Magic and Mystery ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel))((18+))

akiravadel

Merlin's jaw tightened as he looked into those blue eyes, "don't be silly Arthur. I should get your laundry going..." He smiled nervously and gently pushed back against Arthur.

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Arthur frowned and grabbed Merlin's wrist. "What kind of response is that? I just told you how I feel." It seemed the kick of his emotions boldened as he stared down at the brunette. "You can't run away."

Merlin jumped a little and realized he was stuck. The raven swallowed hard and looked up at those blue eyes seeing the fire there. This wasn't good, "I mean I like you Arthur, I do..."

Arthur narrowed his eyes at the brunette and held him at arm's length. "If you like me, then I don't see why you act as though you want nothing to do with me. You are mine and you said yourself that you couldn't leave no matter what." The blonde was a bit stung by the brunette's reaction, but refused to admit why.it upset him.

Merlin was his. He couldn't leave. Oh no... would Arthur throw him out?! He couldn't risk it, not even for his relationship with Lancelot. Grabbing the blond's shirt he tugged him close and pushed their lips together. Trembling slightly he knew this was wrong but keeping Arthur happy and close was top priority.

Arthur's eyes widened as he felt the brunette's lips against his. He shivered lightly before sliding his arms around Merlin's, pulling the other closer and moaning lightly. He liked the feel of the other's lips against his.

Merlin shivered a little feeling that Arthur really did want this. He slipped his arms around Arthur's waist as he continued to kiss him. He couldn't allow himself to be pushed away. Even if Arthur knew nothing about him he had to continue this lie.

Arthur pulled the brunette tighter against him as he moved toward the bed. He wanted to feel the other against him. He clutched Merlin's body to him and kissed him deeper.

Merlin never realized they were moving until his legs touched the bed and he fell back. He trembled a little from the kissing. Lancelot was never this intense with him. Licking his lips he watched the other wondering how far he would go.

Arthur pulled away and looked over Merlin's face. He wanted to know what the brunette was thinking. "Merlin? If I said jump off a tower, would you?" He felt the need to narrow down the answers quickly. The blonde trailed his hands over Merlin's body.

Merlin looked up at the blond and blushed a little, "only if... well you know there was water under it or something to catch me." He chuckled softly. "I'm not going to just jump blindly." He wondered why he asked the odd question.

"Why?" Arthur looked Merlin in the eye and frowned. He was struggling to figure everything out. "Why would you do it?"

"Why would I jump? I trust you Arthur," Merlin smiled nervously and ran his fingers through his hair which that hand then dropped onto the bed. "Your a spoiled prat but your still my friend. If you say jump I just might." He smiles softly at the blond above him.

Arthur blushed deeper and his eyes widened. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. The blonde looked extremely cute under him. "Th-then be my secret l-lover!" He was too late to stop the words from leaving his mout as he lowered his body on to Merlin's. "I mean... We could both get something out of it."

Merlin's face flushed, "I-I think you might be enchanted A-Arthur." His hands came up to push against his chest but instead they just rested there. He was in a jam and didn't know what to do. Arthur knew nothing about him, he never asked about him, besides that there were things he couldn't tell him. Lancelot knew. His family, friends, magic... all of it. They could connect on such a personal level that he couldn't with Arthur. "W-Well I'm n-not going to take advantage of you though..."

Arthur laid his head on Merlin's shoulder and sighed. "Gaius said it is not a spell. No magic was used. I really... I really feel this way." He was shell shocked by his own words as he clutched the bedding on either side of the brunette. He never considered feeling this way for anyone, let alone Merlin. "I.. I want this. I want... You..."

Merlin was a bit surprised by Arthur's words and actions, "i-it's so sudden though... are you sure about that?" The brunette reached his hands up to the blond's shoulder's. "I-I don't know if I'm who you really want Arthur..."

Arthur looked at the blonde, offended. "What's wrong with me? Or is there someone else?" He couldn't believe the brunette's reaction. He narrowed his eyes and clenched his hands in to fists. "Forget whoever it is. I am your master. You are mine, Merlin. Besides, I am far superior to whoever it is."

Merlin looked up at Arthur a bit shocked. It was true Arthur is his Master and he had to do what he said otherwise his destiny would be ruined, "y-yes Master." That was all he could say but something in saying that sent a shiver through his body and his cheeks to flush. It turned him on a lot hearing that damning voice.

"Good. I forbid you to see this person anymore." Arthur looked over the brunettes expression and chuckled as he leaned down and kissed him. "Do you like being told what to do? Or is it just my voice?" The blonde trailed the kisses down Merlin's neck and nipped him lightly. "Should I give you more commands?"

- - - Updated - - -

"Good. I forbid you to see this person anymore." Arthur looked over the brunettes expression and chuckled as he leaned down and kissed him. "Do you like being told what to do? Or is it just my voice?" The blonde trailed the kisses down Merlin's neck and nipped him lightly. "Should I give you more commands?"

Merlin shivered a little trying to hide the feelings inside him. Well he couldn't really avoid this person but Arthur didn't need to know that, "y-your voice is well... very demanding..." The brunette shivered under him turning his head to the side so Arthur had better access to his neck. He hated that he had to submit but at the same time he enjoyed it. "W-What kind of commands?"

Arthur smiled, satisfied, as he leaned in to bite Merlin's neck. "Good. And you never know what my commands may be." The blonde rubbed his knee against the brunette's crotch and sucked on the bite mark.

Merlin hissed softly and rocked his hips a little against his leg. This was all so much to take in. He had to figure out how to handle this situation but right now his mind was distracted.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, "Sire, your lunch is ready in the main hall." It was one of the servants sent to inform him.

"Thank you. I will be right down." Arthur tweaked a bit of Merlin's hair and moved back, looking down at him. "You are eating with me, Merlin." The blonde got off the bed and dusted himself off before heading for the door. The castle didn't need to know what he does on his own time.

Merlin was surprised he could go from turned on and touching him the back to normal. He wasn't as good with that, "you mean sit with you?" Note that was going to look strange, he thought. Slowly he stood and adjusted his clothes hiding his erection.