Crossing Time Lines Can Bring About New Dangers ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel)) ((18+))

akiravadel

"It would... have been... easier to shoot... me," Jack took a breath ever couple of words from the burning pain in his muscles. Everything felt on fire and he worried now Angel would pay for it. Blackness still surrounded him and he wasn't sure how long it would take him to heal from this. "Don't... get bit... by anything..."

Reaching over the Doctor took Spike's hand into his and smiled in such a warm way at the blond. He was so in love with him and it was showing. The brunette looked to Martha as he spoke, "really? I can't believe you guys."

Martha giggled and shook her head, "well first of all we'll get set up here and make you a wake pool or dig a spot in the river. We'll figure it out."

The Doctor smile slowly faded into a frown.

tumblr_inline_mx2cipFS6C1rtw0q4_zps8d28b51e.gif

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

"I'll pass the message on." Angel laughed as he shook his head and settled on the ground. When he shifted just right his shirt tugged down a little and a small black rash was growing, arching up on his collarbone slowly. "Why don't you rest and I'll get you to. Camp after."

Spike easily returned the smile as he gently squeezed the brunette's hand. He leaned in close to the Doctor's ear and whispered softly. "You look so sexy. I just want to jump you right now. Eat you like granny's famous pie."

Buffy tapped her chin and smiled. "That's a great idea, Martha. We can make a swimming hole in a stream or river. If the water is safe, that is."

Jack laid there as his body started to shiver from the pain shooting through his muscles, "I can't... see... are you okay?" He worried that he had hurt himself trying to suck out the poison but it was already in his system shutting things down but it seemed his energy was able to break it down enough.

Shivering the Doctor blushed a little and looked to Spike, "I know you're just trying to distract me at the moment... it's hard to distract a Time Lord mind." He could have eight different thoughts at the same time.

Martha looked to Buffy and smiled, "yup and we can hang out in it too and cool down. Or... who knows how hot and cold it gets here. I'll ask Jack when he gets back to check for a stream."

Angel frowned as he brushed hair away from the other man's face. "Hopefully the effects go away soon. Don't worry about me. I'm not the one who got bit." The brunette leaned down and kissed Jack's temple, sighing. "I think youneed to practice being more careful. You are really good at getting yourself killed. I manage to walk away with a headache. Much more likely to live with."

"Where are those two? I mean, they've been gone for quite awhile. There's no way they have been having sex this whole time." Buffu frowned as she looked around at the trees. She didn't like this place. "I think we all should try to stay together for the most part. Don't know what could be out there. I'll go look for them." The blonde woman headed toward the trees, wonderinf how she'd find the two men. It wasn't easy in a normal circumstance. This just seemed worse.

"I bet I could distract you. The mind is a powerful thing after all." Spike grinned as he nipped the Doctor's ear. His eyes moved over to the women and he frowned. "Buffy, you just said we shouldn't separate. Besides, how will you find them? Angel is light on his feet so you won't find his tracks and Jack doesn't seem much heavier on his."

Jack smiled softly then groaned a bit, "maybe... I guess you get used to not being able to stay dead... maybe I keep hoping one time I won't come back. After so long... I don't honestly know how many times I've died. I stopped counting after 3,267." He sighed softly and covered his eyes with his arm.

Martha jumped up, "don't go by yourself!" She grabbed a blade from her bag. "Lets mark the trees as we go to make sure we don't get lost." She wasn't a tracker but she wanted to help her though. "This will give you boys a bit of time to yourselves."

The Doctor blushed a bit and looked towards the girls, "no Spike go with them. I'll be alright in our camp, I have my screwdriver and I'm worried about Jack and Angel."

Angel shook his head and leaned back on his hands. This man was gonna be trouble. He normally didn't like trouble. "You must be a pain to deal with. I guess I am changing my ways. I have to learn to tolerate troublesome men." The vampire smiled and looked up at the trees. "Well, atleast one troublesome man. I think I can handle it."

Buffy smiled as she waited for the other woman before continuing to the woods. "Spike, stay. We'll find the others. We're women, not fragile children. I don't even remember being fragile as a child."

"Mm.. You heard the women, I'm to stay put with you." The blonde grinned as he slippeed a hand under the blanket and up the doctor's thigh. "You'll need to protect me, Doc. I'm fragile and weak."

Jack smirked a little through his pain, "only a little trouble, but you seem to be too. Two complicated men...makes life interesting. Have to be with how long we'll live." He chuckled softly then sighed. "I hear rustling.."

Martha walked with her glancing around in the woods, "who knows where the boys got too." She stayed close to Buffy, she was by no means a weak woman but the alien planet and random creatures on it startled her.

The Doctor smiled softly to Spike, he knew he was trying to distract him but it was hard with the way his mind worked. All he could think was he needed to get better faster, push himself to heal and get them off this planet, "Spike... while I love a good banter I have something to tell you. If you..." He blushed a little. "Deny me an orgasm to the point where I nearly cum just from you touching it, that should be enough energy to heal."

"Let it rustle. We're the intruders." Angel moved to get up and lift the immortal man as he moved. "We should head back so you can rest." The brunette was able to relax with the other's light banter. It made thibgs a bit less unsettling. He lifted his head to try and catch the sent of the others on the wind. "This forest changes quickly. We should be careful not to separate."

"That's true. They may have wandered too far and gotten injured." Buffy smiled at the woman as they wandered through the trees. The blonde woman was sure the men talking seemed further away than just a second ago. "We should try to make this quick. I want to get back before the day changes to night or night to day. Whatever it is here."

Spike met the Doctor's gaze and raised an eyebrow. "So... you want me to tie it off again but wait longer to untie it? Like... are you a masochist?" The blonde laughed as he threw his head back. The thought of a masochist and a vampire being together was ironic. "I love you so much right now."

"Are we even going the right way?" Jack lifted his head and blinked his gray eyes trying to see but nothing came, not even blobs. It would take him a few hours to heal from this. He was already exhausted at this point so forcing his body to heal was tiring but also if he died he might not have the energy to move for a while after that since that took so much energy too. He was kind of stuck.

Martha looked around and realized it had remained dusk for a long time, enough for them to see but slightly dark as if they were waiting for the sun to rise or set. That was when she worried about where they were. What would the next day lead to? They had only crashed there for a few hours but nothing light wise had changed. How big was this planet and it's sun? "Don't get out of my sight." She reached forward grabbing her hand into hers.

The Doctor blushed brighter than he had in a while. He cleared his throat and looked away, "I'm not some human. Time Lords require stronger stimulation since energy I get is from tricking my body to create more so I can use it to heal. In order to get better energy we have to stimulate my cells in a way they approve such as over stimulation. All my engorged zones, my hips, neck, back just above my shoulder blades and along them, the heal of my palm which most humans find surprising and you know what... I'll just let you find that last one on your own. I've told you too much about myself as it is."

Angel shook his head and followed the scent he was faintly catching. "Don't worry. It's faint, but I can smell Spike and them. It may take a bit, but we'll get there." The vampire tightened his hold and ran into the trees. After a bit the direction of the scent changed. Angel frowned as he stopped in his tracks. "They moved..."

"Same goes for you." Buffy smiled at Martha and squeezed her hand gently before continuing on. She wasn't sure what lay ahead of them, but she knew fear would only cause obstacles. She'd learned that fast. She watched their surroundings and kept an ear out for any strange sounds. "So, you've travelled alot with the Doctor?"

"Mm... a challenge. I love challenges." Spiked smirked as he leaned over and nipped te Doctor's ear lie. He mentally undressed the other man as he laid him back down. After all, they never really redressed before the crash. "Mm... you are so sexy.My little masochist, I bet you will be thinking about me and me only when I'm done with you." The blonde reached aroud for anything that could work as a tie off. Finding a strip of bandage, the vmpire tied it around the base of the Time Lord's cock. "What do you think? Tight enough?"

Jack was worried now. He didn't have any sense of smell like Angel did and if it smelled like they were moving to a trained vampire then something was wrong, "alright um..." He tried to think of a way through here but without his sight it makes things so much harder to handle. "Okay how about this... could they hear us if he called for them? The Doc has Time Lord hearing, he heard my stomach growl from my room in the Tardis and had to sound proof it so he wouldn't be able to hear it."

Martha held onto her not wanting her to get away, "about two years before I left him. He was still in love with a companion he lost when we met. We ended up on the moon and some Judoon which are like... rhino police grabbed the hospital I was working in. We traveled together for some time. I fell for him but then I realized it was a lost cause, he never really saw me when he looked at me. Then I left right after the year that never was. I'll spare you the details on his and my treatment but basically I traveled the Earth for an entire year hiding from a powerful mad Time Lord. The Master who you met. I dumped the Doctor after that... now that I think about it... I never checked if he was okay then. I just left. I was so angry he never wanted me." She frowned.

The Doctor shuddered and nodded his head, "yeah I think so..." His cock pulsed harder with the tie around it. The brunette shivered and wanted to rock his hips but couldn't really. He had a plan to accelerate his healing but he'd never done it before. No time like the present to try it. Reaching up he pulled the blond down kissing him hard.

"Don't worry, Spike could hear us. As long as we aren't too far off..." Angel frowned as he headed toward the smell. "I can't hear them so I'm not sure we are close enough." The vampire looked down at Jack and sighed. He could have them lost. He needed to use this time wisely. Use it to make things between them good. "Well, why don't we fill the time with conversation?"

Buffy smiled and shook her head. "Well, forget him. He's not worth your thoughts. I know it's..." The blonde frowned as she looked ahead of them. She was all too aware of the hardship of letting go. "At least remember you aren't alone. Besides, it sounds like he's much too old for you."

Spike kissed the Doctor back passionately and smiled as he toyed with the other's balls. He figured he was a vampire and could play the part for the Time Lord as needed. He could feel his own cock hardening at the thought of bringing this man to the peak.

Jack panted as he held onto Angel, "conversation? What do you want to talk about? My dashing good looks? The horrible sweat on my body? I really need a shower." He chuckled in a little pain but he was making it.

"Well he's 903 years old," Martha chuckled softly. "At least he said he thinks he is." She shook her head and continued to look around. "I just left him after that year though. The Master tortured him. I still haven't asked how he's doing. I just always assume he's fine. Even now with Spike but maybe he's not. He acts so young sometimes it makes me worry about him."

The Doctor moaned into his mouth then pulled back, "I want you inside me." He panted as a blush spread across his cheeks. "Just ravish me... loose control... bite me... it'll all help." He knew this was risky but he had to try it. "If this is going to work, I need to absorb your sexual energy too at the height of you orgasm."

"How about my dashingly good looks that you are missing right now?" Angel chucckled softly as he seemed to zigzag through the trees. The scent kapt changing and now seemed to be in two directions. The brunette frowned as he came to another stop. He didn't understand. There was no slow shift. The scent just seemed to split and one half jumped over them. He didn't get it, but he hoped it didn't mean the others had separated. "Your friends wouldn't think to separate... would they?"

"Well, Spike has all the child like behaviors down pat. I was worried to at first." Buffy looked at the ground in front of them as they walked. "Spike is a strange man... an even stranger vampire. He acts like a spoiled child more often than not. He likes to have the last word in most everythingg. He's dorky. He has a soft side that not many notice beyond his quirky exterior. He protects those he cares abput. If he's the danger, he'll rather harm himself than let harm come to thise he cares about." The blonde woman smiled sadly. She just realized how hard it truly was to let go. Just when she thought she was over him, he crept back in. "He's happy with that man. The happieast I've seen him."

"Mm... so sexy." Spike leaned forward and kissed the Doctor before lining himself up and thrusting roughly into the Time Lord. He loved the way this man felt whenever he entered him. It was miraculous. "Nnh... I can deal with a bit of stimulation." The blonde man trailed the kiss down and bore his fangs before grazing them over the other's pulse. He could feel his hunger rising and boiling in his blood. Maybe this was what he needed when they crashed. It did seem to make him feel less stiff. Sinking his teeth in deep, the blonde moved the other man's legs up and over his shoulders, thrusting in harder and deeper.

"No of course not they would stay in one spot... unless the Doctor and Spike wanted some alone time and Martha and Buffy feel they have something to prove," Jack shrugged his shoulders then cocked his head. "Actually... that sounds very likely." He then realized that Martha would go in search for him since the Doctor was unable to.

Martha smiled sadly, "seems like we both have a boy to get over. They're happy together and from what you said it sounds like they're made for each other." Looking around she saw a stream. "Over there!" She kept her hand and lead her over tot he stream.

Moaning loudly against the others lips his arms wrapped around him as he felt the familiar sensation of Spike entering him. Then everything seemed to push him straight to the edge at once. He screamed and clung to Spike hard, "AHH!!!" He wanted to tighten his legs around him but was only able to twitch it slightly. His cock pulsed and throbbed already, but his mind said he would last and needed to last, but his cock said no.

"Damn. Seems our friends have a bit in common." Angel looked around them a moment and took a step to catch himself when he suddenly felt like he was falling. Gritting his teeth, the brunette held on tighter to Jack. "Shigt. We need to get back to camp."

Buffy smiled and nodded as they approached the stream. "Wonderful. I've been looking forward to finding a water source." The blonde stepped closer to the stream and kicked a rock in it. "Well, no hissing or bubbling. That's a good sign... right?" She attempted a smile rmto show she was half joking.

Spike sucked on the Doctor's pulse and grabbed his wrists, holding them over the brunette's head. His thrust became harder and faster as he felt the rush of blood through his veins. He felt exhalted as he took gfrom this man. For some reason, maybe it was the air or the crash itself, he felt starved and this was quenching his thirst. He almost felt wild. Like a young vampire with his first victim. It was somewhat scary to think about, but he was confident he could stop.

Jack panicked a little when he felt the other move in a strange way that felt like he was falling. Wiggling his feet to the ground he held onto Angel's chest and shoulder, "hey you okay?" He tried to look at him with his hazed eyes and felt light headed from his own movements.

Martha laughed and nodded her head. She grabbed the jug off her waist and tucked it into the stream still trying to not touch the water, "we'll bring this back and have the Doctor scan it. Where are those boys?" She slowly stood and looked around.

The Doctor grunted as his brow furrowed feeling the others need to feed through their link. It only made his double hearts pump faster. Gasping he tugged at his pinned wrists and trembled, "W-William.... c-careful!" His cock was throbbing ready to cum from the pleasure and pain he felt. His bottom lip quivered while he gasped again.

Angel groaned as he held his head and bent forward. "Ahh... I don't know... nnh.. My veins are burning and I can feel pulsing in my head." The vampire's legs gave out on him. Something wasn't right. Nothinf rushed through his veigns until after he fed. He didn't get crazy head rushes. "We need to find the others. Warn them."

"Hm.. maybe they collected water to take back and we just missed them?" Buffy stretched and popped her neck. She didn't like being out too long. She wasn't sure what was out in these woods. The blonde woman waited untilMartha was done getting the water before taking her hand and smiling. "Let's go back."

Spike's eyes flew open and he growled dangerously. His thrust became sporadic as he came to a hard climax and ripped his fangs free, throwing his head back. William the bloody was rising in him and a part of him was struggling to fight it. "Ahh! So kind of you to use my name, but you left a part out."

Jack was a bit helpless then he remembered he could track with his wrist time vortex manipulator, "hold on Angel!" Hitting a few buttons he had done millions of times before he knew one was set for the Time Lord and the Tardis. Perhaps it would still be able to pick it up. He pointed it forward and it set off beeps to signal which way. "Follow the beeps."

Martha nodded her head, "alright lets go then." She walked back over to her feeling a little more confident this time and didn't take her hand. "Lets not loose each other okay?"

Because of the tie he was unable to orgasm but what threw him off was the change in his lover. Crying out in pain he tried to free his hands from the other, "Stop this!" He blinked seeing the Master over him for a split second and froze in fear. Shaking under him his mind was a powerful thing but also a terrible one. Fear of a lover was something he tried to keep away. He tried so hard to get past the Master and found this man a while afterwards. He was a little nervous wih him at first but now he was letting himself go... to have this happen...

Angel grit his teeth as he held onto the immortal man. "Th-then lead the way. I don't know how much good I'll be from this point." The vampire wondered if the venom was the cause of this. He feared they were in far more danger than they origionally thought.

Buffy frowned as she walked ahead without her. She had believed the woman would hold her hand back as well. It was just a little off putting. With a sigh, she followed and looked around. "I wonder why they were gone so long."

"I believe you are forgetting 'The Bloody'." Spike snerred as he tightened his hold on the other's wrist. He saw the man who took his mother lying beneath him. There was no sane thought passing through his mind. He wanted this theof dead. "Why don't you start by telling me what you did with my mother? Then you can tell me who you are and why you took her."

Jack pointed the wrist communicator and started to walk, reaching to feel for trees and stumps as he went. He had to navigate through a tunnel in the dark once like this but this was different. He Held onto Angel as he went shuffling his feet on the ground, "help me if you can."

"Maybe they wanted some alone time?" Martha giggled softly and had a moment of panic and reached back taking her hand. This place was a bit off putting.

The Doctor hissed softly and glared at him, the pain helped clear his mind for a moment, "I took her to save her from you! You asked me to, you wanted her save Spike, not William. You William wanted to kill her but the real you regretted it." He realized he would need to get away but didn't know how to yet. His legs weren't working but he still had his strength in his arms.

"I'll avoid the obstacles if you lead." Angel used what strength he could to keep Jack from running into anything or tripping. Hee winced and squeezed one eye shut as he tightened his hold on the immortal man. "Too bad this happeebed when we were just getting some alone time. I'm never getting near a snake again after this. Damn things are cursed."

Buffy blushed and looked down at their joined hands. She now felt fooliah for her thoughts as she squeezed the other's hand gently. "Maybe they were. Angel is a private man. Not one to share either." She smiled and continued on.

Spike growled as he leaned in close, ees flashing a dark red as his face seemed to change, tightening and expanding to sharpp cheeks and chiseled chin of a fearful appearance. "Save her?! You and this Spike killed her. I was going to save her! Give her life!"

"I told you not too, I would have revived no problem," Jack panted hard his heart racing. He wondered if he might still die from this. His whole body ached from head to toe as they walked with him blind.The beeps were getting more pronounced, "we must be closer to the Doctor."

"Nothing wrong with that," Martha heard some noises back towards their camp. "Maybe they're back. It's noisy this way." She picked up her steps a little but never released Buffy.

The Doctor acted then. He never wanted to see the other face over him during this act. Using his Time Lord strength he had only a slight advantage to a Vampire and was very quick but couldn't move as fast as them. Using that sudden strength he yank a hand free and aimed at a place that would bother a vampire. Right at the cheek in the jaw where his fangs set. He punch him hard, grabbed his sonic from his clothes and turned on a loud screeching sound that made his Time Lord hearing wince and blood to trickle down from his ears.

"Shut it. Be grateful for my galantry." Angle groaned as he lookedaround them. Suddenly he felt a ringing in his ears. Letting go of Jack, the vampire grabbed his head and cried out, dropping to his knees.

Buffy frowned as she listened. "That sounds like a lot more than just noise. Maybe something is attacking!" The blonde quickened her pace as she tried to figure out all possibilities.

"You twat!" Spike moved to attack when the high pitched sound rang out. Grasping at his head, the blonde cried out and fell to the ground. His vampiric hearing made the sound reverberate through his ears.

tumblr_n51un0CPYZ1r8ge6mo4_250_zps068ed2fd.gif

Jack looked to Angel concerned even though his eyes didn't work. He knelt and touched him, "whats wrong? What's that- That's the sonic! The Doctor's in trouble!" He rubbed his back not knowing what to do.

Martha heard it and felt her heart leap into her throat, "that's the Doctor's sonic!" She bolted with her. "Something is wrong!" She panted hard while running.

Gritting his teeth he turned onto his stomach and put the sonic in his mouth crawling away from him. More blood trickled from his ears since the sound was right there. Scooting across the ground out of the camp he turned back, "I'm sorry..." He flipped to a stun setting, hoping to knock Spike out and zapped him with it.

tumblr_mjzc3sWbcC1re9sjdo6_250_zpsfc66dd52.gif