Magic and Mystery ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel))((18+))

akiravadel

Gawain smirked and coninuted to rock his hips faster and harder while his kissing became more intense over time too. Well no training for Lancelot today. He smirked into the kiss thinking he'd have to carry him after this. Moaning into the others mouth he would have to make this round a quicker one because they've been in there a long time. Thrusting hard he stroked his member hoping that they could come quickly.

Merlin blinked his heavy lidded eyes then shook his head, "no I don't... do you?" His pink tongue slide out just enough to wet his own lips as he closed his eyes again. He wasn't used to being toyed with for so long or cumming twice in a row so not he was exhausted.

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Lancelot moaned louder and bucked back in to Gawain's hips. The brunette's member stirred more and soon became fully erect, his arms tightening around Gawain. Oh, he figured he may feel it later, but this felt too good to care. "Aahh nnnh... Harder... Gawain..."

Arthur was silent a long moment as he stared up at the ceiling. He didn't have to ask himself that but he was concerned about the twisting in his gut. "No... There is nothing to regret. I should probably tell Gawain to cancel training for today."

Gawain pulled the others body closer so his butt was hanging off the edge of the table and braced his feet to start ramming inside of him. He wrapped an arm around his legs and held them over his shoulders. He reached deeper inside him at this angle and his hand went to work on his member.

Merlin eyes opened slightly at the long silence. Did he? He was about to speak when Arthur finally did. He let out the air he was holding and closed his eyes, "are you sure? There are a lot of men waiting." He reached a hand over and rested it on top of Arthur's.

Lancelot's eyes flew open and his breath hitched. He had not expected that big a difference. His moans became breathy and louder. He arched in to the other knight and buried his fingers in the other's hair, pressing back in to the thrusts and clenching around Gawain's member. He could feel a dribble of saliva run out the corner of his mouth. "Gawain...."

Arthur nodded and intertwined their fingers. "They'll enjoy a day off. Especially the new recruits." The blonde closed his eyes and relaxed his muscles. "Mm..."

Gawain looked down at him enjoying the erotic sight before him, "you look so wonderful." Licking his own lips he moaned as he continued to thrust into him. He now incorporated a twisting motion as he stroked the others member. He was getting close again even though he really didn't want to finish.

Merlin nodded his head, "true." He pulled his body closer to Arthur's wrapping a leg around his. Moaning softly he relaxed into the bed thinking how nice and comfy this bed was compared to his own. "Oh no!" he sat up. "I was supposed to collect herbs for Gaius!" He went to get out of bed but hit the floor. He groaned softly his legs not wanting to work.

Lancelot was sweating lightly and panting. He already felt his climax approaching. "Yes... Nnnnhhh... Ahh..." The brunette pulled the other knight into a deep kiss and moaned against his lips. He felt so full, he didn't want it to stop.

"Merlin!" Arthur jumped to his feet and picked the brunette up, holding him tightly with concern written all over his face. "Don't. You should just rest. I'll tell Gaius that you can't help today." The blonde tucked Merlin in to the bed and kissed his forehead. "You have to be careful. If you were pregnant, tgat could be a miscarriage. So, you could seriously hurt yourself."

Gawain moaned into his mouth and at the angle it caused him to make sharp shallow thrusts right against his prostate. A few thrusts later and he broke the kiss to gasp as he filled him again. He groaned softly and continued his shallow thrusting to bring Lancelot over the edge.

Merlin raised a brow at the miscarriage comment, "well unless we use magic that's not going to happen." He chuckled softly and rested back on the bed. "Wow... you really did a number on me... my legs don't want to move." He sighed softly and ran his fingers through his own hair.

Lancelot gasped when he felt the liquid heat fill him for a second time. His whole body shuddered and it wasn't long before he came hard between them again. "G-Gawain!"

Arthur shook his head and sighed. "No, I meant if it can cause a miscarriage, imagine what else it could do. Don't joke about magic." The blonde laid down next to the brunette and wrapped his arms around him. "I feel like everytime I hear that word, some freak is gonna pop out of nowhere."

Gawain moaned softly and gently kissed him as they came down from their high. He knew they couldn't handle another round here so he slipped out of him and stood up panting softly. The brunette licked his lips seeing the mess he caused the other, "you look so sexy right now... but we should probably leave here."

Merlin now remembered why this was such a bad idea. He could never tell Arthur about his magic, "their not all freaks Arthur." He sighed softly as the other held him. "There are just as many bad normal people as there are bad people with magic."

Lancelot felt languid. His limbs felt sluggish and he wasn't sure he could get up. "Gawain..." The smaller knight blushed and looked away. "I... I don't know if I can..." He was starting to wish he had strongly refused. This was just not a good place to wear himself out. "What about training? Arthur is going to be upset."

Arthur frowned at the brunette. "Well normal bad people I can handle. It's the freaks that I can't. I have only ever seen freaks that have magic." The blonde crinkled his eyebrows. "Why are so defensive?"

Gawain looked around and thought about it for a moment, "he should have been here by now. Training is probably canceled." He pulled his pants up and then did the same for Lancelot. "I'll carry you up to your room if you'd like." He winked at the other.

Merlin looked away from him, "I just don't like anyone being looked down upon. You know that..." The brunette sighed softly. "I just wish you could see that there is some good in every place." He looked up at the blond, "how would you know if you met a nice person with magic? Hm? The only ones you've seen are the bad ones with magic."

Lancelot blushed deeply and murmurred a thank you. "You mean, you knew they could walk in on us?!" The brunette bopped the other on the top of the head with a scowl. "I will walk myself. Thank you." Lancelot put his feet on the ground and winced, moving to stand. His legs felt like jello and leaned back on the table. "Dang it..."

"Proves the good ones, you speak of, don't exist. They are just a figment. Let's not talk about this anymore." Arthur pulled Merlin in to a kiss and smiled. "You don't need to get upset on me. Just enjoy this break."

Gawain smiled softly and rubbed the spot on his head, "no I locked it." He went to the door and lifted the brace away from the door then returned to Lancelot. He smiled and offered a hand, "are you sure? I can carry you on my back. We'll try to avoid seeing anyone." He leaned over and gently kissed his cheek.

Merlin sighed softly thinking how little he knew. He looked up at the blond and smiled softly, "you should tell the guys training is over for today." The brunette shifted onto his back and rubbed his stomach. He was a little sore now, that was his first time after all.

Lancelot blushed deeper and looked off to the side with a pitiful pout. "Fine, but you say nothing of this to anyone. My admirers would frown upon this." The brunette lifted himself up on the table and winced. "Let's get this over with."

Arthur rolled his eyes and crawled over the brunette. "I won't go until you tell me you aren't upset and I am the coolest king to ever live." The blonde leaned down and blew on Merlin's neck, tickling his side.

Gawain chuckled softly seeing the other struggle with the thought of being caught, "yes sir." He helped get Lancelot onto his back and quickly carried him down the hall. He had to duck behind some statues to hide from their friends. Looking back over his shoulder at Lancelot he smirked and quickly ran down the hall into Lance's room shutting the door. Walking over to his bed he gently set him down.

Merlin giggled but most of his energy was gone. Wiggling around a little he grabbed the others wrists, "okay! Okay! Mister cool king!" He shook his head and smiled up at Arthur. He couldn't really be mad at him, but he's been really frustrated before.

Lancelot held on tightly to.avoid as much bouncing as possible. Once they reached the bedroom, the brunette bopped the other knight on the head again. "Don't get enjoyment out of my pain! You're lucky I'm sore!" The smaller knight laid back on the soft bed and sighed. "I love this bed."

Arthur smiled and kissed Merlin. "Honestly, I was hoping you'd put up a fight on that last part. Just so I could tease you more." The blonde moved off the bed and dressed before fixing his hair. "Don't get out of that bed before I return." He blew a kiss and winked before heading out the door.

Gawain smiled as the others fussed at him, "alright alright I'm sorry." Climbing on the bed he tested next to the other knight. "I really like you Lancelot."

Merlin smiled as Arthur left them it turned into a frown. One day... He knew one day the blond would see his magic and that would be the end of him. Bringing his hands up he covered his face with them.

Lancelot blushed and looked over at the other knight. "I never knew you were sappy, Gawain." The brunette rolled on his side to face Gawain and reached up to brush his hair out of his face. "I.. I think I could like you too."

Arthur headed down to the knights and dismissed them before going to see Gaius. He felt he needed to discuss the situation. He entered and looked around. "Gaius?"

Gawain smiled softly at Lancelot, "perhaps I'm a sappy person with someone I like." Leaning over he kissed him and pulled him closer as he ran a hand over his shirt.

Gaius turned to him and sighed, "sire have you seen Merlin? I need some herbs his ago and he hasn't returned." The older man then noticed a calmer feel about the blond

Lancelot blushed and chewed on his bottom lip, looking off to the side. "Is that so?" The brunette leaned up and kissed Gawain back , slipping his arms around his neck.

Arthur sighed and shook his head. "Merlin can't fetch herbs today. He's not able to get up. An injury while training, but I'm taking care of it." The blonde smiled and took a seat. "So, did you look in to that enchantment thought? Find any cures?"

Gawain pulled back from the kiss and rested his head on the others shoulder kind of half laying on his but not putting much pressure on him, "are you hungry? I can get us food." The brunette sighed softly as he closed his eyes.

Gaius raised an inquisitive brow at the comment but let it slide for now, "I found some interesting things on old magic. Enhancing spells on feelings or emotions towards a person. Maybe your friendship caused him to be the one you connected with. Or perhaps because he's around you so much."

Lancelot looked down at Gawain and smiled. "We just ate lunch before you jumped me. Why? Are you hungry?" The brunette licked his lips and lowered his,eyelids halfway to look sexy. "Did I not satisfy your hungry? Or was I just that good?"

"But enhancing? Doesn't that mean the feeling was there already?" Arthur frowned and scratched his chin, trying to figure out what it all meant. "I wanted to sleep with him this whole time? I mean.. That was something else."

Gawain chuckled softly and kissed him hungrily before pulling back, "well I did eat a good lunch but I'm always hungry. So made me very hungry." He kissed him again and ran his fingers through his hair pulling himself more on top of the other.

"No, what I mean is, your close with him and like him as a friend," Gaius sat and folded his hands on the table. "Those small feelings can be... exploited by enchantments. So where it was just a friendship before is now turned into lust."

Lancelot shivered and moaned in to the kiss. When he felt the weight over him, his eyes flew open. "W-well... You should go get food then." The brunette turned bright red and shofted under him.

"Then what I did wasn't what I really wanted?" Arthur frowned and stood up to start pacing. "Why would someone do that? What would they gain?" The blonde racked his brain for whatever he could come up with. It just didn't make sense.

Gawain laughed and looked down at the other, "hey you started it this time." He ran his fingers over his cheek feeling the slight stubble. "I'll grab some fruit in a bit." Leaning back he laid next to him on his own back then yawned.

"Well Sire Camelot has been a place targeted by magic because of Uther's rein," Gaius spoke and shifted in his seat. "Anyone could try distracting you with such a thing. I found a way to fix it, I just need a special herb in the forest. Merlin knows what it looks like."