Sweet revenge (private) robertita&1978

robertita

Akeno Kingdom – 3200 B.C. it was the most powerful kingdom on Earth ruled by Saitō family for about 500 years. The kings of this family have always put people above all and ruled the kingdom with an iron fist. But 18 years ago the queen died giving birth to a baby girl and the king died of grief a few years later. The little girl named Amaya, became the sole heir to the throne and later, the only queen in the history of the kingdom.

At the age of 18, in the day of his marriage with Lord Kazuya, she was crowned queen of the kingdom and continued the policy pursued by its predecessors. But during the party for one year anniversary of the coronation, she fainted and died few hours later.

When her soul arrived in heaven she met an angel who told her she was murdered. "You have a lot to do for your people and for the kingdom. So I will give you a chance to go back on Earth and find out who's your murderer and punish him". Amaya agreed and was sure that her husband killed her for wanting to be the only ruler of Akeno Kingdom. The angel moved his hand in front of her soul and a portal appeared. “Once you will step on it you will be back on Earth. But there is just one condition: you won’t be back as a …” But Amaya didn’t listen the angel’s words, she just passed through the portal. What the angel wanted to tell her? Did her husband really try to kill her? Will she be able to find the truth?

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

Name: Hiro Harumi

Hair: red

Eyes: brown

History/Background: Hiro was the eldest son of a poor family which was living in a village outside the kingdom capital. He worked since 13 on a rice field along with his father for feeding his family. But one day he had an accident and he was in coma. The doctor of the village told to his family there was no chance for him to wake up again. Even so his family didn’t lose the hope he would recover one day but life would give them a surprise.

Name: Kazuya Ito

Hair: brown

Eyes: green

Position: seme

History/Background: Because he was the only heir of the healthy Ito family and a possible groom for the future queen, he was raised to be a great warrior. At age 15 he was presented to Princess Amaya and he fell for her at first sight. From that moment he used all his family influence to be sure he will marry her. At the age of 19 he finally had the council’s accord tobe her husband. In the day of their one year marriage anniversary she fainted and he called the best doctors from kingdom but was in vain – she died in his arms. Now that he became the king he has one purpose – to find how she died and why she died.

Why my head is too heavy like this?

That's the only thing I can feel now...

Where am I now?

And who are all around me?

I hear someone cries.

Too loud, too blur..

Too frustrated...

Everyone please stop!!!!!!!

“Wake up your majesty” a servitor asked bowing in front of his king. Kazuya opened his eyes and answered “What’s my schedule today?” The servitor started to say all the meeting the king had that day and Kazuya closed his eyes and put his head on the pillow. “Give me 5 more minutes” he ordered making a sign with his hand so the servitor to leave. “But your majesty…” the servitor started to pray and before he could finish his sentence the king jumped from bed and put his hands around his neck. “Get out now if you don’t want to die”. The servitor nodded and Kazuya set him free. As soon as he was alone he lay into his bed again and his thoughts flied on his beloved wife Amaya “Why?”

I try to open my eyes, yes I am winking my eyes up and down.. Where am I now?

Who are these people, I don't know them, never see them before.

An old woman hugged me tight and burst out her tears while calling everyone to come closer to me.

"Wake up, Hiro"? I hear someone yells happily to me...

Ehhh??

Hiro?!?!

Who is HIRO??

Someone comes to touch my body, give me a massage....

Am I HIRO??

No way, and I faint again.............

Kazuya was dreaming him and Amaya was having a picnic far away from the palace. It was a wonderful day, the Sun was up, and they were just enjoying the company of each other. She started to run and when he caught her he gave her a kiss. Moving into sleep he was looking for her into the bed but he couldn’t find her. “Where is she?” he thought and opened the eyes. Then he remembered: she was dead. He realized it was already noon but no servant came to disturb him again. He called his personal maid and asked for his breakfast and meanwhile he went to take his bath. It was time to fulfill his duties.

Still pain all around my body. What I am doing here, now I am putting my hands on my head it hurts a lot.

And I feel a bit strange, my hair, my hair why it's too short, I really don't understand. I try to open my eyes.

They are not mine.. I try to push myself up, but a woman reaches to me and tell me to have more rest.

"Hiro, you should have more rest" then she covers me with a blanket.

Hiro again, I'm not HIRo, I wanna tell her but why I cannot speak out.I don't know her, I never see this room or this bed before. It smells strange to me. What I am doing here? And why I cannot move, who can explain to me, I wanna ask.

Then, she turns out the light and kiss me goodnight.

The king opened the council room’s door and yelled “The food I received today was awful. The cook is good for nothing. Cut his head”. The ministers bowed as the king seated on his throne and the meeting started. “Your Majesty we will find the best cook for you. We will look in all country for him”. The king was still angry and answered “If you, prime minister, can’t find one, I will cut your head”. The ministers bowed again and asked for forgiveness. Since his wife died Kazuya was in a bad mood all the time. “Let’s start the meeting” he ordered and took a deep breath.

I woke up and really wanted to pee. Lifting up myself straight to the lavatory. While sitting I felt something touched the toilet bowl.. What the hell is that?!?! What happened to me? What's wrong? Am I dreaming? No way, no way.... I felt like my heart was beating out loud... I reached my hands to that part with shocking moment...

It's not mine...

It's not mine...

I talked to myself....

I didn't dare to look up myself in the mirror..

My heart beat like a big drum...

I was flushing while the other hand putting on my head.

My hair, too short?!?!?!

My face, why I didn't get use to touch it....

So, I decided looking at myself in the mirror!!!

And I was shocked~~

It was late afternoon when Kazuya finished his duties. He was hungry since he didn’t eat anything that morning, and decided to go out of the palace. So he went into his personal rooms and yelled at the servitors “Nobody to disturb me anymore”. The servitors bowed and let him alone. As soon as they left Kazuya went to his closet and opened a secret trap where he had his peasant clothes. He dressed quick on them and then left the palace through a secret door. Since his wife was poisoned Kazuya didn’t trust the food from the palace so he preferred to just go and have a meal in the capital. And going incognito was an advantage – he could hear people problems and even their thoughts about him.

Who is it?

I cannot accept it, really.. Am I a boy, huh? Just felt so hard swallowing something down into my throat.

Who is this boy I see? I am using both of my palms TO TOUCH and FEEL on this face.

Is it just a nightmare? I thought and closed my eyes, wished that if I opened them up, I'd see my long hair and clear skin as I had.

OH MY!!!!!!!!

It's a BOY face staring at me!!!!

Knock, knock,,,, "Hiro, what the hell are you doing? I'll use the room" !!

I heard someone call this name "HIRO" again.....

Noooooooooo....

I wasn't HIRO

Who could explain, what happened to me?!?!?

Kazuya took a deep breath as he arrived in the capital. The streets were full of people, full of colours and smells. Once he was in front of his favourite tavern he made a sign to the woman to bring him food. She already knew what he wanted since he was a regular client. But there he was known as a merchant and was always served with the best food and drink. As he was enjoying the food in the company of a merchant, he heard a noise coming from the street. “He’s crazy” a woman yelled and ran. Kazuya was curious what could scare a woman so he jumped from his table and went into the street. In front of him was a poor boy with short hair, all abroad and blabbering. But in the moment their eyes met the boy screamed “Kazuya” and fainted.

And now, I had to accept everything. That now, I am a boy whose name's HIRO. And then I came to reality while opened the door. I was thinking how to run away from this house. I didn't know how I was here. I had to find out what happened to me. I had to asked my beloved Kazuya, after everyone here was out I started my journey and my destination was the castle in the capital on the way I went. Walked along so far, I really wanted a sip of water.. I had to.............

Kazuya was in shock – how could a stranger knew his name? Since he became a Prince and then the King – he was known as ATSU and his birthday name was just for her, for his wife. So how could this boy to know it? “Take him into the inn” he said and then went back on his table. The inn keeper asked for a doctor and after he was sure the boy was treat well Kazuya paid the doctor. “What’s with him?” he asked. The Doctor bowed and answered “He’s just exhausted and dehydrated. He needs to rest. He looks like he had a trauma.” Kazuya thanked to the doctor and after asking the inn keeper to look after the boy he left back to the palace. “I must wait him to recover to find who he is” he thought.

"Where I am now?" I asked myself, and next to me it's Kazuya my beloved husband!

He's sleeping now, should I wake him up and ask him how could he kill me?

Or should I pretend I didn't know him?

Or should I sleep again and waited until he went out?

In my head is spinning around again...

Did he hate me 'til kill me?

But his face looked so pale....

I wanna reach my hand to his face but he opened up his eyes!!!!!!!!!

The next day Kazuya woke up early and prepared to receive the ambassadors from Chi kingdom. The day passed very quickly so in the late afternoon he went to his room for a nap. Or that was the pretext for his servants. Actually he was ready to go in town to the inn to see that boy. The strange one who knew his name. After a meal and some wine he went into the boy’s room. He was sleeping peacefully so Kazuya decided to lie next to him for a while. But he fell asleep and woke up few hours later. When he opened his eyes he saw the boy was looking at him. “Who are you?” he asked.

Can't you remember me? I really wanted to screamed out loud. He watched me with dazzling and asked me who I am.

I thanked him from his kindness. He said he felt he'd get used to the way I was, and wanted to know more about me.

I wondered he could remember me even if the littlest but nothing he found out.

Before he left, he asked me where I'd go, if I had nowhere to go, he wanted me to follow him and absolutely..

I followed him, let me see how he could kill me, I'd prove it by myself....

I would..........

Kazuya found the boy was quite shy and answered just at some of his questions. But once he asked “Would you follow me?” the boy was more than ready to do so. That thing was a surprise for Kazuya. Why a stranger will follow him? Just because he said he has no family? As soon as they left the room Kazuya found the inn keeper and asked him to look after the boy. “I will be back tomorrow as usually. Give him a job here and I will pay for it”. The inn keeper nodded and looked at the boy. “What’s your name? From today you will cut the vegetables in the kitchen”. Kazuya smiled happily and left the inn without looking back.

"He knew that I can cook?" Or he remembered me.. All I knew he felt empathy to me.. This boy "HIRO" body, why I was too pale like this? He never took care of himself.. I really wondered this body I had to be "WITH". And everyday I worked happily, working in the kitchen it's my nature. I really loved cooking or Kazuya wanted to testify me if I could do more things. Anyway, I would do my best and I had to see why I was here really soon. Day by day, I knew more tips in cooking.. Like Kazuya opened the new world of recipe for me, many ingredients I never knew before, I did learn from here, how lucky I could be XD

For few days Kazuya was too busy with his duties so he couldn’t go on the inn. But he asked a servitor to go there with a pretext and so he found “that boy” was doing well. He realized he didn’t know the name of him. He forgot to ask for it. But as soon as he could leave the palace he went to see him. He wanted to know his name. He found the boy interesting for no reason. “Give me some soup” he asked the inn keeper. Soon he was served and he started to eat. But he had a surprise – it had the same taste as the ones made by his wife. How could that be possible? “Who cooked it? Bring that person in front of me now” he ordered. His heart was beating fast like a drum. Maybe she’s alive?

The inn keeper wanted me to meet someone outside..

Why did I have to go out? Being in the kitchen was my passion and I didn't want to go out of here for real.

When I walked along, the man who was staring at me..

It's him Kazuya, or he wanted to say something, or he found a fly in his soup?

Oh, how could I say to him. But why he still looked at me like that. I really wanna knew what's in his mind now..

So I walked closely to him.........

“HIM?” Kazuya yelled when he saw the boy. He not only knew his name but also cooked like his wife. “How this could happen?” he thought and smiled. “Please seat down. It’s a very good soup. From where do you know to cook like this? Can you tell me your name?” The boy didn’t say a word and after few seconds he ran to the kitchen. Kazuya wanted to go after him but the boy come back with more soup. After he ate Kazuya thanked and waited for boy answer.

He could remember me or he just wanna play with my heart I wondered. I thought I wouldn't say anything would be better. I only watched his empty plate and fill him more soup until he used his hands covered it... I was still confused if he'd killed me why he was so kind with the unknown boy like "THIS HIRO". And he looked so pale and sad like this? It's him who gave me a chance to prove what happened to me, let me see how cruel he was to me... If I'd been sure that he was the killer, I'd have paid him back as much as he could deserve, all of these thoughts ran in my mind at this moment.........

“His name is Hiro my Lord” the inn keeper answered. “He’s a silent kid but is doing a good job in the kitchen. My costumers like his food. Thank you my Lord for asking me to hire him in my kitchen” he added and bowed. Kazuya smiled and replied “Ok then. Hiro you are a great cook. I heard soon will be a contest to find a new cook for the king. You should try”. He never expected that look – the boy’s eyes were full of joy - and before he could ask more the boy jumped into his arms. Holding him for a while Kazuya felt like he was holding his wife. He missed her a lot.