Sweet revenge (private) robertita&1978

robertita

In the morning Kazuya felt better and decided to leave the bed, he was strong enough to care of his duties. He also found out that Hiro decided to visit his family for few days so somebody else would cook for him. Kazuya wasn’t so happy about it but he knew it was better for boy to stay away from palace for a while. The accident he had really made him behaving strange.

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

What had I done? And why I am too egoist like this? Who would cook for Kazuya? And how was the baby's milk?

Ohhh, I really felt bad myself. I did think too much about all by myself. Why I didn't care more with others.. Am I too bad?!?! Do I have a heart of stone? I am asking myself. I couldn't hide and leave everything like this. Stupid me.

So, after blaming myself I walked straight to town....................

“Your cook it’s back Your Majesty” the prime-minister announced Kazuya after a long day of work. “Is he?” Kazuya asked and a smile appeared on his face. “I will retire now” he added and left his office. For no reason he missed the boy, or he missed his food? Kazuya didn’t really know. He was happy Hiro was back.

Oh my, he was walking inside, then I bowed my head and handed him the food list for this week. He stared at me again.

For the truth, I couldn't face and watch his face as I wanted to do as before. I felt I lost my control and all my hope.

I started to countdown the rest of my life here. Unless I could stand, I would go to the chapel and dedicated my whole life there. Maybe it'd be my last destination.....

Kazuya looked at the food list and then at Hiro. " I hope you had wonderful days at home with your family. But don't forget you are in my service so your first duty it's me. You may go now". As Hiro was leaving Kazuya asked himself what happened to him. The boy didn't look into his eyes anymore.

"Yes, sir." After I said, I bowed my head again and I walked out the room. I knew it, why he had to emphasize that again. He wanted to see me mad or just tease me. He became wicked and bold to me.. That's okay, from now on I would do ONLY my duty and it's time for my revenge, you'd deserve it Kazuya.................

Kazuya was very busy next days so he couldn’t see Hiro often. He knew the boy was taking care of his son and also prepared delicious meals for him. “Your Highness, the autumn festival will be soon. As every year you must offer food for all poor people from capital.” Kazuya nodded “I will speak with my cook about it. I didn’t forget”. As soon as the prime minister left Kazuya ordered that Hiro to come into his office.

It seemed I had to work near him again and again. That important came, so we had to plan for the food we have to cook. More people needed that once a year, I did remember, I felt sympathy while I took the long list from the prime minister. And for sure, Kazuya ; he came and checked everything by himself and taste all ingredients as he always did. I had to concentrate along my duty, I left my intention behind along this time......

“So tasty” Kazuya said loudly after tasting all the food for the poor people. “If only Amaya was here. She always liked this festival.“ he thought and left the kitchen followed by Prime-Minister. “Everything it’s ready for tomorrow Your Majesty”. The gates of the palace will open at 7:00 AM for all people who want to see you and pay their respects.” Kazuya smiled and replied “I will be there”.

There were a lot of people this year. I really wondered why lots of hungers seemed pale and poor like this. And yes, along my condition now, no differences from them. I would do my best along these days? I also heard what Kazuya said about Amaya.. Did he still think of her for real? I couldn't believe it. Was he pretending? Could I trust in his way? No more hesitating; Hiro... Don't let him occupy your mind, REMEMBER!!!

“So many people came this year to pay respect to you Your Majesty” Prime Minister said and bowed. Kazuya smiled and replied “If they are so many it’s because they are hungry Prime Minister. It’s your duty to exterminate the famine, not to increase it” Kazuya answered ironically. But his words were true. He needed to do more for this country.

And again, I saw how much he tried to do all his best for the people. He donated many stuffs and his treasure along this event as well. Maybe, he loved to see everyone smiled and enjoyed themselves, although it's short time but better than none. All of us worked hard, fresh food was not enough for all of them, it was my fault so I would find more, I thought I would go to town......

"...and Hiro went into town to buy more ingredients to prepare more food Your Majesty" his servitor said while preparing Kazuya for bed. "So he wants to be sure he gets what he needs for the food. He's really a great cook. Not lazy and indifferent how was the other one" Kazuya answered and smiled. It has been a long day and all he wanted was a good sleep.

What?!?!?

Why the price of food were increased more than double?!?! I can't believe it!! Just within short time, all changed.. I felt so sympathized how these people could live their lives with these economic crisis. I started get angry, Kazuya... Did he see and know how they earned and the expensive stuffs suffered them like this??? I would ask him when I got there.......

In the morning Kazuya woke up already and got ready for another day of festival. "It will be a long day again" he thought but smiled. So many people were coming to this festival so Kazuya was more than happy. His servitor came quickly into his room and said "Hiro wants to see you Your Majesty". "Tell him to come in" he replied wondering why the boy wanted to see him so early in the morning.

When I entered the room, I saw his pale face but in his eyes were so sparkling. So, I told him what I bought and how many uprising price of goods out of town. He nodded his head without saying a word, just passed me few papers...

"FOOD OF LOVE"

What??? He said this dish should be the finale recipe for this year, and he repeated, I had to find what was that mean to show all,,,

HOW TO INTERPRET IT?!?!?!

Kazuya was surprise the boy only wanted to gave him the report about the food. So he decided to give him an important task: to prepare a very special dish for people. “Would be able to understand what I ask him to cook?” he thought as Hiro left his room.

What did he want from me??

I was reading, thinking and I tried to recover what I had done before...

Ouchhh....He really made my head hurt... It was his fault... He wanted to build "Mind War" to me again?

I heard him laughed so loud in my head whole night... KAZUYA, you'd deserve it!!!!!!

Kazuya was in his bath tub drinking some wine and relaxing after a long day. He smiled to himself and was wondering if Hiro can do the task. “Let’s see if he’s smart enough” he thought as he poured another glass of wine for him. “Do you need something more Your Majesty” one maid asked. “Nope. You may go”. After he finished his bath he went to bed and woke up in the middle of the night because of a nightmare. Hiro tried to kill him into his dream.

I was thinking so hard, along this mission... What did he want from me? I didn't understand what he did think about.

FOOD OF LOVE, how could I turn it to dance in a row... Oh, Kazuya he did like healthy food so, this finale would contain of full nutrition. Organic and all I knew, it'd be Harvest Moon, so No meat for that day...

B I N G O ~~~

“Good morning Your Majesty. You are early today” the Prime Minister greeted Kazuya in the morning. “Yes I do. I didn’t sleep so well because it’s the last day of festival” Kazuya answered with a happy face. Looking once more into the mirror he said loudly “I’m ready. Let’s go”. On their road to his table he thought only on Hiro. “Was he able to do his mission?”

And I was ready for the last day, all stuffs I'd prepared well and enough for all. I started to cook along the mission I got from Kazuya in the name of ~~FOOD OF LOVE~~ Yes, I was cooking and mixing all ingredients. My co workers all asked if no meat in the big pot I cooked. I said nothing, just waited until this recipe would be done soon and only Kazuya who I only answered to this question!!!!!!

Kazuya seated on his table along with all the ministers and waited to be served. As soon as the gates opened and all the people entered and paid respect he made a sign for them to seat so the food to be served. "Is it everything ready?" he asked his servitor. "Yes Your Majesty" he bowed and ran to the kitchen. "His Majesty is waiting for the food".

I went out with the last dish for this festival... When I put down the tray and opened the lid. I saw Kazuya stared it for a while. He could remember that? I was thinking while I walked back to the kitchen again. I cooked for the mission he gave me. All ingredients I chose for him if he noticed that. And it would be the last thing I reminded him, I hoped that.....

Finally Hiro and his servitors brought the food and Kazuya was curious if the boy accomplished his mission. Once he saw the food he couldn’t believe it. Hiro did a great job. He was able to cook FOOD OF LOVE. Kazuya started to eat and he enjoyed the food. “It’s so tasty” he thought.