Magic and Mystery ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel))((18+))

akiravadel

Merlin panted a bit harder and tried to not show it. He was already so close... Shaking he looked to Lancelot with lust filled eyes, "I-I can't l-leave the table l-like this..."

Gawain nodded his head, "we put them through all the paces. I think if you came out after lunch you could boost their moral. What do you say?" He smiled at Arthur.

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Arthur rubbed two fingers over the brunette's scrotum(for lack of a better word) and squeezed his shaft gently. "That sounds great. Me and Merlin will join you. Isn't that right, Merlin?" The blonde flashed the brunette a charming smile. He was seemingly clueless to the torture he was giving Merlin.

Lancelot frowned and pressed the finger against the mage's entrance. He couldn't figure out,what was going on. "But... What else could it be?"

Gawain smiled, "alright sounds good." He finished his plate and stood. "Come Lancelot, let's make sure they're ready."

Merlin trembled in his chair and looked to Lancelot, "i-i have to join Arthur... I need to get his armor ready..." The brunette rocked into Arthur's hand and against Lancelot's finger.

Lancelot frowned. "I'm sorry, Merlin. I have to go." The knight removed his fingers before getting up and turning to Gawain with a smile, following the other knight. "I was coming, Gawain. I was trying to talk to Merlin."

"We should go as well." Arthur pulled his hand out and stood. "Come, Merlin. We will dress in my room. " The blonde wiped his face before heading for the stairs.

Gawain wrapped his arm around Lancelot's neck and pulled him close, "we need to show them how it's done." He chucked softly.

Merlin say there shaking for a moment since he was so close. Taking a deep breath he fixed his pants and got up to follow Arthur. His mind was so closed all he could do was obey at the moment.

Lancelot blinked up at Gawain with a small blush. He felt like there might have been an underlying meaning. "Um.. Training? Would Arthur want him to learn more vigorous training?" The smaller knight gave the arm around him a look before smiling at Gawain. "I get it! Merlin is gonna need to be prepared."

"Merlin, you are taking it too slow. Are you having troubles?" Arthur chuckled as he waited for the brunette to catch up. "You should really get that limp checked out. It looks bad." The blonde draped an arm over Merlin's shoulders and walked on. "Oh. And you spilt something on your drawers."

Gawain smirked at Lancelot, "no your getting it!" He chuckled and patted Lance on the back before going into their armory. "We all need to be prepared." He winked at the brunette.

Merlin trembled and panted softly as he walked with Arthur. Spilt something? He glanced down and noticed it was from his pre-cum but thankfully his pants were darker and it was less noticeable but he could feel it, "Arthur please..." He could feel it throbbing in his pants and wanted to take care of it soon. How wondered if Arthur would make him stand through training like that. Or possibly make it worse for him.

Lancelot frowned and kept in step with Gawain. "People might take that wrong, Gawain. You make things sound perverted when you wink." The brunette stepped away from.the other knight to gather his armor. "I think something's wrong with Merlin."

"Please what?" Arthur let Merlin into his room and shut the door behind them. "Is it uncomfortable, Merlin? We can do something about that. What do you say?" The blonde stepped up to the brunette and slipped his arms around him.

Gawain winked again, "maybe it is." He slipped into his armor. "What makes you say that? I did notice he was a little flustered but we are a loud group and it's nice for someone like him to be invited to the table. I was like that the first couple of days when I sat there."

Merlin trembled in his arms, "the others almost noticed..." He blushed more and bit his bottom lip. His erection pressed against Arthur's hip while he was pulled close. Moaning he rested his head forward on Arthur's shoulder. Was his smell always this intoxicating?

Lancelot blushed deeper.and quickly turned his gaze on Gawain. "That's ridiculous. You are a very manly guy. I mean, what you're implying is outrageous."

Arthur smirked and pressed their hips together, pressing his own erection against Merlin. "They had no idea. They just thought you were nervous." The blonde leaned down and kissed the brunette's shoulder.

Gawain pushed Lance against a wall and leaned in close, "outrageous? I prefer to look at it as enthusiastic." He smirked at the other. "You seemed a little off at lunch too. Something on your mind?"

Merlin gasped and held on tightly to him his body arching against him, "A-Arthur..." He didn't know what to say since all he could think about was his blasted erection. He'd never really touched himself much, or had a chance to so he was easily turned on.

Lancelot turned a very deep red as his eyes widened. His member, that had responded previously to Merlin, was twitching to life again. "G-Gawain... Someone could come in.... Come in here." The smaller knight had to bight his lip to stop a moan. He actually liked the rougher handling.

Arthur guided Merlin across the room to his bed and chuckled. "Merlin, you seem unable to hide your excitement. Should we take care of that for you?" The blonde was already removing both their clothes.

"Perhaps ther is something on your mind," Gawain presses their hips together feeling the growing erection of the other. His messy hair fell around his handsome face while his nose lightly brushed against the others. "Oh my Lancelot... you really do feel good under me."

Merlin panted hard as he sat down on the bed and looked up at Arthur, "th-they're waiting for y-you..." He trembled under his touch but then shook his head. No he had to resist... had to... He licked his lips then shook his head against and grabbed Arthur's wrists, "w-wait... they'll notice somethings up..."

"G-Gawain..." Lancelot squirmed and groaned, holding Gawain's shirt in his hands tightly. "Why are y-you doing this?" The brunette involunteerily bucked his hips. He had to keep telling himself he didn't like what the other knight was doing.

"Who will notice, Merly? No one will come in without knocking." Arthur kissed the brunette and pressed a knee inbetween Merlin's legs. "Come on. We have plenty of time. Gawain's gonna have Lancelot's mind far from you and me."

Gawain liked watching him squirm, he then leaned forward pressing his lips to his in a heated kiss. The knight pressed his body firmly against his and reached between them groping his cock through his pants, "your so hard..." He turned his head a little to nip at his neck.

"Wh-What?" Merlin gasped and rocked up against his knee. He felt a twinge in his chest at that comment. "W-What's G-Gwain doing?" His hands gripped at the sheets below him.

"N-no.." Lancelot moaned into the kiss and arched up against him. "No, I like Merlin!" The brunette gasped and tilted his head to the side. He wanted the other knight. He felt horrible, but not for wanting the knight. He felt bad for not feeling guilt. oh but this man really knew where to touch him.

"Gawain is expressing himself.. I'm sure." Arthur finished stripping them and pushed Merlin on to his back. His body was on fire with desire at that moment.

Gawain looked at his face, "Merlin? Oh no he's Arthur's." He pulled him over and thrust him back against a table. The brunette pulled down the front of his pants and wrapped a hand around his member stroking him quickly trying to distract him. Leaning down he kissed him again moving their lips together.

Merlin shook feeling so exposed now under Arthur. His whole body shook now from embarrassment. Turning his head away he blushed hard, "no..."

The brunette's mind was screaming 'why' as his body seemed to just melt in to the other knight. He moaned in to the kiss and bucked into the hand. His lips were eager in their response to the kiss as his hand tightened around Gawain's shirt.

"No?" Arthur looked down at Merlin and cupped his face. "No what?" The cool air wrapped around him, only making his body feel even hotter. He was ready to make the plunge. "I'm trying to help you here."

Gawain smirked against his lips for a moment before diving back in. His tongue rolled against Lancelot's as he rubbed his thumb over the tip, "you look so sexy under me." Moving down his body he looked at his erection then leaned down wrapping his mouth around the others member.

Merlin trembled under him wanting to say it but if he did now... Arthur would surely be angry and kick him out... He had to be enchanted! He just had to be! Maybe after they... well... went all the way, maybe it would reverse. Swallowing hard he licked his lips, "I'm scared..."

Lancelot panted heavily between kisses and attempted to give a response before he felt those lips and that hot mouth close around him. He gasped and cried out, burying his fingers in the other knights hair. "G-Gawain!"

"Why? Earlier you said it was good." Arthur frowned and sat on the bed next to Merlin. He was a little put off. "Merlin, why do you stick by me?"

Gawain rolled his tongue around his member then brought a free hand up to Lance's mouth gently asked for two of his fingers to slip in. Moaning softly around his member the fingers felt wonderful grabbing at his hair.

Merlin swallowed hard, "you're my friend Arthur... and I worry that after your with me... you're going to think you made a mistake." He bit his bottom lip then continued, "I don't want to leave your side Arthur. I want to stay here... I like being your servant even though sometimes you're not so pleasant in the morning but as far as working for someone goes, this isn't bad." He wanted to say it all, I'm here to protect you and you're my destiny but now wasn't the time.

Lancelot moaned and parted his lips for the fingers before sucking on them. His member throbbed in Gawain's mouth and he had to resist thrusting. His tongue laced around the other knight's fingers and he mewled with a deep blush.

"Then don't push me away. You're sending mixed signals and it's damn confusing." Arthur pulled Merlin in for a kiss and cupped his ass, pulling him into his lap. "At this point, the mistake is fighting so hard to believe it was a curse." He ran a hand up the brunette's back and kissed down to his chest.

Gawain moaned softly around his member and moved his fingers in his mouth for a few seconds before pulling the wet digits back out. He brought then down and gently pressed at his entrance before slowly sliding one inside him. He felt so nice and tight, he couldn't wait to be inside him.

Merlin pressed his forehead against the top of the blond's head, "Master..." At that point it felt right to say it. If Lancelot could find love in someone else than him that was better. This could keep him even closer to Arthur even if only for a short time. Swallowing hard his hands wrapped around him pulling him close. His poor member never faltered while it pressed against Arthur's stomach.

Lancelot gasped when he felt the finger and bucked his hips, trying to veer away from the pain. "G-Gawain... It hurts.." His puckered entrance tensed around the finger and clutched it tightly.

Arthur moaned at hearing the brunette say that word. His whole body felt like it was responding to it. "Merlin, don't regret this." The blonde pulled the younger man closer and smiled.

"Relax," Gawain removed his finger then pushed Lancelot's legs up and licked at his entrance before pushing his tongue inside him. He didn't want to hurt him but anything he could use for lube was up stairs.

Perhaps. Merlin held him tightly and closed his eyes taking in everything Arthur was. This man became very important to him very quickly so he never wanted to let him go. His hips rocked against him a little rubbing his member against him.