''Anger during the Day''(Anic&Yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Anic

"Devil?" Both Nero and Angela asked at once. Nero gave Ginger a soft smile as Angela gave him a weird look. "Ginger, I mean Aman, the healer that helped you with the curse." Nero then looked over at the confused Angela. "But is there a demon named Aman?"

Angela only looked on Ginger. "I'm impressed that someone like you would know any of the demons names." She said and gave Nero a short gaze. "Aman the healer?" She asked and returned her gaze to Ginger.

Ginger smiled''well I like to read and I love to read books of magic the most, so I have read litte about demon, devil, drake trough and of course I have read about magic users as well''

Angela gave Ginger a curiuos look before she turned his gaze to Nero. "So... Aman ripped the page?" She asked and Nero only nodded to her question. "When?" She asked and looked at the book.

"Yesterday... But i wonder, will you tell anything about Zerious to Ginger anyway?" Nero said and fixed his gaze on Ginger, trying to see if he could understand what he was thinking.

Ginger smiled''yes will you please tell me anything about Zerious, Its very important to me'' he really hope at Angela would tell him anything about Zerious

Angela let go of a sigh and looked at Ginger. "The thing is I don't know much about him, it's my brother that do..." she explained in a bit of sad voice.

Maybe it wasn't a hamster that she lost? Nero asked himself with a thought. The same day as he found Ginger he had ran into Angela and gotten the feeling that she had lost a hamster, maybe it was her brother?

"What is your brothers name?" Nero asked and gave Angela a thoughtful gaze.

"Haruo..." Angela answered and gave Nero a strange look. "Will you help me or not you strange neko?"

Nero smiled and figured that he got the foretold wrong on that day, he sighed and looked on Ginger. "Only if it helps Ginger."

"I think that sounds about right." Angela said and gave Ginger a gaze of acknowledgment.

"That sounds like a good next step." Nero said and reached for the book again. "Just let me see that once more."

Angela fulfilled his wish and handed him the book. Nero didn't see anything more special from the book but that it been used many times until now. He looked at Angela and gave the book back to her. "Lets go, I'm ready."

Ginger smiled and took his hand on Angela shoulder''don't worry we shall get your brother back, no matter what, I promise you that'' he said took off his hand from Angela shoulder and walked out of the classroom

Angela gave Ginger a smile of relief as he gave her the promise. Now she wasn't alone in this matter anymore.

Nero gave Angela a glare when she didn't watched and followed Ginger out in the hallway. He couldn't explain it but he didn't like Angela for starting to accept Ginger.

Angela walked up alongside with Ginger with a innocent smile on her lips. "I'm sorry for earlier." She said. "But this thing with my brother's dissapearance really made me lose my temper."

Nero only glared at her when he heard it.

Ginger smiled''its okay Angela, I understand and I forgive you, You don't have it easy right now, You are all alone without your brother beside of you and protect you and be there for you when you need it, So you are hurt by all of this, so I can understand why you loss your temper like that, you only want to get your brother back and we shall get your brother back no matter what, don't worry about that'' he said continue walking towards where Aman was

"I'm truly thankful for your help." Angela said with a bright smile to Ginger. "I'm truly am."

Nero gave Angela a curious look. What if the summon with the book would have worked, would she bee this nice towards Ginger after that she should have summoned the demon that was bound to the book, using what ever magic Ginger possessed.

"Ginger?" Nero asked, fishing for his attention.

Ginger smiled''what do you want Nero? are the something brothering you?'' he said stopped and so on Nero with curious look

Angela stopped when Ginger did and looked over at him with a curious gaze too.

"Mind if I talk to you one on one?" Nero asked and waved to Ginger to get closer to him.

Nero grabbed Gingers arm and pulled him even futher away from Angela.

"I'll have to let you know that Angela was about to summon a demon with your magic... If you have any magic that is. And if it wasn't enough, who know how the summon would have ended if the book wasn't teared?" Nero said and gave Angela that was standing a bit away from them, looking curiously on them. "But what I saw from the book, the demon she tried from it isn't the nicest..."

Ginger sigh''I believe you Nero, but I cant turn her down, I don't like to turn down girl when they need help, Plus I don't want Angela shall feel more loneness anymore, I want her to be happy and feel happiness when we get her brother back, Please understand that Nero, Is not fun to be alone and feel loneness trust me, I know that feeling and I don't want her to continue feel that''

"I don't know what she is up to... But I don't really trust her." Nero said and somewhat agreed on the lonesome feeling that Ginger was talking about. "I'll only help her just this one time.... Then I don't know."

Nero turned and walked up to Angela again. "We are ready." and they began their walk to the healers room.

Ginger start walking towards healers room meanwhile he walking he start to think''Nero you don't understand how bad is to be alone, When I did have the curse everyone hate me and don't want to be my friend, Self my foster parents didn't like me much, they tried to ignorer me but still be there for me when I need it, You would never understand how much the hurts to be alone and don't have anybody care for you, because of that you would never understand how Angela and I feel'' he said suddenly start crying

Both Angela and Nero stopped surprised. Angela was mostly surprised that Ginger believed that she didn't have anyone to care for her, Nero because he didn't know exactly how how Ginger had it in the past.

Carefully Nero walked up to Ginger and put a hand on his shoulder to comfort him. "I've always had my dad and miss Myers here at school... And now I have you too." he said with a faint smile and held out his arms to embrace Ginger in a hug if he wanted one.

Angela on the other hand just stood there watching them.

Ginger hugged Nero back''thank you Nero I really need that, Sorry for at I cried all of sudden, I start to think about my past and that make me said but I'm okay now'' he said stopped hugging Nero and smiled

"I'm glad to hear that you calmed down, and Ginger. Don't forget that you have me from now on." Nero said and smiled Ginger as he still hugged him, he didn't really want to let go of him.

Ginger smiled''yes i know that Nero and I'm very Lucky for to meet you, but can you let go now, We shall meet Aman remember''