Sweet revenge (private) robertita&1978

robertita

I stared at him and grinned. "Why did you kill your wife"? I asked him loudly, he wondered why I asked him like this. I also continued my questions, how did he take action along her death and why he still kept all of her treasure with him here..

My red eyes couldn't stop bursting out full of tear, stupid question from me, OH.. Why didn't I shut my mouth?!?!

I couldn't stand being here with suspense anymore. I just want him to know IF I had to lose everything in my life, I'd had chances to see how wrong I did to him. He seemed surprised to all of my question then he stopped me................

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

“What did you said? I killed my wife?” Kazuya yelled and wanted to kill the boy in front of him. To make him stop asking he put a hand over Hiro’s mouth “You have no idea how much I loved her. I still love here. I miss her all day and night. Of course I will keep all of her, for me and my son, HER son” he added and felt on the floor dragging Hiro with him. “I will find her killer no matter what but why do you know so much about her? Why do you accuse me of such things?

I was totally shocked, he meant that for real. It wasn't him who killed ME?!?! But I felt like Hiro could be killed at his moment. Stupid me, why I asked him and spoke out all things without thinking like this again. I tried to move out from him but when I moved, Kazuya pushed and pulled harder, I couldn't do anything just stared at him with my red eyes. He seemed angry with me but he didn't feel anything I gave some clues, did he??

Kazuya didn’t want to set him free. This boy was hurting him a lot with his words. What he knew about his wife, his beloved Amaya? If she was alive, what she would do to this boy? Kazuya wondered. Or maybe her spirit was in this boy body? Could he be actually his Amaya? “Amaya” he whispered and hugged Hiro as tight as he could.

"Is he calling me?"

I stopped moving, just stood still and listened to his heart. At this moment his and mine were beating at the same rhythm. I didn't know how long both of us said nothing. Only two of us in this room. Should I let everything go on?

Or should I push him away? I was so confused ans asked myself again and again. Ehh?? why I felt upon my head wet? Oh, no Kazuya was crying? No way, The Great king couldn't cry easily, so I used my hand shedding all his tears and patted his back as I used to do before. He looked calm down a bit..............

He couldn’t hold it anymore. The tears were just falling down his checks and nothing could stop them. Kazuya felt like he was losing Amaya again. He didn’t know why he had that feeling but the pain he felt was too much for him to bear out anymore. When Hiro tried to comfort him it was like Amaya was doing it. And he didn’t want this hug to end ever.

Did he still love ME? Poor Kazuya, why didn't you find the way to relieve your pain?!? At this moment, I did feel like Kazuya's tear could freeze me.. He still cried and shook his head on my shoulder. I thought he would feel better from now on, I wouldn't ask him anything, anymore. His action to me seemed IT'S REAL HIM. I couldn't refuse this. And after his crying, Kazuya asked me again if I knew that he still love his AMAYA, or not.............

“Don’t you know how much I love her? Don’t you know how hard is to wake up every day and she’s not there next to me? But I must fight for our son. He’s just a baby and I must protect him. I can’t lose him too” Kazuya said with many tears on his checks. “If only she was here…” he added before feeling all became dark around him as he fainted into Hiro’s arms.

Hey!! What's wrong with him?!?! I touched his forehead.

Goshhh, he's got high temperature. What should I do?!?! Then I laid him down and set him right. His face was too pale. Oh my~~ Kazuya, wake up, wake up!! I shook his shoulders but he didn't move at all. After I unbuttoned his shirt, I wiped his upper body. He looked too skinny. Was is Amaya's fault, she'd died when everyone was in trouble?!?! Was it the bitter fate for all of us?!?!? Why, what had I done? For God sake, please lead me the right way, I said while hugging my Kazuya.........

When he woke up Kazuya was into his bed and Hiro was next to him changing the cold rags that were on his forehead. He knew he had a fever and tried to speak but he couldn’t. Hiro ran from the room and Kazuya thought the boy went to call the doctor. But nope when he came back he had a bowl with hot soup on a tray. Then he started to feed Kazuya in silence like he was a little kid.

I was feeding him with his favorite dish. His cheeks looked red. I saw he tried to swallow as much as he could. It's not easy for him to stay still on bed like this, but he had to rest more. I told him to take care himself and for the baby I'd do my best to feed him. He nodded his head and said nothing, such a big surprise I thought he'd ask me as he did before. But it's alright I relaxed to be near him without a word.. But along last spoon of his soup, he still stared at me and grabbed my hand...

“Thank… you” Kazuya was able to say after some efforts. Then he closed his eyes still holding Hiro’s hand. He felt better knowing he’s not alone. Soon he felt into a deep sleep and when he wake up it was already dark outside. Hiro was sleeping with his head on Kazuya’s arm. The king didn’t want to woke him up but he needed to go to bathroom so he called gently “Hiro…”

I felt dizzy for a moment, then I saw him calling my name. He seemed so weak then I helped him to the bathroom.

Then, I stood in front of the door waiting if he finished but Kazuya needed me to be by his side, by saying he HIRED me and I had to work hard too. Oh, even if how much sick he was, he still did troll my feeling like this?!? My face turned down and he reduced my sympathy for his sickness from now on. I couldn't turn down my angry face, he knew it.. I thought that!

Back to his bed Kazuya closed his eyes. He felt something was wrong with Hiro. He didn’t behave like the other servitors. But Kazuya was too weak to scold him properly. He just wanted to sleep. When he woke up later he was alone and he wondered where was Hiro.

What did I do here? I asked myself while seeing my shadow in the pond behind the palace. It used to be the place I always lied down 'coz there were lots of wild flowers that Kazuya found for me when I were his AMAYA. Oh,, I exhaled so loud when everything did flashback to me. Why I felt like fainting again?!?! It's too torture for me. Should I give up from now on? Or should I reveal to him why I had to be here? My heartbeat made me confused again...........

Kazuya was feeling much better. He felt like he has no air in his room so he jumped out of bed wanting to have a walk. He took his dressing-gown and left his room. The servitors wanted to join him but Kazuya made a sign to be let alone. He just wanted to be alone. But once he arrived in his favourite place was surprised to see Hiro there. “What are you doing here?” Kazuya asked looking into Hiro’s eyes.

Oh, he was here!!

He should stay on the bed. I felt like my eyes did scold him. He raised his palm and said he's fine, and emphasized why I was here. It's his private zone and how could I know this place. His voice was louder and he came closer. I wouldn't hide anymore so I thought it's time to farewell to him. I was too tired to prove anything. No more energy, no more patience, I would stop everything from now on. So, I started to speak out.............

Kazuya felt strange seeing Hiro in that place so special for him and his lovely wife. But when Hiro started to speak he couldn’t move, just his tears were falling down on his cheeks. Then he came closer to Hiro and hugged him tight.

Ehhhh?!?!

He's hugging me, didn't he want to push me away? He wanted to kill me but why he wrapped me too tight like this?

Everything's running into my head. Why I feel like it's whirling and the whole world shut down. Could I find the truth, why I had to die? Or would I let everything went by as it could be? Well, I took a deep breath before wiping my face and I took out Kazuya's arms.

Kazuya was so happy, his wife was back to him, well even she was in another body, it was her for sure. He didn’t want to let her go again. He will protect her. When he felt she broke the hug he wondered why. “Amaya?” he asked softly.

Ehhhhh??

He called me as AMAYA? Am I dreaming now? I'm asking myself.. Did he play with my heart again?

So, I stared into his eyes and I needed the truth from them. He looked so happy and opened his eyes while he tried to hug me again. I shook my head in an instant and bowed my head. I walked away from him without saying a word.

It wasn't the time to say like this, Kazuya, I couldn't trust you easily, I roared myself.....

“What’s with him?” Kazuya asked himself. Didn’t he say he’s his Amaya? “I’m going crazy” Kazuya thought and decided it was time to go back into his room. He was feeling dizzy again. And all because of Hiro. That kid drove him crazy lately. Kazuya fell asleep quickly but woke up lately because of a nightmare.

I would stop everything,I talked to myself. It was too tiring for me to find out WHAT I wanted to know. Maybe this is my fate and my bad luck, i wouldn't ask for more. At this time I went back home. It's my time to face the truth, I couldn't take back to be in woman body. And this HIRO if his family knew the truth, how would they feel. I went too far and too long... So I thought it time for me to stop everything, I would let everything went by itself. No more finding out the pain, I didn't wanna cry anymore, I swore!!!!!!!

Not true, not true” Kazuya was thinking, his heart beating fast as he was scared because of the dream. He still felt the hands of Amaya around his neck as she wanted to kill him. “But why? What did I do to her?” he asked himself and took a glass of water from his desk. He put himself again in bed but couldn’t sleep anymore. “I need to find her killer. If not she won’t rest in peace” he said loudly and finally he was able to close his eyes.

" Where did you go? " " Why did you come back? " "We thought you're vanished..."

.....Blah, blah, blah......

Am I dreaming?

This is the way of my BELOVED family greet me?

Everybody stared at me and stopped me with their reaction while I was going inside. I felt like fainting. It seemed like all around me spinning at this moment. All I need is to rest and sleep in peace but no one needed me anymore. So, I turned my back again and really I didn't now where could I go now.................