A lesson in romance.(Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

He looked over and let out a laugh as yukie spoke the mention of elegance as he sped up his walk and turned to face yukie walking backwards in the hall “not as elegant as being forced to dance the waltz as well as many other dances” he continues to walk backwards “as for PE father says it helps build the best type of body for women” he says lightly tapping his own chest. Softly he dug into his bag pulling out his camera still walking backwards somehow dodging every person that walked in the halls. “ say Yukie do you like getting your picture taken?”

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veil

• Yukonwolfspirit

“Mmh I’d say figure skating is just as elegant as dancing.” Yukie replied with a smirk having been into the sport for the last six months and well he was on the fence on the competition aspect of it. Watching Innosuke walk around everyone like he did backwards made Yukie raise an eyebrow in amusement and slight worry he would fall. “Um well…I don’t mind it. I mean I do a lot of things work wise and hobby wise that require photos taken.” Yukie admitted as he blushed. 

With a sudden halt he lifted his camera adjusting the levels and with a small move of his finger the shutter closed  taking the photo he smirked, looking at it he moved softly nodding softly “you know you photograph well I’m sure you do well with a lot you hold elegance in all that you do it seems” he spoke softly before hanging his camera on his neck and he reached out to grab at yukie’s hand.

“I’m glad you see it that way” Yukie replied as he blushed red at the sudden photo. Looking at Innosuke Yukies face burned as he took the males hand embarrassed but also secretly happy. “Mmh so how do you feel about dogs?” Yukie asked curiously as he gently lead the way towards their classrooms.

Lightly holding his hand he pulled gently around the corner the students around them thinning as they continued into the hall “dogs? Oh they can be cute though I’ve never had one due to father and his fear of his neat suits getting dirty” he laughed softly “though it would be funny” he stopped slowly reaching to a halt he looked up as he held yukie’s hand tightly he looked back with almost saddened expression to his eyes “ ah well it seems we must part soon” he turned and looked at at yukie not sure what to say and frankly he felt like he could stay this way forever happily being like this would satisfy his mind strangly he couldn’t figure out why it was this way with a sigh he glanced back to the doors and bowed gently in a silly yet funny way.

“I’ll see you after my nude painting experience~” Yukie teased as he walked off to his room all the more amused. Innosuke was interesting and well, charming. Yukie had been around many humans and non had been as kind as Innosuke. Waving softly Yukie walked into his room and sat down watching as the instructor started the lesson.

Watching him walk away as he spoke innosuke stood there and waited for him to walk in as he mumbled under his breath “cheeky bastard” he smirked and walked away his hands slipped into his pocket as he walked away to his class as he pulled his hand from his pocket to look at the pen scrawled on his hand “I wonder what this feeling is” he pulled out his phone and quickly jetted the number into it sending out a quick text to the number

-Hey there Model man.

with a smirk he placed his phone into his pocket as he walked into class he sat down looking up to see the instructions for class he bit his lip thinking to himself /wonder what he’s doing in class/

“Don’t you know the nude model isn’t suppose to text during class~” Yukie texted back with a snicker as he sat to work setting up his canvas and paints. Settling down he listened to the instructor before starting on his giant end of term project that would make or break his grades.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

-saying that doesn’t make me want to end this conversation -he wrote back with a smirk as his class started he looked around seeing so many students panicking as the objective of it was take a candid photo of someone dear in a moment of happiness, he sighed not sure if he ever could get such a photo as he texted yukie -what’s your end of term objective this year? mines so weird-

-oh trust me full nude with five mirrors in here showing every delicate angle of my body- yukie teased back with a devil emoji as he continued painting. Hearing his phone buzz he texted back -it’s a free for all teacher is tiered as hell and doesn’t care though my musical piece might be afew months of no sleep- Yukie finished with a smile.

-well I wouldn’t mind photographing that - he texted back in retort to his comment though he wasn’t sure what to say to the rest he stared at the bored leaning down and staring at the teacher who droned on and on about the project and what he wanted to do for it a small image popped into his head an image of yukies body pressed against him his lips parted and bit into his lip yet again.

-I’m not shy when it comes to showing skin. Maybe you can take some pictures tonight in my studio.- Yukie replied with a snicker as he set down his brushes and set to the side to dry having to step out of the classroom for a moment. -stepping out for the rest of class I’ll see you after- Yukie texted before cheekily peeking in the door. Sticking out his tongue revealing a sexy metal piercing with no hesitation Yukie flipped off Innosuke playfully before heading back down the hallway to find a comfy isolated spot to drink in peace.

Alerted to his phone buzzing he took a peek at it as he turned a soft shade of pink at his response he looked down biting his lip trying to hide the pink cheeks he bore on his face, he got another buzz sent to his phone he read this one as well as he looked up to the door  to see Yukie standing at the cracked door seeing his piercing glint in the light then to get flipped off he texted back -Ass, what was that about? Are you wanting me to come at you?- Innosuke sat there stunned at the moment that just happened.

-whatever I’m doing has got to be more interesting then that class- Yukie texted back as he sipped his water bottle full of a dark red liquid. -I’m going to go get something to eat wanna come?- Yukie asked with a devilish smirk as he enjoyed tormenting Innosuke just a little. -my treat~- Yukie finished as he waited outside of the classroom for Innosuke.

He let out a tsk sound as he stood up from his chair grabbed his things “I am not feeling to well I will be retiring for today please excuse me” innosuke grabbed his things and left the room the reason for his about leave wasn’t not due to feeling ill it was all due to the last text he received leaving class to eat sounded better then sitting in a class he already knew what do, he walked out the door and looked to the side seeing yukie standing near by and quickly grabbed his hand walking away from the door of the class room his eyes somewhat glasses but his objective was not to stay so close to that room.

Innosuke stayed quiet till they were farther away from the door as he looked over at Yukie “talk what was that all about hmm? And what in the hell..” stopping mid sentence he Looked to the side “sorry I didn’t mean to snap like that I guess I’m frustrated or maybe it’s just this weird feeling in my chest” he looked up hoping he would be forgiven for his outburst.

“Your good from what I understand humans have strange feelings all the time.” Yukie replied as he licked a drop of red juice off of his lip with his pierced tongue. “I wanted to go eat but wanted to see your cute face annoyed with me seems my message to fuck you struck a nerve~” Yukie teased as he finished his drink and slipped it in his bag. “Though I doubt it would be more then sex between us. Being a permanent part of my life would be cruel to you.” Yukie admitted with a small shrug as he held Innosuke’s hand a little closer a hidden sadness seeping out of Yukies words.

As yukie spoke he froze at the word humans he looked up studying the person in front of him as he licked his lips he quickly shifted his eyes away /what is wrong with me/ he thought to himself / is this feeling something I should be afraid of?/ he looked back to yukie answering his question “struck a nerve? Hardly.” Brushing off the reason for his outburst being unknown to him. Yukie spoke more as he stood there hearing the words he spoke as he looked down with a blush tinting his cheeks “permanent part of your life? Cruel to me?” He whispered softly and shook his head “did you still want to eat though you don’t have to pay for me” the sadness of his words ran through innosuke’s mind as if to call out and tell him to do something. /he seemed so sad when he said that could he be..lonely../

“Nope. My treat I can’t allow you to pay since I dragged you out to the restaurant.” Yukie replied with a smirk trying to move the conversation away from dating and loneliness.  As Yukie lead Innosuke out to the parking lot  he headed to a very nice shiny electric blue speed bike. “Ever rode one?” Yukie asked curiously wanting to know if he should be worried about Innosuke falling off.

“I-I fine” he spoke fast trying to accept his offer without pissing him off as they walked out his hand still being head by Yukie he was tugged out to a blue bike he had seen them before mostly on television and movies though he had never rode on the back of one that was actually moving he sat on them many times when his  mother would force him to take photos on after she did his makeup so she could show off her work on males. “Um sort of I imagine it can’t be that hard, I have my car here we would just have to walk a bit to get to it.” He spoke softly as if to be ashamed of never actually riding a bike like this before.

“Alright just hold on to me if you fall off don’t worry I’ll catch you” Yukie replied as he grabbed his helmet and handed it to Innosuke. “Make sure it’s snug.” Yukie warned as he opened up the side to a deep hole to stash their bags. “I’ll take your bag” Yukie asked wanting to put it in the locked trunk section of his bike.

“Uh sure I’ll try” he spoke softly grabbing the helmet and being instructed on what to do with it he looked at him and laughed alittle putting the helmet on his head making gentle care to tighten it carefully and yet tight. Watching Yukie open a bag he watched him and quickly tooK his phone from his pocket and stuffed it into his own bag before handing it over to Yukie. /he is so weird and yet I like the feeling I have when I’m around him../ waiting a moment he smirked looking at Yukie his eyes slowly gliding down the others body before looking away hearing a laugh in the distance.

“Ready?” Yukie asked as he smiled happily. Getting on the bike Yukie turned it on the engine purring to life. “ make sure you hold my waist tight.” Yukie added his lips turning up into a smirk as he waited.

“Yeah let’s go” he gently hoped into the bike hiding his face into Yukies back as his arms snaked around his waist tightening his grip around. He felt so close to him and yet felt so far away from the entire world, he felt his heart speed up but not due to him being nervous but more so from the fact he was so close to someone else / would mother and father be upset if I brought him home someday.. let’s not dwell on that /

Yukie chuckling started the bike forward slow and after feeling Innosuke wouldn’t fall off easily Yukie set off at full speed. Driving down the street Yukie took a more scenic route and after what seemed like an hour they finally arrived at a cute restaurant/cafe by the sea. Parking in the parking lot Yukie sighed and stretched before looking back at Innosuke .

During the ride innosuke looked up seeing the world around him slowly turn more scenic and before he knew it the ride was over he felt the bike come to a stop as he looked up releasing his grip before stopping softly to look at Yukie who suddenly turned his head, Innosuke quickly  looked away and got off the bike clearing his throat before offering out his hand for Yukie to grab. “Let me help you off the bike your legs may be sore” he spoke softly and yet caring not wanting him to get hurt.