. He called me to received some reward from him, I didn't want it first but couldn't help, who could refuse his offer?? I bowed my head again and thanked him...

"I ask you to come because I want to say thank you for your great cooking skills during the festival" Kazuya said politely before stood up. "I want to give you something as a reward" he added approaching Hiro " This is the key of your own tavern in capital. The people will love to be able to eat your food all time".

What?!?!?!

I'd have my OWN tavern?? I felt s numb and amazed.. The cost of the place like that was too high and I couldn't afford it. But it became to my reward. Did I deserve it? I was asking myself, and Kazuya; he looked like reading my mind. He gave me two pats on my back and turned back. Then I grabbed his hand.....

Seeing Hiro's surprised face Kazuya only smiled "You can hire a team to help you there. Don't forget you are still my cook, so your priority will be the palace, but in the same time you can cook for poor people too." he said before turning to leave. But feeling Hiro's head on his Kazuya turned his head and asked "Do you want something else?

I had nothing to say. I only stood and wrapped him with my grateful hug. I hoped this would be my last time to say like this with him here. I wouldn't cry, I would do my best as he wanted me to do. All I wanted, I wished to be near with all of my family. They helped me and took care of me. I could spend more time with them and the best was, I had to forget all about my past life.. No more for me here~~~~

Does he want to thanks me by hugging me?” Kazuya thought and smiled. He broke the hug and said “You are free for few days to organize your new tavern, but don’t forgot your duty is to take care of my meals, and my son’s ones. He’s a happy kid since you take care of him” he added and then retired into his bedroom. The festival was over so he could be lazy for few days.

He still wanted me to be the cook here? I thought I would retired myself after the festival had been over. Oh my, I had to come back and did take care both men again... Deeply, I felt alright Kazuya saw my dignity and my pride but in the other hand, I had more duty, he gave me that tavern to take care of... Could I manage all around me? I need a hand, so I had to find someone to help me.....

Kazuya was reading a book while he was still into his bed when he heard a knock into his bedroom’s door. “I said do not disturb me” he yelled at the person behind the door. “Your Majesty it’s important. His Highness starts to walk”. Once he heard this Kazuya ran and opened the door. “Help me dress. I’m going into my son’s room”.

What?!?!?

The prince can walk now? While I hear this from someone around here, I forgot everything to keep or pack my bag. I'm running to his room without thinking anything. It's the big surprise for everyone, I don't want to miss this special time. I'm not sure how fast I can run like this after I came alive again.....

Kazuya opened the doors in a hurry and just took his son into hisarms. The baby smiled to him and Kazuya put him down. “Come on, show me you can walk my baby” the boy helped by his father hands started to do small steps. Kazuya didn’t notice when Hiro entered but when he did he was surprised to see him crying.

I saw the prince can walk by himself!! And he tried to walk along my way. How cute he is, I really wanna have him into my arms at this moment. I hesitated while Kazuya nodded his head as allowance me to do that. It felt so good to see the first step of him. Oh my~~~ How lucky I could be on time for this special moment, I hugged him so tight, into my arms. I really wanna stop the time like this forever.

The baby boy headed toward Hiro and Kazuya let him. For unknown reasons, his son liked Hiro. He smiled every time he saw the cook and wanted to stay into his arms. “It seems he really likes you Hiro.” Kazuya said and then added “Plaese come and visit my son when you have time. He’s growing and likes to play a lot. Go now and prepare my breakfast. I will eat here with my son.”

I was so pleased, I could be here and spent more time with the prince as Kazuya allowed me to do that. Wow~~ I would cook the special meal for them. I was happy indeed. Let me create the great recipe.. Time to mix & match for me again. The baby can walk himself, he needs more protein and calcium... I would figure out the source of my special menu soon!!

While I was thinking, I met someone then.....

“One more step, one more step” Kazuya said and grabbed his son into his arms. “I’m so proud of you my boy. If only your mom could be here to see you. I’m sure she would have been so happy” he said sadly. “Why the food is not coming?” he thought while playing with the baby.

Oops, I crashed someone, I really felt I closed to him before, we said sorry to each other and before I lifted up myself this man pulled me up and asked me how could I stayed here like this. Oh., I did remember him, he was from the town where Hiro came from. We had talked for a while and OH MY GOSH~~~ I almost forgot the treat for the prince and Kazuya.. I gotta go... I ran so fast to the kitchen~~~

I’m so hungry. Where is that boy?” Kazuya thought and wanted to send the nanny to check where Hiro was. But before he could speak Hiro appeared. “Finally you come. My boy and I are hungry” he replied and started to eat as Hiro was bowing and bowing. The food was delicious so he asked “What did you put inside?”

I said nothing, just smiled and bowed my head again. Mom had told me the greatest recipe needs secret inside, I always reminded her word in my head all time. I saw Kazuya and the prince ate happily really added me more power to cook. I was thinking what to cook tomorrow while the baby started to push himself down from the highchair and walked straight to me.

"Oh so it's a special meal" Kazuya thought seeing the cook didn't answer. And in the same time he remembered his lovely wife never let him in the kitchen when she was cooking. Kazuya finished his meal and was looking at his son. When he saw the baby headed to Hiro he wondered why his son loved the boy so much.

Oh, the boy tried to play Peek - A - Boo with me.. He's really cute and I really wanna tickle him. But I just stood and waited the boy's walking to me... Then, I saw Kazuya's smile.. It's so deep and sweet to the boy. He had this moment too? Oh, no I had to follow just only my duty.. Not my heart at all... Kazuya, he played with my heart. No more pain for me anymore, I tried to worked and did all my best. But the baby climbed on my feet!!!!!

"The Prince really likes you Hiro" Kazuya said with a big smile on his face. "You may play with him" he added and then turned to the nanny "Take good care of my son. It's time to go back to my duties". Then after looking one more time to his son he left the room and headed to his office. His personal servitor followed him in silence as always. Kazuya seated oh his desk and asked him "I want to see the Prime Minister".

"Please let him alone with me, nanny". I told her like that. And she left me in the room with the boy. When I had more time with the little prince just both of us. I felt so calm and wanted to hold him tight more than I was in Kazuya's sight. The baby tried to touch my nose, so tickling. I sang the song for him again and he seemed so happy while moving himself along the tune....

Kazuya was waiting for the Prime Minister into his office when he heard a knock into the door. "Come in" he said loudly while reading some papers. A servitor entered and bowed "You receive a letter Your Majesty" he said and put the letter on the desk before leaving. Kazuya recognised the writing and smiled. He waited for it so long.

The baby really loved to dance and sing. I hoped he'd be artistic and preferred Arts and nature, too. He seemed like wanting to imitate the things I did and moved his mouth!!! Could I be the first person to hear his first world not as gibberish or babbling like he did as always. My heart started beating so loud. It's not his time but expecting made me anxious, I loved this feeling~~~~