Magic and Mystery ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel))((18+))

akiravadel

Lancelot blushed and rolled onto his side to face Gawain. "I was joking." The brunette pressed up against the other knight's side. "You like fruit?"

"Send a knight to fetch it. Merlin is in no condition to hunt for herbs." Arthur headed for the door. "No one is to know we had this talk." He left and headed back to his room.

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Gawain looked up at Lance and smiled softly, "I do. We have nice apples here. The greener ones are my favorite. Do you not like fruit?" He brought his hand up to wrap around the back of Lance pulling him closer.

Gaius sighed softly, "I can't just send a knight..." It was a rare herb that he trained Merlin to find. Also you had to use magic on it. Sighing softly he scratched the back of his head. Obviously something strange was going on. He never used to be concerned for Merlin.

Merlin was sitting up in the bed now worried about some random person walking in and seeing him there. He had dressed himself slowly and was pretending like he wasn't on the bed on purpose.

Lance blushed and buried his face in the other knight's chest to hide it. "I do. Fruit is very healthy. I just always imagined you snacking on meat." The brunette ran his hand up Gawain's chest and watched his fingers dance around. "My father used to tell me eating lots of meat will make me big and strong. The best knights eat meat all the time, he used to say."

Arthur lost himself in his train of thought and as soon as he reached the door to his room, he paused. He needed to figure out if it were true. Was what he wanted a lie? He shook his head free of the thoughts and chuckled as he thought of something. Bursting in the room, he did his best impression of his father. "What are you doing?"

Gawain smirked, "oh don't get me wrong I love meat. Actually that sounds amazing for dinner. Just a bunch of meat." He chuckled softly and looked up at Lance. "But I do enjoy something sweet after enjoying some other forms of meat myself." His hand rubbed over the others back. "Your father sounds like a great man."

Merlin nearly jumped out of his skin and flopped to the floor, "I'm sorry I'll just.... You prat!" He threw a pillow at Arthur. "You scared me half to death!" He slowly stood and glared at him.

Lancelot shifted and laid a leg over one of Gawain's as he laid more on his belly and rested his chin on the other's chest. "My father... He was a brave man. He'd be ashamed of me."

Arthur couldn't help but laugh as he got hit with the pillow. Picking up the offending item, the blonde walked over to the bed and sat on it. "I'm good, aren't I?" He pat the spot next to him and smiled. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. Let me kiss it better."

Gawain held him tighter and looked down at him, "I highly doubt that. You're the bravest and strongest out of all of us, which I do hate to admit." He rested his head back on the pillow. "How could he possibly be ashamed of you?"

Merlin raised a brow then leaned over and kissed him softly, "so.... what did Gaius say?" He smirked at the blond. He knew that was one reason he was gone for so long. "I'm still pretty sure this is an enchantment."

Lancelot sighed and watched the other's face. "Father is against Sodomites. Firmly so. When I was little, the neighbor boy kissed my cheek and father banned me from playing with him." The brunette moved Gawain's shirt aside, kissing the exposed skin.

Arthur smiled and kissed the brunette back. "Do you wish it to be an enchantment?" The blonde began removing Merlin's shirt and kiss his collarbone.

Gawain's skin jumped at the softly contact he then smiled softly and ran his fingers through Lancelot's hair, "It'll be alright. Your a brave knight of Camelot. He should have no worries." He looked down watching the other kissing him.

Merlin shivered at the touches feeling the urges coming back, "d-depends... as long as I get to stay by your side without having to shine your armor every day." He chuckled softly. "Speaking of which... I really am falling behind on chores."

Lancelot wet his lips as he ran his hands up under Gawain's shirt. His brushed his lips over the other knight's collarbone and moved the light kisses down. "Nothing about what we did was honorable. Father is strict. But..." The brunette trailed his fingers up to Gawain's nipples. "I don't think I care, for once."

Lancelot wet his lips as he ran his hands up under Gawain's shirt. His brushed his lips over the other knight's collarbone and moved the light kisses down. "Nothing about what we did was honorable. Father is strict. But..." The brunette trailed his fingers up to Gawain's nipples. "I don't think I care, for once."

"I'll just have to remember that when the curse is removed." Arthur kissed down the brunette's neck and rubbed a hand over his inner thigh. "You are in no condition to work today. Just rest now and work later."

Gawain's grin grew wide on his lips at the others comment. The brunette couldn't be happier at that moment. Feeling the fingers roaming his chest also caught his attention, "works for me." He sighed softly enjoying the feel of the others warm skin.

Merlin shivered his body shifting closer nearly sitting on Arthur's lap. The brunette looked down at the blond biting his bottom lip for a moment then nodded his head, "don't be angry if things fall behind." He smiled softly at him.

Lancelot trailed one hand down and grabbed Gawain's groin, squeezing lightly. "Does it now? I never would have taken you for so easily pleased, Sir Gawain." There was a fire in his eyes when he looked up to catch the other knight's gaze.

Arthur laid back and pulled Merlin with him. "Hey. I don't get angry that often." The blonde pulled the brunette into a kiss and let his hands roam over the other's body.

Gawain smiled softly, "I am a man of simple things. Drinking, being lazy and enjoying my time with you of course." He moaned as his clothes cock was grabbed and rocked against his hand a little.

Merlin shivered as the hands ran over his frame, "sometimes..." He could get used to those rough fingers touching him. Everywhere he touched made him feel amazing.

Lancelot raised an eyebrow and smirked, releasing and resqueezing. "Oh? How long has that been so?" The brunette leaned up, nipping Gawain's chin.

"Merlin, when do I get seriously mad?" Arthur grabbed the brunette's rear and pulled him in tight. "Now, answer this wisely." The blonde looked up at Merlin and smiled.

Gawain moaned softly then smirked, "it happened the day I joined the Knights. I saw you standing behind me as I turned. You looked so elegant and charming standing in your cloak and armor... I wanted to ravish you then." The brunette tilted his head back a little.

Merlin shivered as his growing member was pressed against Arthur's stomach. He was swept away by him, even if this was an enchantment he didn't know if he could go back, "I've only seen you seriously mad a couple of times." His hands braced against the blond's shoulders.

"R-ravish me?" Lancelot blushed and his hand trembled slightly. The whole idea of being teasingly seductive wasn't working with his easily flustered side. "How did you think you'd accomplish that?"

Arthur rubbed their hips together, his clothed member hardened. He didn't know what would happen if his feelings turned out to be magic baded. It somewhat unnerved him. "Welll.. we'll have to avoid that in the future."

Gawain smiled, "time... waited for the right moment to strike." He reached down and started to open his own pants. "Find a way to make you mine then slowly learn everything you enjoy... then teach you everything I enjoy." He smirked pulling out his hardening cock.

Merlin moaned rocking against him more, "Arthur..." The brunette shivered rocking his hips against him more. His hands moved over his shoulders and one to the back of his neck. He was so honest with his feelings that his feelings for Arthur were already growing stronger. It was friendship but now it was turning into love. His hands and body started to tell the story. Maybe he loved Arthur more than just a friend before this.

Lancelot shivered and swallowed hard. He wasn't sure how to respond. What could he say to that? Finding the will to breathe again, the brunette cleared his throat and looked down at Gawain's member. "And what step are you on?"

"Merlin... are you sure about this?" Arthur groaned and closed his eyes. This was stirring him up good. He hadn't meant for it to happen again. Especially so soon. His hands moved up to rub circles ob the brunette's lower back.

Gawain smirked seeing his response, "still very early on but I think a part of you wanted me to." He brought a hand to the others lips. "I would love to see that pretty mouth around my cock."

Merlin shivered his own pleasure feeding off of Arthur's, "yes... please Arthur... one more time." He already used his magic to heal himself so he wasn't even sore for more.

Lancelot shivered at the feel of the other's fingers and his words. He had a strange feeling that Gawain just might be right about the smaller knight's desires. With a light brush of his lips, Lance closed his mouth around Gawain's fingers and sucked on them.

"Don't have to ask me twice, Merlin." Arthur pulled the brunette into a firm kiss and reached around for the oil from before. "I'll think of you whenever I smell lemons. As if you put me under a spell, my gaze will search for yours." His words were whispered and husky before nibbling Merlin's ear. "So intoxicating."

Gawain moaned softly as he felt that warm mouth on his fingers, "yeah that sexy mouth of yours." He gently pressed his fingers on and out and shivered.

Merlin couldn't help but chuckle, "now I know your enchanted... if you are suddenly... back to normal...please don't be angry." The brunette bit his bottom lip wanting to burn the memory of Arthur's hands on his skin.

Lancelot moaned and lowered his eye lids slowly, a flush covering his cheeks. "Mmmm .. Gawain..." the brunette pulled away and nipped the tips of the other's fingers. His eyes opened a little as he moved his way down and blew on Gawain's member. "You mean here?"

"I can't guarantee anything." Arthur started removing the brunette's pants and pulled him up some. "Just let me know if you're still sore." The blonde spread the oil over Merlin's entrance and coated his fingers, pressing one digit in.

Gawain licked his lips as he watched that face turn into shades and twists of pleasure. He loved watching every twitch and every blush. It only made him want him more. The brunette shivered and his cock twitched as it was blown on, "of course I do."

Merlin hadn't realized keeping himself sore would probably be a good thing so Arthur didn't become suspicious but right now his mind was on other things. Moaning he leaned forward against Arthur's shoulder feeling tight like he was before. It was like he sprung back to being virgin but he loosened easier this time since he was starting to get the hang of relaxing.

Lancelot wet his lips before dragging his tongue up the underside of the other knight's shaft. "Then let's try this out..." the brunette twirled his tongue around the tip and groped Gawain's balls before slowly closing his lips around the other's shaft. "Mmm .."

Arthur's member twitched as he added a second finger. "Merlin.. you're so tight..." The blonde stretched the tight muscles and thrust his fingers deep. He had no prior experience but he thought the other would be a bit looser. He didn't think on it long as he turned his attention to the hot body against him.

Gawain watched and felt the other licking and playing with his genitals and it was the best thing ever! Sure he'd played around with girls a little but nothing felt like this. This was so intimate, so wonderful, unlike the one night stands he had. He had history with Lance and a level of trust he couldn't find elsewhere. Moaning his hand went to his hair running his fingers through it.

Merlin panted hard feeling the slight burn of the fingers inside him, "ahhh... Arthur..." The brunette shivered against him. Then a thought hit him, "would you ever let me top too?" He felt the words slip from his mouth but didn't bother to try to stop them. He was curious and if they were in this together... well without the enchantment. He moaned his member twitching from the stimulation.