[GAME] What are you currently doing? III

Key

Well i was planing on litsening to One metal song i like..but i ended up litsening to like 30 insted XDDD

Lucky me i didn't ave any plans for today :p

Hi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
! Have some tea.

[table=width: 300, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]16d6ef2692f51116c8ea82b768b0a23a.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im regreting i was eating chocolate before I drank my Hot-coco drink -_______-

My hot coco taste so lame now copared to the Toblerone chocolate -_______-

I am sitting in the lunch room sofa at work. Waiting for this day to end. It's only 3 h left ^^

I have a question for you who work (-ish)

Do you guys "pretend" to work sometimes? (Or play-work)

U know when u do a task that you know take, let's say 30 min. But u do the task slower so that you do not need to start with another more "boring task" ?

.______________.

I have been doing that for two days :]

I am dehydrating 2 trays of mangoes and washing/sorting 12 punnets of cherry tomatoes. I went to the farmer's markets this weekend. The thing about buying cheap stuff from the farmer's markets is that they are about to go off. About 1/5 of the cherry tomatoes were rotten... but I think I only paid $3 for 16 punnets so it's worth it. I gave the best 4 punnets to my aunts, I'm saving the seeds from the rotten ones, eating the on-edge ones and saving the best ones for a family dinner on Friday.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, no. When I have a job, I believe I am paid to for the hours I am there so I am always on the go. In an 8 hour day I might only stop for 10 minutes to eat lunch. I am a massive sloth at home though. XD

Today I'm pretending to work :]

I am at work....but the task I'm doing is very simple.... soooo i have been doing this for 6h XD

There is really nothing else to do hahahahaha

I'm a sluuuug.

Hmm I wounder if there is an English word for this...

?do u know a good word.

XD Hahaha i know right. Today i have written down "campain slogans" that sounds catchy XDDDD

ALL Day. 8h slogan-thinking XD. aaahhhhhh what am i doing XD

Well i did also fix some new bra imagines. So yeah, has been looking at 'titties' today.

There is a brand that sales "special" underwear for men. You might think/hope its nice imagines but maaaan they are horrible. some models looks like they are very...how to say .."well equiped" it looks so silly when they have smal super thight speedos and the "junk" is inside..its like a tube that you slide "it" in XDDDDIts really weird, but fun. (And apperently they sell very good cuz we are almost always out of stock XDDDD)

HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

foxy4

I feel like someone should make a sitcom or something out of your life... your stories are always so bizarrely great ^-^ (and I mean it as a compliment! I just wish I could experience your life first-hand XD)

:5yoyo32:

Ahahahahahahaha :D, so the customer comes and tells: "Good morning sir, this model needs some sexy and loooooooong slogan for his big ... banana."

and you're like: "but ya know - small things are often more dangerous than big things, mr Smith ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

HAhaha a sitcom XDD Let me name it for you. "Tragic but true". At least thats the name of my biography IF i ever write a book.....

:_red_fox 5

Ill take it as an compliment :p

HAHAHA that sound XD it that sound that green littel thing do XDD oh but you should see those pics, i think some of them are putting stuff iside to make it look, you know.... bigger. Cuz some of them are just huuuuge XDD But hey, dont come here and say that men dont have lace underweare...cuuuuz we got em', with flower patter and all. (just one but still)

(And a pair of shiny, sparkeling gold-y once with the text "Massive" XDDD )

ohh im so easy to entertain :]

Btw have you guys seen the japanes Chiitan XDDD

A treaaattt for da' eeeeeeyee

Your welcome.