Crossing Time Lines Can Bring About New Dangers ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel)) ((18+))

akiravadel

Jack chuckled softly at the others comment, "depends on what you mean. I'm a scotch drinker myself and love to travel and help people to the best of my ability...even if it's not the best choice." Testing his head on the bed he smiled softly to him.

The Tardis hummed and brought up on screen a picture of the doctor's outline along with a meter showing his energy. Then showed an outline of Spike showing the only quarter full meter for the doctor go to Spike. Then a heart came up on screen.

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

"I prefer mentoring someone and ffinding what they love to rip it from their grasp." Angel stretched and yawned softly. "Well... that's what I did to Spike. Helping people isn't easy for me."

"I... I'm not sure I understand..." Spike blushed as he looked at the imagery before him. He figured he was reading the imagery wrong. "I don't want him to give me his energy. I want him to rest and take energy from me . That would make me happy."

"What did you rip from his grasp?" Jack shifted his head a little knowing this vampire would have interesting stories. He heard about them a little but since they were alien watchers the abnormal vampires didn't really count for them. Even though he was sure they started from another planet.

The Tardis hummed and showed his current level of energy being around 40% and that would would give him enough to heal all the bumps, breaks and bruises but not his back yet. After this healing cycle he would be down to 20% again. It would automatically stop before it reached critically low and he would need to eat and drink when he woke. She didn't know how to tell him that she didn't know how to stop the Time Lord from pleasuring him by using his energy because that would mean breaking the bond and breaking the energy used for healing.

Angel shrugged and attempted a non challant look. "I slept with the woman he loved. It was a long time ago when he first got sired." The vampire brushed a hand through Jack's hair and smiled. "I'm very possessive."

"Ah..." Spike smiled and nodded. He thought he understood now. "So I just need to give him more energy bfore he can use up energy on me." The blonde laid a hand gently on the console. "Thank you, girl. If you ever need anything, just let me know. I owe you."

Jack smirked at him and leaned into his touch, "I can be a bit myself but I don't mind others joining us, I just don't like being left out." The brunette looked over at him and leaned in kissing him softly.

Pulling up another screen she showed the coordinates the Doctor would need to set up in Gallifreyian so there were several symbols on screen then it pulled up an image of a part needed replaced in her counsel. She needed the Doctor to put it in.

Angel kissed the man back and groaned softly as he shifted to adjust his position some. He wanted to lean over Jack a bit. It felt invigorating to be on top. It made him feel in control.

"Hm... can this wait until Theta wakes? He will understand what you mean better. I'm bad enough at english writing." Spike blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. Other languges weren't really his area of expertise. He figure e could learn later so never put importance in the matter.

Angel moaned into his mouth and wrapped his arms around him encouraging him to climb on top. He didn't mind either way. His cock was already twitching to life. He really was such a horny devil.

Humming the Tardis shut the screen off and gently blew warm air at him. Warm air seemed to be her comfort or acceptance. She had trouble speaking to others but Jack could hear her a bit since he was slightly telepathic. Spike drinking from the Doctor was slowly becoming more Time Lord then she paused, in a deep feminine voice he hear din his mind, 'take care of him, bond-mate.'

Angel smirked and looked down at Jack, straddling his hips. "Maybe you can rest this ttime while I do the work. Then next time I will show you how it's done." The vampire reached down to stroke the other's cock and rubbed his ass against it. "What do you say?"

"I think I like you." Spike smiled as he pat a button and screen free part of the console. "I'll do my best to take care oof him. He makes it tough, but I won't give up."

Jack moaned enjoying the attention he was getting. His cock throbbed against the other mans entrance, "hm... sounds like fun. I'm usually the one who does all the work." He brought his hands up to cup behind his head and smiled to him.

The Tardis continued to hum her song to keep the Doctor resting and gently blew wamr air at Spike in her approval. The Doctor slept on as he healed his wounds. She was watching after her boys and if Spike didn't return to bed she planned to supply him with activities to keep him busy.

Angel chuckled as he angled just right and slowly took Jack's cock in his ring of muscles. With a moan and a shiver, the vampire began rocking his hips. "Well, I like to do the work sometimes."

Spike smiled and nodded. "Alright. I should get back to him. Donx want him waking up and using energy unnecessarily." The blonde pat the console once more before heading back to the infirmary. He grabbed a blanket and climbed up on the bed and cocered them up.

Jack smirked and brought his hands down to his hips gently stroking his thumbs over his hipbones. This man was breathtaking over top of him. His weight moving him against the bed. He moaned while watching him, "I love it."

The Doctor hadn't moved from his spot, once in a healing cycle he was hard to wake. Some time later he did groan as he came around a bit, "Mnn..." Slowly his eyes blinked away as he took in the low lit room. Rubbing his hands over his face he felt a little clammy like he sweat a little which was a bit embarrassing for a Time Lord. He slowly pushed himself to sit up still unable to move his legs which made him frown deeply.

Angel groaned and rocked his hips to take him deeper. "Nnnh... you better..." The vampire leaned down and nipped Jack's bottok lip before running his tongue across it. "I don't mind if you moan my name."

Spike felt the shift and opened his eyes, sitting up in a matter of seconds. "Theta... you should be resting. Or are you ready for another round?" The blonde quirked an eyebrow and leaned over to kiss below his ear.

"Which do you prefer? Angel... or Angelus?" Jack rocked his hips up as he nipped back at the others lips. He dug his nails into his hips a little roughly as he did.

Shivering from the kiss he looked to Spike and reached up touching his cheek. All his visible wounds had healed and he started on his back but ran out of energy, "Hm... I thought I would have been able to heal more by now-" His stomach growled rather loudly which made him turn several shades of red. "Ahem... I need a snack and to fly everyone home."

Angel smirked and let a purr out as he kissed Jack briefly, rocking back on him hardrr. "Nnhh... Liam is fine. It has been awhile since I've been called Liam." The brunette clenched his ring of muscles around the other's cock and groaned. "And this feeling is good enough to reward you that."

Spike leaned in and kissed Theta before smiling as he pulled away. "How about you eat and fly us wherever then we build up that glorious energy. You are looking much better already." The blonde grabbed the Doctor's hand aand nodded. "What would you like to eat?"

Jack realized the weight of that name, "Liam." He leaned up and pulled the other down into a kiss making it as passionate as he could muster. Rocking his hips he met his movement and pulled back from his lips. "Fuck yourself on my cock Liam. Make yourself cum."

"Everything," the Doctor smiled at him. It had been a while since he felt happy like this. He gently gripped the others hand and kissed the back of his hand. "Mind giving me a lift to the kitchen? There's a whole section of food. I really need a couple bananas, maybe ajar of peanut butter." He smiled cheekily at him. The Tardis hummed and put the image of wheelchair in both their minds but the Doctor waved his hand, "naw it's fine. Ride a la Spike!"

Angel groaned and rocked his hips harder, bracing himself against Jack's shoulders. "Mmm... yyyes... fuck... Jack, I love the way you feel inside me." The brunette kissed Jack once more before sitting up and leaning back to get a deeper angle.

"I would be honored to carry you, my dear doctor." Spike stepped off the bed and walked around to pick the Doctor uup from the other side. He held the timelord bridal style and walked out to the hall. I don't remember where the kitchen is." The blonde grinned as he looled to the brunette. No one said he was brilliant.

Jack maoned and rocked up harder into him shivering a bit. He felt like he was getting so deep from that angle. A small squeeze of a cry came out of him when Angel tightened around him as he came up. He was so tight like that it made him feel amazing!

The Doctor smiled, "don't worry you'll get used to it." He pointed to the door next to his. "Besides she moves them around sometimes. Or sometimes I rearrange her." Once in the kitchen he saw the banana's on the table and a glass of blood for Spike then a large vegetarian dinner for the Doctor. "Oh my favorite!" He happily downed three banana's right off the bat.

Angel couldn't believe the control he felt from making the other man make those sounds. Not to mention the fullness he felt with this new angle felt so much deeper. The vampire threw his head back and moaned loudly, lifting his hips and slamming them back down. He knew there was only one thing that could make this better and he didn't want to change the angle to gain it. He did shift his knees so that his feet were on either side of Jack and his knees were closer to his face.

Spike gently sat down with the Doctor in his lap and picked up the glass of blood. "Thank yo, Tardis. Strange... a vegetarian and a bloodsucker. The irony of that leaves me laughing." The blond kissed the timelord's cheekand smiled. "God is humorous."

Jack moaned louder holding onto his hips as he thrust up into him. He groaned softly really enjoying the feeling of the other riding him. Moans poured from his lips as the other moved on top of him, "Liam... ah... so good... I'm getting close." He warned the other, although he was surprised it was happening so quickly.

The Doctor looked at Spike and nibbled on the food before him, "hm, well as long as you're not killing anyone. I don't like killing of any sort." He smiled to him and downed the food before him like he hadn't ate in weeks.

Angel grasped the other's wrist and brought it up to his lips and brushed his teeth over it. "Nnnh... Jack... you make me burn."

"As long as I have a food source." Spike winked at the Timelord and grinned as he ttook a drink of his blood cup. "Mmm... I must say, this blood isn't too bad. What's it from?"

Jack named softly and caressed his cheek with that hand. He shivered while he panted and rocked into him faster, "L-Liam... fuck.... You're so hot."

"It's mine," the doctor finished his plate and pushed it back. "Well mine from a past regeneration. After regenerating I take several gallons from myself to keep extra around incase of injuries." He shrugged his shoulders and speed down the milkshake the Tardis provided for him.

Angel smirks before sinking his teeth into the other man's wrist. He moaned and sucked the blood, eyes closing in extasy. "Nnnh..." The brunette clenched around Jack's cock and rocked his hips faster.

"No womder it tastes so good." Spike downed the rest of the glass and licked his lips. He could not feel this man. Could be any less delicious than anyone. No, this man was the most delectable food source he found. "I can recite poetry to you."

"AH!" Jack arched up feeling the rush of blood coming from his wrist. "Ahhh!" He came inside him harder than he did before. The immortal trembled and threw his head back crying out while he rode each spasm.

Raising a brow he smiled to the other, "oh sitting here watching me scarfing down food got you into a poetry mood?" He licked his lips to get the dribbles of milkshake from his chin. Seeing the others love for him in his eyes made his own heart swell. Did he ever want to have this man all by himself and drowned in themselves. His previous companions probably wouldn't allow that to happen but that didn't mean he would answer the phone he had. All he could see was Spike. The bond made it so, which scared him at the same time. These feelings were so strong.

Angel groaned as he came on Jack's stomach and clenched tightly around his cock. He lapped up ythe excess blood on the other man's wrist and licked the two puncture holes. The blood rushed threw his veins and made his mind pulse. "Nhh... you are sweet... Thus blood is like nectar."

"Hey! Fine! I won't." Spike grumbled as he crossed his arms and leaned back in the chair. "Didn't want to anyway..." The blonde kept glaancing at the Doctor and thinking how amazing this man looked to him. It was then that he decided he wanted to know what the other thought of him and decided to try telepathy. It sojunded foolish but it couldn't hurt. He closed his eyes and concemtrated really hard on hearing the Time lird's thoughts.

Jack chuckled softly, "it could also be my immortality too. I have atron energy in me. Time energy. I heal people with it sometimes. I wonder what it'll do to you." He shivered under him and closed his eyes just taking in the moment.

The Doctor pouted then, "I didn't mean it like that I was only teasing." He looked over at the other and felt the touches of his mind reaching out to his. 'Tell me Spike... show me your wonders of poetry.' He knew Spike would be able to hear him but vice versa was debatable.