A lesson in romance.(Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

“Why thank you. Aren’t you the perfect gentleman.” Yukie replied with a blush as he took Innosuke’s hand and got off the bike taking a minute to stretch his legs. Finishing his task he looked at the cafe with a smile. “They serve amazing cake and coffee.” Yukie admitted as he took off Innosuke’s helmet before  taking his hand again. “I should warn you….it’s a demon cafe…” Yukie explained with a worried look not sure Innosuke would be okay at eating at such a place.

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veil

• Yukonwolfspirit

Innosuke smirked had his hand was taken while he was stretching innosuke looked to the side trying to hide the blush hitting his cheeks so heavily before feeling the helmet being taken off he looked at yukie “ my mother taught me to always be a gentleman apparently it helps with the ladies as for the bar it’s fine I think you won’t get in trouble for bringing me?” He heard his father talk about demons before but never placed Yukie as one in his mind Yukie was a human like him,right?

“Mmh no I’m kinda high up on the food chain of demons…think along the lines of royalty.” Yukie replied with a small shrug not wanting Innosuke to worry. “As long as your mg guest your welcome alongside all the other demons.” Yukie explained as he lead the way inside the cafe. Looking at Innosuke Yukie couldn’t help but hide a blush his heart racing. 

“welcome! seating for two?” A voice asked as a cute fairy stepped out of the kitchen only to squeal and hug Yukie. “You said you would visit more!” She cried out with a small giggle.

”and you said you wouldn’t hug me every time I visit” Yukie replied almost teasing as he was quickly let go.

”ah right.” She replied straightening herself and her maid uniform before leading them to a secluded table with a view.

“You are a demon?” Innosuke heard from his father that all demons were filthy creatures with a incurable list for all sorts of things his lips not moving but his body tugged along as he couldn’t believe it no way was Yukie such a disgusting creature he heard about from his father as they walked in Innosuke heard a voice come from what seemed like out of nowhere before a lady came out with wings  he blinked his hand only grasping yukies tighter as if to say what is that.

A feeling rushed over him when a someone else hugged Yukie his heart sank only a little during the exchange they seemed so close to each other and yet it bothered Innosuke /why does that hug bug me so much/ he shrugged it off only to be lead further inside Innosuke not once letting go of Yukie’s hand.

“Well yes, I thought it was pretty obvious when you asked about my eyes.” Yukie explained with a blush as he was tightly hugged and they both sat down. As chime brought them two menus Yukie double checked they had human options. “Give us a minute to decide please.” Yukie asked chime (the fairy maid) softly as she nodded and left. Looking at the menu Yukie was browsing the demon portion of the menu that was written beside the human options. “Does it change you wanting to be around me?” Yukie asked as he looked out at the sea secretly afraid of Innosuke’s words.

“ I guess it never dawned on me I’d meet one in person and be so different from what my Father described” he spoke softly as menus were brought out and yukie spoke to her she seemed to love her job the way she acted around them. Looking at the menu Yukie spoke again this time he asked a question which made him freeze /I don’t wanna lose him/ ran through his mind as the response came from his lips “ nothing is different then what I see in front of me” he raised the menu to hide the blush from his face as he continued “ I like the feeling I have when you’re around I don’t want to miss it.. I want to keep it” he spoke his voice softly cracking showing his fear of admitting a feeling he didn’t understand and he didn’t know.

“ I’m glad.” Yukie replied with a blush as he felt his body burn at the compliment. “I usually don’t announce what I am, when I do people get worried and scared. We aren’t bad though just, different” Yukie admitted with a small sigh as he set his menu down. “I’m going to be finishing out this week with you but next week I’ll be taking a medical leave of absence.” Yukie explained planning to let Innosuke know now so he wouldn’t be upset when Yukie just didn’t show up. “I’ll be able to text you the whole time but I won’t be able to visit you or go to classes.” Yukie explained knowing that at most they had four days to share before he locked himself away.

Innosuke heard the sigh and looked up confused as Yukie spoke “wait a leave? Where are you going?” Innosuke spat out unable to believe he would be leaving so soon he cleared his throat and started again “ what is wrong, how long will you be gone? Are you sick?” He tried to keep his calm his eyes darting to look at anything other then Yukie not sure if he would look would he crack under the feeling he had or the idea of losing the feeling so soon after getting it. /he will forget me.., he will leave me/ his lips tightened in a line.

“I’m going to be resting and relaxing. I can’t be around humans or demons for that week, it’s just personal reasons” Yukie explained with a deep blush his face going red in embarrassment at the thought of sharing such intimate details. Since Yukie was the only one of his kind…he well, he was a hot mess to put it nicely. This next week he would be in a deep heat and well to protect himself from throwing himself at any willing partner. Because of how hard it was on his system he stayed home during that time and slept it off, Since hormone pills didn’t have that much of an effect he could go either into extreme needy by to be fucked heat or extreme needing to do the fucking heat. “Despite taking a personal week I’ve got a body that if over exhausted gets sick easily. Just working out to much can put me in the hospital if I’m not careful” Yukie explained as it also explained why he didn’t do P.E. . “So it’s not unusual for me to skip out on school sometimes. But I won’t be just cutting contact you can still text and call me” Yukie offered feeling bad for having this happen so soon.

Yukie explained it all letting him know he would be gone for only a week it wasn’t a permanent leave just that he would go to school a week and be there, Innosuke already was making a plan to get his notes from classes and any assignments from those classes just for Yukie. “ I see I guess it’s a little better knowing is along a week I guess I’ll just have to um get your your assignments from classes  and make sure you  have all you need I can drop them off each day if you like” not filling knowing what the reason was he  just offered to drop them off. He looked more over the menu and smiled at him softly.

“Oh I’ve got that covered I’m doing online assignments for that week.” Yukie explained as he blushed a touch more.

”are you two ready?” Chime asked making Yukie sigh slightly in relief.

”yeah I’ll have the red moon milkshake and a buger and fries.” Yukie ordered having chosen from both the human and demon side for his lunch.

Listening only to feel let down that he could find an excuse to see him during his leave he was interrupted before he could even speak as the fairy lady came back and asked for their order  “um I will take the burger and fries and a water please” yanked from it he thought quickly / touch his hand touch it / Innosuke looked down at his hand and  reached across the table lightly placing his hand on top of Yukies. He looked back out the window trying to not look so saddened by the rejection of going to see this person for an entire week.

“Innosuke. I don’t want to just leave for a week but….it’s for your safety and mine. I don’t even know how you feel about me.” Yukie explained as he looked at Innosuke’s hand touching his. Gently taking his hand more Yukie smiled softly. “This makes me feel you want more then just a casual friendship.” Yukie explained as he looked out at the sea for a moment.

“How I feel?” He looked down trying to think of what the feeling was and he wasn’t even sure  what the feeling he was experiencing was called, Yukie continued as he looked up “I um I “ His eyes looked down trying to find the word not sure how to explain it his own hand tightened around Yukie as he felt a spark hit his hand as he looked at his hand quickly the feeling of pain went away as he bit his lip “the only way I can describe this feeling I have is it makes me want it more” he said softly

“I see. Well I’m glad you enjoy being around me that much.” Yukie replied with a soft smile.

”alright here you two lovebirds are!” Chime replied as she set down the hot plates of food. “We’re so glad to see you bring your new boyfriend with you. I mean after the last one it’s nice to see you putting yourself out there again! I mean other then just week long flings for that week if you know what I mean.” Chime replied with a laugh making Yukies face burn red. “Any away holler if you need us” chime replied going off to share the good news with the other demons.

“Huh” he said out loud only meaning to think it after the fairy spoke he turned dark red and tried to process the words she had just spoke /love…birds… is this love?/ Innosuke thought  as he tried to come to terms with it though another word she said also set his heart a flutter the word boyfriend ran through his mind as he wasn’t sure what Yukie would say to her response but she ran off talking to so many more of the patrons to this cafe “what is this that im feeling is it love?”

“Sorry chime can be very outspoken.” Yukie replied trying to calm his red face as he sipped his blood shake. “Well, my understanding is love is when it pains you to be away from other person.” Yukie explained as he gently held Innosuke’s hand tighter.

Yukie explained as he bit his lip “I I think..” he stopped his words as he looked around changing the topic again “bathroom” he spoke softly and looked down almost embarrassed to ask to be taken to the bathroom though secretly in his mind ran another image him pulling Yukie with to plant a kiss though he would never force Yukie to do it.

“Eh? Oh yeah I can show you” Yukie replied with a smile as he hit a rune on the table to have one of the maids watch over their food. “This way.” Yukie replied leading him to a secluded back bathroom.

“Thanks” he slowly stands up and follows closely behind Yukie, his hand often reaching out to grab his hand but chickens out and pulls back as he followed his lead as he spoke softly “yukie I want..” he stopped himself continuously telling his mind /don’t say it he will run away don’t do it he will run/ he bit his lip in the internal fight in his mind.

“Yes?” Yukie asked curiously his eyes watching Innosuke. “You can speak freely I’m the last person in this place that will judge” Yukie replied as he smiled warmly at Innosuke.

Innosuke made a tsk sound lightly walked to him closer and touched his cheek “I want to do something but I don’t think I should” he said fear of rejection by Yukie as he bit his lip not sure how to step out of the awkwardness that fueled is thoughts and the want to or the need to do something he just stood there holding hands with someone who game him this feeling of what others specifically the fairy lady described as love the first time he heard this word his parents never used it around him

“If you always hold back you may look back with regret wishing you would have done it” Yukie replied his cheeks burning as he rested his cheek more int Innosuke’s touch having missed such a gentle touch. Yukie after the incident with his last lover had stayed alone for the last two years. Other then the lovers to help him during his heat week. Yukie though he wouldn’t ever admit it  was rather starved for affecrion

/do it do it now/ his man repeatedly played that sentence over and over but he was so scared. Scared of failing scared of his heart being hurt like he has seen his friends do over and over to the girls they were with, this for him was new territory “I want to but this isn’t the time but..” he said he knew he was going to regret this statement but he was beating himself up Inter all to the whole situation weather to kiss or not to kiss the man that stood in front of him. Moving his thumb along his his face. 

Moving  from Innosuke’s hand Yukie smiled softly before leaning in and every so gently kissed Innosuke. Gently kissing Innosuke’s lips Yukies kiss tender and very loving and putting his body closer to Innosuke there was only a few inches of passionate heat between them. Breaking away for a moment Yukie could only blush having taken a huge chance that Innosuke would feel the same with him.