Crossing Time Lines Can Bring About New Dangers ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel)) ((18+))

akiravadel

Angel frowned and gestured to the over growth. "I'm no biologist, but isn't that supposed to tske awhile to grow so much? It's all up the wall." The vampire stepped toward the vines reached out to touch it. "I don't even recognize this plant. What about you?"

Buffy blinked and looked up at Martha. "Oh. Um.. my shoulder got scraped up and my forehead, but. Thinkk that's it. What about you? You should be looked at too."

Spike grumbled as he looked around himself. He wasn't sure how he planned to find it but decided to come back. He was getting antsy from beng apart from the Doctor too long. Hefting everything up, the blonde dashed back to camp, stopping before the shelter. "I got demedical supplies and some clothes for Doc." He set everything down and moved in to kneel next to the Doctor, caressing his cheek. "I got what was left untouched od your medicine. How are you feeling?"

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Jack grabbed Angel's wrist, "don't touch it." He worried for the others since if something happened to them they wouldn't revive. He grabbed the sword he found in the Tardis. So far he had one weapon and his gun with only twelve rounds. He really needed to find more weapons for them. Poking the vines with the sword he worried about them sleeping there over night. "Maybe if we burn it back?"

Martha got a gauze pad and some antiseptic spray gently patting the scratched on Buffy and cleaned them up, "I'll have you do me after I'm done with you." She winked at her and smiled softly.

The Doctor was incredibly uncomfortable but only had a small amount of drugs left, he nodded his head, "I'm okay..." His voice was a little strained as he spoke. "We need to save that for when I really need it. Let Martha stitch up your back." He shifted his legs on the 'bed' he was resting on. He looked to Spike and touched his cheek. He was so upset with crashing them, and loosing everything. "I'm sorry... I'm so so sorry..."

Angel blinked in surprise when his wrist was grabbed. He looked over at Kack and frowned. He didn't like being seen as weak. It seemed there was an awful lot this man thought he couldn't do. "Yeah.. Let's burn it. Maybe build a small wall around the campsite." The vampire pulled his arm away from the immortal man and walked passed him to go fetch a piece of wood.

Buffy raised an eyebrow, wincung slightly when the scrapes were touch. "You almost sound like you're givin me an invitation via an innuendo."

Spike frowned as he sat next to the Doctor and rested a hand over his on his cheek. "Don't be sorry. You did your best and I'm sure she knew it too. We'll all make it alive and get back to our origional plan." The blonde leaned forward and kissed the brunette, wrapping an arm around his waist and pulling him closer. "We'll find a way together. I promise you that."

Jack looked over at Angel then nodded his head. He stuck a stick into the fire and reached up to burn it back, "why are you mad at me?" He didn't look at him when he said it.

Martha smiled softly, "I'm just flirty sometimes." She wrapped up a few things and then pulled out some gauze and what not for Buffy to help her with.

The Doctor closed his eyes as his bottom lip quivered, "six more energy boosts from you and I can heal my back..." He sniffled and rested his head forward on his shoulder. "Kind of hard to do now..."

"Who said I was mad?" Angel didn't bother looking toward Jack. He dipped his stick in the fire and started helping with the vines. He stepped back and tried finding the source of the vines. "What would possibly make you believe. I am mad?"

Buffy laughed as she started cleaning the other woman's wounds. "Okay. Well, it's cute. Your flirting." The blonde womand was careful as she treated, then wrapped the woman's wounds.

"Hey. Stop that." Spike hugged the Doctor to his chest and sighed as he tucked him under his arm. "Everything will be fine and we'll figure out a way to help you gain energy." The blonde sighed as he thought about it. There really much they could do at the oment unless the doctor decuded to become an exhibitionist.

"You sounds mad," Jack continued to go back with him as they burned the vines. He had no idea what they were going to find back there. The brunette glanced over at Angel wondering what he did wrong. He was a little telepathic so he could feel either anger or unease from the other and wasn't sure if it was directed at him or not.

Martha winced a little but nodded her head, "thank you." He smiled to Buffy. She thought Buffy was very pretty and she wasn't one to go again being with a woman, she was just a strong woman and never even found a man that could keep up with her.

It was only a matter of time before he was too low on energy from healing. Under normal circumstances he would have just regenerated but he never told Spike about how changing that process was and now that they were bonded he worried it would drive him away. The blow he received to his back should have started that process but his nervous system and energy levels dropping stopped the whole process. They had to be careful with how much energy he got with these injuries otherwise he would change. This was Rose all over again... He hung his head.

Angel regarded the other man before looking away and continuing on with the vines. "I don't know what to tell you. Why not deal with it like you deal with everything else?" The vampire kicked a stray stick out if his way and stopped at a big tree. The vine seemed to wrap around it all the way to the top. "Hmm... it seems to be feeding off the tree."

"Sorry." Buffy smiled apologetically as she finished up and put her hands in her lap. "So... I heard you talking about.. a Tom was it?" The blonde woman just looked at the woman curiously as she waited dor the other's answer. She was a smart woman and had no problem admitting when a beautiful woman stood before her. She'd never been with a woman, but she could appreciate women.

Spike sighed as he looked around. His back was still giving him some pretty intense pain, vut he didn't say anything. He rather ignore it than let the Doctor catch on. He smirked as he got an idea. "How abourt we get you some energy right now? I think I know what we can do. The girls are distracted and the other guys have traipsed off into the woods sonewhere." The blonde pulled a blanket ovver them and slowly laid the Timelord down. "Just relax and I'll have you done."

Jack didn't know what the other meant, "what? Break it down with my witty attitude and charming good looks?" He stepped back to look at Angel frowning at him a bit. "Well... how do you suppose we get it away from us?"

"Tom yes," Martha smiled softly and looked down. "He doesn't know much about my work because each time I tell him something he starts to pull back from our relationship. Besides that things are great, I just can't show him any of the wonders I've seen."

The Doctor's face turned a very dark shade of red as he glanced int the direction of the girls but couldn't stop the shiver from running up his spine, "Spike what are you doing? They'll notice... p-plus your back needs to be looked at." His hands gripped his shirt but didn't push him away.

"Yes, your witty charm can solve anything." Angel looked the tree up and down as he slowly started circling it. "It seems connectesd at the roots. It's almost like a vampire and a human. When you connect deep enough or feed enoufh off of them, you end up in a state where one must die for the other to live.so, you do not let go until the other is lifeless in your grasp." The brunette reached out to touch the tree. He was very curious about the vines. He felt a connection to them. "The vines must feed... or else they will die. Taking the lifeforce of another is a need and desire is low on the scale."

Buffy nodded as she listened to the other woman. She could understand dealing wijth people who couldn't handle what she faced every day. She knew all too well how that went. "I'm sorry about that. It seems very important for yoyr partner to come to some type of understanding of what you face. But dealing with single minded, stubborn, pompous, egotistical men is rough."

Spike chuckled as he slid a hand down to caress the Doctor's abdomen. "Shh.. it'll be fine. Just close your eyes and focus on being quiet as a mouse." The blonde leaned in and kissed the side of the brunette's neck. He wanted this man to feel extraordinary and maybe the risk of being caught would heighten the sensations. He used one hand to hold himself stable so his back didn't strain too much and slowly slipped the hand down to slip inside the Timelord's pants. "I wonder when the guys will be back r if that woman will wish to check on you. She does watch you aalot."

Jack frowned at Angel and looked at the tree too a little worried about what the other was talking about, maybe it's telepathic too. Like that background noise we're hearing." He stepped forward and put a hand on Angel's shoulder. "What can you feel from it?"

Martha couldn't help but laugh at the woman's comment, "you must have had a bit of experience!" She giggled and shook her head. Yup she knew all about the hell that she also experienced with some relationships. "My favorite are the ones who think they know everything!" She glanced back towards the Doctor then looked to Buffy.

A sharp gasp was all that came from him as his cock was grabbed. It already pulsed in the others hand ready to go. He couldn't believe how his body betrayed him! It was the bonds fault! Taking a shaky breathe he did a pretty good job of keeping his voice under control for now, "she always has... even when we traveled together... she used to fancy me." He looked at Spike with half lidded eyes and a little smirk.

Angel looked at Jack as though he was just wokem. "Huh? Oh... um... Yeah. I can feel it straining to live. Like it has to fight every second it stands. It's lonely but cannot join with other vines." The vampire took his hand from the tree and looked at it's high branches. "It is can only expand and duplicate. Right now, it's desperately trying to heal. We landed right on it's central system."

Buffy smiled and nodded as she looked toward Spike briefly. "Tell me about it. Or when they childishly try telling you off? Then there's when they treat you like you are weak and need their protection. Hello, I slay vampires for a living. I think I can hold my own evey now and then."

"Used to? She still fancies you." Spike chuckled as he stroked the Doctor's cock faster, squeezing lightly. He loved what he could make this man do. "She thinks I'm just a passing fancy and you'll toss me aside. Now, you wouldn't do that to little ol' me, would you?"

"Do you think we should move camp?" Jack looked up at the tree wondering what they should do. He knew they landed and took over it's home, since he felt they would leave soon he didn't want to destroy anything there. Unless they ran out of food.

Martha simply rolled her eyes, "oh my god all the time! I don't think there was a day we traveled together where he didn't think he was the one in charge and helping me! I swear I pulled him out of more situations than he pulled me out of. Trapped on a ship he got taken over by a sun god and well I had to freeze him, or try to at -200 degrees! He was still trying to protect me during that!"

"She does still fancy me," The Doctor trembled a little and kept his face facing Spike to keep the others from seeing it flushed. "I wouldn't have b-bonded with you i-if I...mnnn... was going to... ah..." His eyes slipped closed as he started to get whisked away from the pleasure. During his ministrations he didn't notice that his leg twitched up at the knee about a half an inch.

Angel shook his head as he stepped back from the tree. He knew what it was to fight to survive. "We will build a wall. On both sides. That way it reaches us slower. Then have two guarding at all times to keep it at bay with fire." The vampire turned back for camp andrelaxed his shoulders. Something didn't feel right as he walked back. Maybe he had hit his head harder than he thought. "Hn. Let's hury."

"No joke. What is the problem with men?" Buffy laughed as she rested a hand on Martha's shoulder. She hadn't laughed like that in a long time and it felt good. It felt good to be able to laugh about the blonde vampire. "And then find him all wrapped around this man's finger. To think I loved him for so long."

Spike leaned in and nipped the Doctor's ear as he stroked him harder, wonddering how far he could take it. "Mm... They both will be watching us as we feel each other's bodies moving together and exchanging body... er... xheat?" The blonde shrugged as he used their bond to make images of entering the brunette with his cock.

Jack looked up at the tree and comes then nodded his head, "that could work. We could try to redirect the growth of the trees as well." He pulled a vine to the side. "I can start working on a more stable place to stay and find a safer spot perhaps near some water."

Martha chuckled and leaned against a tree nearby, "well that's because of the bond. Time Lords and telepathic and need to bond with a mate to fully integrate with another. At least that's what he says." She smiled softly and sighed. "Apparently with the bond it causes the body to release endorphins and all kinds of chemicals making them a little obsessed with one another. He explained it to me at one point and said bonding with a human want something he ever wanted to put them through."

The doctor squeaked then covered his mouth with his hands, clamping them tightly over it. His body trembled and arched slightly while he tried to hide the fact he was so turned on. He felt so happy the Spike was able to influence him through the bond so strongly. He really felt like he was being entered and no one had been able to do that before.

"That's fine." Angel continued toward the camp. He wanted to get away for a bit. Just a moment with him and his thougjts. The vampire got near enough to camp to see it before he veered off to the side, heading for another part of the woods.

"Bond?" Buffy frowned as she looked toward the men. She didn't understand. It sounded like a curse to her. "Why would they do that? It sounds like they get no freedom."

Spike groaned as he stroked him harder and made the image of him thrust deeper and faster. He wanted the Doctor to feel it in his every fiber. He wasn't sure what that would mean, but he knew it sounded good. "Can you hear them talk about us? They are so focused on us, they will be hard to hide ffrom."

Jack frowned watching the other walk then sighed, maybe getting close to someone again was a bad idea. One night stands and sex friends seem to work the best. People never seemed to stay around. He walked off in another direction looking around.

"That's what Time Lords did," Martha shrugged her shoulders. "It's a place of rules and restrictions, but he's stronger than all of us. He has a whole extra set of ligaments and muscles we don't have, plus two hearts. Time Lords are dependent on telepathy and well... with him being the last he's desperate for that connection again. He explained bonding for him is like giving a crack addict his fix. Unless he breaks the bond they can't be with someone else, their body won't respond, but because of it they won't want to stray anyway. At least he won't but Spike's mind can still wonder a bit."

The Doctor panted harder and harder as he tried to keep his voice down, "W-William... I-I'm going to scream..." He couldn't stop his face from showing his pleasure any longer. His hands gripped tightly onto the blond's shirt his body tense. The mental image of him thrusting inside him was as good as the real thing for him, because to a Time Lord telepathically could be felt as if it were real.

Getting to know others was hard enough for the vampire. Being close to others was even more difficult of a task. He didn't know how to properly face others. "Damn it..." Angel frowned as he punched a tree. There was some soft russtling after, but he chose to ignore it. It was probably nothing. He kept walking, getting further from the camp.

"So... Spike isn't bound to him irrevocably?" Buffy frowned as she looked down at the dirt and grass beneath her feet. "It all seems like an elaborate trap to me. And what if Spike strayed? Would the Doctor feel nothing?"

"Mm... They'll definitely think something is up if you do that." The blonde leaned in and nipped the Dooctor's ear as he continued his physical and mental ministrations on the brunette. "Theta, we'll do much more while they sleep."

Jack Cut some brush back and found a stream. Walking over he speed the water and had a sigh of relief that it didn't seem poisonoWakingking along the edge for a moment he paused seeing a pig like creature. Like a mix between a pig, sloth, and an alligator. He paused as it snorted at him then walked off into the brush. Letting out the air he was holding and turn stepping on what he thought was a twig until he felt the sharp song in his leg.

"Oh no it would rip his heart out," Martha shook her head. "It can only be initiated with a human off both feel something for one another. If Spike strayed it would be like taking someone's life away. He explained it strangely."

The doctor gasped his body trembling as he came into the others hand his body had a yellow hue to it that time. He panted very harshly holding tightly to his shirt and shivered a bit. Taking a deep breath he closed his eyes and relaxed.

Martha looked over art then, "really?! Here, now?!"

Angel continued until he came upon a stream he blinked and frowned before following it. Something was strange about this forest. He was headed away from where he had left Jack, but the man's scent was growing stronger. Spying movement ahead, the vampire took off at a faster pace, ready to take any unknown enemy on. It was when he was a few good feet away that he realizrd it was truly the immortal. He frowned and looked the other over. Something indeed was wrong.

"Taking their life?" Buffy frowned as she looked to the men. She wasn't exactly sure what the other woman thought they wete doing, but looking at Spike she had a pretty good idea. She knew that look.

Spike grinned as he looked toward Martha and Buffy. "Oh? You were watching? I never realized. And the Doc was begging so strongly for me that I couldn't deny him." The blonde looked down at the Doctor and kissed him briefly. "You little exhibitionist."

Jack stumbled over putting a hand on the side of the tree, his head was swimming. What bit him? It looked like a snake? Wait he couldn't see anymore. Panting all he could hear was his breathing becoming heavier while he stumbling about and grabbed onto the side of a tree.

The Doctor blushed brightly and looked over at Martha, "no it wasn't me! It was all his idea!" For a moment he panicked that she might whack him over the head then he realized it wasn't Donna, Martha wouldn't hit him but she would be rough with examining him. "I need the energy from him to heal."

Martha put her hands on her hips, "I don't care! You two need to warn us so I'm not looking over when our camp begins to glow."

"Jack!" Angel rushed forward and scooped the immortal man back into his arms. He rushed to the stream and laid the man down, splashing wwater on his face lightly. He groaned as he tried to think of what to do. All thoughts of this man being revived on his own had flown right out of his mind. All he could see was a foolish man at risk of dying. And an even more foolish man running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. He always had hated that analogy. "Jack... stay with me. I'll get this figured out, but you have to help me."

Spike laughed as he sat up and ran a hand through his blonde hair. Maybe having othets around wasn't so bad. "Alright. It was my idea, but the energy is needed. Besides, it's not like we're both naked and going at it like rabbits." The blonde winked at the Doctor. He could find a goood consequen!e of teasing the brunette.

Buffy just scoffed as she looked away from the men. "You men are pigs. Can't even go somewhere private."

Jack feared his body may metabolize this quicker than he could die from it. He'd rather do that then be ill. Breathing heavy he trembled in the others arms blinking with grey looking eyes, "Angel... I can't see... poison... get my gun." He tried to reach behind him to pull out his pistol.

The doctor blushed more and slowly Sat up, "Spike! Behave ." He was then able to tuck a leg under himself and blinked. Man handling his leg out he then wiggled a toe. "Ha! That's all I need."

Martha giggled at the boys and walked over to the doctor setting the movement, "alright now we start physical therapy. Moving what you can. A pool would be great now."

Angel frowned and shook his head. "I can suck the venom out. I'm not helping you kill yourself." The vampire looked over Jack's body and shifted to look at the bite on his leg. "I can take care of this." Angel closed his lips around the bite, sinking his teeth in and sucking gently. He had learned early on that most poisons and venoms would give him pains but pass after a few days. He could only hope this venom was the same.

"Wha? I am behaving. You don't want to see my level of misbehaving." Spike leaned over and kissed the brunette's neck. "Mm.. I prefer the energu swapping to therapy. It works faster."

"Spike, stop being a perv." Buffy got up and stretched as she looked around. "Maybe there's a stream or something nearby."

Jack wanted to push him back but he felt too weak to do so. Groaning softly he sunk down a bit feeling the other remove the poison. The immortal knew this was a lost cause wanting to just kill himself and wake up healed but now he would be out of commission for a little bit.

The doctor blushed putting a hand on his own neck, "behave. It doesn't fix muscle coordination or loss of it. I'll have a couple days of fixing it." He rubbed that spot on his neck that sent shivers down his spine.

Martha chuckled and shook her head, "well give us a heads up then. Maybe Jack can make a sex shelter for you to use."

Angel pulled away when he was done and spit to the side. "Ugh. The infected blood is disgustingg. The only reason vampires go for the healthy people. We can stand bitter or sour blood." The vampire grunted before he looked to the immortal man. "You could at least be thankful. That was awefull for me."

Spike grinned as he listened to them. He hadn't expected this path in his life, but it seemed like what he needed. Buffy on the other hand was not paying attention any further. She just kind of staredat the two men. She was lost in thought and somewhat shocked by the other woman's behavior. She didn't think she could be so convincingly casual about Spike sleeping with someone else.