Crossing Time Lines Can Bring About New Dangers ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel)) ((18+))

akiravadel

The Doctor watched Spike carefully, "you think I don't know that?" He shifting in the metal contraption holding his legs. "So after taking out Jack and Angel you're now after Martha? You better sit down because if I release this button the wizzing will happen again and I'll make sure to rest it against the side of your head until we get out of here."

Martha shifted to the side trying to gain distance between her and Spike. She shifted further away slowly shifting from foot to foot.

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Buffy rushed over to Martha's side and looked her over quickly. "Martha, go rest. I will take care of him. There was bound to be a day like this to come along. Why you never fall for the enemy." She laughed harshly before taking the stick and breaking it so part of it wasfreyed and pointy. It was all she could work with at this moment. "Doctor, let me handle this. I can take care of him." The blonde womean stepped up and rested a hand on the man's shoulder.

Spike laughed and shook his blonde locks as he narrowed his eyes at them. "I have not fed yet. Those two on the ground are not my victims, but you three look quite perfect for the part. Why not line up and I'll drain you oone by one." The blonde popped his knuckles and stepped forward, only to wince and stagger slightly. "What?! What is this!? What have you done to me!?"

"Don't you touch him!" The doctor glared at Buffy. "You go near him and I will kill you too." His anger was from his bond with Spike. He didn't want anything to happen to his love. "I will deal with him." Turning back to Spike he saw him struggling. "I haven't?"

Martha reached over to hold Buffy's arm, "Jack got bit and poisoned, Angel tried to suck it out then Spike took from Angel."

The doctor's eyes widened, "what?!"

Buffy blinked in surprise at the Doctor's anger and stepped back. "Doctor, trust me when I say I don't want it to end like this, but this is enevitable. It's him or us." The blonde woman was confused and watching the vampire's struggle just made it all the more cnfusing. She decided to stay back and inly take action when the brunette was unable to stop her.

Spike grabbed his stomach and bent forward coughing as he seemed to get a light flush of color on his cheeks. "Y-you must have done something!" He tried taking another step forward, but it seemed his anger was pushing the venom trough his system faster. "Ahhh!" He fell firward to his knees and braced himself with his hand.

Angel in the background groaned as he shifted. It seemed the effevts of the venom had worn off and his skin was back to the perfect white it had been before. He felt just a tingle in his neck as he rolled on ti his side and pushed himself up to seat. "What the hell is going on?"

Jack was barely alive at this point and once Angel shifted off of him he slumped further down. He was pale and sweating but small breaths of air still came in.

The Doctor looked to Angel, "you were both poisoned and he took it... What the hell were you thinking!" He glared at Spike in anger. "You never do something like that. I don't care if you're loosing your mind out here and think poisoning yourself is the way to go!" He felt the others nausea and pain through the link. He flinched and gasped softly wobbling on his metal braces. "Stupid! Stupid ape!" He walked forward still pointing his screwdriver at him ready to hit the sound at any moment.

"Doctor there's blood all over your neck... did he hurt you too?" Martha could see it had dried. Things were going crazy on this planet.

The Doctor touched the necklace around his neck and sighed, "just know... I love you." It was the waves over the planet he could still hear it and feel it. This would help protect him further until he got another solution. Slipping it off he slipped it onto the vampire writhing on the ground.

Angel frowned and looked toward Jack. He gasped and moved quickly to take the immortal man up in his arms. "Jack! You clumsy clumsy fool! You look terrible... and I'm being serious. You stupid immortal. Just because you can revive, doesn't mean I want to watch you die!" The vampire sighed as he hugged Jack to his chest. He hated feeling so helpless and losing anyone else no matter how permenant it is, it a very painful thing.

Buffy frowned as she turned to Martha and offered her a hand. "Let the men be foolish. I want to make sure you are alright."

Spike panted harshly as his eyes softened and he slumped his shpulders. He still felt painful and nauseous, but now he felt a space in his head to stretch his thoughts. He lifted his head to meet the Doctor's eyes and shook his head, frowning. "Theta.... you need the nexcklace... I retrieved itt for you. Take it back." The blonde man dropped his head and groabed. "This... This venom will supress that other me. This is the best option." The vampire frowned at the ground and dug his nails in it. "Doc, please. I don't want you in danger."

Jack was mostly out of it at this point. His breathing showed until it finally stopped. Falling into darkness his face finally relaxed as he let go. It was scary how easy that became.

Martha looked between the boys then back to Buffy,"I um... I'm alright he didn't get a chance to get me." She gave Buffy a soft smile.

"I'll be fine, you on the other hand won't be," the doctor grabbed Martha's bag and started to squat but then fell on his arse the metal unable to compensate for his change in posture. Sighing he grimaced and closed an eye. Reaching through the bag he grabbed an iv and inserted it into Spike's veintaking the needle out he left it open to allow his blood to flow freely. "Here, drink from me to keep from starving." He held up his wrist to his bond mate.

Angel trembled slightly with how strong his emotions were. It'd been awhile since he felt so strongly for anyone and to face this situation while discovering it was the worst. Itwas doing quite the number on his nerves. "Such a fool... Wake up so I can scold you properly..."

Buffy nodded as she looked toward the boys. She was starting to think this plant had a naturdal defense mechanism and that was ewhat ewas effecting everyone. "Martha... what doo scorpions and porcupines have in common?"

"No... I won't hurt you." Spike winced as he slumped a little more. If it weren't for hoow weak he was feeling, the blonde would ripping the iv out. Since that wasn't an options, he just concentrated on not succumbing to hungry.

Jack gasped back to life and clung to Angel's arm as his body was shocked back. He sounded life a person coming up for air after holding their breath for too long. Trembling his eyes darted around to see where he was.

"Spines?" Martha looked over at Buffy confused, she wasn't entirely sure where she was getting at. "What do you mean?"

"If you eat from me it'll sit in your stomach for a bit which I finish draining you," the Doctor didn't want to play around right now. Grabbing his sonic he changed the setting and ran it over his wrist as a wizzing sound came out cutting into his wrist further than he liked but he was pressed for time. "Keep that around your neck and eat." He shoved his wrist against his mouth.

"Damn it, Jack." Angel smacked Jack on the back of the head and glared at a spot just above his shoulder. He hated feeling weak more than anything. He wasn't going to let this man see that weakness. "You should be more observant of your surroundings."

"They have unique defense mechanisms." Buffy frowned and gestured to the vines before pointing up. "What if this planet does? It may have something worth defending here. The air is strange and does strange things to some of us. The vines grow rapidly and try to swallow everything whole."

Spike growled as his hunger made it harder to breathe. "Doctor... you are too rrisky to your own health..." The blonde groaned one last time before grabbing the brunette's arm and sinking his teeth in. He sucked at the blood as if he were starved.

Jack took several deep breaths then rubbed his head, "head don't hit me while reviving." He pouted at Angel. He knew it was hard for people around him to watch him come back. "See I'm alright again. It would have been better to let me die." He reached over touching his cheek.

Martha looked around, "this is a strange place. What if there is something here? We haven't seen people or aliens yet. What if we're not the only ones here?" She looked around but could only see the vines trying to take over their camp.

"I can handle a lot," one of his eyes closed from the sharp pain in his wrist and the throbbing of the sounds around him. He would need another necklace soon otherwise he feared the worst. Trembling his double hearts pounded in his chest. It was going to take a lot of blood to feed a starved vampire. Finally the IV in Spike's arm stopped dribbling. He removed the IV and pressed his finger against the wound to close it off. "You should be mostly clear. You'll probably... feel... sick..." He swayed a little and moved his hand away from holding off the wound to catch himself.

"Not like it matters to me..." Angel crossed his arms and looked away as he blushed lightly. Hhe didn't what the other ti think it effevted him as much as it did. That would just make him look weak. "Youshould stiill take better care of yourself. It's foolish not to."

Buffy nodded as she rubbed her arm. Something wasn't right about this planet. She wished they could just leave this place already. Looking to the boys, the blonde relaxed a little. "Seems everyone is safe for now."

Spike pulled away once his hunger was sated and pulled the doctor to him. His iv trach healed decently fast and the bleeding finished before the Doc had fallen. The blonde swore under his breath and frowned. "You aren't okay. You need the necklace, Theta."

Jack reached over and pulled Angel into a heated kiss, "thank you for looking after me." He winked at him then stood slowly and walked over to the Doctor and Spike. "Alright, lets regroup and get working. The Doctor needs our help to fix the Tardis. I don't think you guys will have much time to work on sexing it up and healing him. You're both looking back so what do we need to do to be able to rest for a bit tonight and keep everyone safe?"

Martha put a hand on Buffy's shoulder, "we need to get set up and get some rest. We're all tired by now." She walked over to the Doctor and felt his pulse. "170... your hearts must be out of sync."

The Doctor nodded his head as he leaned against Spike, "oh... wow..." He blinked and looked around. His head was next to the necklace which seemed to be working. "As long as I'm close to it, it's blocking it out. Mind giving me a lift into the Tardis? I'll try to find something to replicate it with. I only had one but perhaps I can make another or extend the field of this one. Then we can try to find the heart of the Tardis. I don't want to split us but we need to get working on getting us out of here. With this brace I can technically walk so expanding the field on this necklace will just leave Spike near me. Lets all go to the Tardis for now and try to gather more supplies. The girls can do that carefully. Jack and Angel you can help move things and Spike you'll be my feet." He looked like he was exhausted and drained now but they needed to do this.

Angel looked away as he felt a small smile settle on his lips. Caring had it's perks. Getting to his feet, the vampire stood next to Jack and nodded when he was given a role. He knew it'd be easy enough to move obstacles. He jyust needed to watch for anything that may fall or vines that are growing too close.

Buffy followed Martha and eyed Spike a little. She was feeling that ache in her chest again. She knew it was selfish. Especially since they had bigger things to focus on. She just couldn't believe her luck with men.

"Doc, will you be able to do that? I mean, I know you are a super qenius and all, but somethings are impossible." The blonde frowned as he stood and lefted the Doctor bridal style. He was still a little unsure of the safety, but he much preferred holding the other close.

Jack nodded his head understanding what needed to be done. This was going to be rough but they needed to figure things out. After dying again it was really starting to strain on his body. Once they got settled he would need to rest for a bit but he was going to wait.

"I failed the Time Lord entrance exam. That's the exam for knowing the entire universe and what to do is disaster situations back home. Over 50,000 questions," the Doctor looked to him with a smirk. "I passed it the second time in fifteen minutes."

"Yeah and continuously failed the flight test for the Tardis," Martha perked up and giggled. She remembered the day they were crashing and he told her that.

"Oi! That's just not fair," the Doctor pouted. "Now then, yes I believe I can do this, if I didn't then who would?" He looked at Spike for a moment then smiled big and pointed towards the Tardis. "Allons-y ala Spike!"

Angel looked to Jack and frowned as he rested a hand on his lower back. "You want to st this one out? I can take care of all the moving of stuff." The vampire mentally promised himself he would watch over the immortal man. He wanted the oother to recover properly. He knew after rest, Jack would need some sustenance.

Spike rolked his eyes and sighed as he headed for the Tardis. "Let's get it over with. I want to get some rest soon." The blonde man didn't even wait for the women. He really just wanted to be sure that the Doctor rested.

"I know you're really strong but several things are unweildy in there. I'll be fine for a bit longer," Jack put a hand on Angel's shoulder as they walked. "Thanks for looking after me."

The Doctor took out the sonic and grabbed Spike's necklace and started to try to adjust it, "now... hopefully it won't explode." He concentrated on what he was doing. They were almost there so he really wanted to expand the field.

"Don't get cocky. We need all the man power we can get right now." Abgel looked off to the side and sighed as he headed toward the Tardis. He hated this feeling. It was like a double edged sword.

Spike raised an eyebrow as he looked down at the doctor. "Explode? And you are doing this around my neck, why?" The blonde wasn't truly all that concerned. He just wanted to have some sane concersation while he could.

Jack started to climb into the Tardis making a path for them as they went to make it easier for the others. Once inside he looked at the mess once again and sighed heavily. He never wanted to see her like this. This was terrible. He saw where the Doctor made his own little mess of electronics on the floor and realized he'd pulled apart part of the counsel to do so. He touched the broken up counsel and sighed heavily.

tumblr_inline_mmxc8qSlgm1rc4o7y_zps4566514a.gif

The Doctor held onto Spike as they ascended into the Tardis, "Well... if you counter a nuclear explosion as something to worry about." He smirked up at Spike then changed the setting on the sonic zapping it again and it sparked making the Doctor jump but then the field expanded to about fifteen feet.

Jack felt the field and noticed the difference right away to where it made him stagger, "oh wow... that wow... what is on this planet?" He looked over at the Doctor who looked relieved it actually hadn't exploded.

Spike frowned as the air itself seemed to settle. "What exactly is this thing?" The blonde looked down at the pendant and tried to pussle over it's build. There seemed to be something new and strange up the Doctor's sleeve at every turn. "Can you show me what the heart of the Tardis looks like? I can fetch it for you."

Angel grabbed his temple and groaned as he dropped the metal object he had been moving. He felt lightheaded now. Which was strange. "It's a complete change in atmosphere. Like the atmosphere was attacking our minds. Maybe that's what was happening to Spike."

The Doctor shifted until he was able to put his braced feet on the floor and grabbed a coral. Slipping his head from the necklace he breathed a sigh of relief, "that's better. It's... well... easiest way to explain it to you is it's like a protective shell for your brain against light patterns. Like standing too close to a fire and it burns you this keeps you from being burned." He smiled to to. "Now the heart of the Tardis will be a crystal under the grates." He pointed down. "I'm not sure if it's even in tact or is running. I might have to recharge it again."

Jack nodded his head and looked towards the Doctor, "alright under the grates." He started to pull the grates up with Angel's help and man handled them to the side.

Angel sighed as they hefted the grates out of the way. It didn't take long and he stepped forward, laying a hand on Jack's arm. "We should let Spike do this part. So he doesn't feel useless. Why not sit down for a bit and supervise?" The vampire decided then that it would be best to open up a little. He did agree to be the immortal man's and Angellus never takes back his word. The brunette leaned over and kissed Jack briefly before patting his arm. "You have done plenty. Besides, if you wear yourself out, how will you keep a ccatch like me?"

Spike ignored the other two men as he stepped forward and started pulling everything out from under where the grate was. He somewhat organized it so they could find something useful easier. When he pulled out the crystal object, he frowned as he looked it over. It seemed kind of cliche to be their target. Finding a crystal while death lurks around each corner. Like aan indiana Jones movie. Yes, he had watched those. They were definitely some of the better materials put on film.

When Angels hand touched his arm for a moment it startled him. He was so out of it at the moment. Nodding his head he walked over to a spot that looked to be a bit intact by the Doctor and sat down to lean back against the coral. He sighed heavily and closed his eyes as he leaned back. He was really struggling.

The Doctor leaned forward a bit to peak down the hole but he couldn't see him, "did you find it? It's like a greenish blue. Hopefully it was still in it's container. Otherwise if that's broken we have a whole new set of problems." The brunette held onto the strut as he leaned.

Spike frowned at the crystal and looked up toward the Doctor. "I don't know what your cpntainer looks like, but I am prettu sure this isn't in one." The blonde pulled himself up out of the hole and set the crystal next to the Doctor. He wandered what they'd need to do to get off the planet now that they had the heart of the Tardis. "Theta... She'll be okay after we fix her. Will you be alright?"

The Doctor face turned solemn when he saw the exposed crystal. This was going to be a pain in the butt but he'd done it once before and he'd have to do it again. He looked to Spike and forced a smile, "who me? Yeah, I'm always alright."

tumblr_msrovg6AwT1rou7ogo6_250_zpsb7bb7d02.gif

The brunette looked over the crystal, "well I only have one question for you Spike. Will you be alright? With me I mean? I change my face, it'll happen at some point if you continue to travel with me. It's a way of cheating death, every cell in my body changes. Everything I am dies. Some new man goes sauntering away."

tumblr_mr360p6Wnh1qe1n7yo3_250_zpse319af7e.giftumblr_mr360p6Wnh1qe1n7yo6_r1_250_zpsa58257ee.gif

"I still have my memories, and with a bond mate we do change for them more so than for ourselves. At least sometimes we do." The Doctor needed to know because he didn't want to put Spike in this position if he wanted out. "Here's an out. I know we've had a rough time here but this is just a piece of the life I live. This is a weekly, hell daily occurrence for me. You don't have to stay."