Crossing Time Lines Can Bring About New Dangers ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel)) ((18+))

akiravadel

Angel groaned as he covered his ears as much as he could. He hd never heard such a sound in his life. If he had blood in his veigns, he was sure his ears would be bleeding. He could only imagine how Spike felt right now. It seemed the source was toward camp. "We need to get to camp. Something is seriously screwed up about this planet."

Buff nodded as she ran as fast as she could. She was used to moving fast. It was how she survived so long. She looked ahead and frowned. "So what is the sonic screwdriver exactly?"

Spike stiffened and grit his teeth as he felt his body spasm from the shock. The pain cascaded up his spine and he gave a last look at the doctor before his eyes closed. His body slumped on the ground and all movement stopped. If someone wasn't aware that he was undead, they would mistake him for a dead man. His face seemed to go back to norma.

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Jack helped Angel back up and continued to shuffle towards the camp hearing the sound die away, "there that should be better. The Doctor must have had some problems. Keep an eye out for me running into anything." He bumped into a tree as he tried to quickly head through the woods. Something was seriously wrong.

"It's a tool the Doctor uses, it has several settings on it. He said it has somewhere around three hundred settings but I only know how to use five of them," Martha ran with her panting hard. "He brings it with him everywhere."

Looking at his bond mate the Doctor's hearts were racing. He brought his hand to his bleeding neck. It was slowly healing and stopping bleeding. There must be something in the others saliva to keep his blood from clotting. Groaning he turned back onto his stomach to crawl back towards the Tardis. Tears streamed down his cheeks as he crawled dragging his legs behind him. Panting he crawled himself back towards the Tardis and leaned against the side of her sobbing softly for a moment and just resting his forehead against her. His tears gently pat against the side of her.

Angel winced and frowned. "You should go without me. I'm slowing you down." The vampire looked ahead of them to guage how far they had to go. "If you continue ahead, there will be three trees in your direct path and a couple roots to jump over. It lookks clesr after the third yttree."

Buffy frowned more as she continued forward and finally saw the camp come into view. "So, it's like a multi-tool? Like a pocket knife?" The blonde looked over to regard Martha and noticed she was panting. Slowing her pace, Buffy sighed. "You can catch your breath."

Spike lay silent and still on the ground as a vine slipped up the side of the Tardis and slowly reached closer totheDoctor.

Jack held onto him, "no I'm not leaving you behind." He picked him up with a bit of strain into his arms. Normally he would have been able to lift him without much difficulty but poisoned and blind he was struggling. "I won't let something else bite you or anything else get messed up." He walked along slowly but along.

Martha smiled softly, "I'm alright... not used to running like I used too." She panted trying to catch her breath. "Like it can unlock doors using sonic, hack computers, laser, also unlock lock... it's a crazy device he made."

The Doctor didn't notice the vine and started to pull himself up into the Tardis. If he didn't save them they were screwed. They were all counting on him getting better and if Spike was out of the picture then he needed to think of something else. Slowly he made his way into the counsel room and wanted to scream in frustration at his broken body and broken Tardis. Grabbing his sonic he started putting together scraps of tools and pieces of machine on the ground.

"Jack..." Angel breathed heavily as he tried to watch ther path. He was starting to feel weaker. "You are a foolish man. Thank you." The vampire slowly closed his eyes as he settled his weight on the other.

"Well, it seems things have aettled down. Maybe it was a false alarm." Buffy pushed branches and bushes put pf the way as she entered the camp. "What happened while we were gone?"

Spike suddenly groaned as he shifted on the ground. A moment laterhis eyes flew open and he staired in front of him. He didn't see anyone frpm his position. He couldn't quite remember what had happened either. "Mm... Doc? Th-Theta?" The blonde struggled to his feet and looked around. It was then that he heard the movement in the Tardis and noticed the vines all moving togetjer toward the sound. "What the-?" Moving forward the best he could as he readjusted to the livinf world, Spike called out louder. "Theta! Look out!

Jack worried for Angel but he needed to get back to camp. Following the beeps with hsi blind eyes as best as he could he shuffled forward nearly tripping several times until he bumped into the side of their camp. He could smell their fire and felt the side of their camp, "Doc? Spike? Martha? Buffy?... Guys?" He then heard the girls on the other side. "Help!"

Martha looked around and came to Jack, "what happened?! You're blind! Angel?" She helped Jack set Angel down and started to check them over.

"Sorry... I was bit by something and he tried sucking out... the poison..." Jack sagged to the side a little. "Where's..."

The Doctor shifted to sit in the brace he was making. Strapping it over the front of his shins and thighs, he then strapped it around his waist. He created a walking device that would respond to the impulses from where it cut off at his spine. Although he didn't have time to test it as he heard a familiar voice and looked up to see vines coming into his Tardis. Reaching inside his coat jacket he pulled out a sort of light saber he pick up on Serion 5 and cut at them as they drew close causing some to back away, "get out!"

The black rash had spread to just below his ear and trailed to his chin. Disappearing under his shirt where it speead oveer his chest and down to his pelvis. Other than that, the vampire had a bit of color in his cheeks and a very faint pulse.

Buffy looked toward thhe two men and frowned. She looked around for the other two and spotted Spike as he moved into the Tardis. "I'm gonna see if tSpike needs any help. Call if you need anything." The blonde woman ran toward the Tardis then..

Spike frowned as he moved towarthe Doctor. "Theta? What's going on? Did something attack? I just remember kissing you and then I was suddenly waking on the ground." The blonde kneeled in front odf the other and reached oit to rest a hand on the Time Lord's knee. "Are you okay, Doc? I think we should go back to camp."

Jack sat there then pulled Angel gently to rest on his lap, "you feel really warm." He trailed his hands up to his forehead. The immortal was woried for the Vampire in his lap. He really wished he hadn't pulled the poison from him.

Martha nodded her head as she looked Angel over, "so you were bit and then he tried to extract the poison. You know Angel, it doesn't help the poisoned victim, it just poisons the poison sucker." She teased softly to look over his skin. "What is this?"

The Doctor worked faster as he heard Spike getting close, "Don't!" He was visibly shaking blood drying on his neck and shoulder. "Please don't." He reached forward and gently pushed Spike's hand back. "You... you lost yourself and turned. I think it's because of this place. It's done something to you." Reaching to his neck he check that the necklace he made was still there and was happy to feel it was. Changing the sonic to another settling he started to wire a couple things together.

Angel groaned and shifted slightly. There was a burning in his veigns. It almost felt like his change into a vempire. The burning was greater than when he became a vampire. The black rash was the hottest point of contact on his body. It seemed to be the source of the poison.

Buffy frowned as she overheard the two, but thinking it was better to not get involved, the blonde woman turned back and headed to te small gooup on the otherside of camp. "Hey. How are the boys looking? Not too banged up I ho-Shit... what is that black stuff?"

Spike frowned as he looked at his hand in shock. "What? Theta, What are you talking about? Doc, you're shaking. Mayne we should get you rested up and take care of everything from there."

Martha wasn't sure what to make of it, "it's poison I guess... We could try to bleed it out but I don't know if it will work. Jack's blind from it and sweating... you're going to die soon aren't you?"

Jack shrugged his shoulders knowing he was starting to loose the battle. He gently held Angel and stroked his head, trying to comfort him. He worried more for the vampire than himself.

The Doctor took a shaky breath and turned his head where the wound had healed but there was dried blood on his neck and going down his chest, "Spike, you bit me while we were having sex and changed. Your face changed and you attacked me." He swallowed hard and placed some of the wiring on the brace around his legs and waist. Turning the dial to 100% he was able to use the impulses from his back to slowly lift his knees and then held onto the wall to slowly stand.

Buffy frowned as she looked Jack over. Both of them were in bad shape and she was still not used to the whole dying and coming back gift. She reached over and pat the immortal man's hand. "He'll be okay. Angel can neat any poison. His body will just dry it up and be done with is. Once your blood is out of his system."

Spike frowned as he looked down at his hands and back up at the Doctor's neck. "I... I'm sorry... I don't know what to say. I can't even remember it.. i'll no longer feed. That's all. Once we are free of this planet we can test my reactions." The blonde brought a hand up and rubbed the back of his neck. "Theta... you know I would never wish to hurt you. I... I'll keep to myself to be safe. I promise. If I freak out again, I want to be tied up and kept there at all times."

Jack's breathing was slowing down as was his hand as he stroked his fingers through Angel's hair. He was calming down but the poison had cycled through his system faster when he panicked to run to the camp. Martha checked his vitals too and looked to Buffy then back to Jack, "do you want me to help?" Jack shook his head no while leaning more against the tree and started to slump a little.

"That won't be necessary," the Doctor held onto a broken coral and slowly took a few steps. "With this brace I can get around in here and start working to fix her. Can you check on everyone and make sure they get back to camp okay?" He was still shaking. Right then he really wanted to be alone.

Buffy frowned at the scene before her. It was like a gay ending of Romeo and Juliet. She felt a relationship between the two would be kind of like Romeo and Juliet. They came from two different worlds. "I would say they make a cute couple, but that'd be weird timing."

Spike sighed and got up, glancing one last time at the Doctor before turning and walking away. He headed back to the camp at the slowest pace he'd walked in ages and stared at the ground. He wished the ground would open up and swallow him whole. He felt pained and stupid for feeling hurt when he was the one doing the hurting. He hated it. When he got to the others, he sat down anbrought a knee up to his chest.

Martha couldn't help but chuckle softly, "yeah right?" She sighed not knowing how to help Angel. "Does medicine effect you? Like if I were to give you anti-biotics or morphine would it work?" Jack was slowly breathing but still with them his fingers slowly and gently running through the vampires hair.

A choked sob came from the Doctor then. He trembled and held onto the broken coral. Tears streamed down his cheeks as he felt like his heart was ripped form him. He was so in love but so scared of him right now he didn't know what to do, so he got to work on trying to fix the Tardis using the mechanical brace to walk around in.

Buffy shook her head as she looked at the men. "Their bodies don't digest well. Whatever is going on... I think someone would either need to suck him dry... of blood. Or kill him to remove his suffering " the last part was true, but she had a look that said she wouldn't go through with it.

Spike picked up on what they were talking about and he looked over to the other vamppire. It was then that it struck him. He could use the venom as a supressor. He moved forward and gave the women a pleadibg look. "I will save him. Tie me up so I can't escape and let me drain him. I know another cure for me."

tumblr_n2phud7uWT1rnlhtpo5_250_zps1bb4f58b.gif

Martha looked at Buffy and then to Spike, "it'll infect you just as it infected him. I can't let you do that." She shook her head. "I can drain him by putting a tube into his vein and leave it open. Then we can feed him." She started rummaging through her bag. As a Doctor she had to save them, even letting Jack go was hard with knowing he would come back. "Where's the Doctor, Spike? Is he alright?" Looking at the blond she knew something was wrong. "Buffy please check on him. I'll deal with the boys here."

Spike shook his head as Buffy headed for the Tardis. The blonde man looked up at Martha with an empty expression. "For everyone's safety, I must do this. I can not risk losing control. If I use a supressor, there is a chance that we will survive. I will not risk losing the Doctor anymore than I already have. Let me do this for his sake." The vampire aimed to use her feelimgs to fortify his stand.

Buffy entered the Tardis and frowned. "Doctor? Everyone is worried and we've decided to regroup and figure out a plan." The blonde woman headed in further cautiously. "I think this is too dangerous for anyone but Angel and Spike. The can easily avoid danger in here. Why don't you come with me."

"Will is risk you?" Martha looked at him. "I don't know what happened Spike. Did you get hurt? Did you guys have a fight?" She looked over at him. "What suppressor are you talking about?"

"I'm fine," the Doctor stated almost emotionless. The blood was still dried on him and his clothes as he worked. He was surrounded by pieces of electronics and was working to find a way down into the heart. He needed something to track it and find out if it was still working. "I'm better off in here trying to fix her."

"I will be fine once we leave this place." Spike moved over and scooped the other vampire up off Jack's lap, examining his neck where the black rash started. "The venom seems to weaken and supress our abilities. If I am weak and unable to attack, I won't be a danger." The blonde tilted Angel's head some and leaned down, rslowly pressing his teethagainst the other's neck.

Buffy shook her head as she grabbed his arm gently. "What happened? Spike is not himself. He's speaking of taking venom."

Jack's body remained fairly limp as he rested there barely breathing. Martha regarded the vampire, "I don't want you to do this if it'll kill you. We might be stuck here for a while." She stood and put a hand on his shoulder.

The Doctor tugged his arm back his body trembling, "he wouldn't do something so stupid. Wait... venom? Who got poisoned? What's going on?" The brunette turned to her.

"Don't worry. I know an instant cure." Spike sunk his fangs in and sucked the other vampiree's blood, which shouldn't technically be possible with how long it'd been since his last feeding. The blonde man suced the other dry to be suree he gpto all of the poison before pulling back. He licked his fangs and looked to the woman with a dark look. "What a tastey looking morsel."

Buffy groaned as she shook her head. Men! They were stubnorn! "E is very serious and... well, Jack was bit by something to which Angel sucked the venom out. So they're both dying."

Martha felt her blood run cold and worry fill her, "Um... Spike?" She started to step back a bit looking at him with big eyes. "What happened to you? I thought you were going to detox him?"

The Doctor perked up and used the brace to walk over to her and put a hand on her shoulder, "I'm going to need a hand to get over there quickly." He looked at her and quickly started to head out of the Tardis with her help. He was awkward on the metal leg braces holding him up.

Spike licked his fangs and smirked as he sized Martha up. "You have me confused with someone who cares." The blonde moved to get to his feet as he readied to lunge at the woman. She definitely looked tastey to him. He felt starved and that brunette from before seemed to have gotten away. He started to circle her as a preditor to it's prey. "I'm William... William the Bloody. You may have heard of my work. Killed thousands."

Buffy nodded to the doctor and helped him back to the others. She tried concentrating on their feet so they wouldn't stumble, but hearing the name William drew her attention ahead. She had bee told about the blonde man's past efore, but he never expected the past to catch up with him so suddenly. "No... what's happening on this planet?!"

"I actually haven't," Martha was side stepping but grabbed a stick as she did. It was better that nothing. She heard about staking vampires but the Doctor would be heartbroken if she did.

The Doctor stumbled forward and pulled out his sonic pointing it at Spike, "Stop! I will flip it on again! You may be fast but I'm a Time Lord. I'm just as fast. You're just a human on steroids thanks to an alien experiment five hundred years before your time. Sorry I was there and let then stay as long as they stopped going after humans. Seems they effected one I never found and he made more. I'm sorry, really I am."

Spike scoffed and laughed as he watched the dark haireed woman. "You think that puny thing will prptect you?" It was as he took a sstep toward Martha that he heard the Doctor. He spun around and stared at the brunette a moment before grinning. "Oh? You came back? Am I that hard to resist? Maybe I should use my sex appeal to draw in more bait."

Buffy frowned as ge watched the vampire she had come to life. "Doctor, that's not spike. You gitta be cqreful or he will hurt you." The blonde woman stepped forward and waved at him.