Magic and Mystery ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel))((18+))

akiravadel

Merlin made his way down the corridor to Arthur's room like he did every morning. He collected his breakfast and made sure to have it sitting on his tablet, ready for him. Smiling softly he nodded his head and looked over at Arthur's bed. Man he always gave him so much to clean up, "Morning Sire."

Reaching for the curtains he flung them open and proceeded to prepare himself for anything that might be thrown his way, "you have your morning training."

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Arthur pulled the blanket up over his head and groaned. He was exhausted. The fight he had with Morgana had kept him up late. Something didn't feel right about the mood. Suffice to say, he wasn't in the mood to get up. He pulled the pillow closer and stretched his bare legs out from under the blanket. He yawned and mumbled. "Not now, Mer..."

Merlin smirked and walked over to him, "you said so yourself that you couldn't miss it this morning." The raven reached over and started pulling the covers off of him. "Otherwise you threatened to put me in the stocks." He chuckled softly to himself. He knew Arthur never liked getting up but he had no idea something was amiss.

Arthur grumbled and pulled the pillow over his head. "I revoke it and demand you to massage my feet." The blonde wiggled his toes for emphasis and peeked out from under the pillow. "Did you do something different today? You seem different." He sat up and stared at Merlin for a long moment. The other seemed so appealing. He couldn't put a finger on it, but it was something about the goofball brunette.

- - - Updated - - -

Arthur grumbled and pulled the pillow over his head. "I revoke it and demand you to massage my feet." The blonde wiggled his toes for emphasis and peeked out from under the pillow. "Did you do something different today? You seem different." He sat up and stared at Merlin for a long moment. The other seemed so appealing. He couldn't put a finger on it, but it was something about the goofball brunette.

Merlin looked down at his feet a little surprised by the comment. He'd never rubbed the King before but he wouldn't put it past his demands. Why wouldn't he just ask Gwen? Looking back to Arthur he cocked his head a little, "no... I did everything the same. Well I did get you some extra pieces of ham this morning since I know how much you like them."

Arthur tilted his head to the side and squinted at Merlin. "There is definitely something different. I can't figure it out." The blonde frowned as he got out of the bed and walked over to the table, looking down at his breakfast. "Ham?" He picked a piece up and started eating it. "Mmm... Why was it important to get up today, Mer."

Merlin stepped back as Arthur left the bed. He sighed softly and started making his bed, "you have a new trainer for the guards and you wanted to oversee it this morning." The raven walked over to the closet and pulled out his casual clothes. "Did you already forget?" he smirked over at the blond. "Should I start a royal list for you?"

Arthur ate more off his plate and frowned. He had forgotten. He blamed Morgana. "That is a wifely thing to say and you aren't there yet. Thank you for the ham. Dress me today. It will be good to practice more." The blonde pulled his night shirt.off and dropped his drawers.

Merlin rolled his eyes, he was so used to dressing Arthur but usually it wasn't his under pants and shirt. A slight blush crept onto his cheeks as he walked over with the pants and held them in front of himself a little, "really?... Even the under pants and shirt? You can't handle that?" Of course he was partially teasing.

Arthur stepped into the pants and scowled at the brunette. "Speak wifely and I'll treat you wifely. A wife's duty is to dress her husband fully and do the menial tasks." Despite the scowl, the blonde look down at Merlin with an inner laugh bubbling up. He refused to show it, but he couldn't deny it's presence. He felt a strange impulse to brush his hand through the other's tawny locks.

Merlin looked up at the blond for a moment before he realized he was kind of joking with him even if he wasn't he usually would laugh it off. He scoffed as a smile came over his lips, "and if you act like a spoiled husband I'll treat you like one." The raven stood and tied off the blond's pants before pulling his shirt over his head and like dressing a child picked up his arms. "There you go." He turned to started grabbing his over shift and cape he wore.

Arthur sighed before looking over at Merlin. "Then spoil me, Merly." The blonde faced the brunette and brushed his fingers over Merlin's cheek. "Go ahead, Merlin, spoil me. I love being spoiledby you." He didn't understand the rush he got as he teased the brunette. It was like something big had changed.

Merlin was frozen by the gesture. Okay was he still teasing him because this was going a bit far for his taste. Even though Arthur was indeed a handsome man, well very handsome he never thought- Wait wait wait... he had to stop his mind right there. There was no way he was serious, "only because I have to wait on you hand and foot with little room to protest." He chuckled and brushed the hand away then went to attaching his sword to his belt.

"Are you complaining, Merlin?" Arthur raised an eyebrow and watched the brunette at work. "Do you enjoy our arguments? You seem drawn to the banter." The blonde wanted to clear his head and figure out what was going. He ran a hand through his hair and looked to the window.

"Not complaining Sire, just stating facts," Merlin walked around to the front of him to smooth out his clothing and make sure everything was perfect. "Our banter is rather fun." He looked up at the blond and gave that cute little genuine smile of his. He always seemed to be waiting for a hug from the other.

Arthur looked down at Merlin and blushed faintly. "Merlin..." He didn't stop and think before pulling the brunette into a hug. "You're adorable.." He barelu caught his slip before his eyes widened and he hurriedly stepped back. "I mean..." He blushed deeper and looked at Merlin. "I... You.. You look.. Like a child..."

Merlin's eyes went incredibly wide at the sudden hug and the comment. His hands hung out to the sides showing that he was really not expecting that. He really did enjoy hugs but this...

"Are you alright?" he laughed in a slightly uncomfortable way. This was well past teasing now. "Did something happen to your head?"

The blonde turned away and busied himself with looking around the room for nothing in particular. "I'm fine. I just.. I'm a bit distracted. That's all." Arthur put his boots on before heading for the door, cursing himself. "What is going on? You'd think I was fallin for my servant. Ugh... Not possible."

Merlin looked so surprised bit nodded his head, "yes sire." The raven cleaned up his breakfast before heading down too stand by Arthur add the training started.

Arthur watched the training and crossed his arms over his chest. He was thinking about this mornings events. What had changed? He couldn't put a finger on it. Maybe he'd talk to Morgana about it. That is, if she isn't mad anymore. He sighed and shook his head. "Merlin, can you fetch Morgana? If she seems angry, then tell her it's urgent. Something may be wrong."

Merlin looked at Arthur and nodded his head, "I believe she was going out for a ride this morning with Gwen." He folded his arms behind his back as he looked over at the blond. "Maybe we should go see Gaius if your feeling unwell." He was a little worried about his behavior.

"Hm.. Continue, men." Arthur turned away from the men training and begain heading toward Gaius' house. "You may be right, Merlin. It could be an illness." The blonde wanted nothing more than it to be something he could just cure. Something in his gut tightened painfully when he began thinking of separating from the brunette for a bit. " Hn.. Strange..."

Merlin watched Arthur go and frowned. He wondered what was wrong with him. Maybe he should check his room.

Gaius was in his room working on some medicines. He yawned as he turned grabbing another bottle.

Arthur barged in on Gaius and frowned, slightly panicked. "Gaius! I need your help! I have some horrible illness!" The blonde actually looked a bit flushed as he leaned on the table. He needed to figure this out.

Gaius jumped as the blond came bursting into the room, "what's the matter sire?" He looked very worried.