Sweet revenge (private) robertita&1978

robertita

"What am I doing?" I asked myself I couldn't resist that good news from him. Kazuya was amazed while I was in his arms. Shame on me, I tried to move myself out.

Did he hear my heartbeat? My face turned red with full of joy and surprised.

This cooking contest really inspired me, and it's my chance to find more evidence what happened to me.

I hope everything'd be clearer why I was here and why I had to be in "THIS HIRO" body. Anyway, I had to practice my skill moreover. I'd do my best, I told myself again and again...

When my time comes, don't pass it by. My motto was surrounded in my mind....

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

Kazuya finished his meal and after paying for it he stood up. It was time for him to go back at the castle. “See you tomorrow Hiro” he said before leaving the inn. He didn’t know why he felt so comfortable around the boy. His heart was beating fast when hold Hiro into his arms. Once he was into his room he dress in his official clothes and went into his office to read some books. As he was studying he heard a knock into the door. “Didn’t I say to not be disturb?” he yelled but the servitor answer “Your Majesty, His Highness is sick. He didn’t eat anything today”. Kazuya jumped from his chair and followed the servitor.

Ouch!!!!!!! I cut my index finger while I was cooking. Stupid me.. I roared myself.

Why in my heart felt like an air? I couldn't concentrate what I was doing. Head chef wanted me to relax more than this. He thought I was so stressed along this contest. But, I wasn't like that. In my heart, it seemed like someone called my name but I wasn't sure who is that. I looked around and tried to stare where that voice was from. All I know, my finger was bleeding..........

He opened the door from his son room and just ran to take him into his arms. A nanny was trying to make the baby to drink milk but the baby was crying hard. “Your Majesty” she bowed and put the baby in his father arms. “Did you call the doctor? Why doesn’t hewant to eat? What’s wrong with my son?” The girl bowed and answered “We call him Your Majesty. He didn’t find any disease. It’s like His Highness doesn’t want to live anymore”. Kazya closed his eyes before yelling “Let me alone with him”. Then he lay on bed with the baby next to him and started to sing for him, as Amaya used too. “Why, oh why? I know you miss her, my kid, but she won’t get back. Please eat, you are the only one I have from her.” The baby was still crying and in final he fell asleep.

It's nearly the date of this cooking contest.

I'm reading the rules again and again. Healthy food is welcomed and not too spicy.

Why not too spicy I really wonder. Spices is the most useful ingredients I love to add in my food. I needed more time to practice, I'm really nervous now. It's not my way but I wanna win this contest, my chance to prove something clearer. I hope I can be the champion. But what should I prepare for the main dish, hor d'oeuvres, dessert and drink... I'm thinking so hard, too hard and now all of my lists is really long and the head chef wondered WHY poor boy as I am can write and plan more than he expected.........

Kazuya couldn’t go to the inn for a while. The state problems and the fact his son was sick made for him impossible to go out of the palace. The cook contest was approaching and he hoped he would see the boy there. And also he hoped he will win. That way he could have good food in the palace and also felt he could trust the boy. He won’t try to poison him. He really hoped Hiro would win the contest.

I was ready for the contest, I told myself. I'd cook my special menu which I mix and match and did lots of experiment. Fusion food was my way this time, I yelled BINGO! While I was thinking, I saw a little kid outside. Then I popped up, Oh my lord...

My little sweetie, how was he doing? I watched my cut and thought of him. Or this cut reminded me something wrong happened to him, no way, impossible I roared myself.......

Finally the day of the contest was there. Kazuya was in the official room along with the ministers, all waiting for the food to come. The contest would have 5 days and all the participants had to do many dishes. Kazuya must taste all and choose just few to go in the next round. He didn’t know the name of the participants – just Hiro name. But he knew a thing – Hiro’s food taste. He could recognize it easily.

Fresh and clean with delicious was my intention for this contest. I really wanted to be the winner.

I tried and lost myself in the kitchen along, day by day. Just only one last day for me, I had to think harder. Many skilled cooks were around, I was terrified if I lost the last round, it meant nothing for me.

I thought harder while laid my hand on my forehead..

What would be my finale dish tomorrow, how could I win it?

And I slept tiredly.............

First day – Kazuya tasted so much food that felt he was about to throw up. But he knew he must taste all – if not how he would be able to recognize Hiro’s food? From the 50 candidates they choose just 35 for the next day. And Kazuya appreciated the fact the food was so good that would be a serious competition. He could only pray Hiro would be able to have the best food so he could win. At the end of the day he just retired to his room where he fell asleep in the second he put his head on the pillow.

Yes, I did my best, I thought. Everything I prepared and all the best I chose for this contest. I dreamed of something I'd done while I was his wife. My last dish, I put all of my intention there, I hoped he could feel when he taste it. The cabbage stuffed with minced pork full of my secret spice. I was sure no one knew what I put in and the only one who know, just only him Kazuya, I wish he wouldn't be sick from tasting all dishes he didn't get used to. I hope he'd be alright. And after I sent my dish out, my heart started beating out loud indeed..............

Second day. Kazuya woke up early and prepared for the contest. He was wondering what Hiro would cook that day. He entered in the room followed by his servitors and all the ministers bowed. As soon as he seated on his place he made a sign and the competition started. The food was very good and he enjoyed it. But soon in front of him arrived his favourite dish. “What’s this?” he thought and as he took a bite I recognized the taste. “Only my wife could do it. How Hiro knew what I like?”

I thought he'd like my dish, I chose all the best and put all my intention in it. I thought and prayed if I could pass this contest, I had to prove what happened between he and I. And yes I saw his amazed and wondered sight. I didn't care that way 'coz all I wanted ; being the champion would take me to the fact. Unless I knew, I wouldn't live my life in THIS boy body like this. It was mocking me all time. This was the way of being patient?!?! While I was thinking, I saw Kazuya stared at me likewise....

"How could he KNOW?" Kazuya thought as he was staring at Hiro. Then he stood up and said "The competition is over. The person who cooked this is the winner". He couldn’t say the name of Hiro or the ministers would have looked at him strange. For a king to know an ordinary people was impossible. The prime minister bowed before answered “But Your Majesty, it’s just the second day of the contest, how can you say it’s over?” Kazuya replied in an instant “I say we have a winner or you didn’t hear?” then he looked on all the contestants and asked “The person who cooked this please step forward” knowing well Hiro is the one.

That's me the winner? Oh my, all of my preparation didn't let me down for real. So, I bowed to him and everyone. I heard some chitchats all over about why the king said it's over. Anyway, I think it's my time to start how I could find out the last day of my life as a queen here. And from now on, my duty would be announced sooner or later. All I knew, my head was spinning around again. When I was excited, I felt like this really often. I wanted to stop it but I never passed it through. While Hiro walked out the room, I keep on my eyes on him and he turned his back to me!!!!

After Hiro bowed and everybody knew who was the winner Kazuya decided it was time for him to retire. “You will be my personal cook. My servitor will show you your room and the kitchen. You can ask for anything you need” Kazuya added as he was about to leave the room. He smiled to himself – an idea came into his mind. After a quick bath, he went into his son room. The nanny bowed and put the baby into his father arms. “Go and ask the new cook to come here. I need to speak with him about my son meals”.

Why he wanted to see me right now, I wondered but somehow, I had to follow the one who called me. After the door opened, I saw he held a boy in n his arms. I felt frozen in an instant. That's OUR son.. What he wanted to do? Or he felt something? I really wanna hold him tight, but all I could do is standing still. He started to tell me about meals for him and this beloved boy. He tried to watch into my eyes and emphasized me to do all my best after I was chosen to be here. I watched around the room, everything was the same. Nothing changed but only one thing on wall!!!!!!!

Kazuya played with the baby when Hiro entered on the room bowing. “Here you are” Kazuya said and then showed the baby “He’s my son Ryo. He’s 5 months old and since his mother died he was sad and didn’t eat well. Even he’s just a baby he misses her. Since you are the new cook I want you to know that the milk for my son must be fresh every day and also you must be ready to prepare it every time on day or night. Do you understand?” Hiro nodded and bowed but Kazuya was wondering why the boy was starring on the wall.

Why he still had our picture on the wall?

I'm asking myself.. I couldn't help pouring down my tears. It fell down and I felt numb. He wanted me to die but why everything stayed the same. And yes, OUR baby he looked pale and shinny likewise as Kazuya was. It was my fault, but I really didn't know what happened along my death. I always believed that he was the only one who could kill me but why all around was full of sadness and empty atmosphere.. It was like the world was on my head now.. I felt dizzy and the last thing I grabbed before I fell down was.................

“What happen? Why do you cry?” Kazuya asked the boy. His face was white like a paper sheet and was almost to fait. Kazuya put quickly the baby into his bed and run to catch the boy who was felling down. But he arrived late and Hiro grabbed his leg before fainting. “Hiro, Hiro” he called the boy but no answer. Kazuya took him into his arms and gently put him on bed. Then he asked the nanny to call a doctor.

No, no way, I can't stand being like this, let me out of this BODY?!?! I'm not crazy, It seemed like I walked alone in the darkness. I tried to call out my man, shouted so loud but no one listened to me.. What did I do wrong? Or am I into a curse, or it's just a nightmare.. I was so confused. Should I tell everyone who I am, or just find out HOW I got into this HIRO's body. But if I can prove it, where is Hiro's soul now. Everything's spinning in my head and I want to see the truth, try to open up my eyes.,, So tired, fatigue and weak but when I opened my eyes, Kazuya was looking at me.....

“You finally wake up. You have been sleeping for 2 days now. I called a doctor who said you were very tired. So I gave order to bring you into your room and a servitor took care of you. The events from last days were too much for you. Not to mention I’m the king not a merchant how you thought. Now that you are better it’s time for me to go back to my duties” Kazuya added and turned to left but he felt Hiro’s hand trying to stop him.

Kazuya stopped and stared at my hand so I had to let him stood still. I tried to stand myself but he said I could sit while talked to him. I started to say something, but he wanted me to have more rest, no way i insisted to start my duty from now on. Then he looked me with surprised, like he felt so close to me with that eyes. I escaped my thought about him. He was the one who's accused too me.. I had to find all evidence. But where to start? How could I find and remember the day I was gone... Kazuya began to reach his hands to............

“You need to rest well. Only after you are strong enough you will be able to cook for me. You won’t go anywhere” Kazuya replied to Hiro but the boy was so stubborn. “Well then if you don’t want to stay in bed maybe I should stay with you here” Kazuya added and tried to lay next to Hiro. The boy stopped to move when he saw the king in bed with him. “Now you can sleep. I’m staying here with you so no need to cook for me”. Kazuya was expecting the boy to promise he will sleep and to ask him to leave.

I gave up, yes no one could stop him, so I nodded my head and I put myself in the blanket again. Why he ordered me like this? But if I'm still too weak how could I find the way to prove and figure out the truth. Yeah, I had no choice, then I thanked him ad had to close my eyes as he wished me too. I heard a voice calling out my name from faraway.. "Follow me, follow me, Madame I'll take you to the place you came from" I tried to find and catch up that voice, but nothing, then I walked and followed that mystic voice all alone in my dream..........