A lesson in romance.(Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

Yukie spoke as he played with the small demon baby moving him in the air like an air plane making noises as he laughed softly before looking up “wow another home, that would be pretty cool to see” he looked up at yukie as he smiled “sorry I didn’t mean to ask such a tough question” lightly getting up to spin with the small one who seemingly still had a hold of his finger as he moved in small slow circles he let out a soft wince looking down at his shoulder /still sore I guess better be careful not to cause a scene/ lightly he sat down holding the baby to his lap and poked his nose playfully.

hearing a tiny voice he looked up and saw a small shy member of the home as he looked at the little one he agreed softly “awe rice is a good idea, can I also request rice?” He asked in his most gentlemen voice he could trying to be polite as could be, oh his mother would be seething at how he was more focused on a baby then the conversation he was having.

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veil

• Yukonwolfspirit

Blushing softly the centaur hid behind Yue clinging to her tightly. “This is Sen, he’s the newest member, his brother is that little handsome guy there Riki.” Yue explained as she gently touched the centaurs head affectionately. “The twins are Haru and Karu. And then the other two girls on the couch are still picking their new names” Yue finished as she set each food in its own bowl Yuen coming to the table to take it back and set it. “In all honesty I’m glad Yukie has someone else in his life, it makes me rest easy.” Yue admitted as she handed the centaur a sweet the child happily taking the candy as he still stayed glued to her side. “Honesty I was worried he had gotten sick and collapsed again….I mean he didn’t answer when we called to check in. I almost called the police until he opened the door to say hi. Course I could see he had a reason to be busy.” Yue explained with a chuckle as she started working on the rice pulling out the rice cooker as Sen followed behind like a shadow. “Honestly I’m just happy he seems to be taking care of himself and by the looks of eat actually sitting down to meals again.” She explained as she watched the lively boys try and wrestle Yukie down to the floor.

He looked up as he was introduced to each family member if felt so nice to know names though he wasn’t sure of what to say so he waved the best he could holding the little Riki’s hand very gently, Hearing his new mates mother speak more, he looked up blushing darker as she continued to do what mothers should caring for their young looking down he felt almost envious he didn’t have that same bond with his mother at all he was just a male model for her makeup to show off how good she was his eyes showed sadness but again looked up as Yukie’s mother spoke again /did he not eat before eh? Why I don’t know if I should ask../ he fought with this thought unsure what to ask and decides to ask anyway “did Yukie stop eating with all of you?” He looked over at Yukie concerned at the news he heard.

“Oh yeah after leaving the facility he wouldn’t eat for months he was so out of place and traumatized. Honestly he never ate well there to begin with with how they treated him. Basically starved him to death.” Yue replied as she huffed in anger. “Yukie wasn’t a walk in the park took us months to get him to start eating and even then he either refused to eat more or just got sick. Honestly three years before he started to get good eating habits my poor husband didn’t sleep trying to figure out what was wrong since Yukie also refused to talk.” Yue explained with a sigh. “He did better for awhile we got him medicated and started really sorting out his health and life and his trauma…but he well kinda relapsed after the last man he dated. Bastard beat the shit out of him even though he wasn’t at fault and put him in the hospital because of the scandal, he couldn’t come home for months. And then Yukie just spiraled mentally and physically he snapped and  stopped eating and sleeping. We ended up having Raven stay with him since he  wouldn’t let us help medically and Raven was the only one who could hold him down or actually stand up and fight him. With Yukies past we where afraid forcing him would make him not trust us and would revert back to his feral self.” Yue admitted knowing Yukie wouldn’t like this being shared but well, it was something that Innosuke should know if things got serious. “I know Yukie doesn’t open up about his pain and past much but…the fact he actually went through with classes and even brought someone home for company is enough for us to not worry about him so much.” Yue whispered having planned on taking him back home if things had gone bad today. Looking over at the door Yue waved as another demon appeared carrying a heavy bag and three more toddlers. “That’s Noz. And his kids, and behind him is Wren and Raven.” Yue explained as a Wren entered being carried inside by Raven since he was a merman. Raven who was the size of a Clydesdale being careful to wipe his hooves.

Innosuke listened to the whole story often taking peaks back not sure what to say but he only saw his mate who he would help with anything no matter what “I am not worried I can take him if anything happens” his hands still occupying the baby Riki as he bounces him on his knee as he was soon called to attention as more introductions came in he stood up placing Riki on his hip holding the baby close to him and gently waved hello “nice to meet you I’m Innosuke” he said as he caught an eye of a tail an actual merperson he just froze in place in awe of the colors and scales, secretly Innosuke used to dream of swimming away in the ocean away from all his parents neglect and offer pearls to Julie his caregiver since she loved merfolk the most “my caregiver Julie would absolutely freak if she saw this” he mumbled under his breath knowing full well the only one he could even tell this to was Julie. He returned to his seat letting riki shift from his hip to his lap again as he continued to make faces and bounce riki there, /I hope yukie could have a kid this freaking cute course I’m sure I’m letting mrs Yue relax same with Yuen or so I hope/ he thought smiling at the giggles he was rewarded with from Riki.

“I’m sure you can sweetheart but if you need to please call us. Yuen is a doctor he specializes in demon care and health, and Raven is a in care home nurse.” Yue explained as she smiled softly very much liking Innosuke over the last asshole Yukie was with. “Well she’s free to come visit, I’m sure Yukie would love to meet her.” Yue replied with a smile as she went to go set dishes on the table. 

“I can take him.” Sen whispered as he held out his arms for his baby brother the centaur shy but determined. 

“why that would be so nice Sen.” Yukie replied gently tousling the boys hair as he looked at Innosuke. “Why don’t you come meet the others that could make it” Yukie offered wanting to give Innosuke a break and calm down Sen who was worried. “Plus I’m sure Sen would love to show Riki my koi fish out front.” Yukie added with a smirk as Sen nodded happily.

He smiled lightly passing the little one to Sen as he smiled “what a good brother Riki you have a good time with your brother” he said softly and low to Riki as he has passed him on he stood up walking to Yukie who he reached out to lightly grab his hand he was excited yet he wasn’t sure what else he could have thrown at him at this point he had met more people then anyone has ever in his whole family he smiled “I’d like that Yukie “ he said hoping and praying he would not have to share such delicate information including his parents names as they often spur nasty looks from most people who asked and found out though his mother was popular she was strict and crude rarely cared about anything except her ‘art’ though he understood his father as he was part of the reason he was let go and why many others where also let go from their jobs as well so it all swooped around to his parents being dicks.

“Alright, I’m sure Yue filled you in on who is who” Yukie admitted with a chuckle as he watched the kids run around. “In all honesty I just wanted to have Sen take Riki, they only have each other after their parents abandoned them so he gets nervous someone will take Riki away since that what he was told when they where found that since Riki is younger he could easily be placed with a demon couple. Really broke him for awhile. Course mom and dad got called and he’s been with us for the last two months.” Yukie explained as he watched the twins come down with a small kiddie pool. Yuen came over with a hose from the guest bathroom and started filling it up for Wren. “Course I’m surprised Wren came usually he sticks to home but I guess the offer of moms cooking was enough.” Yukie admitted with a chuckle. “Course once dinner starts your on your own defending yourself against their questions.” Yukie replied teasingly.

Laughing softly as kids ran around and a pool was brought they genuinely looked like they were all having fun and Innosuke never had this much excitement at home it was always eat study sleep school repeat every single day “I think I can handle my own seeing as how I don’t see them attacking me much” he said only he was worried and was quite panicking over what they would ask and how he could even word it, he swallowed hard hiding it all back into his gut as he bit his lip he was worried and only hoped he could sit next to Yukie as he was really the only one he knew in more ways than one. “UIKit later we can talk more if I say anything concerning to the answers I give I promise” he said not sure what he would be asked but would explain it all if he had to to his mate.

“Don’t worry they already love you” Yukie reassured Innosuke as he watched his family cheer at the hotpot being done and everyone sat at the giant kotatsu. Yukie chuckling dragged Innosuke along and sat down at their spot as beer was passed around for the adults and justice was passed around to the kids.

Yukie reassured him as he breathed a sigh of relief as he sat down he sta like Julie told him and taught him as he sat on his knees toes pointed as he straightened his back bowing softly first then passing the drinks around making sure they went the right way as was the beer Yukie was near which calmed him completely which was great and made him feel so much better as he looked up he was always told to wait for the hosts to grab from hotpot selections before the guests though he wasn’t sure if they lived here or were just visiting also what he knew was he was a guest and was always told wait so he did he lightly touched Yukies hand to calm self down at the small worry he wasn’t doing something right with this meal.

“Alright everyone enjoy.” Yue replied with a smile as everyone helped themselves and talked the family just doing what felt natural when it came to eating and serving food. 

“want some meat?” Yukie asked Innosuke with a smile as he was already prepping rice and some side dishes for them.

He nodded softly as he looked at yukie “uh yeah” he spoke low as he wasn’t sure how he could focus since he not only had questions that were bound to happen and yet yukie next to him also being a distraction from eating. He leaned over and whispered low into Yukie’s ear “you gonna feed it to me?” He joked only alittle joking and alittle serious.

“Only if you ask me nicely” Yukie replied with a smirk as he set up their food. Taking a bite of his own dishes Yukie smiled happily enjoying the taste. “Mmh your cooking is good.” Yukie praised his parents with a happy laugh.

“so Innosuke, do you have any siblings?” One of the twins asked as they ate some noodles.

”also isn’t your mom a beauty guru?” The other twin asked as he looked at Innosuke curiously.

Smirking back at Yukie about to comment back one of the twins spoke he looked over and shook his head “uh no I dont, only child” he said knowing that his parents only legacy was him hence their want for him to be good at everything. The other twin spoke up and it threw him for a loop /here we go welp I can do this/ he nodded “Yes Lilly Konou is my mother” he said softly with almost distaste at how she gained popularity using her own sons face for her practicing makeup. Praying the father part would be completely avoided but knowing curiosity of him by the family would be evident that they would ask.

“It must suck sitting for so long for pictures.” The older twin Haru replied as he continued to eat amused by the information. 

“does the makeup feel heavy? I bet it really does in the summer, Yukie use to wear it all the time but he didn’t like how heavy it felt when he did modeling for summer kimonos.” The twin karu replied with a frown remembering how much Yukie was annoyed with the makeup process.

”if I remember right you two had gripes about spending the whole day modeling alongside me and had such a hard time sitting through the makeup process.” Yukie teased back as he smirked and sipped his beer.

”your father is one of the men who worked on the demon project isn’t he.” Raven replied his voice cold as he looked at Innosuke not liking that fact about him but well he was unsure about anyone who wanted to be with Yukie.

He looked up at haru as he nodded “yeah sometimes I guess I mean I was just her practice canvas” he said shrugging it off not really remember much as he basically hated himself for her even bothering with him. He just watched as Yukie and the twins talked he took a few bites before hearing raven speak up as he froze he looked over almost scared that someone wanted to talk about his father “Father was a genetics scientist all I know is that he worked on a top secret product and was fired after he gave it to a buyer” he said telling what he knew though most conversations that involved his father usually ended up with him be threatened. “I’m sorry that’s all I know of his job before being fired.” He spoke softly as he looked down waiting to get yelled at.

“Mmh” Raven replied as he looked at Yukie before sighing not sure how he felt about having someone like that around Yukie again. “You’ve talked to him about your issues with them?” Raven asked Yukie as Yukie shrugged slightly. 

“we talked about what I was comfortable discussing.” Yukie replied as he stared at Raven Yuen looking at the two.

”enough, Raven Yukie has chosen Innosuke as his mate. Just because his father is who he is doesn’t mean Innosuke is like him.” Yuen explained as Raven hugged and slammed down his bowl of food.

”your just going to sit by and let him put himself in a place where he can get hurt again!” Raven snapped as he glared at Yuen. “May I remind you the last time he spent almost a year in the hopsital!” Raven yelled as he glared at Yukie. “We agreed you wouldn’t date for a few years.” Raven added with a hiss as Yukie just ate slightly amused by the fight.

”I don’t think you have a say, you don’t have a mate so you can’t talk about how it’s going to be for them.” Wren added as he sipped his own drink. “It might blossom into something beautiful.” Wren explained as he looked at Innosuke with a smile. “I don’t see Innosuke as being anything like his parents, he’s his own person.” 

“I won’t accept him.” Raven hissed with a glare as he snapped at Yukie. “Honestly I don’t see you as even fit to being on your own anyway and it was a mistake letting them (yue and Yuen) talk me into trusting you with something so stupid.” Raven added as he stood pissed.

”mmmh can’t be helped, he’s marked as my mate and there’s a possibility of a us having family on the horizon so you have no say.” Yukie replied as he continued to eat his dinner not caring for his elder brothers tantrum. The other of course just sat quietly and ate not getting involved.

The fear came rushing in more arguing more annoyance more being angry and his own family just sitting there hating his blood as raven continued his squabble with Yukie and Yukon announcing information that a family being on the horizon he bit his lip and stood up as he stood he closed his eyes “I will say this once and only once so listen up kay Raven, I would rather die then hurt Yukie, hell I’d even take a stake in the heart if that’s what it took” as he opened his eyes locking on raven “what would it prove you would likely hate me due to my parents but guys what I have gone years being told I need to do this and having my parents pick love…watched idly by as my parents failed their jobs told me nothing I only recently discovered this world and I fell for Yukie before I knew anything” as he spoke he met a gaze with raven though he didn’t care if it was returned or not “and I’ll do anything to prove it!” He yelled he sat down holding Yukie’s hand as he leaned over cupping his mates cheek and planting a soft kiss to the other.

“Then do what’s best for him and leave before you hurt him.” Raven replied to Innosuke his voice icy cold as he stormed out of the house refusing to even listen to the “human” speak. 

“Yukie, go talk to him please” Yuen asked as Yukie groaned at the request.

”he’s just going to yell at me.” Yukie grumbled as he looked at Yuen who gave him a stern stare. With a sigh Yukie got up and went outside after Raven to talk to him.

”don’t pay Raven any mind on his feelings right now. He’s concerned because he cares.” Yuen explained as he sipped his beer and set more food down on the kids plates.

”you can’t blame him, I mean he basically lived by Yukies side for that year he was in the hopsital. He blamed himself for how badly Yukie got hurt.” Wren replied as he ate some vegetables mulling over the spicy taste.

”he could have never known his best friend would hurt him like that, I mean none of us knew that his husband was cheating with Yukie.” Noz replied as he offered izi (his daughter) a bite of rice. “He only found out when Yukie did.” Noz grumbled not liking the situation. “He can’t keep holding on to one bad incident.” Noz finished with a sigh as he looked at Yuen.

”Innosuke, darling it’s not that we don’t approve I mean you’ve got a mate bond so there’s no one better for Yukie, it’s just we worry he might be a lot to handle he’s not exactly in the best health all the time.” Yue explained softly as she gently touched Innosuke’s hand reassuringly.

He watched as Yukie went after reven who had just stormed out as he wanted to follow soon spoken to by wren at first he wanted to interject but Choose to try and calm himself down before he did something he would regret. Then he heard information as noz spoke he looked up quickly hearing the words unsure of what to say let alone how to say it in a delicate situation like this he worried he would snap “his health is just fine in my hands, I am the reason my mother is still alive after all” he said softly the story was public knowledge Lilly Konou a druggy with an important ability to create art on any canvas boy or girl and yet the one who made her stop and helped her grow was her own son who she neglected as he grew, Innosuke was just so sick of always being told he won’t be good enough for anyone. 

“I’m sorry for my anger and I’m sorry for this getting far out of hand, I promise I will keep him safe…And I will give him my life to watch over him” he stood up bowing softly and professionally he rose up tall “I would like to talk more and perhaps learn more to keep him safe if I can mr Yuen I’d like to be a doctor to help demons and humans alike but as much as I’d like to keep talking I..I need to check on Yukie my stomach is churning not knowing if he’s safe, so please forgive me” he bowed again and quickly moved out to follow Yukie his heart pounding in his chest frantically his mind raced./ is Yukie okay I hope raven hasn’t hurt him/

“Yuen. Go too, if it got physical you’ll need to stop them, Innosuke won’t know how to.” Yue asked Yuen who nodded and got up to follow Innosuke.

-meanwhile outside-

Standing firm Yukie snarled as he bared his teeth at Raven the giant wolf snarling as the two fought both getting pretty injured in their aggression. Watching for a moment from the doorway Yuen snapped the man finally loosing his temper. “Dammit! Thats enough out of both of you!” He yelled as he took off his shoes throwing one each at both Yukie and Raven. “Your being an embarrassment acting and fighting like children!” He scolded as he stormed out of the house and with an easy grab threw Yukie down making him roll and go across the yard before standing in front of Raven his cold glare making the male stop and look away the poor man having serious bite marks from Yukie. “Stop picking fights and antagonizing Yukie!” Yuen snapped as he beat Raven with his shoe to get his point across. “Honestly you two are always acting like this! Your both old enough to stop this nonsense and Yukie is old enough to care for himself and make his own choices! If he fucks up we will be there to help like family does!” Yuen snapped as he stood his ground being at the moment more terrifying then the two who where fighting. “Innosuke is family and you will respect and treat him as such!” Yuen snapped as Raven looked away still upset but clearly embarrassed at being scolded so badly. 

“yes sir” Raven mumbled as he looked down at the ground like a scolded child.

”go apologize! You’ve been nothing but an asshole since you got here.” Yuen finished as he turned to Yukie. ”And you! Fucking biting and picking fights! You know how many stitches he’s going to need from your bullshit!” Yuen snapped at Yukie as he smacked him with his other shoe. “Seriously I get one day off this week and your both causing injuries!” Yuen scolded as he pulled on Yukies ear making the faint wolf whine in protest. “Your going to fucking apologize also! Your made an ass out of yourself acting so feral! I mean seriously we raised you to act better then this!” Yuen yelled as Yukie changed back covered in cuts and bruises his body butt naked.

”…” Yukie just huffed and looked away not liking being scolded so badly either.

”honestly! Both of you better clean yourselves up and apologize to Innosuke!” Yuen finished looking like a disappointed father as he went back inside leaving the three outside to sulk.

Innosuke coming outside knowing he wasn’t going to stop but he was gonna help if he had to even throw himself in the line of danger to protect him. A voice behind him boomed out and Innosuke looked behind him as Yuen came and ended the fight starting with separating them as yukie was tossed, Innosuke ran to Yukie as he looked up listening to what Yuen said again he felt unworthy as their father had stopped the fight, Innosuke stood near Yukie as he watched the beating with a show to Raven as he looked over only watching as Yuen finally went after Yukie and continued the scolding over as Innosuke steadied his ground to also be scolded for his words and aggressions towards raven in return he looked up “tell me what to do I will do the stitches sir” he spoke low as he walked away he went over to Yukie preparing to lift him up as he looked up “Raven, I would give my life for his a million times over, please don’t think I’m loving him to perk my father I don’t know what his cell creation did or what it made but if it made Yukie I’m perfectly happy it did because I learned true love..I learned Yukie’s true love” lifting Yukie up and looked back over “if your done hating me use my shoulder I’ll help you inside” he said holding Yukie close to him.

“your father didn’t create Yukie, his own father (not Yuen) did.” Raven grumbled as he huffed annoyed but understanding he was in the wrong being so angry and stubborn. “I’m angry because I don’t want Yukie to have to even deal with anyone from that group. There where only three that hurt him. His father was the main culprit but the other two where guilty for turning a blind eye.” Raven mumbled as Yukie huffed not liking his stuff being so openly talked about. “Your father most likely used Yukies blood to help create the other demons that are the offspring of what you see now a days. I’m not afraid of Yukie getting hurt by the cell corporation again….since he clearly learned how to fight better then last time” Raven teased as he looked at Yukie who shrugged still not willing to make peace. “I’m afraid he’s going to have night terrors and relive how he use to live…he might hurt you without knowing he doing it…it’s a lot to handle” Raven admitted not actually hating Innosuke he was just a worried big brother who was only trying to help but was overly stubborn in how he helped. “If Yukie hurt you he might not trust himself to be around you” Raven replied as he looked at Yukie who just looked crush at the truth of Ravens words. “I’m sorry for being so aggressive. I know your good for him, it’s just…being so far away from us living here…I can’t help but worry if he starts to slip.” Raven finished before sitting down on the grass laying beside Yukie as he hugged him tightly. “Yukies my first family before Yuen and yue, I don’t want him hurt.”

With a sigh he heard raven speak  and it left one question “what did my father do..” he asked though he didn’t care honestly he didn’t all he cared about was protecting Yukie and if that meant bloodshed he would gladly shed it for the love of his life. “I wouldn’t hurt him” Innosuke said softly as he had listened to raven and sighed softly “look if he hurts me I’ll deal no matter what I’ll be near his side and will watch for him and I will care for him” he said sitting down taking notes of each wound on Yukie as he looked over at raven “I give you my word I will watch him and support him in every inch of the word” he lightly looks over raven’s body “you have a few deep cuts you should get those looked at” Innosuke lightly pulling off his shirt ripping several strips from it and moving over to Yukie placing a few strips to his arms “come here Raven I’ll at least cut off heavy blood flow till it can get stitched”