[GAME] What are you currently doing? III

Key

I'm on the train to work. But man I was so close to miss it. I had to run and when I got outside I realised it's soo cold O.O

Everyone else is wearing jackets or hoodies. I'm the only one in full "summer style" with a t shirt... I almost blown away in the wind on my way to the train hahaha XD

I'm in bed, been trying to sleep for the last few hours but nothing has worked. I just wanna go to sleep now :(

I just finished sewing one of my shoes, it had a hole -.- I think it turned out ok ^^

that was my first time repairing shoes by myself and I didn't even hurt myself with the needle (which is unusual considering my horrible sewing skills)

There is a bird outside my window. I think its a segul i can see the cast from its shadow, i have the blinds down. The window is a littel open and I think i saw its beak peeking in O.O

so atm... i am a bit freaked out.

I'm watching new games trailer from E3 ^-^ oh gosh! I need to buy everything! Spyro the Dragon, Devil May Cry 5, Detroit Bechome Human, God of War, Last of us II, Cyberpunk 2077 O_O

Homework! Except that I'm taking a break to browse YO haha! I'll need to get back on it soon. Also I went shopping for make up palettes a bit ago, but the palette I wanted was gone >.

Im watching Nat.geo when they envestigate air plan crashes :]

its so intresting.

An i am also all in for the Ice road truckers :D

(Im visiting my mums place and she has all the fun channels otherwise i wold never watch this X] )

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'm gonna pour myself grape juice... In fact maybe I should make myself breakfast entirely. Yeah. That sounds like a good idea! Breakfast and then I'll probably watch a few episodes of Steven Universe as I eat. That sounds like a nice plan.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
grape fruit is the best:D

Im making paasstaaa :D Im happy! My team is still in the football moahahahahaha

I am currently wondering what I should be doing... I read a little and I've written a little but... I just wanna watch something I think >

Trying not to scratch my hip off >.

I have 6 mosquito bites. 6!

HOW could this happen to my hip. Its all in one Place

frozenzoo-jurassicpark01.gif?w\u003d840

yeah, so? "Even dinosaurs".....still not funny 2018 >.

XD

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
take a break my darling! You can't work hard unless you relax sometimes. Get that lazy feeling in!

Just finished replying to an RP, debating on doing some research for my internship in the fall...