Crossing Time Lines Can Bring About New Dangers ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel)) ((18+))

akiravadel

Spike looked at the Doctor and disn't say a word. Instead he cupped the brunette's face and leaned over, kissing him. Putting as much passion as he could behind the kiss, the blonde held it for another few minutes before breaaking it and resting his forehead against the Timelord's. "Theta, when I sayI love you, I mean it. When I tell you I want you to stay close because it could be dangerous, I really just want ypu close to me. When I tell you to stay away, it's eatingg me up inside because I don't want it."

Angel sighed as he settled next to Jack and pat his knee bgently. "Boys... they have such troubles being honest with their dfeelings. It's kind od cute." The vampire laid his head back against the metal and relaxed.

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

The Doctor was surprised by the kiss although he wasn't unhappy with it. Kissing back his free hand came up to grip his shirt. When they broke apart he sniffled a little and rubbed his hand over his eyes, "thank you." Using the metal brace he took a step back. "Hopefully it won't come to that now but just in case I wanted to know where we were." Holding the crystal up he inhaled deeply then slowly blew out a golden hue of energy from his lips into the crystal.

Jack chuckled while leaning over to lean on Angel, resting his head on his shoulder, "yeah, even though he's like 900 something he behaves like a kid and Spike just as bad from what I've seen... wait... he's blowing his Time Lord energy into the crystal." He sat up a little. "We need to run."

Gasping softly he stopped the flow of energy, "alright place that under the left side of the counsel. Right next to the hand break. Thankfully it's partially lifted. And we need to run out of here." The whole thing started to rumble.

Angel nodded and got up as he pulled Jack to his side. "Alright. I'll get the Doctor out and the ladies can run back to camp. Spike, you can take care of the crystal." The vampire lifted the Doctor up and left no room for disagreement. He wanted ti get them out of there as soon as possible. He made sure he had a secure hold on both men before using his vampiric speed to get them to safety.

Being the human, the less cool of the group, Buffy looked to Martha and grabbed her hand before running. She held onto the other woman securely and smiled at her. She wanted her to know it'd be okay. How do you reassure a womabn so obviously more intelligent than you?

Spike, being the one left with the ticking time bomb, took the crystal and set it next to the brake. He made sure it was secure before taking off for the entrance, scooping the women up on his way and meeting up with the other three. He was in no way prepared for blowing up. It seemed the Timelord had a fetish for bllowing things up.

The Doctor ooffed as he was lifted his hands holding onto the other to keep from falling but was also climbing up to get a better view, "There she goes! That's my girl! Do it! Yes!" The brunette smiled as he watched as she distorted on the ground and lights started to come back on but it wasn't the big bang he was hoping for. He pouted a little but then the ground rumbled and very quickly everything started to get sucked back into the Tardis with gusto. "Oh yes!"

Martha held on tightly to her hand and didn't know what the other was thinking. She just ran with her holding tightly and saw the excitement on the Doctor face which told her to run faster.

Jack looked back and slowed Angel down, "I think we're okay here... Doc! You did it!" Jack hugged Angel and the Doctor to him. "We'll get..." He waved while a wash of lightheaded hit him and the immortal slumped to the ground.

Angel chuckled as he stumbled slightly. He looked up at the Tardis and his ees went wide. He couldn't believe the sight before him. The vampire held on to the two tighter and tried to process what was going on. It ewasn't exactly something you see eberyday.

Buffy looked back and frned. She just wished something normal would happen to them sooon. She felt her day was full enough of the strange already. Add that to the fact that it didn't seem time passed on this planet. "Does this mean we can leave soon?"

Spike let go oof the women once they reached the othes annd stepped over to the Doctor. He wrapped the Timelord in a hug and held him tightly as he sighed. "Damn it, Theta. You and your damn explosiions."

Jack felt sick, and that wasn't something he got often with being immortal unless something wrong happened to him. Right now he was running on not even steam like the last couple droplets he had left, "I need... food..." It was great to see the Tardis and by god did he hope the kitchen was up and working in there.

Martha nodded her head, "I believe it does." She held Buffy's hand in a gentle but firm grip. "We're going home. At least I hope the first stop is home. I live in Cardiff. Where are you from?"

"She didn't explode! More like... imploded," The Doctor gave him a giant grin. "We need to get her off her side. The Tardis looks to be done externally lets get her standing up and then I'll check and see if the counsel if working. If we're able to get inside do not, I repeat do not go wondering around until I make sure it's safe."

• 2 weeks later...

Angel nodded and held the immortal up as he looked toward the Tardis. "I could do a quick run in and check to see if any of it is stable. I can be quick enough to avoid anything if it's not stable." The brunette wanted to lay Jack down and get food in him.

Buffy smiled at the thought of home. A nice warm bed and some delicious ice cream. "Sunnydale, California. Been there since High School. Thought about moving, but I just haven't found a place to go."

Spike shook his head and sighed. Nothing seemed safe with the Doctor. He couldn't help the smile forming on his face. "Why don't we get this figured out? I think everyone is eager to get some nice rest and some warm food."

Jack was leaning heavily on Angel. His atron energy was bleeding him dry, but he knew he'd just revive after his bodies cells starved to death. He learned about that through some horrific events, "maybe some soup... or pizza... I always eat pizza you can get all basic food groups on it... and lots of it."

Martha smiled to her, "I'm head of the medical staff and trama at U.N.I.T. they're... basically keeping tabs on him." She pointed to the Doctor. "But we do other things as well. Helping helpless people as much as we can. What's your background? I'm sure I could pull some strings."

The Doctor smiled and pulled Spike into a nice kiss before looking back at the over turned Tardis, "sounds good to me. I just need to poke my head in and she'll tell me the repairs that have been made, Angel. I'm sure she's up to at least the counsel room. Most likely the kitchen and the medical room."

• 1 month later...

Jack was leaning heavily on Angel. His atron energy was bleeding him dry, but he knew he'd just revive after his bodies cells starved to death. He learned about that through some horrific events, "maybe some soup... or pizza... I always eat pizza you can get all basic food groups on it... and lots of it."

Martha smiled to her, "I'm head of the medical staff and trama at U.N.I.T. they're... basically keeping tabs on him." She pointed to the Doctor. "But we do other things as well. Helping helpless people as much as we can. What's your background? I'm sure I could pull some strings."

The Doctor smiled and pulled Spike into a nice kiss before looking back at the over turned Tardis, "sounds good to me. I just need to poke my head in and she'll tell me the repairs that have been made, Angel. I'm sure she's up to at least the counsel room. Most likely the kitchen and the medical room."

"Alright. I'm going to fetch a pizza. Jack, don't go passing out on me." Angel shifted and settled Jack on the ground, trying to make him comfortable before picking the Doctor up. He gave Spike a reassuring look before shaking his head and heading to the Tardis. "You check the stability and tell me what you need to do, I'll get the food for Jack. We need to be quick."

Buffy brushed hair back behind her ear and chuckled lightly. "I... I'm kinda inbetween jobs at the moment. Been tough with the vampire stuff and work... I was thinking about going back to the university. But maybe one out of state."

Spike sighed as they went to the Tardis. He looked to Jack and frowned. "I feel bad for you... being picked by Angel. He's stubborn and a handful. He'd break you before he'd ever let you go."

Jack sighed as he rested down, "pizza... oh man... I know who I'm going to marry." He chuckled softly while watching him leave with the Doctor. The immortal looked over at Spike and smiled, "who said I wanted to be let go?"

"Well supernatural is sort of Torchwood's specialty. I'm sure Jack wouldn't mind you working for him while going through school," Martha smiled. "I did it until UNIT pushed me through but I do medical for Torchwood at the moment. Jack there runs the one in Cardiff that I work at. They chase anything abnormal or alien."

The Doctor touched the side of the Tardis once they reached her, "I hope you're alright... yeah... I hear you." He smiled sadly and opened the doors to see the flight deck fixed but it was barely lit still. "This will take a lot of repairs but the good news is is she can protect us from that pull on the planet." Once inside he removed the necklace. With Angel's help he got to his feet using the machine attached to him to get to the controls. "Alright... looks like she was able to salvage here, the medical bay and part of the kitchen. Awe... the tea pot is gone..."

• 2 months later...

Spike frowned as he watched the doctor disappear. He did't like the distance, but knew he had little choice in the matter. He hated feeling helpless. Even more so when it came to controlling himself and his urges. "You don't worry of growing bored of him or things becoming too dangerous to be together? He is a very strong vampire." The blonde started questioning his own inner feelings and the safety of the doctor.

"Torchwood? Sounds interesting." Buffs chuckled and tapped her chin. It sounded like a nice change and she needed a change. "And Jack will be there with Angel. That is, if I'm reading the signs right. But it'd be nice to get my ft a.agagain."

Angel chuckled as he moved toward the kitchen and the medical wing. "Are you fancying some tea? You could have some once we get ready to go." He immediately started searching for the pizza as he looked. "You know, we could take Spike with us. Then you could't have to worry about him... or you."

Jack looked over to Spike, "if you keep worrying about tomorrow and the dangers then you'll never find happiness. I'm an immortal human from the 51st century. I've gone back in time and am over 2000 years old." He smiled softly to him. "It doesn't get easier but taking one day at a time and being honest will help you continue in your relationship. The Doctor is full of surprises and dangers. It'll never stop if you travel with him. Man did I want to. I tried to, but he never opened up or noticed my feelings. He's amazing, wonderful and dangerous."

Martha smiled to her, "it seems that way. Nice to see Jack with someone. It's been a long time." she looked over at the immortal man. "He'll give Angel a run for his money, that's for sure."

The Doctor stepped gently around the counsel as the lower half was still connected to the brace he had on his lower legs. He was concerned with how numb his lower half was, "I always fancy a tea." He flipped several levers and turned a couple knobs. "What do you mean? Take Spike with you?"

"Hm... And you think anything happening... like what I did.... is worth it?" Spike sighed as he sat back and rubbed his temple. He was starting to get a slight migraine but he did his best to block it out. He did't have time for that. "You don't fear for hisnlife?""He needs that. You'd be surprised by what vampires can do." Buffy smiled and stretched her arms over her head. She could't waitbtobget home. To get off This unknown planet. "I would love to take you up .om your offer.""Yes..." Angel put the pizza to the side and started looked for other snacks."He could leave so that you would't have .tk worry about running from. Him when he gets in a mood. Or worry about working together. You would be free ofbhis daily threat."

"All the time," Jack folded his arms. "I fear for Angels if he joins me, but it's his choice. I want to have a moment in happiness if I have to live for this long. I will protect him to the best of my ability of course." He noticed the light come on on the top of the Tardis. "Lets follow him inside." He reached a hand down to help Spike up. "I'm not saying you'll ever stop worrying about him. He'll never stop traveling or wanting to travel. The only way he'll stop is if he's really hurt himself. Although... he has that brace on. Is his back broken?"

Martha smiled seeing the light too, "looks like we're in the clear. Lets head on board and we'll bring you back to Torchwood with us. As long as the Doctor can make repairs we can bring you home too. Or fly you on a plane if he's grounded for a bit."

the Doctor didn't look up as he flipped another switch, "we're bonded Angel... I don't know his whole history yet, but our souls are linked. It aches to be apart from him, even though he's right outside those doors. Yes the pull on this planet caused problems but I can keep him fed. I can prevent him from killing anyone. Or needing to." Those amber eyes turned to Angel. "He has a soul and he loves me..." His voice faltered a little at the last couple of words.

Spike frowned and moved to get yo his feet. He reached a hand out to assist Jack. "Mm.. Maybe you're right. I wish you luck with Angel in the future." The blonde helped she weAkened man toward the Tardis and felt relief slowly wash over him ads he got closer .ro his bondage. "Never regret your decision today.""Finally! Coffee time!" Buffy smiled grinned as she got up and headed toward the Tardis with the other woman. "Sunnydale will survive without me. But Torchwood could need me."Angel chuckled and shook his head as he set things up in the kitchen. "Well, if you Karen't have5ooh careful I may just steal him from you." The raven ran a hand through his hair and sighed. It looked about ready. "I'm joking to get the others." The vampire headed out the exit and saw the other four approaching. He moved forward and stopped Jack up before smirking at him. "I believe it is time for you to come in."

((keep an eye back in your posts lol the spelling and word exchanges your phone does makes the posts very confusing lol Them being bunched up I can still figure out but the wrong words make me go... huh?))

"And luck to the Doctor in yours," Jack took careful steps knowing he was so incredibly weak right now from hunger. Reviving along destroyed his food intake. So he kept having to eat more and more and never gained weight because he kept getting killed at his job. Better him then his team. Looking to Angel he smiled and transferred over to lean on him. Stepping inside he looked around at the clear counsel room and the hall was cut off after two doors. "Well... she looks much better." He felt the telepathic warmth of her gently caressing him and Spike. She was warmer to Spike though. "I smell food."

Martha smiled warmly to the other woman, "coffee or anything really sounds lovely." Stepping inside the Tardis she smiled to Angel. "Do you need help in the kitchen? Here, I'll get some basic foods going, we really need those." She headed back into the kitchen.

The Doctor on the other hand stayed around the controls. Steal him from him? Nope. Not while the bond was in place. At least not completely. Spike could venture out because he wasn't Time Lord. He felt the bond way before Spike entered and closed his eyes just feeling it. It felt like months since they were apart when it was just a few minutes. tilting his head over to look straight at his lover he felt a flood of warmth through him and smiled softly.

"I got a pizza goin and a few other foods. We should all settle in in the kitchen." Angel helped Jack to the kitchen and helped him in a chair. "How many pieces do you want? It's cheese." Buffy headed in and looked around as she followed the two men. She was eager to get something warm in her system.Spike looked toward the Doctor and stopped in his tracks. When their eyes met, he felt a surge of relief wash over him. He was close again. He hesitated before stepping toward the man. "I see she's running again. Knew you'd get her fixed. I never noticed the warmth she gives off... it's nice."

"All of them," Jack chuckled and looked over at the food his stomach growling harder. "I'll eat whatever everyone else isn't but I'll start with three." He smiled to Angel. "Thanks babe."

Martha grabbed a piece of pizza for herself and took a bite then looked over the other food, "wow... Angel you can cook? But you're a vampire right?"

"I knew as long as she was able to fix this it would be alright. Repairs will take some times so I'll be able to make a stop back in Cardiff and sit on the rift and I can repair her. So I guess I'll be stuck in one place for a while," the Doctor reached his hand out to take Spike's once he was close. "We can have a little vacation and get fixed up. I might be stuck in this brace for a few days."

Jack grabbed a plate and put three pieces on it before setting it in front of Jack. "I may be a vampire, but I was human once." He took a seat next to Jack and leaned back in his chair. "Besides, I have dated a human in recent years."Buffy busied herself at the coffee pot with a blush covering her face and ears. "Who wants some coffee?""Yeah... That will be nice. Somewhere more stable than this place." Spike intertwined his fingers and sighed as he looked down at their hands. "Why don't we get you settled to heal? I'm sure the rest of us can keep things running smooth."

Jack ate away but tried to not eat so fast, he'd made that mistake before. Within a couple minutes his plate was empty and he was ready for more, "do you mind grabbing me a couple more?"

Martha nibbled on her bite and looked over to the boys, "make sure to keep feeding him Angel. When he revives it burns everything in his reserves. That's why he eats like a pig." She winked at Jack.

"Oi," Jack pouted at her.

Martha smiled and went over to Buffy, "thanks love." She pulled over a cup that wasn't broken.

The Doctor was a bit shaky at this point. The brace around his waist and down his legs was holding him up at this point, "yeah. Jack knows which one is the emergency return home. Actually." He smiled softly and took Spike hand over to two different levers. "This one needs to go back to the symbol there that looks like a swirl with two dots on either side. That's Gallifreyian for Earth. Then hit this yellow button." Looking to Spike he smiled softly. "When she's recharged enough she'll let us know. I already rerouted the power to... to minimize what she'd... oh..." He rubbed his hand over his face. "Yeah... I need you to help me make energy... then sleep."

"Hey.. I'll grab you all you want. Nothing for me to complain about." Angel sat up and rested a hand on the man's thigh, squeezing gently. He chuckled before grabbing another two pieces and putting them on Jack's plate. "You have no worries of him not eating right. I assure you of that."

Buffy smiled at Martha and poured her some scoffee as she foubdbherself a cup. Yeah. Angel is all about the food."

Spike helped the Doctor and wrapped his arm around his waist. "Easy now. Let's get you settled and I'll talk to them after." The blonde led Theta toward the door and frowned. "Hey, girl, do we have a bed safe for him?"

Jack leaned over kissing Angel's neck, "thanks." He went back to eating finishing the next two slices within a minute and his stomach still growled. "I think i'm okay now, at least until we get back. Then you won't have to cook, I can order six pizza's." He chuckled softly.

Martha smiled softly and blew on her coffee before sipping it, "that's so silly. Well whenever he wants to cook I'm game. I love eating others food." She giggled.

The Doctor rested his hand against the wall as he walked with Spike. The brace moved his feet for him. He was fading a bit fast now that he had things under control, well as much as he could. The Tardis hummed softly and opened the first door to their left, whereas the kitchen was the one to the right. The next one down was a medical bay. That was about all they had fixed so far. In the room were four different beds in case others needed to rest. There was a pull curtain between each for some privacy, "all I could do... on short notice."