Magic and Mystery ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel))((18+))

akiravadel

Arthur started pacing as he drew up the morning events. "First, I was woken by Merlin. I made comments to him about being wifely. Then when he took it as a joke, he said I was being a spoilled husband. It made my head buzz. Then.." The blonde continued to explain everything until he ce to Gaius in great detail. His feelings and inner responses. When he was finished, he was flushed and panting.

- - - Updated - - -

Arthur started pacing as he drew up the morning events. "First, I was woken by Merlin. I made comments to him about being wifely. Then when he took it as a joke, he said I was being a spoilled husband. It made my head buzz. Then.." The blonde continued to explain everything until he ce to Gaius in great detail. His feelings and inner responses. When he was finished, he was flushed and panting.

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Gaius listened to his Lord explain his problems and seemed a bit flustered as he spoke. Clearing his throat he took a seat, "w-well sire you are either enchanted or...you have feelings for Merlin." He looked at the boy and raised a brow. "Has this happened before?"

Arthur was quick to shake his head as he stopped pacing to look right at Gaius. "No! There is no way! Impossible! He is too scrawny! Too dorky... A goofball... And... And very scrawny..." The blonde blushed and pulled on his hair. "It's just not possible! He's a guy!"

"Well sire, like I said either enchanted by magic our by Merlin," Gaius looked at him. "I don't know of any spells that have such a subtle effect though. So it might possibly be real feelings."

"Gaius! No! Make some kind of drout! Do something!" Arthur slammed his hands on the table with a glare. "Get rid of him!" He let out a gasp and leaned on the table, behaving like the wind had been knocked out of him. "Nnnh.. This has to stop. I'm losing my mind here. Please Gaius." The blonde looked up with a pained expression. Saying or thinking of getting rid of Merlin caused a sharp pain in his gut. He was at war with himself.

Gaius watched the young man's struggle and reached a hand out touching his shoulder, "please calm down sire."

The door slipped open and here came Merlin with a bag, "I got those herbs for you... you look worse than this morning Arthur." He walked over to the man leaning in a bit.

Arthur was about to say something when he heard Merlin's voice and his heart skipped a beat. "Yes... Um... Gaius was just talking about a cure. Something for this... This.. Thing." The blonde ran a hand through his hair and avoided looking at Merlin.

Merlin looked over at his friend and smiled patting Arthur on the back, "it's weird seeing you awkward." He chuckled and looked to Gaius. "Anything I can help with?"

"Well that's up to Arthur," Gaius smiled softly but then cleared his throat and turned to look in some books.

Arthur groaned and grabbed Merlin's arm. "Thank you, Gaius. You helped a lot." The blonde dragged the brunette to the door and stopped. "Wait.. Gaius, is there a way to test it? So... I can know for sure what it is? I want to narrow down the options." He still refused to meet Merlin's eyes as,he tried to figure out a plan.

Merlin blinked a bit surprised but stumbled behind him never the less. He didn't know what was bothering Arthur but he wanted to help him. After finding nothing in his room before be was sure something else had to be amiss.

Gaius looked up from the book and cocked his head a little, "acting out such urges could tell you. Otherwise I'll try to find the answers in these books."

Arthur turned beat red and wide eyed. "Urges?! I can't do that to Merlin!" The blonde kept a firm hand on Merlin as he rushed from the house, headed back toward his room. He needed to think.

Merlin looked between the two, "urges?" Gaius showed him after Arthur since he needed time to search his books, even though he wasn't sure if this was magic. Merlin quickly followed Arthur and watched him, "anything I can help with?"

"I can't believe he suggested such a thing... Acting out on the urges..." Arthur's chhek turned redder each time he thought about the urges. He couldn't figure out how he would go about it. How tge brunette would react. He had no desire to lose his servant. Then a thought popped in his head. "Wait.... As my servant... You have to do as I say and can't quit. Correct?" The blonde paced his room, having released Merlin's arm.

Besides Arthur being his destiny as a servant, no he really couldn't just up and leave. Raising a brow he fixed his jacket, "no not really. What are you getting at?" He watched the blond wondering what he was planning. He would have to do it to stay close to Arthur.

Arthur groaned and looked out the window. "I can't... Ugh... I can't do that." The blonde dragged his fingers through his hair and sighed. He didn't know how to proceed. "Merlin, do you like anyone?"

Merlin folded his arms in front of himself, "we-well no I don't fancy anyone currently." The raven blushed a little as he thought about it. "Actually it's been a while since I have..." He looked over at Arthur.

Arthur nodded and rubbed his chin before turning to Merlin. "Good. I'm sorry, Merlin." The blonde grabbed the brunette's shoulders and pulled him in to a kiss. He immediately felt his cheeks heat up and a tingle settled across his lips.

Merlin looked at him, "what's-" His eyes grew very wide when the blonds lips pressed to his. Standing still and in shock he didn't know how to respond at first but then pulled back. "W-what are you doing?!"

Arthur stepped back and frowned as he touched his lips. "Hm... Testing Gaius's assumption on the currwnt matter. It was the safest urge to test." The blonde paced in front of his window and sighed. "What does this mean?"

Merlin blinked a little confused then blushed a bit more, "you... you like me?" He didn't know what to do about this situation. Lancelot just started doing these things with him too. That man knows what he is and knows him better than Arthur. He never thought Arthur would... He reached up touching his own lips.

Arthur turned to look at Merlin wide eyed. "It might not mean that! It... It could mean I'm bored!" The blonde groaned and pulled on his hair.

Merlin looked at the blond a bit confused then shook his head, "o-okay w-well I thought you liked... well..." He took a deep breath and glanced around the room not really looking at anything. "Okay well um... y-your not mad at me are you?"

Arthur stopped and turned to Merlin with a frown. "You thought what?" He kept trying to deny the conclusion of him liking the brunette but his brain refused to listen as it drew up it's own images of Merlin.

Merlin fidgeted a little, "we-well I thought you were into Gwen. I'm just your servant Arthur... no one special." It always hurt a little when he said those words about himself. He wanted nothing more than to be accepted by people.

Arthur frowned and grabbed Merlin gently. "Merlin, why would you think that? You are so much more than special." He felt the impulse and thought going with it could give him answers. "Gwen is just a friend, really. I value you much more."