[GAME] What are you currently doing? III

Key

Reading some manga for the yaoi manga reading challenge. It's going slowly for me since I'm a slow reader, but it's coming along!

I have 500g Canned tomato on my floor '____' , my shoes..in side my shoes, my feets, my legs, my new inside trousers aaannd a littel on the walls :] So atm..im cleaning.

Friday 13th indeed....we meet again...

Finding ideas for my club's logo despite the fact that it has been chosen (look like i'm the only one who think it like a kindergarten school logo or other members are too lazy to think about sth new :Frustrated:)

Just finished typing up the starting thread for a new RP and am catching up on stuff around the house.

Recovering from almost having a heart attack from embarrassment and shock

oh no! care to elaborate what happened?

as for me, i'm just fixing up my goodreads account and trying to figure out what to read next. on vacation from uni for the next two weeks, so i've got some time to kill. better catch up on my reading!

I’m laying on the couch, searching for something to watch on Netflix because my mind (and heart) are playing tricks on me today hehehe

Im am resting my foot that got hurt earlier today :rolleyes:

And i have been taking care of my other leg, the knee and cleaning it and aplying new bandage stuff and also on my hand.

...... :] So im realxing and i think i will move too bed soon.

I just did a mind mud mask and texted my little sis. Now I'm cleaning my room because I have two weeks worth of washing to put away and fresh sheets to put on the bed! Next I'll try to get at least three posts out!

Still trying to get work done and not getting work done. Partly because my work is annoying and partly because... Well that's mostly it XD I should stop procrastinating though.... >.

I've got shark week on right now, but I don't really want to just sit and watch TV right now. I'm just feeling a bit uninspired it seems. I hope I get out of this little funk soon.

riding the public train for the first time :3 it’s interesting to be able to see other people’s faces from all walks of life going to work like you do.