Crossing Time Lines Can Bring About New Dangers ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel)) ((18+))

akiravadel

"Name your price, Jack. I know the pain of dying. I am undead in it's own sense." Angel leaned down and grazed his teeth over the other's pulse. He definitely found this man appealing.

Spike could only chuckle as he brushed his thumb over the Doctor's tip and smeared the precum. "I can do that. Take you inside me. I'm sure you will be much better than your little friend. Though you should know that as a vampire, the body heals incredibly." The blonde thrust deeper and harder ashe felt those tight walls around him. He could feel his own release creepin up in him."

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

"This would probably be one of the less painful ways of dying," Jack's heart was racing now. Whenever he died and came back it was rather painful and startling for him. He wasn't one to not try things at least once. "Well... my price?" he chuckled softly while thinking about it. "A massage and sexual things are always fun for me, but I'll need a full meal and a nap fter dying too."

"P-Please c-cum Will-William! Ahhh!!! I-I'm close! Ahhh!!" his hands reached up grabbing onto the others arms. The problem was now he was imagining doing the other and that well, kicked up his arousal immensely,

Angel chuckled as he looked the immortal over. "I could make it very desireable." The vampire ran a hand up the other's chest and leaned down to nip his collarbone. "I can feed you afterwards."

Spike groaned as he thrust harder, stroking the Dovtor's cock faster. "Damn... I can feel it already. Theta..." The blonde moaned as he came hard inside of the brunette. He clenched his fists in the sheets and panted. "I feel like a kid who can't keep it in check."

Jack chuckled through his nervousness, even though he came back dying was not his favorite thing, although, "feel good while dying? Haven't had that yet." He bit his bottom lip. "Alright as long as I get babied afterwards... don't be too shocked when I gasp back to life... and sometimes it's not right away."

The Doctor cried out and clamped around him as he felt himself being filled by the other, "Ahhh!!! AH!" Arching under him a bit he trembled holding onto his arms while an orange hue of light covered him. It wasn't red like it was the time before since it wasn't as intense for him. "It's... the bond... makes you... desire me more and more." He licked his lips feeling the energy race through his veins.

"I can manage to do that. Baby a grown man. Easy as pie." Angel chuckled as he kissed Jack hard on the lips, quickly grabbing the brunette's wrists and holding them above his head. He trailed the kiss sown after a moment and mooved down to the immortal's pulse once again. This time he sunk his teeth in Jack's flesh and moaned as he began sucking his lifeforce out.

Spike groaned as he breathed heavily. "Damn it. I'm going to start wearing a cock ring inside you. Maybe it'll last longer that way." The blonde looked over the Doctor's face and smiled before kissing him gently. "Do you feel a little better? At least well enough to not pass away on me?"

Jack trembled as he laid there his heart pounding in his ears. Being pinned down only excited and scared him more. Moaning his breathing started to pick up as he felt his life draining away from him. Gasping is mind wanted him to panic and rip his hands away from the other. He did tug a bit but that was just an automatic response. A blue tinge started to show on his lips as he felt heavier and tired. Soon his panting had slowed.

The Doctor smiled as the other spoke. A cock ring might help but it would make him more sensitive, "I'm not going to die from this. It takes a lot to kill me. Although..." He face scrunched up a little. "No it's just broken there it's fine. Luckily he didn't crush my kidneys kicking me around like that." He smiled up at Spike. "It's already helping to heal my back and after a lay in the bed for an hour I should be fine to sit up in the wheelchair. Might even be able to shift a leg around a bit."

Angel felt a rush from drinking so much from this man. It' been a long time since he'd drained a victim dry. It felt exhilirating and filling. "Mmm... " He pulled back when it seemed there was no more t offetr and looked down at the man. "Shit... I've never been so creeped out by a lifelwss victim. Right then, he felt lost. What did Jack say again? It could take a minute. He would be okay... Consoling himself wasn't working.

"Nnnh... Are you trying to be reassuring? Cause it ain't working." Spike kissed the brunette and cupped his face. "I want you in bettter shape than a wheel chair." The blonde wanted nothing more than to jave miracle gifts and heal this man or have another excuse to screw this man, but he knew better.

It had been a long time since he had his throat slit so he wasn't sure how long it would take for him to revive. As he laid there for nearly a full minute dead soon the color started to come back to his complexion as Angel could see the life starting to return to him. Another minute passed and he gasped awake yanking himself forward as if he held his breath too long and needed to breathe. Clutching onto anything he could his brow had a few sweat beads run down his face and he was shaking terribly.

Chuckling softly the Doctor leaned up on his elbows to kiss him, "yes I was but I'm not the best at it. Too much of a scientific mind." He laid back on the bed and took a deep breath. "I could love a cup of tea though. Tannins are the best things for my healing body." He blinked and looked over at the wall wondering why Jack's signature went away then returned.

Angel sighed as he laid back on the bed and closed his eyes. "That is freaky. Though, I am pretty positive that that's the best meal I've ever had." The vampire laid an arm over his face and groaned. If he weren't so freaked out by thdying and coming back thing, Angel could just drown in the euphoria of drinking the other dry.

"Tea? And here I thought I was the best medicine." Spike chuckled as he pulled out of the Doctor gently and moved to get off the bed. "I'll get you that tea. You just promise to stay put. I don't want you falling off the bed again." The blonde leaned over and kissed the Timelord's forehead before smiling and leaving the room. He headed to the kitchen and made a cup of tea. He kept coming back to the same thoughts from before. He couldn't help it. That man... that 'Master' deserved to rot in a hole. He couldn't stand the thought of his Doctor going through that so much.

Coughing Jack rolled onto his side as he gasped for air a few more times before settling down, "that was... one of the cleaner revivals... I've had." He pushed himself to lay back on his back. "Was it that bad?" He chuckled softly.

Smiling softly the Doctor shifted on the bed a little and stared up at the ceiling. He needed to deal with the Master but he didn't want to involve the others. They had a hard enough time with him as it was. Reaching to the side of the bed he pulled a computer screen over that threw Gallifreyian language onto the screen and he typed on it. Pulling on his fake glasses he read it and typed on the screen. The Master wasn't far but he couldn't fight him until he healed. He needed to trap him inside the Tardis somehow. How?...

Angel shrugged as he regarded the other. He wasn't really one for necrophilia, but he figured this wasn't technically considered that. Jack was just reviving himself in a sense. So, technically still living. The whole mental arguument only left him frustrated. He sighed and laid back on the bed. "You are weird."

Spike finished making the tea and took the cup back to the Doctor's room. He stepped inside and shook his head. "You are working instead of resting. Aren't you a stubborn git." He walked over and set the tea down before sitting next to the brunette. "What exactly are you working onn?"

Jack chuckled and rolled onto his side looking at him, "yeah well you are too." He knew it was hard for people to see him revive. He hated it but loved that he could get himself into terrible situations only to come back out again.

Shifting himself up a little on the pillows he grunted softly as he did. Smiling over at Spike he sipped his tea knowing the other couldn't read the screen, "it seems like it'll take at least eight more top ups before I'm able to fully heal my back. I'm already getting tingling feeling back in my feet." He pointed at his big toe which he could now wiggle ever so slightly. "One little wiggle is all I need to reestablish my nerves. After my cycle ends, I have about twenty minutes left, I'll fly us back to Earth and then I'll make a quick stop. I'm sure Jack won't mind everyone hanging out with him for a day. Then I'll be back and you can pick where ever you want to go."

"Mm... it's okay to be weird and despite the freakiness of your gift, I think it's wonderful." Angel smiled and reached over to caress the immortal's cheek. He still was in shock that he had said yes to this man before truly knowing him. "So, what exactly are we at this point?"

"Wait a minute..." Spike narrowed his eyes at the Doctor and got a dark tone. "You are dropping everyone off so you can do what alone? I can't see why you need to drop me off. Besides, going in a room away feels like something is pulling on me. Imagine what it'll feel like if you just drop me somewhere. Nope. Not allowing it."

"Hm... I guess boyfriend and girlfriend," Jack chuckled and leaned into his touch. "Tell me about yourself... what are you looking for in a relationship. Perhaps we should start from there?" Those blue eyes looked over at the other.

The Doctor averted his eyes looking at the wall for a moment, "I don't want anything to happen to you. I live a very dangerous life. It's probably very wrong of me to keep bringing people aboard the Tardis. I can't loose you." His eyes started to water a little making him blink a few times to force them away.

Angel shrugged as he settled back on the bed some more. "I never really considered it. I haven't focused on a real relationship in awhile." The vampire thought on it a moment and sighed. "Well, no cheating and no lying."

"Theta..." Spike frowned as he pulled the Doctor to his chest, running a hand through his hair. He hated to see this man like this. He preferred the smiling and laughing. "I just worry and I'll worry more if we are apart." The blonde pheld the brunette tight and kissed the top of his head. He feared losing this man and being separated from him scared the crud out of the vampire.

"Of course," Jack rubbed his hands over his face feeling hunger and sleep tugging on him. "That's why I told you about me. It's not every person I let suck all the blood from my body." He chuckled softly.

Wrapping his arms around the other the brunette sniffled a little, since when was he an emotional guy? For some reason this regeneration was more clingy and human. War did that to a person, and regenerating in such a way. Suddenly the Tardis rocked hard to the side. Clinging to Spike he looked at the screen, "the Master's attacking us! I need to fly us out of here!"

Angel chuckled andmoved to get up, pulling Jack with him. "And I don't baby just anypne. Come now. I will make you a delicious meal and the tuck you in bed." The vampire was trying to be funny with his next statement but wasn't sure if it would work. "We'll have to skip the teet. I don't think anyone is producing milk on here."

Spike tightened his hold on the Doctor when the Tardis shifted and frowned. At the brunette's words, the blonde growled. "That sleezy bastard." He released his hold on the Timelord and moved to get up. "I'm going to teach that asshole a lesson he won't forget."

Jack smirked but then rocked as the Tardis moved, "what?" He grabbed onto Angel. "We're bring attacked? Food will have to wait!" He grabbed his hand and started towards the counsel room as the place shifted roughly again.

"NO!" the Doctor reached for him in a desperate motion. "Please don't go out there! If he's causing enough force to rock the Tardis he has bombs blowing up the outside! We need to fly! Please either hold me up in the control room or put my in the wheel chair! We need to fly out of here!"

Angel frowned as the place rocked. "What are you planning to do about it?" The vampire clasped his hand with Jack's firmly.

Spike lifted the Doctor up and scoffed. "Like I'd let you go alone in your state. You're in no condition to be at risk."

tumblr_mx6qlwnJHY1qawo6do7_250_zpsfc289839.gif

Jack ran over to the controls of the large counsel and started doing what he knew how to do. Pull up the screens and there was the Master laughing on them.

tumblr_moefwjHo8a1qzyznvo5_250_zpsa7b79280.gif

"Oh my dear Doctor how much longer can you last in there, hm? You and your companions will die here," the Master cackled as he looked into the screen. He was broadcasting so unless the Doctor accepted it he couldn't see into the Tardis.

The Doctor nodded his head and accepted Spike's help into the counsel room and had him hold him up next to the screen, "let my feet down and just hold me up from behind please." Once he was upright he started hitting several controls and turned the screen towards him. "What do you want now?"

"What I've always wanted, Doctor," the Master chuckled. "I want to rule over this worthless little planet. Rebuild Gallifrey and make this our new home. Wouldn't you like that? You and me creating a planet for ourselves? We never got along with our kind, not we can rewrite the books and make it a perfect place for us. Our home, Doctor. Our place, Theta."

The Doctor swallowed hard and glanced to Jack and Angel, "but in doing so you'd destroy the people who already live here."

"That's just the thing Doctor, using the Archangel network I can sync up with the entire world and turn them into Time Lord's with our ideals. I can rewrite our lives. You and me."

Clenching his fists he stood there looking at the Master knowing he could see him now. The distress that was evident on the Doctor's face showed at one point he may have accepted such an offer. Jack watched him with a bit of concern, "no we're not repeating that year! Doctor look at me!!!" The immortal was very distraught by that look. "You can't let that year be repeated!"

The Doctor looked at Jack and slowly nodded his head, "no I know Jack. I'm not going to let this happen."

"Theta," the Master beckoned him. "I will make all your dreams come true, just use my name."

tumblr_m5kqyyL1hG1qbluopo1_250_zps795b7bd4.gif

The Doctor knew what name he wanted him to use but he wasn't going to give in that easily, although it was clear this was unsettling for him.

tumblr_mub0unCFhX1rcxu2ko8_250_zps96f82143.gif

The Master's eyes narrowed, "fine then this is the end. Blow it up."

That was when the Doctor changed and went from distraught to fighting, "bye!"

tumblr_inline_mr1m5svFaM1qz4rgp_zps67580e73.gif

Flipping the handbrake the Tardis started to take off and with a final explosion she tore into the vortex, lights flashing and sparks flying from the controls as she spun out of control through time and space.

Buffy came bursting into the room and looked around in panic. "What is going on? I was just laying down when everything started shaking." The blonde woman frowned as she took in the men standing in the room.

Angel felt a very firm anger rush through him. This man... The Master, as they call him... was an eyeesore and one that was sorely pissing him off. "Can we just eat the man already? I'm sure Spike would love to sink his teeth in the man's neck. I lnow I do."

Spike was careful not to hurt the Doctor and chose to just glare at the image of the Master. He could think of many things he wanted to do to this man. The main thing being breaking his neck. "I think we've dealt with him polite enough."

Martha wasn't far behind as she ran into the counsel room, "Doctor?!"

Jack wrapped an arm around her and grabbed onto Angel, "hang on! We're in for a bumpy ride!"

"No ones killing him," the Doctor hung onto the controls as he flipped switches and tried to reach knobs. "But me." His voice was filled with venom as he tried to navigate the Tardis. "We have more important things to worry about right now!" Reaching over he grabbed his leg and flung it up to flip another switch out of his reach. "We're crashing!"

tumblr_inline_mu4e2qGU2w1rc4o7y_zpsfe3dd19e.gif

"WHAT?!" Martha held on tightly. "You really should have paid more attention and got your license!"

"This isn't the time Martha and that wouldn't help right now!" the Doctor scrambled to hit switches and such. "Jack turn the large dial over there three points counter clockwise! Angel there should be a set of six buttons before you and a switch make sure the light on the dial above them stays in the middle by shifting the switch and hitting buttons on the side it needs to go towards. Spike you're going to have to let go of me, I can hold myself up here for a moment." He was able to lock his one leg and lean against the counsel. "Theres a set of knobs to the right, use both hands to put the arrows together!"

Buffy frowned as she grabbed onto the nearest thing. She didn't understand what was going on, but vrashing was never good. She had experience in that.

Angel was quick to do as he was instructed. If it kept them all in one piece, then he wasn't going to argue. He looked to Jack at one point and quickly looked back to what he was doing. He knew he didn't need to think about the other, but he knew Jack was tired and hungry. "Jack, why don't you let one of thee women take overr?"

"Theta..." Spike frowned and carefully let the Doctor go before moving to the switches and aligning them. "After this, I want Marthat to look you over. I want a progress report on how you're healing. Otherwise, who knows what could happen if we're attacked again."

Adrenaline kept Jack going at the moment as he glanced at Angel he looked a little perplexed, "I'm the second best at flying her, I need to keep helping." He didn't know why the other man said that.

"I'm fine, I'll be healed soo-" the Doctor gasped as suddenly the rig went silent. "We're... above Felixion..." Suddenly the ship went dark and started to fall with the gravitational pull of the plaent. "No! NonononononNONONO!" He panicked as he tried to turn her back on. "NO! She's gone!" One of his hands reached to his head while the other clung to the controls. She was gone from his head, but how?! The worst part was with everything shut off and falling, they didn't have the artificial gravity anymore.

Martha clung to a railing as they fell, "DOCTOR?! Everyone hang on!" She started to float up as if they were in an airplane doing the trick to train astronauts to get used to being weightless.

Angel frowned as he grasped Jack's wrist and the xonsole. "You still nesd rest."

Spike immediately pulled the Doctor to his chest and nuzzled him. "No. This ism't it. Let's wrack your brain to see if there is any other way." The blonde looked into the Doctor's eyes and sighed. "We won't lose each other in this."