A lesson in romance.(Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

spacer.png

Name: Yukie

Race/Species: Demon

Hair: white

Skin: like snow but very soft to touch

Eyes: bright red

Demon forms: various animal and different demon forms. He can shape shift. 

Dislikes: Stress, Doctor visits, and early mornings.

Bio: Yukie is 225 years old. He stopped aging at the ripe old age of 25. He was parted if a demon weapon project that was a result of illegal testing and medical work to create the perfect weapon. Because of how he was created there isn’t another of Yukies species since they never figured out how to duplicate him. Because he is the only one of his kind it makes him feel rather lonely. Yukie is under a a species protection status due to being the only one of his kind that can shape shift like he does.

Due to the whole media coverage with the demon facility and the illegal stuff that happened Yukie is known all over as an actual demon living among humans and it is reflected in how he acts around humans.

As Yukie adjusted and started to live to the human world he ended up getting a huge payout (from the wrong doings of the facility) to set him up for life in the real world.  After he settled down into his new home (giant area of space will be discussed later as plot point or not) Yukie set to work on deciding what to do with his life. One of the things that he thought he could kill time with was classes offered by a collage nearby and with that brought Yukie into the more stable world of careers he could master and what he wanted to do with his life.

———-

Sighing softly Yukie looked at the class before him. Why he needed a basic cooking class was beyond him. Humans liked to do this thing so it shouldn’t be horribly for him to take such a simple class, besides on the off chance he couldn’t order takeout he needed a backup option. Settling down in a workstation Yukie set his bag down and looked at the variety of ingredients before him. He found the schedule in his hands rather ridiculous, having let the office decide he had realized how much of a mistake it was letting strangers decide his fate.

Instead of medical courses Yukie had been dropped into art programs and some basic classes to even out his adventure this year. Granted it was most likely to the fact that he made others rather nervous when in a medical setting. Picking up the instructions Yukie groaned mentally at the idea of sharing such a workspace with someone else who most likely wouldn’t be looking forward to their term partner being Yukie.

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veil

• Yukonwolfspirit

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: Innosuke

Race: Human

skin: somewhat sunkissed

hair: brown

likes: cooking,photography, drinking and having fun, Partying

dislikes: too much attention on him, being asked to do things for free 

skills: a prodigy in his family due to how quickly he advanced in classes

backstory: Innosuke lives his life full of being told he needs to be better work harder live life harder, his dad gave extremely high standards to his son and expected him to follow each and every single rule down to the letter, his father worked in a large factory which let him go after a “top secret” creation of cells were sent to its buyer. Innosukes mother who worked as a makeup queen did make up for celebrities and tv show host even for photography businesses, highly successful also places high expectations on her son forcing him to feel jaded and yet so attentive to the world.

—————

Innosuke walked into the same four walls of building he had since last year this year his mother demanded he do classes that had to do with some sort of creativity which sadly included photography, and cooking as a primary course. Innosuke sighed heavily and kicked the ground as he stalked the halls to his first class: cooking.

Innosuke being quite fit for his age and worked out to keep himself from having to much fun that he would be noticed, he rather liked blending in. Opening the door to the class he walked in the sound of his boots hitting the floor and the small bag he carried his course materials lighting tapping his jeans, which weren’t snug but still comfy, small holes adorned the knee areas of his pants.

Approaching the front to hear his instructions on what to do and where to go he rubbed his eyes softly attempting to focus on the sheet and looked around for his placement. His black shirt shifting on his upper body as he looked around, finding his place next to someone else who also seemed to be in another place mentally he walked over.

“Seems you’ll be my partner this year.” Yukie replied almost bored as he sat on his stool looking over the recipe book with a frown. Why they where cooking stuff they could easily order with a push of a button confused Yukie. “My name is Yukie.” Yukie replied as he took in the male standing next to him before chuckling lightly. “Have to ask though did you ask to take a cooking class?” Yukie asked with a raised brow not sure the man before him looked like someone who would choose such a mundane course.

Innosuke laughed softly rubbing the fabric of his bag as he nodded “yeah seems so” looking down he rubbed the fabric harder a subtle thought crossed his mind / jeez not even a girl mother would not be happy / he watches the male sit down on the stool as he spoke calling attention to innosuke as he listened hearing the boys name he nodded as he took his bag off,joining the male in sitting in the stool “innosuke” as his attention was called yet again he let out a sigh “apparently it’s to help creativity as my Mother so elegantly put it” he looked to the side and placed his bag on the floor with a small clatter from the materials he had in there. Innosuke cleared his through “ what about you?”

“Apparently I’m not to be trusted with medical knives. The school just picked most of my classes. Seems they are all art and creative mind classes.” Yukie admitted with a chuckle. “Leaves me so little time to go out or spend the night with others.” Yukie admitted with a shrug as he knew it couldn’t be helped. “Can you cook? Or was that not allowed by your strict mother?” Yukie asked with a raised brow trying to not be to nosey.

Looking up and listening to the other male let out a small chuckle as he explains why he was there Innosuke thought to himself /he looks like a demon the one that father talked about in the news…maybe I should ask him/. Innosuke was pulled back as he was being asked about his mother. Innosuke tilted his head trying to find a way to describe it “well Mother is not one to let guys cook but seeing as how she had a Son, she figured I might as well know how to further my need in the world..I guess” Innosuke thought more on it /This guy doesn’t seem to be bad and he seems to be very interesting/. With a small shuffle of the paper he lowered his voice “you have a desire to be in medical but what’s your drive to be in it” Innosuke sat with small shifty eyes looking between his paper and the Male beside him. 

“Medical science basically I want to open up a clinic with herbal medicine. But, honestly I’m not really set on that career I mean why limit myself to one job for eternity?” Yukie explained as he rested his chin on his hand. “In all reality….I’m just here for fun and to figure out life. I’m not here to really devote myself down to one field just yet. I mean I did that my first two years, and I have no need for a serious job I’m pretty comfy in most aspects of life” Yukie added with a smirk as he watched the instructor arrive meaning that class could begin and they could start cooking.

As he spoke he rested his hand on his chin, listening to the twang of voice but one word ran through his mind /eternity/ it ran through in a weird way. “Eternity..way to long for me id rather live in the moment” he spoke softly with fully thinking of his words. With a sigh and the clatter of the door being open innosuke jerked back sitting properly In the stool like he was taught to react when someone of authority walked into a room. He thought to himself / wow so cool innosuke acting like how you were taught in front of someone/

“Mmh one could say eternity that it’s a lonely existence.” Yukie added leaving the man’s words at that as he watched the teacher start the instructional video. Todays dish was a simple thick stew easy enough for beginners but difficult enough to pick up some cooking skills. Having ended the ten minute sped up video the teacher let them start in their table groups. “Alright, do you want to cut meat or vegetables?” Yukie asked looking at the table and back at Innosuke.

The words he spoke in response left him thinking over and over about it through the entire video speaking soft is what cut him back to reality as he looked up and nodded “yes um the vegetables I don’t think I could cut up meat properly..unless you want to show me?” With his words he smirked softly almost in a flirtatious way and he reached for the knife and a vegetable, his own words replaying in his mind Not sure what the boy would say.

“I can show you how to do meat.” Yukie replied with a smirk noticing the obvious attempt at flirting. Grabbing the thick slice of meat Yukie carefully took his knife. “It didn’t show it in the video but you want to remove fat and tendons for this recipe.” Yukie explained showing how he cut the meat to get the perfect meat chunks. “I feel any extra fat will make the soup to greasy tasting.” Yukie finished as he carefully seasoned the meat and started to sear it like he had seen professional chefs do on tv. “Maybe I can show you this recipe with better ingredients and better meat.” Yukie offered not caring for the lower end cut of meat that was now a golden brown for the stew.

With the response given innosuke watched carefully as well as cutting the bits of vegetables as he looked up only to see the meat cutt and being lifted up as he brought the knife down only inches from his fingers holding the carrot that he was chopping, “ah well I see well I can’t wait for that” looking back down and smirking softly as he continued to cut the vegetable down watching softly as he let out a small wince only to see that he did place a small scratch from the blade from his careless cooking. “Shit..”

“Well unless you have a significant other who would disapproved of a dinner date” Yukie added as he set the stew in the pot and started working on the heavy broth. Stopping what he was doing Yukie gently pushed  Innosuke’s down to stop him from cutting more vegetables. “Your going to lose a finger if your not careful.” Yukie replied wincing at the thought of smelling Innosuke’s blood. “Let me show you.” Yukie replied as he stood behind Innosuke pressing their bodies close as his hands rested over Innosuke’s to correct his knife posture showing him how to better hold the knife away from his fingers. “Keep your fingers tucked in and your arm closer to your body.” Yukie explained trying to not be distracted by how close he had to stand behind Innosuke.

He stopped, holding his hand before looking up “Right sorry clearly I was distracted” he replayed the others question about a partner in his head. Before he knew it he was forced to sit and felt the warmth on his back and his hand touching his own, his heart only pattering faster as he followed the instructions and swallowed hard “ right tucking fingers and chopping like that” softly he looked to the side trying to hide the movements of his head /so..soft must be the lotion mother uses on her clients maybe he’s one of them../ he snapped out of his thoughts “ say yukie why do you care if I had a partner” he mumbled under his breath as he clearly was thinking out loud.

“Well I’m not the kind of man to hit on others who are taken plus if this kind of touching did make your partner was upset with me I’d hate for them to be fined for taking out their anger on me if it became physical. In all honesty I don’t care to have some vengeful lover coming after me because I’m casually touching you or hanging around you.” Yukie added as he helped teach Innosuke with his hands guiding him how to easily cut an onion to make the chunks more even.
“For explanations sake I dated a guy for a year who lied about his husband. I lost an eye and got the shit beat out of me when the angry husband found us in bed at his house. I was unaware he was married or I would have said no to his advances. In the end the husband ended up in jail for a year and had to pay hefty fines and my hospital bills. His lies ruined my relationship with the company I worked for at the time.” Yukie explained thinking back to the huge news scandal last fall that had caused his separation with a lower end modeling agency. 

Listening to him and not really focusing he muttered out an answer as he spoke softly “single” the words pained him this word would show he never really found time to mingle with anyone female or male though he never found himself enticed by the female form in the slightest, “must be rough can’t be as rough as having a mother who quickly tried to set you up with every female she could and you weren’t even the slightest interested in them by any means” he spoke softly before recalling the news mentioning A huge scandals his mom was so pissed she was losing a huge contract with this high end agency, Innosuke leaned back against the body of Yukie who was still behind him showing him how to cut still.

“Mmh well if it would make her happy I could be your fake girlfriend. I’ve been told I have a rather beautiful feminine body.” Yukie offered with a smirk as he finished the chopping session and stepped away from Innosuke to add the vegetables to a pan to soften. “All I ask in return is for you play the part of my boyfriend for work. It’s cheaper to book couples rooms and reservations. Not to mention it makes me seem less threatening, and takes the heat off of me when it comes to group outing events with my jobs. As an added bonus you won’t pay for a thing while with me and I’ll even add in a nice allowance every week.” Yukie offered with a smile as he sat down on his chair knowing if he took one other person he would be able to skip out on after parties and drinking if his “boyfriend” demanded they go out alone. Not to mention it would save him the hassle of others trying to set him up for marriage with their own kids.

Hearing the proposal he could only laugh as if anyone would believe he had a lover, how exactly would he explain this “girl” to his parents let alone to all the pledges from the long list of women who all begged for him to accept them “that would be rather interesting in the long run” with a gently push he lightly pushed yukie’s shoulder as if they had been best buddies for a very long time “look this whole time we have been cooking there’s been a girl eyeing you that and of course I am curious about that eye colour you have” quickly changing the topic as not to feel so weird of how he felt that and hiding this sensation he had “so how about tonight you teach me how to cook?

“Well think about it, it would solve both our problems.” Yukie replied with a shrug as he chuckled playfully amused by Innosuke’s playful side “well… I’m not into girls never have been so I don’t pay them much mind when they flirt I mean there’s no good reason to give them false hope.” Yukie admitted as he stirred the pot of stew watching it slowly bubble before adding in more spices. “My eye color can change but it’s natural. I have albinism, strangely it gave me red eyes instead of dark grey” Yukie explained pretty use to explaining his looks at the mention of cooking Yukie was glad to have a subject change away from how off he looked. “Honestly sure why not? I’ll have to go shopping but if you can show up at six I would love to help you with your skills” Yukie added with a chuckle as he looked at the finished dish before taking a small spoonful to taste. “What do you think?” Yukie asked offering the second taste to Innosuke.

Looking at him feeling like he should not have been forced to take this class but yes it was good luck he had “yes that sounds good to me”he nudged again only glancing back at the girls who were either looking at them both or yukie who seemed to be sweet and gentle. Watching him take a taste of the stew as he was soon offered some he lightly opened his lips and leaned forward lightly tasting the stew it seems so hearty and amazing, he let out a small moan to the taste “so good now you have to teach me”

“To be fair I don’t cook often I survive on takeout most nights” Yukie admitted with an embarrassed blush. “This recipe actually had different spices….it seemed better to switch them out for better complimenting spices.” Yukie admitted having switched out some of the spices when he rubbed down the meat. “I’d be glad to show you what I do know though. I make great cakes so I’ve been told” Yukie added with another blush as he grabbed Innosuke’s hand and a pen out of his pant picked. Being very gentle Yukie wrote down his address and phone number on Innosuke’s hand. “Class ends in ten minutes~ But maybe we have other classes. My next class is painting and then flower arranging, finished with music.” Yukie whispered softly not wanting the nosey girls to hear his schedule.

With a gentle nod as if he was learning so much so quickly he looked up hearing cake escape from the boys lips “cake, one thing I absolutely love” he nodded his hand was grabbed as he held still feeling the pen tip on his hand as numbers were scrawled on his hand he blinked softly as he lifted his hand  to look once yukie had finished his attention called back again when yukie had spoke about classes “um let me look I think my next class is photography which I believe is next door to yours after is art theory then I believe I have p.e which if I’m not mistaken is just down the hall from the music hall” he spoke softly  and quietly in return, he had one full year in this school as it was each year he took classes far out of the ordinary. “Would you like to possible walk together?” He asked so casually before his mind wondered.

“I would be honored to join you.” Yukie replied with a smile as he stretched at the announcement that class was over. “It will be fun having someone to talk to. Though I hope you don’t mind spending tomorrow the same way” Yukie asked as he blushed a little knowing he would be beefing up his schedule after testing out his main classes. “Granted I plan on adding more online courses so if I’m not in a class I’ll be in the school cafe or library.” Yukie explained not wanting Innosuke to think he ditched out on him. “So, photography…” Yukie started as he picked up his bag to start heading to his next class.

He nodded it would be pretty nice to have some to walk with as yukie spoke. “ oh ditching me already after just met” he teased grabbing his bag and lifting it and looked up softly taking in a quick glance at the point Yukie had grabbed his own things he asked a question and only smiled alittle “so photography, damn making it seem like it’s a sin heh it’s something mother told of me to take said it would give me oh what’s the word class? Elegance, alittle bit of everything I suppose” he let out a laugh motioning his arm out similar to asking someone to dance “shall we go?”

“Elegance my ass. Music is way more manly in the elegance department….though I’m surprised at you taking PE. Honestly I opted out with a good doctor note recommending no excessive exercise .” Yukie admitted with a chuckle as he followed Innosuke out of the classroom.