Sweet revenge (private) robertita&1978

robertita

After Kazuya was sure Hiro was sleeping he left the room but not before asking a maid to look after him. Kazuya found it strange that he cared so much about the boy, maybe was because he was so tired of his duties and so alone. The boy cheered he up and made him feeling he has a reason to live. On the night as Kazuya was in his room the maid came in a hurry “Your Majesty Hiro didn’t wake up yet but he’s screaming in his dream. Please forgive me Your Majesty for saying this but he’s calling your name”. Kazuya answered “I will go to see him” and followed the maid into Hiro’s room.

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

I saw myself in the formal dress, and my man was there too. We laughed, and were happy together in the big ballroom. A lot of servants bowed to us. Suddenly, many swords, spears, knives and weapons from all around were thrown to us. I screamed out loud and Kazuya wrapped me in his arms. He was a shield for me, I felt shock and all I knew his blood was covered my hair, I could feel his slowly breath until it faded away and I screamed out loud and sadly..

"Kazuya, don't leave me here alone, i need you here.. Do you hear me??" I shook his body and called out his name as if he would reply me back and took his eyes on me as he always did....

"KAZUYA!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Hiro wake up. You have a nightmare" Kazuya asked and finally Hiro opened his eyes. "It's ok. You are safe now. It was just a ... " Kazuya added but couldn't finish his sentence as Hiro jumped into his arms and hugged him tight. Kazuya didn't expect this and didn't know what to do at first but then he pulled Hiro closer and petted his head. He felt a huge desire to protect the boy. "Why do you know my birth name Hiro?" Kazuya asked looking into Hiro's eyes.

I didn't answer him, I really didn't know what to say, indeed.. I just felt I could lean on him, my man even if after this nightmare or only short time like this.. I wished to absorb this feeling, his smell and his skin as much as I could. And yes, he still asked me why I knew his name, I thought someday I would told him for sure but it's not the right time for me to say who I am. And I felt he still loved his Amaya for sure.. BUT how would he feel if he knew that I AM HIS WIFE AMAYA..

Could he accept it? And should I take a look around more than my feeling? While I was thinking, I hugged him too tight...

Hiro was silent and Kazuya held the boy into his arms. He wondered why the boy never answered to his questions but couldn’t find an answer. “Are you feeling better now?” he asked Hiro after few minutes. The boy nodded but didn’t want to set him free. Kazuya smiled and for a moment he felt like he was hugging Amaya again. Finally Hiro set him free and looked into his eyes. Then he leaned forward and kissed Kazuya’s lips.

Oh my, I couldn't help kissing him. He was still the same.

What had I done? I felt Kazuya was frozen, his eyes opened wide and a bit shock. In an instant, I felt hurt inside as well then I bit his lips hard once. He pushed me away with confusing sight and point a finger at me.. I also stared him without a word. I couldn't forgive him easily if I still didn't know why I had to die or was he who killed me while a baby was so young.. I lifted up myself, bowed my head and walked away..........

"What's this?" Kazuya thought as Hiro was kissing him. He felt strange and unesay as he never kissed a man before. He realised late that Hiro left the room and he shook his head to deny what just happened. Then shaking we went into his room and threw himself on bed. "Why he kissed me?" he said loudly and decided it was time to find more about the boy.

Kazuya couldn’t sleep that night – he was still thinking on the kiss Hiro gave him. Since the death of his wife he didn’t touch any woman and didn’t want it either. In the morning he woke up early and prepared for his duties. “Kyo” he asked his personal servitor “please send a teenager you trust in town to find everything about Hiro. Since he’s one of my servitors now I must know from where he came, about his parents, siblings”. Kyo bowed and left in a hurry while Kazuya was waiting his breakfast.

While I bowed my head after put down the food tray for Kazuya.

I felt that he stared at me with that green eyes.

So what!

I didn't care either.

I did my duty and I would go out. He asked me about his baby's milk and why I had to be here.

As always he asked me and also grabbed my wrist too tight.

He wanted to scare me, I knew.

And before I answered...

" Knock, knock.." Someone's knocking the door..

I grinned and put away his fingers and I walked away.....

Kazuya was surprised Hiro came himself to serve his breakfast and decided to speak with him about it but somebody was in front of his door. “Enter” he answered and saw that Hiro ran away as soon as the Prime Minister entered. “What are you doing here?” Kazuya asked irritated by the old man behaviour. “It’s something important Your Majesty” the Prime Minister added. Kazuya smiled pretending everything was ok and answered “Let’s go into my office”.

What would he want to ask me, I talked to myself. That watching from Kazuya really made me weaker. His touch that I got used to feel. No, no way.. I heard some rumors about him that after his Amaya's death, he seemed cold and wicked. Or he just wanted to redeem all of what wrong he'd done to ME? While thinking about this, my tears covered both of my eyes. I couldn't accept all pain, all torture I had to pass by my own way. Would he know that I AM STILL ALIVE? If how much he cared, I gave him more clues, he'd known it...............

“And with this it’s over Your Majesty” the Prime Minister said and bowed before leaving with many official papers into his hands. Kazuya was tired and stretched his legs and hands before standing up. He needed a bath and a good sleep. As he was heading to his chambers he heard a sound into his son room. Someone was singing to the baby, and wasn’t the nanny. Kazuya opened the door and looked inside. The person who was singing a lullaby was … HIRO.

My boy, he's always cute. I was singing his favorite song. I hoped he could remember the tune I always sang for him. And yes, he slept so tight and stayed calm. I patted my hand on his tummy as he liked. He looked so happy when I did this to him. He giggled before he closed his eyes, too. I really wanna hold him tight and kiss him, but it's not the right time for me to do. When I thought about why I did say goodbye to this world, my tears fell down. I wiped off and sang again and then I fell someone's hand putting on my shoulder!!!

“What are you doing here Hiro?” Kazuya asked looking at his sleepy son. Hiro put the baby in his bed and bowed. Then he took the tray with the milk and left without saying a word. “This boy is so strange” Kazuya said loudly looking at his son. The kid was sleeping peacefully even smiling into his sleep. Kazuya gave him a kiss before leaving into his room. He also scolded the nanny for letting the baby with Hiro. He didn’t know what to think about the teen anymore.

Why did he roar at me like this?!?! I felt so strange with that cold voice he said to me. I really wanna tell him WHO I am, really. He couldn't remember what I tried to prove myself as much as I can. Day by day, I saw how pale was on his face and how sad he felt when he looked out the window. I thought I'd give up everything I wanna know how I died. I'd walked to him and grabbed his shoulders. I thought I was ready to begin my new life. And then he turned back to me with bloody face and sharpen jaws! I screamed out so loud and ran away with soaked sweating all over my head. He caught me, then I woke up!

In the morning Kazuya woke up early and asked for his breakfast as he had lots of things to do that day. His loyal Kyo entered and bowed while Kazuya was dressing. “Your Majesty I’m here with the report about Hiro”. Kazuya smiled and started to read. So Hiro came from a normal poor family so why he knew to cook so well? “Do you have more for me?” he asked Kyo. The servant bowed and answered “Yes. He had a strange accident 6 months ago and nobody thought he would ever wake up again. But 2 months ago when he woke up he showed no sign he knew who he was and ran away from home.” Kazuya took a deep breath and then answered “Your information is precious. You may leave”.

So strange....

He asked me a lot about my life.

Why he wanted to know it?, I was wondered. Or he tried to force me as if I was just a tiny piece in his place. And yes, I answered what he asked while I poured him his favorite drink. He grabbed my hands and stared at me coldly while saying that he smelled something that he got used to and he hoped I could help him to prove WHAT he wanted too. I pulled my hands out and replied him back. "Kazuya, don't think that you are the only one in this world who can be right as always, watch your back"! I bowed once and walked away...

“What?” Kazuya thought as Hiro left the room in a hurry. “How he dares to speak like this with me – the king? And why he knows everything I like? Only my wife knew so much about me. But this boy isn’t my sweet Amaya.” Kazuya felt something was strange about the boy – but what he couldn’t say. He wanted to go incognito and speak with his family. Maybe that way he would find more.

Oh my...

Did I give him a clue who I am, I muttered inside. I felt something strange and my heart beat so loud when I was near him.

I thought I'd give up my mind someday if I had to be like this day by day. Kazuya, his eyes seemed so sad when he was with our baby. Was he still in love with me?!?! Oh no, not me ; His Amaya... I thought he couldn't admit everything I was for sure... I was so confused, what should I do from now on, I watched out the window, and someone stared at me from the other side!!!

After a long day being busy with papers and ministers, Kazuya went into his room and get ready for his escapade. He asked his servitor nobody to bother him because he’s tired and wanted to sleep. Being sure all the doors from his chambers are closed, he left the palace. “Oh, long time no seeing you” he owner bowed and ordered the best food for him. Kazuya smiled and went to his usual table waiting for a merchant to appear.

BINGO!

Oh, he wasn't here.. It's good time to find some evidence. I walked into the room as I always got used to. Passing to the front door, nothing changed. I tried to look for something I really wanted to see. Then I saw it was at the top of the pine cabinet which I'd chosen for OUR room. I reached out and brought it down, the silver box ; my only one treasure when I'd been here. He still kept it.. Then I opened it up, everything was inside and a thick book which I'd never seen. While I was opening it, someone knocked the door....

“Sorry for making you wait” the merchant apologized and then added “This is Mr. Harumi, Hiro’s father”. Kazuya made a sign for them to seat and order drinks for his guests. “Mr. Harumi, I found your son in the streets few months ago and I hired him here before he joined the cooking competition for king’s kitchen. But he always behaved strange. Can you tell me more about his accident?” Mr. Harumi started to speak about Hiro’s childhood and how he was a good boy helping him with their land. “…but when he woke up he didn’t recognize us and said his name isn’t Hiro. One day he went to bathroom and he saw himself into his sister’s mirror. He screamed so bad and ran away. Also was a surprise for us he went to a cooking contest, he never cooked before.” Kazuya thanked and after ordered more drinks for them he left in a hurry to palace having more questions than before.

WHAT?!?!

I hurried keeping that box in the right place. Then I opened the door, it was Kazuya who stood in front of me.

He grabbed my hand and closed the door. And as I thought, he told me about the details of mine, and all he wanted to know from me, just from my mouth not others.

"What did I want from him?," he emphasized this and stared at me with still grabbing my hands too tight.

He said he didn't know why he's so confused and wanted to see me around day by day.

I was numb and I really wanted to tell him who I was indeed. BUT just his words, could I trust him from now on.

No, no way he had to prove more than this. I asked him to let me go but he didn't.................

Kazuya put Hiro into a warm embrace and asked once again “Told me who you are. Why do you know my name? Why do you kiss me? What do you want from me? I’m the king of this nation so answer me. Or do you want to order your head to be cut off”. Kazuya was surprised to see that Hiro pushed him as far as he could and looked with hate at him. In that instatnt Kazuya yelled “What are you doing in my room by the way?”