Magic and Mystery ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel))((18+))

akiravadel

Arthur felt the lips against his and it seemed to send a jolt down his body. Moaning softly, the blonde slipped a hand up and held the raven in the kiss. His whole body was responding and there was no doubt the mage's efforts didn't go to waste. He was probably far more awake than Merlin had meant for.

Lancelot smiled as he met Gawain's eyes and pat his chest. "Time to get up. Dinner is reaady and you promised me dinner." The brunette leaned down to kiss the other once more before getting to his feet and and dressinf. He was eager to eat since he fet famished what with all the sex they'd been having.

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Merlin's eyebrows raised in surprise but he wasn't unhappy with the response he received. In fact it was very pleasing the other didn't immediately throw him off. There was still a small part of him afraid this was all some sort of crazy dream. Seductively running his tongue against the others he then pulled back to look at the others sexy face, "time to get up, Sire."

Gawain got up to dress himself and smiled to his lover, "yeah I do. Especially after the healthy work out I've given ya. Not too sore are you? It looked like Merlin healed you or something in the room." Walking over to him he leaned in and kissed his forehead.

• 2 weeks later...

Arthur groaned and tightened his hold on the raven. Now, he definitely wanted the opposite of the mage's statement. Something was eagerly getting up and it wasn't him. Sighing softly, the blonde pulled merlin in to a hard kiss before sitting up. "Then let's go before I prevent you from leaving this room for the next month." The king smirked as he winked at Merlin and moved to get off the bed. The blanket fell away to reveal his bare body, muscles rippling with his movements.

"Oh. Hush, Gawain. No reason to remind me." Lancelot blushed as he stuck his tongue out before smiling. "Let's get some dinner. I still want to speak with Merlin about our previous conversation." The brunette leaned up and kissed the taller knight gently. "Mmm... yes, let's go get some food."

Merlin moaned softly and shuddered a bit feeling the passion in the kiss. Nope earlier wasn't a fluke. He blushed feeling his heart flutter in his chest, "yes, sire." The brunette looked over at Arthur's naked form and could help be jealous of him. He was skinnier than the blond but he could also touch him as much as he wanted. Getting up Merlin was also bare to the world. His slimmer body had a bit of muscle tone to it thanks to Arthur forcing him to help the knights on a few occasions. He picked up Arthur's pants and knelt to hold them for him to step in, but he was planning on kissing his hip before putting his body away.

Gawain smiled brightly and wrapped his arms around his lover, "hmmm... yes indeed. Need to recharge for the baby making to commence. They say the best part is trying for it." Kissing the other knights nose he grabbed his sword but left his armor off. He liked keeping it with him even within the grounds, but to be honest most of the knights carried them.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Arthur stood upboff the bed and stepped into the pants. "You know, I thinkbperhaps, I should arrange a meeting with the court. That way I would discuss our future progress and make way for an announcement of 'our' future." The blonde put emphasis onvthebsecond our asnhe looked down at the raven. He wanted nothing more than to have everything settled but he knew his relationship with the mage would be very well discriminated.Lancelot smiled as he took the opportunity to go quiet and just imagine murdering Gawain. He tapped his chin as he finished dressing and smirked at his thoughts. Maybe he could just turn the tables onbthe older knight. But then... he could't rightfully admit thatcher preferred bottling.

Merlin nodded his head, "you might want to make small comments towards it. All the people won't follow the idea of magic." He shrugged his shoulders, he knew most of the people wouldn't be so okay with magic yet. He smiled softly as he looked up at his King.

Gawain smiled pulling Lancelot to lie with him on the bed, "how are you feeling? You always look so handsome." He chuckled softly pulling the other close to him.

"I was referring to our relationship but you are right. The magic will be a touchy subject." Arthur sighed and knelt to pull the mage to his feet. "Needless to say, we have another to stand by. You have me to lean on. We just need to make .ir day by day." The blonde brushed hair back from the mage's face and smiled at him. "Let's fetch dinner."Lancelot squeaked and failed. "H-hey! Dinner time!! We-re d-done in bed!" The smaller knight squeezed his eyes shut with a beat red face. He felt so flushed and embarrassed by Gawain's words. "Don't tease me..."

"Oh!" Merlin blushed a bit. "Y-Yeah we should probably tell them... I-If you want." He smiled to Arthur as his hair was brushed back and blushed more. "Sure, dinner sounds good." Reaching out he took the others hand in his and leaned in kissing his cheek.

Gawain chuckled and kissed him softly, "I'm not teasing. You look lovely." He kissed him again before getting up and pulling Lance up with him. "Alright alright dinner time. I am starving."

Arthur smiled as he looked down at the raven. "We should go. Someone may come to see what's taking so long." The blonde stepped back and affixed his pants before grabbing his shirt and pulling it on. "You know, we really should try planning things out. It'd make things easier.""Well.. Atleast you show manners." Lancelot scoffed as he shook his head before sticking his tongue out. He leaned up and kissed Gawain's cheek before heading for the door. "I have decided, I want to talk to Merlin."

Merlin chuckled and looked over himself making sure he was decent, "well my king isn't strategy your specialty? Or was it my suggestions that have always helped you along?" He teased.

Gawain smiled broadly at him and followed after the other knight, "oh? I'm glad." He kissed his cheek and headed to the dinning hall with him. He was starving and now very excited.

• 3 weeks later...

Arthur grabbed Merlin by the rear and pulled him close, squeezing his butt gently. "Of course I take every suggestion you offer. Some things just require a bit more finesse and time." The king leaned down and kissed the mage hard, pressing their lips together and turned the kiss to a more passionate kiss. He only broke it once the need for air arose. "Stop distracting me. Someone will come looking for us if we are any longer."

Lancelot smiled and held his chin high as they approached the dining hall. He was kind of nervoustto be in front of the men now, but he knew he had the best person at his side in all of this. Without thinking twice, the knight slipped his hand in the older's. He intertwined their fingers, smiling to himself. With utmost confident, the brunette stepped in to the dining hall.

• 2 months later...

Merlin shivered against him as he kissed him back. After a long moment he gasped for air then licked his lips, "hm... ye-yeah lets go." He adjusted his clothes and headed into the hall. The dinning room was just down the stairs and to the right so not a long trip at least. He followed Arthur to the dinning room.

Gawain was a bit surprised that he held his hand. Swallowing hard he worried that maybe the other nights might respond badly to this, although he was surprised by their response, that they didn't.

Percy looked to them, "feeling better Lancelot? You took quiet the spill at practice earlier." He raised his glass to him. They indeed had a lot of respect for one another.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.