[GAME] What are you currently doing? III

Key

I'm looking at dinner sets, even though I can't afford one right now. I'm moving out in 7 months and I want something pretty.

Even though I am currently just browsing around YO, I am actually writing an essay and it's going well! I have written two pages today so that brings me to a total of eight! I've only got a few more pages to go and then I'm done!

I read the daily menu of restaurants lolol I'm so hungry (cries in the corner) but I think I'll go to the Chinese bistro with my colleague this time.

Im drawing, Im trying to figure out some nice new year goals :D....

....wait.. what was my last new year goa... '__' oh...I guess i forgot about that one..

hmmm

Well well XD i'll make a new goal for 2019 X]

i realized (cant spell that word -_- ) that i have 18...wait.. no 18 1/2 days left to hand in 7 papers to uni....

It is NOT that I have bad planning for stuff, but it looks like i might have to jump on a course that starts in..3 weeks-ish. And I did not plan for THAT. But That course is gonna be veeerrryyyyy heavy so I wanna be there right from the beggining....

:Red_fox4:

so between now and 20th january I will be dead, screaming while reading all those dams books , study my ass and brain off....

.....This is not how 2019 was meant to start X'D (Im actually crying while laughing)

:1onion49:

Oh did i mention i have reading problems XD HAHAHAhaha oohhh happy day, I feel so LUCKY.

:Crying-02:

*plays optimistic music in background... "I will survive"* '_____'

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
show the kittens X]

I am atm spitting out food '__'

Maaaann that wakame seaweed tasted weeeiiirrddd. (uuueeehh uuueehh)

S97Hrtc.jpg

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I will try to take a nice picture this evening when I come home from work ;)