Crossing Time Lines Can Bring About New Dangers ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel)) ((18+))

akiravadel

Angel licked his lips and feathered his fingers down Jack's arm. He did wonder if this sweet nectar would effect his body. "What if I have no wounds to heal? Would it heal a torn heart? Or perhaps and broken mental capacity?" The vampire leaned down and caressed the other's cheek. "Or perhaps it could be a red thread of fate..."

"I was only messong with you..." The blonde sighed as he pulled a crumbled piece of paper from his pocket. "I wrote this once.... Maybe it's decent enough to be considered poetry."

Icarus.jpg

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Jack looked up into those eyes as he leaned into his touch a bit, "Angel... I don't know what it do... it might make you an immortal vampire." He chuckled softly. "Or it'll burn you. Who knows." He reached up to the hand on his cheek and gently held it to his face.

The Doctor read it and took a moment to look over it again. He always read so quickly he had to pause and go back over them to show he took his time. He bit his bottom lip and looked back to Spike, "wow... I know what time in your memories this took place." He reached over and gently touched his hand. "She's here... in the Tardis."

"Immortal?" Angel laughed as he shook his head. "And here I thought I already was immortal. Being a vampire and all." The brunette leaned down and kissed Jack.

Spike traced his finger down the Timelord's chest and smiled. "And you are right here in my lap. That was a past self. Now, it's me and you." The blonde took the paper and crumpled it into a ball before throwing it at the trashcan. "That was just the last thing I wrote."

Jack kissed him back touching his cheek, "a stake or the sun could harm you. I've been killed so many times and come back." He pulled Angel to lay on the bed beside him. "I'm pretty darn hungry. Can you eat regular food?"

The Time Lord looked at the Vampire and smiled, "well perhaps you should write new ones?" He leaned in kissing him softly on the lips. "Help me repair the Tardis and I could bring you to meet your favorite poet."

Aangel settled next to the Immortal and frowned. It had been a long while since he attempted human food. It wasn't that he couldn't, rather it had no taste for him. "I can. It is neither here nor there. Would you like a dinner partner?"

"You are too kimd, but I am alright. I may just give uppoeetry. I am no good at it after all." The blonde nuzzled the Timelord's neck and smiled himself. "Or you could write a poem and I will critique."

Jack looked at the vampire and smiled kissing his shoulder, "or you can snack on me after I eat." He chuckled and stood pulling his clothes on. He wondered if he could eat or if he would only eat blood.

The Doctor smiled and wrapped his arms around Spike, "I wrote poetry once in a past life, but I'm not good at writing it in English." Sighing softly he tilted his head to the side a bit. "In fact... I haven't been able to sit down and see what this regeneration likes to do. Is it painting? Instruments? I always had time in the past but my last two changes actually... my last four regenerations haven't stopped long enough to find out." War does that to a person.

"Mmm... that does sound tempting. I am content with the sustenance you've already provided so perhaps Ix'll taste your food." Angel stood and dressed before smiling at the other. He didn't necessarily feel negatively about human food. Perhaps a sprinkle of blood would inhance it.

Spike chuckled as he leaned over and kissed the Doctor's neck. "You enjoy foreplay. And being talked dirty to."

Jack smiled at the other and lead him into the kitchen only to find the Doctor and Spike being intimate at the table.

The Doctor blushed a little as he felt the trembles of pleasure going through him, "I do... but you already know that..." That was when he was hit with the wall of Jack's immortality. He turned to look at the men walking in and rubbed his hands over his face trying to ease his headache. "Morning fella's."

"It's just later in the afternoon, Doc," Jack always tried to enter room with the Doctor in them gently. He remembered how the Doctor described seeing him was like.

tumblr_n0x90xIC991rkc55vo1_250_zps0845a48e.giftumblr_n0x90xIC991rkc55vo2_250_zps0edca3fb.giftumblr_n0x90xIC991rkc55vo3_250_zps4b9084f5.giftumblr_n0x90xIC991rkc55vo4_250_zps9be53d68.giftumblr_n0x90xIC991rkc55vo5_250_zpsa329395d.giftumblr_n0x90xIC991rkc55vo6_250_zps4069a66f.giftumblr_n0x90xIC991rkc55vo7_250_zpsddf7145d.giftumblr_n0x90xIC991rkc55vo8_250_zps4795fd71.giftumblr_n0x90xIC991rkc55vo9_250_zps6391af25.giftumblr_n0x90xIC991rkc55vo10_250_zps25f9138f.gif

Angel walked in behind Jack and looked to thre two men sitting. "Hey, Spike. You having a bit of breakfast? You don't normally get up for a meal unless you have to hunt one down."

Spike casually slipped an arm around the Doctor's waist and pulled him closer, smiling at the other two. "I see you decided to dine in yourself` you always were eager for aa free meal. Just remember not to get any ideas thuis time around. I wan't be as forgiving as I was before."

Jack glanced between the two then looked to Angel realizing who he'd stolen the girl from before, "ah..." He chuckled then grabbed Angel kissing him hard, pressing him against the counter. "You're mine... unless... we make this a four-way?" He looked over to the Doctor and Spike.

The Doctor coughed on the shake he was sipping on then cleared his throat, "I um... after you eat Jack I'll need a hand with setting up the rotor in the vortex below deck. I-I'll need your help getting it in the right spot..." He cleared his throat again trying to quickly change the subject and looked at Spike. "I'll have to man-handle my legs around to settle below the grates but it'll be alright."

Angel nipped Jack's lip and chuckled. "What a kinky man. Don't worry, Spike. I am gonna have my hands too full with this one to worry about your dear crush. Besides, that was long ago."

"Shut up, Angel." Spike huffed as he looked off to the side before e realized what the Doctor was telling him. "Wait... Manhandle? No, no manhandling. Why don't you let someone else do that part? You can supervise."

- - - Updated - - -

Angel nipped Jack's lip and chuckled. "What a kinky man. Don't worry, Spike. I am gonna have my hands too full with this one to worry about your dear crush. Besides, that was long ago."

"Shut up, Angel." Spike huffed as he looked off to the side before e realized what the Doctor was telling him. "Wait... Manhandle? No, no manhandling. Why don't you let someone else do that part? You can supervise."

Jack smirked and smacked his ass before digging into the fridge for what he wanted. The Tardis had several already prepared meals in there sitting in stasis. He grabbed a large plate with a medium rare steak on it, potatoes and gravy. He took a seat on the other side of the table. "Yeah, Doc I've helped you repair her before."

"No, she's my ship and the rotor is even going to be hard for me to connect correctly. Jack you know for the M-19 transits in the 51st century?" Jack nodded his head as he stuffed his face. "The stasis rotor in that is easier than the vortex rotor."

Jack's eyebrows rose, "okay... I give then. I don't want to implode the universe."

Angel took a seat next to Jack and stole a bite off his plate as he just took a backseat and listened to the group talk. He wouldn't know what they were talking about, he saw no point in joining the conversation.

Spike shook his head as he pat the Doctor's leg. "I don't like it.I think it'd be much netter if you didn't manhandle yourself." The blonde regarded the human and tried to gauge whether he was trustworthy or not. "I can't see how it will be hard with the proper supervising."

The Doctor grit his teeth, "I'm not an invalid, I can take care of myself even with the broken lower half." He Scooted himself along Spike's lap until he was in the seat next to him. "Please get me the wheelchair."

That was when Jack realized how inured the Doctor was and what was really wrong, "Doc... you're legs aren't working?"

"Leave it, Jack, I'm fine. I'm not some person who can't take care of himself. I can fix the Tardis without any of your help," the Doctor was a bit angry about this. He had trouble asking for help or being coddled. He was always the one who helped others, this was going to be a serious challenge for him.

"you stupid wanker! Look at yourself!" Spike got to his feet and glared at the Doctor. "What do you plan to do? Everything by yourself? You think you can do it all? Fine! You can use your damn mind tricks to replenish your energy then!" The blonde growled as he stormed out of the room. He was feeling protective of the Timelord and to be shot down like that hurt. He didn't like it, needless to say. He wasn't sticking around for anyone to notice either. He went to the spa room and slammed his fist against the wall. "Stupid stupid alien!"

Angel blinked as he watched Spike leave the room. "Well, he only calls people he likes wankers. That should be a plus." The vampire attempted a smile as he looked between Jack and the Doctor. He wasn't exactly a good comfort for people. So, he usually wouldn't even attempt to be.

The Doctor's eyebrows raised as he was yelled at. Sometimes his words came out harsher then he meant for them to. Watching the other leave he felt like his heart was ripped from his chest. At that moment he wanted nothing more than to chase after him, but that was the bond pulling at him. He knew they would need some time apart sometimes he just wished he made this situation not so... bad.

Jack nibbled on his food as he watched this go down, "the other plus is he's stubborn and planning on fixing everything so that means he's feeling better." He got up and brought in a wheelchair for him. "I know you still needed our help but maybe you could have said it-"

"Leave it, Jack," the Doctor snapped and tugged the chair closer manhandled himself into it before wheeling out to the counsel room.

Jack sighed and ran his fingers through his hair, "stubborn git..."

Angel laughed as he leaned back in his chair. "Funny. They seem to have that in common. They'll make up at some point and feel better."

Jack smiled softly to Angel, "I think the Doc will have a seriously hard time with this. He never gets sick, never hurt, and barely stops. This will slow him down and being the hyper Time Lord he is to be stuck in a wheelchair might kill him more than being shot by a Dalek and regenerating." He stood up and smiled to Angel. "I'm going to help him with the ship so he doesn't seriously hurt himself. Did you want to join or try to get Spike out of hiding?"

Angel stood and shook his head before leaning in to barely brush his lips over Jack's before stepping back. "I'll go cool Spike off. Maybe by the time you are done, so will I be." The vampire pat the other man' arm before turning and leaving the room, using his sense of smell to find the blonde.

Jack raised a brow as he watched Angel go and wondered for a moment if he needed to be jealous but then smirked wondering if Angel would feel the same. He went into the counsel room and fell into helping the other like he always did. After a while they finally finished up and the poor Doctor was knackered. His body started to go into a healing cycle before he was asleep. This was going to be rough especially with the low energy levels he had at the moment. He really needed some from Spike. Jack helped him into his wheelchair but he arched and held onto the arm rests, "Argh... m-my room please..." Jack wheeled him down to his room to help him onto the bed.

Angel eventually found Spike and took a couple different tactics to get him to talk before thdblonde bolted up right andgasped. "I have to go... he's in pain..." The blonde froze as he frowned. "No... he wants to do it alone."

"Oh stop being a twat." Angel grabbed Spike's wrist and dragged him to theDoctor's room. He smiled as he entered and looked toward the Timelord. "Well, seems you two finished your work."

Jack was over top of the Time Lord trying to help him situate but he was pulling himself onto his side and tugging his legs up. He wanted to be in the fetal position, "he's in a healing cycle. He said something about Time Lords being asleep for them mostly or it's painful. Also needing energy?"

The Doctor gripped onto the sheets feeling his body healing his bones and ligaments in his back. At least it was starting to.

Spike sighed as he entered and stepped up to the bed, brushing a hand over the timelord's head. "Damnit, Theta. Why do you have to be so damn stubborn." The blonde felt compelled to help the other man, pulled to his side.

"Aren't you a helpful..." Angel tapped his chin as he raised an eyebrow at Jack. "Friend? You have something between you... don't you? I can feel it."

The Doctor whimpered softly on the bed, his body was warm from the fever starting to grip him. He took in sharp breaths of air and reached up gripping the others shirt. He didn't want him to go even if it was just to lay with him or sit there lecturing him.

Jack stepped back and looked to Angel with a sad expression, "I love him but he doesn't feel that way for me. He's the reason my life is changed, why I'm immortal and why I now work to save the Earth instead of run from my problems. I'll always be his friend but I know I don't stand a chance." He looked down feeling ashamed of himself.

Spike sighed as he laid down and wrapped his arms around the Doctor, holding him gently. "You are lucky I care about you. Rest up and I will help you when you wake."

Angel laughed as he turned away and walked out to the hall. "Well, aren't they a pair. There was a little between Spike and me. It's the real reason I slept with that woman." The vampire didn't bother looking back at the other man as he walked. "You may want to remember that."