Magic and Mystery ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel))((18+))

akiravadel

"What else could I mean? Come, Merlin." The blonde continued out the door and ran a hand through his hair. "You may want to fix your hair." Arthur had a small smile playing on his lips. He had an erection of his own to hide, but was glad the brunette joined him in that.

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Merlin watched the blond and bit his bottom lip, a little nervous about coming out of the room after that. He was defiantly going to be distracted.The brunette reached up to fix his messy hair and blushed a little. Thankfully his pants were really loose on him so it didn't show much. He followed Arthur out to the sitting area.

Arthur took a seat at the long table and made sure there was a seat empty next to him. The blonde ordered a servant to bring another plate and started digging in on his lunch. The main force of his men sat around the table, Lance sitting on the other side of the empty seat.

((omg could you imagine Lance or Arthur teasing him under the table without the other realizing!))

Merlin felt trapped. Staring at the empty seat he knows the knights are going to tease and question it. Taking a deep breath he sit down waiting for the guys to start. Of course Gawaine was the first to pipe up, "Merlin what are you doing there? Become a knight already? Seems Arthur's sword lessons are paying off."

Merlin blushes furiously, "w-well y-yes but Arthur invited me." His voice was a bit smaller as he spoke.

Arthur slipped a hand under the table and rubbed the brunette's leg. "Gawain, Merlin will be around more often. Get used to it. Also..." The blonde smirked and gave Merlin a look, not noticing the knight on the servant's other side. "Don't worry about our swprd matches."

Lancelot bumped his knee against Merlin's and smiled at him before resting a hand on his leg. "Merlin is always welcome, sire. Gawain just wishes he got a seat next to you."

Merlin jumped feeling Arthur's hand on his leg and looked over at him with wide eyes. He noticed the double meaning there and scooted forward until his stomach touched the side of the table. He prayed no one walked around behind and saw the King's hand on his thigh.

Then he jumped again and shot a look at Lancelot. Oh no... He hoped if they touched hands they would just think it was his own. Bringing his hands to each of theirs he gripped it a little tightly trying to keep it from moving.

Gawain smiled, "awww good for little Merlin. I always enjoy his company." He raised his glass and they started to eat. "Perhaps we should all help him with his sword training." Merlin blushed a bit at the comment and breifly thought of the group ganging up on him and that shot a bit of pleasure through him.

Arthur drummed his fingers on Merlin's leg and scowled at Gawain. "I don't believe I ever said anyone was needed to help with MY servant's training." The blonde shoved more food in his mouth grumpily. The thought of others touching Merlin seemed horrifying. Until he imagined a bit more than that. His hand squeazed the other's leg lightly.

Lance smiled brightly when he felt the mage's hand. "That's a great idea. Switch up his training. You'd like that, right, Merlin?" The knight turned his smile to Merlin. He was surprised the other would go so far as hold his hand.

Oh man was he in a pickle. Arhtur on one leg, horny and wanting more of the sorcerer, then Lancelot the man that admitted he had feelings for him just a couple night ago and they shared a wonderful kiss on the other. He felt a little safe in hurting Lance's feeling since they never mentioned being actually together since he made it clear that his destiny was to protect Arthur.

Gawain nodded his head, "learning one way of fighting will get him in trouble on the battle field. We should all take a turn passing him around."

Merlin had just reached a hand off of Arthur's hand and brought his drink to his lips. His mouth felt dry but that comment caused him to inhale the water and cough a few times, "I-I mean y-cough-yeah l-learning several ways to fight is um... good." The brunette gently gripped Lancelot's hand a little tighter. Their warm hands were so close to his throbbing member which made it pulse more. He felt so close to getting caught.

Arthur's hand was rough and demanding where as Lancelot's was caring and gentle. He found himself enjoying both.

Arthur scowled at Gawain and tightened his hold on Merlin's leg. "No one is passing Merlin around. Maybe with me but not by yourself. I am his master." The blonde turned hus gaze to the brunette and nodded. "Isn't that right, Merlin?"

"Sire, that is a bit harsh. Besides, it should be up to Merlin. He is a human being." Lancelot turned his hand up to clutch Merlin's. "Don't let these guys push you around. They just like being in charge of things." Lancelot was happy to help the mage in anyway necessary. He liked Merlin and felt confident knowing the brunette confided in him.

Merlin shivered under Arthur's gaze, thinking it's true he is his master but saying it before the knights felt embarrassing, "he just likes my witty side as a challenge."

tried too pretend like everything was normal even though all he could think of was Arthur's bed and holding Lancelot's hand.

"Merlin. Tell them who you belomg to." Arthur was a little irritated that the brunette avoided saying the claim out loud. "I am your master. You are my servant. I am yours. You are mine." The blonde's hand moved higher up Merlin's thigh.

"Sire! That.." Lance blushed and cleared his throat. "That is... You are making Merlin uncomfortable." Lancelot looked down at his food and slipped his hand free to rest it against Merlin's lower back reassuringly. "I'm sorry, Arthur. I shouldn't speak out so boldly."

Merlin stared at Arthur a little upset but then turned to the others, "no no it's alright. It's true I am Arthur's servant and he was nice enough to let me sit here with him." He took a deep breath feeling Lancelot's hand on his back and Arthur's hand dangerously close to his painfully throbbing member. Why did that voice get him so much?

Gawain raised his brows and slurped at his drink. Things were getting pretty heated.

Arthur rubbed his hand over Merlin's thigh and brushed over the brunette's crotch. "That's better, Merlin. Gawain, how is training going?" The blonde turned his charming smile on as he regarded the knight.

"Merlin, how was your morning?" Lancelot smiled and rubbed circles in to Merlin's lower back.

Merlin jumped from the brush of the hand and looked to Arthur kind of glared at him. What in the world was he thinking?! He turned his attention back to Lancelot, "oh it was fine. Pretty normal. Your-yours?" His hand reached down to grab Arthur's to try and stop him.

Gawain smiled to Arthur, "it's coming along. A couple of the new guys are having trouble."

Arthur smiled at Merlin's look and just moved the hand higher. "Yes. New recruits are always fun to train. You haven't mentioned anyone lately. Do you have your eye on anyone?" The blonde smirked when he felt the hand on his.

Lancelot bumped their knees together again and used his free hand to run his fingers through his hair. "Mine was interesting. I trained with Gawain. I swear he goes easy on me."

Gawain glanced to Lancelot, "I currently do Sire. If I'm not too forward do you have your eye on anyone?" He smiled over at the blond. There was a double meaning there but he wasn't sure if that was the meaning he was going for.

Merlin started to push Arthur's hand away from him, wanting to keep him from touching him while his other hand tried to eat some food, "he's a nice guy but usually a crazy fighter. Maybe he's worried about wounding you guys?"

Arthur shook his head and smirked, squeezing Merlin's leg lightly. "You could say that. Or more a hand.. Le on someone." The blonde moved his hand to cup the brunette's member and rub it gently.

Lancelot didn't notice the other knight's look as he smiled brightly at Merlin. "Maybe. It makes me wonder if he doesn't think I can handle it. I bet Arthur isn't going easy on you."

Merlin jumped at the grope and coughed a couple of time but played it off his he swallowed his food wrong. His whole face turned red and he tried to sip down some of his drink, "I-I'm alright... today has been a little... testing..." His cock throbbed hard in the blond's head while he looked at Lancelot's face. His free hand shakily gripped at Arthur's wrist wanting him to stop but also not wanting him to.

Gawain looked to Merlin then smiled softly, "poor guy." He then looked back to Lancelot then to Arthur again, "very true Sire. There's nothing like finding someone you can trust and keep no secrets from."

Lancelot frowned and scooted a little closer to Merlin, his hand falling a little lower. "Are you okay? You look a little flushed." He caught the look from the corner of his eye and looked up at Gawain, blinking curiously.

Arthur squeezed Merlin's shaft gently and chuckled. "Yes. And doesn't keep secrets from you. Makes for a nice relief."

Merlin shuddered a little from the hand on his member and the one on his back, "I-I'm alright..." The brunette glanced at Arthur wishing he'd stop in front of everyone. A little bit of pre-cum slipped from the tip of his member soaking into his pants.

Gawain nodded his head, "exactly. I think everyone hopes for that." He noticed Lance looking at him so he looked back and winked at him. He was a rather flirty guy.

Lancelot blushed at the wink sent his way and looked back at Merlin quickly. "That... That's good, Merlin." He attempted a warm smile and drummed his fingers on the brunette's spine.

Arthur raised an eyebrow when he felt a bit of wetness. "Strange... I mean, it's strange the way things work out." The blonde had a small smirk spread on his lips as he rubbed Merlin's shaft more.

Gawain smirked and looked back to Arthur, "indeed it is. Well take all the moments you can." He raised his glass then sipped form it.

Merlin was in terrible shape. His knees came together to try to block it out, pull away or something. Also his breathing became heavier as his sensitive member was toyed with. Lowering his head a little he wanted to hide. His cock pulsed in Arthur's teasing hand.

Arthur wet his lips and nodded. "Of course, Gawain. The same sentiments to you." The blonde moved his hand only to slip it in Merlin's pants and stroke his shaft flesh on flesh.

Lancelot picked up on the heavy breathing. "I know what's going on." The knight slipped his hand in the back of Merlin's pants and rubbed a finger over his entrance. "You are bad, Merlin."

Gawain happily ate his food, "although there are a couple new ones who don't really know how to handle a sword." He chewed his food happily.

Merlin thought he was going to pass out. He knew what was going on?! His face turned a bit redder but then he realized he hadn't noticed Arthur's hand yet. Squeezing his eyes shut he tried desperately to stay quiet. Both of them! Damn them! Reaching his hands down he gripped the side of his own chair tightly as he realized he was stuck. He wigged a little and shifted in his chair trying to hold back. His cock pulsed and grew harder and his entrance fluttered. What was he going to do?!

Arthur nodded and stroked Merlin's member a little harder."The new recruits need to train harder." The blonde took a drink from his goblet and hummed. "That's a good drink."

Lancelot smiled and leaned closer to Merlin, speaking low. "Hey. Why don't we excuse ourselves? I can help you."