Sweet revenge (private) robertita&1978

robertita

Kazuya woke up early in the morning. The Sun was shining already and the birds were singing. He looked around and smiled seeing the Prince was sleeping over Hiro’s chest. Kazuya let his head on pillow again and watched his beloveds sleeping. He fell asleep after a while being happy.

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

Hiro felt the warm breath all around him, both of his love were on the same bed as he was laying at this moment. It was really good, it wasn't just a dream. Hiro put the blanket on the prince's chest and he also did on Kazuya's one but he was stunt for a while because Kazuya opened his eyes and smiled at him..

What’s this?” Kazuya thought feeling someone put the blanket on him. He opened his eyes and smiled at Hiro. Amaya used to do the same to him. He took Hiro’s hand into his and gently kissed it. He looked at his sleeping son and made a sign to Hiro to lay down still. He wanted Izumi to find them in bed when he would wake up.

Hiro shook his head because he thought to cook breakfast for his son and Kazuya, but he couldn't refuse Kazuya neither. And it's the weakness of him with the gently kiss like this from him. He always did like this when he wanted something more. Hiro had to stay still like this and patted on the prince's back while he moved a bit...

Izumi opened his eyes slowly and smiled to Hiro. “Good morning Hiro.” He turned and looked on his father “Good morning papa. I slept so well but now I’m hungry”. Kazuya kissed his son and said “Hiro will prepare the lunch for us. What do you want to eat this morning my Prince?”

Hiro couldn't sleep after he woke up for so long, all he did just laid on the bed with two of his love, when he saw the prince opened his eyes, he automatically raised up and waited for the prince reply what he wanted to have for lunch. Kazuya seemed so happy that all of them were family like this again, likewise Hiro felt...

Izumi jumped from bed and went to bathroom to wash his hands. "Help me dress papa. I will help Hiro to prepare our breakfast" he said clapping his hands. Kazuya nodded and answered “I will help you two too. I remember few of the tricks your mom taught me”. Izumi ran to Hiro and hugged him “You are my mommy now, don’t you?”

Hiro was so surprised hearing the prince called him like that, and he accepted whatever he could be to these two beloved men who were in front of him at this moment. Hiro stopped and opened his arms to cuddle his love and his son. From now on, every minute he would dedicate for them...

Kazuya followed his family on the kitchen and smiled seeing how his son was calling Hiro as his mom. "I want pancakes mom and fresh juice. Maybe some fruits too..." Izumi was telling to Hiro what he wants to eat.

Meanwhile in Heaven the Angel was watching the people on Earth and saw the happy family "On the end Amaya found what true love is and why she received a second chance." He smiled and went back to his daily tasks being happy he did a great job.

The end