A lesson in romance.(Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

Innosuke looked up hearing him say the last name in conjunction with his own name made it that much sweeter to hear it was like a feeling of ecstasy rushing over him as he reached out to touch Yukie’s face his lips shifting from a frown to a smile as he leaned into him “that makes me happy that you don’t know it” it never crossed his mind that first names were used at their jobsites but right now he didn’t care as he smiled “Julie is my caregiver she takes care of me when Mother and Father are gone” he said recalling that his parents both often leave for long periods both disappear at night and return early into the dusk of the next morning his eyes locked onto Yukie, the world around them disappeared he felt so warm just being there with someone that makes his world surround this one person. /this is what love feels like.. I want more/ innosuke thought to himself.

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veil

• Yukonwolfspirit

“Well she sounds very nice.” Yukie replied as smiled warmly at Innosuke. “So what do you want for dinner?” Yukie asked curiously as he splashed in the water a little his tail swishing back and forth in excitement at the thought of having Innosuke stay the night.

“What would you like” he spoke softly and as he relaxed against him his lips softly relaxing into a smile “Julie is gonna know something is up I’ve never asked to stay the night before” he looked up chucking softly as her soaked in the waters hearing splashed and swishing “are you happy” he said softly as his hand began to lightly rub against Yukie’s cheek.

“Ah…yes.” Yukie replied with a blush as he tried to stop his tail from showing how happy he was. “I don’t have guests often so, it’s nice” Yukie admitted with a deepening blush before sinking more in the water to hide his tail leaving only his head above he water. “Why don’t  we order out? I could order pizza. I know a good place that delivers” Yukie offered as he rested his head more on Innosuke’s lap.

Innosuke smirked as he pet his head gently as he looked at him without thinking  he mumbled lowly “ I love you” as he Stared at him as he realised what he said was loud enough That it was all heard as her clapped his hand against his mouth blushing darkly “I-I don’t know where that came from im so sorry” he said trying to justify the words that escaped his mouth just moments before in the silence as he looked to the side “y-yea pizza is fine” he said so embarrassed he wasn’t sure what would happen next

“….I love you also” Yukie admitted with a blush as he looked at Innosuke completely ignoring the topic of food for the moment. “I feel a strange connection with you and I wonder if it’s what everyone else feels when they talk about their mate bond” Yukie mumbled embarrassed but well he hadn’t actually ever been given a confession that was more then a simple crush by someone who only liked the idea of him. In reality no one had taken the time to really get to know him. “I’m nervous because I’ve never really been in a relationship like this…” Yukie admitted trying to justify why he was wanting to be so close to someone he had only known one day. “I feel so comfortable around you, I mean I brought you home and only my family has ever been here” Yukie explained his face red as he was trying not to panic at his budding feelings.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

He blushed his eyes wide not sure what to say as yukie also defended his words his body only wanting to melt in the moment of what he had right now his eyes looking at yukie and quickly nodded in agreement as he spoke. Innosuke felt something it felt strange yet soothing to what he wanted brain running wild as he spoke he felt it was gibberish “we should dry off and eat and stuff” he side trying to hide what his body was clearly already showing as the only thing in his mind was something he couldn’t do not on the first date. He began biting his lip rather hard.

“I’m….needing a minute to calm down” Yukie whispered his voice full of embarrassment as he hid more under the water trying to not notice how much he could see of Innosuke’s body. “Why don’t you get out first and I’ll follow? You can take whatever you want I it if my closet to wear” Yukie offered with a seeping blush.

Looking at him his eyes closing hoping and praying his body wasn’t seen as he nodded to the request and slowly moved through the water covering his lower half in the front as he quickly grabbed the clothes he had to cover his extremities “see you when you get back” he made his way to the room stopping at a door That seemed locked but smelled of roses he reached out trying to open it knowing it is locked for sure “what’s behind here..”Innosuke blinked standing there confused and naked as he tried to figure out what was behind the door “maybe it’s a closet or something maybe it’s his personal rose garden” he looked around the edges placing his ear by the door trying hear fans or a sprinkler system.

Yukie sulked in the water trying to clear his mind. After ten minutes he finally got out and headed naked to his room only stopping to look at Innosuke. “Nosey aren’t we?” Yukie teased with a smirk as he looked at Innosuke.

Looking over he jumped and looks over “I-I’m sorry it just it smells like roses in that room” he never would admit that the smell of roses was a major weakness for him seeing as how Yukies room and this room with the locked door smelled of roses “are you growing roses in there?” He said not wanting to make it obvious that he was wanting to see but figured he would be denied entry as he never really showed it on the tour. The entire time he was wondering he never noticed that Yukie was naked standing there. “ you don’t have tell me “ he added looking around.

“Strange you say it smells of roses.” Yukie replied as he chuckled softly before touching the door the lock automatically unlocking. “Before I show you…well, are we going to be…boyfriends?” Yukie asked his breath catching in his lungs as he asked such a delicate question. 

Yukie asked him a question that wracked his brain before he reached out touching his hand “Yukie what is that term actually mean” he asked almost ashamed of asking something so simple and practically public knowledge though he only knew of courting as his parents called it as they set him up with several types of females and not one really ever made him feel like this, before he looked away realising he was being asked a question he had no answer to “is this room something you don’t want people to see ‘cause I won’t make you show me” as he looked back scared to hear the answer to his original question.

“Well….it’s part of the reason I skip going out for a week once a month. I have a heat week. It can vary between needing to fuck something and being fucked.” Yukie explained as his cheeks burned. “Because of this I can’t be around anyone or I could…entice them into my bed.” Yukie explained with an embarrassed frown. “Since I don’t have another of my kind….I’ve um…had others help me when I’m in heat. This room is…my sex room that I use during heat.” Yukie finished feeling like he could melt into the floor as he opened the door revealing quite the sex dungeon.

He looked at yukie his eyes moving from him and the door till it opened and he was hit with a wave a rose scent wofted and it felt like a slap to the nose it smelled so good yet he didn’t wanna go in not because of fear not because he didn’t understand but because rose was a weakness. The smell took him off guard as he dropped the close that covered him he closed his eyes sniffing the air the rushed out “ so sweet” he spoke in a low hushed tone before stopped and looking at Yukon with a snap of his eyes opening “I-I made you uncomfortable didn’t I I’m so sorry” he bowed like Julie had showed him when asking for forgiveness to his parents for things he did wrong often as a child. “I’m so sorry Yukie”.

“You didn’t make me uncomfortable normally people just think I’m weird.” Yukie admitted as he looked at Innosuke  gently taking his hand. “You don’t need to apologize.” Yukie explained  feeling bad Innosuke thought such things needed an apology. Yukie gently rubbing Innosuke’s hand with his thumb blushed his eyes noticing Innosuke’s sudden nudity. “We need to get you dressed you might force me into an early heat being like that” Yukie admitted with a little smirk as he stepped into the room and came back with a very soft robe. “If you want you can explore.” Yukie offered with a smile.

He blushed as he got a softl robe the feeling of it was so soft as he slid his arms in and tied it noticing the larger size of it as he looked at the room he shook his head no as he wanted to be invited into the place without doing anything felt weird but he so wanted to. “yukie I-I “ he looked down and tried to continue “I don’t think I can move my legs” he said as if the smell on the robe was intoxicating, it was strong with rose scent all over each arm movement only made it smell of it more, “the scent is um strong” he said not wanting to say that it makes him hard and he stiffens at the feeling.

“I’m sorry. If you wait I can get you different clothes.” Yukie replied not even noticing his body was becoming overly hot letting off more of his heat scent. “ come with me and you can pick out whatever you like from my closet.” Yukie offered leading the way out of the room the demon still naked and almost glowing in the soft evening light.

Witch each step it felt like pain though he gritted his teeth which hurt but he ignored it as he walked behind Yukie the faster the scent faded the faster he could regain his normal mobility, he followed closely as they existed the room. innosuke thought to himself of what kind of clothes would be offered to him could it be silk or cotton though it didn’t matter the type just who wore them, /he had other partners in that room could that mean/ he thought with an inquisitive look gracing his face “Yukie can I brush my teeth also?” He asked softly knowing his teeth may hurt due to the fact he ate and never brushed them, he began thinking again /do demons even need to brush their teeth?/ his eyes scanning the naked body in front of him his eyes pacing along each little curve and change his mind went back to when they were in the water he had a tail and swam like a fish /is he a merman demon?/

“Oh yeah, um in my bathroom in the top drawer is supplies anything you need just use” Yukie replied knowing the drawer contained the basic bathroom supplies that where new and unopened along with many different types of condoms, and lube. As Yukie picked out some sweats and a baggy t-shirt that looked more like a favorite pajama shirt. Gently setting the clothes on the bathroom counter Yukie was quick to slip on his own clothes and sat on the bed looking away from Innosuke to give him privacy. “Feel free to make yourself at home.” Yukie whispered slightly feeling like he had scared Innosuke off with such a room.

Innosuke nodded walking to the bathroom and opening the door grabbing what he needed he did stare at the boxes and almost poured as he heard yukie whisper and peaked out toothbrush in his mouth and smiled “please don’t worry I um..roses um “ struggling with explains he took the brush from his mouth and cleared his thoat “roses are a thing for me they sort of make me feel things “ he said quickly shoving the toothbrush back into his mouth and began brushing thinking to himself /I couldn’t possibly tell him what they do but I should tell them they have a different effect on me he should know/ he stopped for a second peaking out again and spoke fast “ roses have a thing they do to me and I’ve been told it’s shameful please don’t think of me as hating you I certainly do not and I’m certainly excited to see the room better another time, that is if you would want me to come back after tonight” he said as he shoved the toothbrush back into his mouth and brushed harder at his gums feeling a strange sharp pain in his mouth.

“I’m more then happy to have you visit again” Yukie replied as he snuggled down in the bed holding a pillow close to his body. “And maybe once we get to know each other more we can maybe look at the room again” Yukie mumbled his face red as he thought about all the things they could do in that room. Burying his face in the pillow Yukie took a few calming breaths begging his heat to keep off until Innosuke left his home so he didn’t see Yukie so needy and desperate.

Innosuke finished brushing and peaked out and smiled /he looks so comfy/ he thought as he took small steps forward trying to be quiet and not so loud just in case Yukie had fallen asleep stopping at the edge of the bed lied a shirt,lightly taking it he dis-robed and put the shirt on before lightly crawling into bed, the soft pillow hugging he’s body but he was still to scared to move to much “goodnight Yukie “ he had whispers slow still unsure if he was asleep or just not be able to see his eyes due to his level of view and the pillow I front of Yukie. 

“I’m not asleep….” Yukie mumbled softly as he looked at Innosuke his eyes clearly sleepy. “We still need to eat dinner” Yukie mumbled as he sat up looking more exhausted then before.

Looking at the clearly sleepy yukie he laughed covering his mouth his eyes shifted from the bed to how Yukie looked as he sat up “that’s probably the cutest thing I’ve heard” he sat up holding his body up as he looked around noticing the lights still on and the creature next to him looking sleepy as hell made the moment more perfect.